Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8960 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

lol n ko moh o. omo gentle ni mi.
gentle ko

@topic
on a serious note, my two loves do not come here anymore
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
gentle ko

@topic
on a serious note, my two loves do not come here anymore

so you were just messing with my heart? Typical naija girl angry cry

Chamotex and eldee can't love you like I can embarassed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Guy you harsh oo grin
Small boys like him lack significance
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

so you were just messing with my heart? Typical naija girl angry cry

Chamotex and eldee can't love you like I can embarassed
You will always be the one kiss

Those are my little brothers, please let's be serious here tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
You will always be the one kiss

Those are my little brothers, please let's be serious here tongue

Please abeg save those dry-lips kisses jor. I'm already heartbroken cry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Please abeg save those dry-lips kisses jor. I'm already heartbroken cry
You are one of the two, I thought you'd left cool
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
You are one the two, I thought you'd left cool

Lmaooo nice save grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Lmaooo nice save grin
I know right, works all the time grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
**** and ********* grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Kessythegeek(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vanneni: Hi smiley
my heart throb smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Sanboy25: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hum... interesting question.... I have 5 on my list.... smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye: **** and ********* grin
Who are they? undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25: Hum... interesting question.... I have 5 on my list.... smiley
spew na! Or do we carry out a lobectomy to get d list?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Who are they? undecided embarassed embarassed
you grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Sanboy25: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Homguy:
spew na! Or do we carry out a lobectomy to get d list?
Hahaha you can try it because I'll not say anything grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
you grin
cheesy cheesy

I'd like to have a date with you too if texas cowgirl will allow and stop her lesbianism angry

Is she the other person?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
cheesy cheesy

I'd like to have a date with you too if texas cowgirl will allow and stop her lesbianism angry

Is she the other person?
I'm sure the first session will be at the **m lol

Of course grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Johncrown80(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm John Crown a cul gentle guy who loves meeting new people to make new friend from dem : I wish to make a caring and a loving girlfriend here if u are interested in me holla me on 07067879496 add me on 2go with 'johncrown80'
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2013
Experience has taught me that only kids are on the chat platform called 2go
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
I'm sure the first session will be at the **m lol

Of course grin
I'm not that crazy about it grin grin

There are decent places around without the occasional noise from some guy grunting grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I'm not that crazy about it grin grin

There are decent places around without the occasional noise from some guy grunting grin grin
Lol I act as though you live there
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm not that guy, i promise sad
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Of course I know, that's why we're married remember tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye: Of course I know, that's why we're married remember tongue

Of course, don't let anyone come in between us, including lalaboi lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Of course, don't let anyone come in between us, including lalaboi lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
That small boy tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Hopefully he doesn't see this...how did you even know
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
That small boy tongue
small motor with big engine shocked
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: Hopefully he doesn't see this...how did you even know
Let him see lol, know what?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2013
ighoosagie: small motor with big engine shocked
hmm?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Caracta:

Awwww Mike. You are such a cute darling. I look forward to a date with you too kiss kiss kiss

shocked my name ain't mike. L cheesy L. Can't stop laughing at this typo. Our date never start my name done change from Matthew briggs to Mike shocked.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Lol @ mathew and mike, caracta must have had something cheesy cheesy

@ibk how did you know the size of his package undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] / Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.