Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8961 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: Lol @ mathew and mike, caracta must have had something cheesy cheesy

@ibk how did you know the size of his package undecided
Lol I just got it, nice wink

I know everything by the way
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
So what do you know about me

Looks like a date already grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Xaviers(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

who else buh my nairaland crush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy neena adjei shocked shocked shocked shocked

neena whats up? been a whyl
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2013
What don't I know is the question tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye: What don't I know is the question tongue
No way shocked shocked Tell me all you know
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2013
I'll like a date with sniperinadiaper as well just to know who's behind that name
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: I'll like a date with sniperinadiaper as well just to know who's behind that name

Mtch3eeew
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Caribchic is my girlie crush embarassed grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:
No way shocked shocked Tell me all you know
I know you're male sha
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Mtch3eeew
undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:
undecided undecided

I dont date pretty boys tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2013
i'm not a pretty boy, that's gay tongue
ibkaye:
I know you're male sha
grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: i'm not a pretty boy, that's gay tongue

grin grin
Hope I've now proven that I know everything
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: i'm not a pretty boy, that's gay tongue

grin grin

Im 90% sure you spend more time on your appearance than I do on mine tongue tongue
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by flolancracker: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2013
sad derailing
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 1:24am On Aug 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im 90% sure you spend more time on your appearance than I do on mine tongue tongue
Damn she got me tongue

Actually no, i'm straight. No Brazilian hair or anything like that tongue

IBK, now i know what you know
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Caribchic is my girlie crush embarassed grin

I sense an ulterior motive hair here grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Damn she got me tongue

Actually no, i'm straight. No Brazilian hair or anything like that tongue

IBK, now i know what you know

lol I didn't say anything about being gay.. Pretty boys aren't always gay ya know. angry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2013
caribchic:

I sense an ulterior motive hair here grin

Busted grin grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Aha! see i would have taken u to a candlelit dinner at your friendly neighborhood taco stand ... and end up bald grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Boll2010: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Experience has taught me that only kids are on the chat platform called 2go
PussyAssNiggasShownGreatMinds ryt??

Some niggas jst wanna rant gibberish.......I too knw 'ONLY KIDS'..........lyk say 80% NL no be da'same.........u won't value a Social network cuz u dnt honour it.........so dem kids offend God.......silly hypocrite, tryna na form POSH
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 22, 2013
caribchic: Aha! see i would have taken u to a candlelit dinner at your friendly neighborhood taco stand ... and end up bald grin

Hair re-grows..

Lets just go on 1 date wink
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Xavier's:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

who else buh my nairaland crush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy neena adjei shocked shocked shocked shocked

neena whats up? been a whyl
Hi dear I'm cool you?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2013
caseless: maria goretti, vanneni and all dem nice people.
With your too much wahala. grin smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 5:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Boll2010: PussyAssNiggasShownGreatMinds ryt??

Some niggas jst wanna rant gibberish.......I too knw 'ONLY KIDS'..........lyk say 80% NL no be da'same.........u won't value a Social network cuz u dnt honour it.........so dem kids offend God.......silly hypocrite, tryna na form POSH
Hurting? Sorry.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Matthew briggs:

shocked my name ain't mike. L cheesy L. Can't stop laughing at this typo. Our date never start my name done change from Matthew briggs to Mike shocked.

*covers face*

Hahahahaha! What went wrong? For you, i won't talk to all the Mikes around me till the end of this week. Come on MATTHEW, forgive my error. sad sad
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2013
2legit2qwt: Lol @ mathew and mike, caracta must have had something cheesy cheesy

Keep breaking my heart cry Smh...
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Caracta:

*covers face*

Hahahahaha! What went wrong? For you, i won't talk to all the Mikes around me till the end of this week. Come on MATTHEW, forgive my error. sad sad

Matthew read your post wink, he has forgiven your error. Have a blissful day Caracta.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Matthew read your post wink, he has forgiven your error. Have a blissful day Caracta.

You too. Thanks cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Boll2010: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hurting? Sorry.
Ill
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2013
A date with Hezron Lorraine! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Couples Wedding Photos / Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.