Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8958 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
nyere84: Dont you dare..!! Segeggs is mine.

Last warning: i can brk bottle on people‘s head, esp wen jealous.
lolz,i don't give up easily dearie...xo threatnin 2 break bottle on my head isn't enough,try sumfin more scaring
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye: Texas Cowgirl

'Lez' stuff abi?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

'Lez' stuff abi?
If that's what you call it
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
If that's what you call it

Hope you find it cool doing it SHE-to-SHE? How abt if i offer to come in as a HE?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kessythegeek: Vanneni,adaobi, mayapop, brenda, nadia, lupey, ogugua, anii...loolz the list goes on
Hi smiley
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

Hope you find it cool doing it SHE-to-SHE? How abt if i offer to come in as a HE?
Thanks but no thanks
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
CARACTA yea will definitely go on a date with her no strings attached, Reason is because she has a beautiful mind. Emphasis on no strings attached given that she already has her strings attached to a significant other. wink
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
Thanks but no thanks

Ok, can i just peep thru the key hole then?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
no strings attached Mynd44.......talks less......great thinker
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Good question undecided
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Enegod: undecided undecided
MizEmerald
Candygosh
Mrs.Chima
Semuhle Baby
Neena Adjei
Staicey
Oyinbogirl
Nadia_SA
Neeyah212
Becacia_Barbie
Cdamsel
Freecocoa
Popowaa
Bolusharon??
Adaobi123
Safarigirl
Wifeofwhyme??
Khimwhyte
Monicasque
vivalableue
Smartie queen??
Sweet-tease
Slimyem
Swtchicgurl
Flytefalls
Sexymoma
Poshqueen
Oyin50
Ivyluvie
Nikkyshyne
Officialmsright
Sugardiva
Queenasasili
Tgirl4real
Sima
NobleAngell
Rali123
Butterflyy
Huni_naija
Allurefunky
Cherish100
Clairette
Sophila
Smartie gurl
Icequeenbeauty
Cori_corde
AG.gal
Loretta u
Nkay1888
Amaaskia
Tobilols
Missonas
Mhismole
Uj-sizzle
Black_beau
H-star89
Royal^Pearl^
Lovely ifecious
Makky
MariamUT
Arewabee52
Switsex
Legendaryboss
Stillwater
Jennifer74
Volumptuos_babe
Jellyloveb
Khukhi
Onila
Florena
Kenyattamoore
Tashamania
~vicky~
NessaFresh
Angel TI
Ishilove
Olaedo3087
Amelian
Shirelle Baby
Ijebabe
Sexyseun
Adabeke12
Vivian chinaza
Mondi_cheeks
Nikkypearl
Bisjosh
Patwhizkid
Beautful.b
Omotol@
Miss ifeoluwa
TEA esq™
Sanboy25
Candyness
Cocosprinkles
Fruityjojo
Dollz
Lepatohset
Jovialjoy
Adouble u
Bluesparkles
Beautyfull85
IvyBlue
Nayah
Whiteroses
Hunnydropps
SniperInADiaper
Harbosede02
Queenzy
BossLadyDiana
Pritypeety
Oolayeancah
Julie Young
Miss becky
Nnekacherry
Julieccentric
Evestar200
OreafeeOluwa
Snazzydawn
Policewoman
Berem
mechummy undecided undecided
I was gonna ask if you googled up NL females undecided but i change my mind smiley
Erm i'll go on that date only if i get to pick the location grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Booty butt chic: no strings attached Mynd44.......talks less......great thinker
Buzz off angry
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Buzz off angry

Heh uj sizzle and mynd got it going on. shocked shocked
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by UjSizzle(f): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not gonna happen. Not in this life or the one to come
Guy you harsh oo grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Booty butt chic: no strings attached Mynd44.......talks less......great thinker
Your moniker sha lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

Ok, can i just peep thru the key hole then?
no bae
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caseless: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
maria goretti, vanneni and all dem nice people.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
no bae

Ok, make i just come stand as a referee naw while two of una dey do am incase there's foul, penalty or free-kick.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Slowsteper(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
If i'm to go on a date with a nairalander,it should be wit mynd44.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Omg mynd44 is getting play from all corners..just now ya'll will have to form a line.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

Welcom sweetie, i hung for u so much but thanks u are here! I want to have a date with you especially because of that ur big ikebe. How far naw? Hope say Chima no dey around make i sneak in?

I am not a cheater nor will I sleep with anyone but the husband I vowed to be faithful to.

I value my health and deathly allergic to random bodily fluids and objects.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

Ok, make i just come stand as a referee naw while two of una dey do am incase there's foul, penalty or free-kick.
Lol I can see you're bored
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Matthew briggs: CARACTA yea will definitely go on a date with her no strings attached, Reason is because she has a beautiful mind. Emphasis on no strings attached given that she already has her strings attached to a significant other. wink

Awwww Mike. You are such a cute darling. I look forward to a date with you too kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
bibs
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by 2legit2qwt: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs chima
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Slowsteper: If i'm to go on a date with a nairalander,it should be wit mynd44.
I am blushing
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
This damn thread again. No one angry

but I'd date Ibkaye grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by mesther96(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am blushing
hmmmmm

i miss road??
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: This damn thread again. No one angry

but I'd date Ibkaye grin
They banned you again, kpele, kilode tori oloun?? grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Egba girl
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
sholypopz: I never knew Mynd and Mr. Cor..k are hot moi-moi for the chics on NL?! grin

Girls like men with great minds and large co.cks na wink
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
ibkaye:
They banned you again, kpele, kilode tori oloun?? grin

lol n ko moh o. omo gentle ni mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] / One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.