Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46475 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by DarryOsh(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

my dear jenny, i understand that u r angry about d way things r in Nigeria. It goes to show that u still care bout Nigeria(maybe just a little, though).
But as touching the part of ur post i quoted, i wonder if u really believe that or you simly like d idea that you are better than all NIN just because you live in the west(or whatever part of the world u live in) and so decided to decieve urself.

perhaps, u r a little ignorant(i mean that in d nicest way) OR you are simply (un)fortunate not to know NIN who will give you a run for your money.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by HarvardGrad: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

very easy.....
do a video blog and curse patience goodluck for 10 mins. extend some of the expletives to her husband too. post it on twitter or linda ikeji. the rest is history. grin cheesy

Hahaha. ROTFLMAO. You are wicked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Austinodark(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: During my high school days IN Nigeria, I had a female friend who wrote JAMB 4 good times until her father decided to fly her out of the country.....this girls father took her to the examination centre each time and whenever her result came out it had "candidate absent" written on it. This girl is blessed with brains, the head girl of my school who scored all A's. Her father decided to follow it up and he was told they sold his daughter's result to someone else and if he wanted it back he had to double the pay the other person paid. undecided

The father sent his daughter overseas and as usual she proved her intelligence and is a practising Gynae now. If this girl comes tomorrow on NLD and curse that country called Nigeria some of us will start wetting our pants in anger. You expect her to leave America and come practice in Nigeria, America gave her that which Nigeria denied her and it is only fair that she gives back to them.
Superstory,stop forging lies abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Madam Coogar, in one of your posts you said someone has the cerebration of an unborn foetus! Henceforth please note that the fact that it is 'unborn' is what makes it a foetus. Just say foetus next time. grin
It doesn't even take a Havard graduate like you to know that.Lol

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Austinodark(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: During my high school days IN Nigeria, I had a female friend who wrote JAMB 4 good times until her father decided to fly her out of the country.....this girls father took her to the examination centre each time and whenever her result came out it had "candidate absent" written on it. This girl is blessed with brains, the head girl of my school who scored all A's. Her father decided to follow it up and he was told they sold his daughter's result to someone else and if he wanted it back he had to double the pay the other person paid. undecided

The father sent his daughter overseas and as usual she proved her intelligence and is a practising Gynae now. If this girl comes tomorrow on NLD and curse that country called Nigeria some of us will start wetting our pants in anger. You expect her to leave America and come practice in Nigeria, America gave her that which Nigeria denied her and it is only fair that she gives back to them.
Superstory,stop forging lies abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ozoemeka(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
LOL

I am American. Born, not visa-allotted. So this is funny. I find that nigerians who were "blessed" (aka hustled and rode on a ship to the US or paid for a visa or won a lottery) to come to America are slightful towards nigerians in nigeria - i guess it's a poor man mentality. However the Nigerian-Americans are not - irony right? This rant of them being haters is a petty idea, why are they? Some of them do have better lives than the so-called "living in diaspora" nigerians who end up as one of the following:

1. Nurse
2. Car Sales (Importing and Exporting)
3. Nurse
4. Department of Corrections staff
5. for the educated ones: Lawyer OR MPH and eventual DR from a caribbean school
6. Pastor
7. Nursing aide
8. Cleaner (janitor, or some other type of cleaning)

SO what exactly is the jealousy? Seriously, America is NOT like the AMERICA on TV.

jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by successking: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mitch D Leo: Am right here in my Office looking at poor people begging for money, people sleeping under a bridge, youths throwing Cv looking for jobs, agberos taking money from danfo bus drivers yet we have a lot of Natural Resources how come it only benefiits the Government not the people. Why havent we replaced the danfo buses with the luxurious ones used in London. . Dont deceive yurself, a wise Old man taught me that it is when you accept you are at fault that yu will learn from your mistake, but if you overlook it you will make the same mistake again and again. And My Grandfather taught me that only a fool makes the same mistake Twice. Am sure PDP will win again in 2015. And by the way theres more slavery in Nigeria than the western world.

All you have mentioned are global phenomenon and so not peculiar to Nigeria. The nation is currently grappling with a lot of problems developmental, economic, social and so on, which are not enough to tag her a curse nation.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

very easy.....
do a video blog and curse patience goodluck for 10 mins. extend some of the expletives to her husband too. post it on twitter or linda ikeji. the rest is history. grin cheesy

Buahahahahahahahahah are you sure it will work? What about Bella naija site? I should do same? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: @coogar

How do I denounce my Nigerian citizenship? Please tell me so I can do it and be done with. Their passport is useless anyways grin cheesy
Na very easy thing na, just dive inside one of those resort rivers in South Melbourne where crocs have lunch with humans.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
A-town:

Ouchhh

You see why I did not take your posts seriously?cos you are not here to give advise but mock
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifyalways(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lmao @ where this thread is heading to. Jenny,okwa I huru gi? Ocho okwu cheesy
Omo ibo,enyi nke a I na-eme nani boys invite? E ji m onyokometer enyo gi.
Funny but some peeps are proving Jenny right by getting overtly aggressive.

Shame on Yuzedo! Threads like this that calls for "showing off" he's nowhere to be found. Billyonaire,u fall hand. Why are u arguing with Cougar,the renowned london bell boy? I expect you to oppress them with "pikitures" of u living their dream life in your billionaire estate.
Rofl @ thread

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: @coogar

How do I denounce my Nigerian citizenship? Please tell me so I can do it and be done with. Their passport is useless anyways grin cheesy
Start by quitting Nairaland. If you hate Nigeria and Nigerians so much, why are you on Nairaland? Look for an Australian forum to join or stick to one if you've done that already. See how welcomed your opinions there will be.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by oduaboy1: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: People must have High blood pressure today, its my job to do so and I am loving it grin grin cheesy
It's one thing to be foolish but its another thing taking pride in one's foolishnesssad

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Madam Coogar, in one of your posts you said someone has the cerebration of an unborn foetus! Henceforth please note that the fact that it is 'unborn' is what makes it a foetus. Just say foetus next time. grin

i was referring to an abortus, you stark illiterate!
your attempt to sound intelligent falls flat in it's face. in english language, i would decompose your body mass into pences.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
victorv12: Jenny Preach! A lot of these people that we think that are exposed and highly learned in Nigeria are bunch of illiterates! Any civil minded being should not be living in Nigeria.

What Nigerians at home fail to realize is that, they are ignorant to the fact that they live in darkness. If as a Nigerian you never traveled out and you live all your life at home, I'm sorry to say, you're not exposed.

No amount of education or browsing the internet that can deliver, that person will remain ignorant mentally to life. There is nothing in this world like being exposed.

Since the day I witnessed Amsterdam Light Festival, since that day, I gave up! There are places you go and you won't like to be associated as a Nigerian. What I saw with my eyes, how these people designed and lit up the entire street with light bulbs of different shapes illuminating...I said to myself, it doesn't worth it coming back home.

yes you gain exposure when you travel,but illumination is not what we need now my brother,re-orientation is the answer to nigerian problems

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: Singing

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter cheesy cheesy useless country filled with cretins. What a curse that country is

This girl no well! angry

And when NID dies, they'll all like to be buried in the same "cursed" land.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways: Lmao @ where this thread is heading to. Jenny,okwa I huru gi? Ocho okwu cheesy
Omo ibo,enyi nke a I na-eme nani boys invite? E ji m onyokometer enyo gi.
Funny but some peeps are proving Jenny right by getting overtly aggressive.

Shame on Yuzedo! Threads like this that calls for "showing off" he's nowhere to be found. Billyonaire,u fall hand. Why are u arguing with Cougar,the renowned london bell boy? I expect you to oppress them with "pikitures" of u living their dream life in your billionaire estate.
Rofl @ thread

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha ify, you never see anything. I am exposing them all cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Billyonaire:

The fact that your responses are terribly rude speaks louder of a larger systemic dysfunction of your person. You need structural mental adjustment. I do not think that Eqyptians had your myopic mentality and cowardice which is why they did not abscond to wash toilets for westerners in exchange of taxed comfortable life of nothingness. If life is too tough for, why dont get your a.s.s deported so I can fix you in one of my factories comming up at Epe Free Trade Zone as Janitor. I pity you diasporans who can not stay and fight like Eqyptians, I will not want to see you guys when things get better in this country you call shait-hole.
*in the voice of shao khan* FLAWLESS VICTORY

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by blackborn7(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
ayobase: You shouldn't forget one thing, Nigeria is ur origin. You might be bitter about so many things we all do know about, but that shouldn't tag her CURSED!

Where will you have to run to when they start pursuing every immigrant to their Countries.

Don't bite the finger that fed u, in order word, don't curse the curse your foundation.

Peace be with you, and all the best....hoping to join you in the BLESSED country very soon!

Nigeria will be great again....her case is just like that prodigal son in the Bible.

I believe so much in my country despite all odds!

It takes a great positive mind to say things like this, unlike some of us who will just say negative comment about our country..What i have know from life is tough situation make u positive, a goal getter and a humble fellow. if the country has done no good right from the time we were born, why dont u see the negative side and transform the negative to positive. that how country like America and china was made. the saw the ugly part and made it beautiful..but our naija folks go dey yan plenty bullshits, sucks me to the bone. bro i believe in you, we will both make nigeria a better and a great place to inhabit.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
odua boy: It's one thing to be foolish but its another thing taking pride in one's foolishnesssad

I know right? Talking about yourself and your fellow NID's? Buahahahah
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
odua boy: It's one thing to be foolish but its another thing taking pride in one's foolishnesssad
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

your attempt to sound intelligent falls flat in it's face. in english language, i would decompose your body mass into pences.

Damnation grin grin for doing this I am finding you a school in Canberra paying all the way through studies grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:
Buahahahahahahahahah are you sure it will work? What about Bella naija site? I should do same? cheesy cheesy grin

bellanaija would tap the youtube link from linda....
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

bellanaija would tap the youtube link from linda....

Ok you will do the editing of the video....
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

Nice try, but abortus isn't the same as 'unborn foetus'.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Look at them, useless NID's. shameless product of a failed educational system. A waste of people and country cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
ozo_emeka: LOL

I am American. Born, not visa-allotted. So this is funny. I find that nigerians who were "blessed" (aka hustled and rode on a ship to the US or paid for a visa or won a lottery) to come to America are slightful towards nigerians in nigeria - i guess it's a poor man mentality. However the Nigerian-Americans are not - irony right? This rant of them being haters is a petty idea, why are they? Some of them do have better lives than the so-called "living in diaspora" nigerians who end up as one of the following:

1. Nurse
2. Car Sales (Importing and Exporting)
3. Nurse
4. Department of Corrections staff
5. for the educated ones: Lawyer OR MPH and eventual DR from a caribbean school
6. Pastor
7. Nursing aide
8. Cleaner (janitor, or some other type of cleaning)

SO what exactly is the jealousy? Seriously, America is NOT like the AMERICA on TV.

Thank you very much sir!!

Lest we forget to add to their job titles;

- MacDonalds Worker.
- 7Eleven Worker
- Taxi operators
- Security
- Bell hop
- Yahoo Yahoo
- Hair Dresser.

Of the 100% of Nigerians in Diaspora, less than 20% are actually rich. less than 10% are Wealthy.. The remaining are either just scrapping by or actually living on Welfare and Food Stamps..

Again.. I dont envy or Hate Nigerians in Diaspora, I actually pity most of them..

#Keep Paying off that Mortgage all your life, while your Mates are making it in this country that you refer to as a shithole..

I remember seeing one Igbo woman preaching in a Train Station in Harlem.. I walked up to her and spoke Igbo with her for a bit. My uncle actually asked her if she left Nigeria to come to Maerica to become a Train-station Preacher?! grin Tomorrow, that woman go dey act like say she better pass Nigerians for Area.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Nice try, but abortus isn't the same as 'unborn foetus'.

so what is an abortus?
let me see if your IQ is higher than a single digit this afternoon.

jennykadry:
Ok you will do the editing of the video....

by God's grace....
a video of okija wearing red miniskirt would be added. how a petroleum engineering graduate with a first class ended up becoming an okija priest.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

You see why I did not take your posts seriously?cos you are not here to give advise but mock

So it is okay for you to abuse and mock others but when someone points out an obvious correction, you object to it.
Hyprocrisy?
Take a chill pill my dear. If you do not like NIN or Nigeria as a whole, it costs you nothing to throw away your passport. Also, if you hate the country, don't bother travelling to Nigeria. Stay in Australia. That is the only way to show you do not like the country, otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

By the way, if you renounce your citizenship, no one will even notice so who cares. The country will not lose anything. We will actually gain because you would have to apply and pay for visa fees to come to Nigeria so ride on my "fellow nigerian" ooops, sorry, you're not a nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thank you very much sir!!

Lest we forget to add to their job titles;

- MacDonalds Worker.
- 7Eleven Worker
- Taxi operators
- Security
- Bell hop
- Yahoo Yahoo
- Hair Dresser.

Of the 100% of Nigerians in Diaspora, less than 20% are actually rich. less than 10% are Wealthy.. The remaining are either just scrapping by or actually living on Welfare and Food Stamps..

Again.. I dont envy or Hate Nigerians in Diaspora, I actually pity most of them..

#Keep Paying off that Mortgage all your life, while your Mates are making it in this country that you refer to as a shithole..

You talk too much, give up your other citizenship already...and for someone who claims not to hate the NID, you are doing a very good job at making fun of their occupation.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by oduaboy1: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
smileysmileysadsad
jennykadry: Today is the day Jenny will make people vex with their keyboards. Its a beautiful day grin grin

Very useless country filled with many useless citizens

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: People must have High blood pressure today, its my job to do so and I am loving it grin grin cheesy
no u are the one that will end up with high blood pressure. So much bitterness, anger, frustration. Na wa o. Sorry sister. E no easy to dey wash dead body sha. I truly feel your pain.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / 7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.