Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,674 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (47726 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Allohrandy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mitch D Leo: It depends on how you describe the word best because if you haven't noticed some countries in Africa like south Africa, Ghana e.t.c has gone way above Nigeria now. And they have better respect for their citizens. Hundreds of youth in Lagos are in the South African embassy and Ghanaian embassy looking for Visa. And the funny thing is that i heard there was a time in the past when we drove these people away from our home. Thats Ironic
Your argument is not logical..Most Nigerians travel to Ghana and SA for business..There are also thousands of Ghana and SA citizens who flock Nigeria embassy to get Nigeria visa so they can do business in Nigeria..The world is now a global village. Anyway I don't think Ghana economy is stronger than Nigeria and in SA the wealth is not evenly distributed between blacks and white..most blacks in SA are poor

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Like Reno Omokri cheekily said, don't be bitter, try to be better.

This should apply to all and sundry, NIN or NID...

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Muscomide: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

No you don't have dual citizenship, you are based in okoko and managing your MB, so it is easier for you to come here and talk trash

JennyKadry, it has to be one of two things. Either you are deliberately playing the 'devil's advocate' or you have very low intellect. I am willing to wager that the latter applies to you.

Case Closed!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Muscomide:

JennyKadry, it has to be one of two things. Either you are deliberately playing the 'devil's advocate' or you have very low intellect. I am willing to wager that the latter applies to you.

Case Closed!!!!

Was there a case before?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cougar, not sure what the invitation is for. But hey, you get a waiver.

Pataki,Awon aburo e ti pa mi.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
You are an id1ot Jennifer Kadry. How dare you refer to Nigeria as a Sh*t hole! I am always proud to be identified as a Nigerian wherever I go, and guess what? I am going back home after living in this hell-hole you call ' a westernized country'

I am a Nigerian in the diaspora and I endorse this message.

Can you go back home? Remember you are an illegal immigrant?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by 360command: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:
I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool
Its really sad reading your post. I can understand your plight. Let me give you a short overview of China in the year 1911. A country governed by an absolute Emperor supported by a rigid class structure and an inflexible bureaucracy, however the empire was corrupt, local officials where unbelievably corrupt and in every Chinese province there was a warlord. A self appointed warlord who collected his own taxes in addition to the emperor and as result the Chinese peasantry's were bled dry.The starving poor which was the great mass of the Chinese people where forced to abandon their children either by given them away or selling them in other to get food.

Today when you travel to China and go around China, there are thousands of mall, stores, family little shop like what we see in Paris,London etc certainly there are poor people but no one starving, you will not see people trying to sell or give girl babies.

All i am saying is , China who are one of the leading world power suffered just like the way we are suffering for you to feel this guilt about Nigeria. I believe that the progress in Nigeria towards democracy and prosperity is slow but i am certain that things will be good .We will live to talk about these setbacks you have brought upon and other setbacks our country Nigeria must have suffered. One Nigeria, One Africa, One Black man!!!

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
In as much am a nigerian,I can't watch u call my Country shait hole. Hw do u feel typing this ur rubbish? U are nt the only one treated like that. Jennifer or what is ur name,u can't beat the hand that feed u when u were nothing.Proudly naija.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i don't need statistics to tell you what i hear/know/see. the average nigerian leaves his house around 4am. many don't return back till late in the night. why exactly do you think the life expectancy in nigeria is 47?
But we no dey complain na, why e com dey tear your fake Marks & Spencer boxer na.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by HarvardGrad: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Muscomide:

Case Closed!!!!

Your Diagnosis is spot on. she is a lost low-life who has no sense of direction.

I am Harvard-Grad, a proud Nigerian in the Diaspora and I support this message.

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mitch D Leo: Unfortunately its BOTH. Foreigners only look at us as Nigerians, not Nigerians in naija or Nigerians in Diaspora. We keep dividing and deceiving our selfs sad sad sad sad.

A foreigner who has never been to Nigeria can only say Nigerians are rude, smelly etc. based on his/her encounters with Nigerians in diaspora.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
360command: Its really sad reading your post. I can understand your plight. Let me give you a short overview of China. A country governed by an absolute Emperor supported by a rigid class structure and an inflexible bureaucracy, however the empire was corrupt, local officials where unbelievably corrupts and in every Chinese province there was a warlord. A self appointed warlord who collected his own taxes in addition to the emperor and as result the Chinese peasantry's were bled dry.The starving poor which was the great mass of the Chinese people where forced to abandon their children either by given them away or selling them in other to get food.

Today when you travel to China and go around China, there are thousands of mall, stores, family little shop like what we see in Paris,London etc certainly there are poor people but no one starving, you will not see people trying to sell or give girl babies.

All i am saying is , China who are one of the leading world power suffered just like the way we are suffering for you to feel this guilt about Nigeria. I believe that the progress in Nigeria towards democracy and prosperity is slow but i am certain that things will be good .We will live to talk about these setbacks you have brought upon and other setbacks our country Nigeria must have suffered. One Nigeria, One Africa, One Black man!!!

Funny but I really respect and appreciate this comment of yours
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by victorv12(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jenny Preach! A lot of these people that we think that are exposed and highly learned in Nigeria are bunch of illiterates! Any civil minded being should not be living in Nigeria.

What Nigerians at home fail to realize is that, they are ignorant to the fact that they live in darkness. If as a Nigerian you never traveled out and you live all your life at home, I'm sorry to say, you're not exposed.

No amount of education or browsing the internet that can deliver, that person will remain ignorant mentally to life. There is nothing in this world like being exposed.

Since the day I witnessed Amsterdam Light Festival, since that day, I gave up! There are places you go and you won't like to be associated as a Nigerian. What I saw with my eyes, how these people designed and lit up the entire street with light bulbs of different shapes illuminating...I said to myself, it doesn't worth it coming back home.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Shuuushhh you market man, you are the type that will be seen in the market place at oyingbo, "pricing" knorr chicken cube with those market women. Ode
Another daft post. The only people who'll be threatened by your coming back are the likes of Mr. Ibu and Klint d Drunk. You are a comedian.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Another daft post. The only people who'll be threatened by your coming back are the likes of Mr. Ibu and Klint d Drunk. You are a comedian.

ROTFLMAO. You know that you cannot compare yourself to those two, those two have made a career from being stoopid. Funny howthey use their stoopidity to entertainyou and I and make money from it. So you see, stoopidty is a blessing for some people and a curse for the likes of you. How much did groundnut oil cost in the market today?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
victorv12: Jenny Preach! A lot of these people that we think that are exposed and highly learned in Nigeria are bunch of illiterates! Any civil minded being should not be living in Nigeria.

What Nigerians at home fail to realize is that, they are ignorant to the fact that they live in darkness. If as a Nigerian you never traveled out and you live all your life at home, I'm sorry to say, you're not exposed.

No amount of education or browsing the internet that can deliver, that person will remain ignorant mentally to life. There is nothing in this world like being exposed.

Since the day I witnessed Amsterdam Light Festival, since that day, I gave up! There are places you go and you won't like to be associated as a Nigerian. What I saw with my eyes, how these people designed and lit up the entire street with light bulbs of different shapes illuminating...I said to myself, it doesn't worth it coming back home.

Nigeria? Tufiakwaaaaa
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
I have to ask this again, is this girl called jennykadry having an unusual relationship with the moderators here? She opens offensive threads and makes abusive comments, yet no one bans her. And the most annoying part is, all those abusive/obscene/offensive threads/comments always make it to the frontage. Mr Seun, i think its time you investigated this trend.

#If you read this and dont see my comments in a couple of hours, just know that I have just been banned by the moderators. While this girl called jennykadry wouldnt be. Search her abusive comments, you will notice she is supposed to have earned a lifetime ban on NL, yet the moderator will keep a blind eye to it.

#Moderator, no wahala God is watching o.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Another daft post. The only people who'll be threatened by your coming back are the likes of Mr. Ibu and Klint d Drunk. You are a comedian.
Maybe an erand girl for Funke Akindele.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
chucky234: But we no dey complain na, why e com dey tear your fake Marks & Spencer boxer na.

how can you complain? do pigs complain when bathing in murky waters? grin cheesy

OMO IBO: Cougar, not sure what the invitation is for. But hey, you get a waiver.
Pataki,Awon aburo e ti pa mi.

invitation to visit you - in this day & age of deportation, if i travel to ota with my bicycle from enugu with nowhere to sleep, na wahala be that o.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
You are an id1ot Jennifer Kadry. How dare you refer to Nigeria as a Sh*t hole! I am always proud to be identified as a Nigerian wherever I go, and guess what? I am going back home after living in this hell-hole you call ' a westernized country'

I am a Nigerian in the diaspora and I endorse this message.
i like your patriotizm,but remember no power yet lol
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Igwe OO: I have to ask this again, is this girl called jennykadry having an unusual relationship with the moderators here? She opens offensive threads and makes abusive comments, yet no one bans her. And the most annoying part is, all those abusive/obscene/offensive threads/comments always make it to the frontage. Mr Seun, i think its time you investigated this trend.

#If you read this and dont see my comments in a couple of hours, just know that I have just been banned by the moderators. While this girl called jennykadry wouldnt be. Search her abusive comments, you will notice she is supposed to have earned a lifetime ban on NL, yet the moderator will keep a blind eye to it.

So you went through my posts? Wow thanks for being a fan

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Jyde89: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Even in some of this countries,they have negative shades,I'm a business man in Nigeria,I work hard for my money!I know there r a lot social n economic vices in Nigeria,but there are hard working men n women here!it will surprise you the amount of money foreigners make in this country u call shit hole,u will be amazed!but let me ask who will fix the country if all us flee
my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Muscomide: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
victorv12: Jenny Preach! A lot of these people that we think that are exposed and highly learned in Nigeria are bunch of illiterates! Any civil minded being should not be living in Nigeria.

The fact is folk like you and JennyKadry are reaping where you haven't sowed. Eyin omo ale jati jati!!

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2013

i doubt it can beat the mushin carnival. grin grin

Muscomide:
The fact is folk like you and JennyKadry are reaping where you haven't sowed. Eyin omo ale jati jati!!

quit the bullshyting.
he's a taxpayer and that means he's reaping what he's sowed.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Igwe OO: I have to ask this again, is this girl called jennykadry having an unusual relationship with the moderators here? She opens offensive threads and makes abusive comments, yet no one bans her. And the most annoying part is, all those abusive/obscene/offensive threads/comments always make it to the frontage. Mr Seun, i think its time you investigated this trend.

in as much as i donĀ“t like the abusive language used by her,all what she said 90% is the truth
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

as usual, your post lacks common sense...

your experience is the major driver of the opinion you form about issues. jenny went to nigeria and she felt mistreated even by his own fellow nigerians, is it out of place for her to air her opinions about it?

nigeria will always appear in different hues of colour to different people. some people are having it extremely good in nigeria and some are barely existing in the same country - that does not give you the right to shout down the other divide when they talk about their experience.

this is exactly what the thread is about - majority of nigerians are too quick to judge. some of you lots didn't even read the body of the post before pulling out your daggers like mallams high on khat!

so amateur driving is the reason people spend 4-6 hours to commute from their office to their homes? surely, you must be winding me up!

The fact that your responses are terribly rude speaks louder of a larger systemic dysfunction of your person. You need structural mental adjustment. I do not think that Eqyptians had your myopic mentality and cowardice which is why they did not abscond to wash toilets for westerners in exchange of taxed comfortable life of nothingness. If life is too tough for, why dont get your a.s.s deported so I can fix you in one of my factories comming up at Epe Free Trade Zone as Janitor. I pity you diasporans who can not stay and fight like Eqyptians, I will not want to see you guys when things get better in this country you call shait-hole.

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by HarvardGrad: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2013

She is nothing but a lost soul. I laughed loud in pidgin when she referred to herself as an intellectual. Madam Jennifer go sit down, you no reach. I was raised in Nigeria, attended public secondary schools and Universities.

I am Harvard-Grad a Nigerian in the Diaspora, and I endorse this message.

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by raqueal(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

I'm so scared right now "Mrs my husband has everything" Yes Nigeria probably has more than her fair share of woes but wtf is the nonsense above about? Intellect radarada oshi wo lo ni? which jobs do intend taking away? pray tell? Return in droves and see if you wont run down within 3 weeks, especially you. People like you were probably the lowest of the lowest in your villages before you managed to haul your behind out of this country. Are you the only one in diaspora? Why are the others not barking and threatening to take away our jobs? You are a very proud woman, What arrogance!

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

So you went through my posts? Wow thanks for being a fan

For that abroad wey you dey, them no dey teach you proper English. Yet you'd come here to claim intellectually blessed. You just need to look inwardly, you've got a worthless character. You start these abusive and offensive thread to give yourself some sense of worth, but truly they are fake. "fake sense of worth" I'd call it.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

ROTFLMAO. You know that you cannot compare yourself to those two, those two have made a career from being stoopid. Funny howthey use their stoopidity to entertainyou and I and make money from it. So you see, stoopidty is a blessing for some people and a curse for the likes of you. How much did groundnut oil cost in the market today?
We are saying the same thing. They are the only ones that will feel threatened by your coming back to Nigeria. The only chance you have is to make a career out of your stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
raqueal:

I'm so scared right now "Mrs my husband has everything" Yes Nigeria probably has more than her fair share of woes but wtf is the nonsense above about? Intellect radarada oshi wo lo ni? which jobs do intend taking away? pray tell? Return in droves and see if you wont run down within 3 weeks, especially you. People like you were probably the lowest of the lowest in your villages before you managed to haul your behind out of this country. Are you the only one in diaspora? Why are the others not barking and threatening to take away our jobs? You are a very proud woman, What arrogance!

Raqueal? See name, reminds me of one those tv shows back in the day. Let me know when you are done going through my profile. cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by successking: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

My friend go and sleep

Why did you allowed frustration to turn you into a permanent slavery thereby spewing trash at my father land. Don't blame anybody for it because it's your choice. Remember after your slavery, the west will certainly reject you, where will you run to? Ezi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.