Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46477 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by blackborn7(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Vicjustice:
Who told you that Nigerians are "hard working" people, you must be saying this from your own opinion. But you need to come to reality and understand what Nigerians are known for. Get it right, Nigerians do not have the reputation of HARD WORKERS, but of dubious people; goal diggers; corrupt minded people; social benbenefit cheater; prοstituting workers; lazy nuisance; romance cheaters; drug peddlers; habitual liars; religious fanatics; loud speakers; superstitious believers and all sorts of negative reputations

Common why are you PEOPLE saying this? even if the country is damned and doomed must we be expecting such from a fellow Nigerians? Its a big shame on our part?? just like insulting ur Dad in public..I know Nigerian are the co-founder and the cause of the problem Nigeria as an entity is facing today.

Bro here urself again saying evil statement about Nigerians, are u not also a Nigerian? if u are saying Nigerian have all those negative personalities and evil tendencies then i guess u are part of us as a Nigerian. I must admit i hate the hell out of this country but i will never go as far as telling the world Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is this, Nigeria is that. To be frank it takes those who say Nigeria is corrupt, to be corrupt themselves. if u don't believe Nigeria will get better. i BELIEVE!! And please don't just assume or believe that because a low life, insidious and an insolent person misbehaved or did something wrong u now place or raised a tagged and say NIGERIANS ARE EVIL SIMPLY BECAUSE ONE PERSON COMMITTED THE ATROCITY. IT TAKES AN IGNORANT MIND TO SAY AND THINK THAT.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: We are saying the same thing. They are the only ones that will fell threatened by your coming back to Nigeria. The only chance you have is to make a career out of your stupidity.

And I already did.....I've made a career out of my stoopidty so do me a favour, get a tread and sow close the opening in your p3nis, you know that hole where you urinate from? Yea use an Ankara cloth and close it with
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Richy4(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Jennifer which state are you in Aussie?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by MitchDLeo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am right here in my Office looking at poor people begging for money, people sleeping under a bridge, youths throwing Cv looking for jobs, agberos taking money from danfo bus drivers yet we have a lot of Natural Resources how come it only benefiits the Government not the people. Why havent we replaced the danfo buses with the luxurious ones used in London. . Dont deceive yurself, a wise Old man taught me that it is when you accept you are at fault that yu will learn from your mistake, but if you overlook it you will make the same mistake again and again. And My Grandfather taught me that only a fool makes the same mistake Twice. Am sure PDP will win again in 2015. And by the way theres more slavery in Nigeria than the western world.
successking:

Taking a deep look at Nigeria, one will see clearly that Nigeria is not cursed in any way, but people like you who preferred slavery to freedom in a modern free world are cursed.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

She is nothing but a lost soul. I laughed loud in pidgin when she referred to herself as an intellectual. Madam Jennifer go sit down, you no reach. I was raised in Nigeria, attended public secondary schools and Universities. I have been to the best schools in the UK (Cambridge)and US (you already know), lived in 7 'western' countries, and visited at least double that amount including the yeye Australia wey she dey.

Jennifer make thunder fire that your mouth for referring to yourself as an intellectual and Nigeria as a Sh1t hole.

I am Harvard-Grad a Nigerian in the Diaspora, and I endorse this message.
Honestly there is no bigger Oxymoron than Jennykandry and Intellectual.

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

She is nothing but a lost soul. I laughed loud in pidgin when she referred to herself as an intellectual. Madam Jennifer go sit down, you no reach. I was raised in Nigeria, attended public secondary schools and Universities. I have been to the best schools in the UK (Cambridge)and US (you already know), lived in 7 'western' countries, and visited at least double that amount including the yeye Australia wey she dey.

Jennifer make thunder fire that your mouth for referring to yourself as an intellectual and Nigeria as a Sh1t hole.

I am Harvard-Grad a Nigerian in the Diaspora, and I endorse this message.

Relax and put a sock on it
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why is it that once we attain the "PASSPORT" of another country, all of a sudden everything Nigerian becomes a "no-no"
Nigeria has a problem but i think it is sad that most diasporans do not realize that they are a bigger shame to the country (i am a diasporan so i'm not being biased).

I have met Nigerians, who say things like, "ah that nigeria, i can't even live there, everything over there is just a mess"....yet you lived there for over 18yrs.
I think getting that "passport" is what actually "shacks" most diasporans. I was with a nigerian recently who was screaming illegal immigrants to fellow nigerians because she's a naturalized american.
Same thing with guns, the first thing most want to do is get a gun, claiming they need it. The same gun you couldn't get for 6years when you were a temporary resident. All of a sudden, you have to have one because you're now a citizen.I guess those without guns are doomed?

I criticize nigeria as well but i do not do it blindly. Regardless of how bad Nigeria is, if you disrepect Nigeria and Nigerians, you are a shame to humanity. How can you continously disrespect "who you are"

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
People must have High blood pressure today, its my job to do so and I am loving it grin grin cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by InvertedHammer: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
/

NAIRA vs. DOLLAR vs. EURO vs. YEN

All na money

You will be ok with any.

NIN vs. NID argument is Middle-class and/or Low-class argument.

I refuse to partake.

//

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Richy.:

WA
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by HarvardGrad: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Can you go back home? Remember you are an illegal immigrant?

My frequent trips to Nigeria or being around Nigerians is the only thing that gives me joy. Even your so called Australia sef no make am. You probably live among the aborigines, don't worry you will soon be deported to Guinea.

I have bile in me for referring to yourself as an intellectual. Olodo

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by BigBen10: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

We are crazy, yes we are crazy....we just come online and start calling nigeria names without having our reasons undecided.. A lady swore to tear her Nigerian passport, would she have said that if we had a good system running?

If she like let her tear it or not. Does not change the truth of are origin. Paper documents cannot change your true origin and frankly she doesnt need to tear. she could just leave it and never renew.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

okija-juju, describe your quality of life in 12 sentences. i am talking about your life in the city - not when you are wearing your juju-embroided red mini-skirt @ okija shrine.

a country where 500,000 pregnant women die annually? grin mike adenuga's daughter flew to the USA to have her child even though her father could afford the best hands in nigeria. if a slave-ship berths at apapa this evening, over 80% of the nigerian population would jump into it voluntarily - they would sink the ship before it leaves nigeria. grin

My quality of Life...

#Rich..

#Wealthy..

#Comfortable..

#Ballin..

#Satisfied..

#Happy..

#Protected by the Police (Paid for by me.. )

#Healthy as an ox..

To be continued... grin

Abd Yeah!! I'm also a Canadian citizen as well.. BUT!! Greater is the Nigerian in Me, than the Canadian in me..

#ProudlyNigerian.. Till I die, Go to heaven, Piss off God, get sent back to earth, re-incarnate and come back as a fvcking Bird. grin

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Singing

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter cheesy cheesy useless country filled with cretins. What a curse that country is

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Billyonaire:
The fact that your responses are terribly rude speaks louder of a larger systemic dysfunction of your person. You need structural mental adjustment. I do not think that Eqyptians had your myopic mentality and cowardice which is why they did not abscond to wash toilets for westerners in exchange of taxed comfortable life of nothingness.

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus...
look at this ruminant animal comparing egypt to nigeria. if we have 50% of what egyptians are enjoying, there wouldn't be any nigerian in diaspora - they are still fighting for a better life in spite of their considerable higher standard of living in comparison to nigeria. where in egypt do people use generators? where in egypt do the people live less than a $1 a day and the politicians are the best-paid in the world?

If life is too tough for, why dont get your a.s.s deported so I can fix you in one of my factories comming up at Epe Free Trade Zone as Janitor. I pity you diasporans who can not stay and fight like Eqyptians, I will not want to see you guys when things get better in this country you call shait-hole.

you sound like a lobotomised ape.
i actually think you need to see a shrink to start rehabilitating your mid-life crisis. the only billyonaire on NL suffering an identity crisis. by 2015, you would allow your greed rule over your idealism again by voting for rogue politicians - then turn around & tell me you are fighting for nigeria.

may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen ewoks!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by imauri: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
dridowu: thank you , mr teacher
anytime my dear
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

look at this ruminant animal comparing egypt to nigeria. if we have 50% of what egyptians are enjoying, there wouldn't be any nigerian in diaspora - they are still fighting for a better life in spite of their considerable higher standard of living in comparison to nigeria. where in egypt do people use generators? where in egypt do the people live less than a $1 a day and the politicians are the best-paid in the world?

i actually think you need to see a shrink to start rehabilitating your mid-life crisis. the only billyonaire on NL suffering an identity crisis. by 2015, you would allow your greed rule over your idealism again by voting for rogue politicians - then turn around & tell me you are fighting for nigeria.

cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by vascey(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bia oyinbo girl, jealousy no dey work like this oo.
Na person when dey jealous another person, body dey pain not vice versa.

We have too much to worry about than to come add NID, unto wetin??
We neva battle out 160m ppl finish na to begin remember those outside wey don take off.

BTW, a whole lot of us are doing way better than you guys you know?? Wayy better.

All the best sha. Like somebody said, to each his/her own.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

how can you complain? do pigs complain when bathing in murky waters? grin cheesy

invitation to visit you - in this day & age of deportation, if i travel to ota with my bicycle from enugu with nowhere to sleep, na wahala be that o.
Jenny tease you small with promise of free e-puss¥ you com begin dey form god of war for dis thread abi,I say your fake Marks & Spencer boxer dey smell like pit toilet Jenny rush like the post to show say she dey laugh you for back while you dey front dey contradict youself dey think say you be Yankee god of war.
I laugh your face, remember to go work quick before dat oyinbo wey him nyash flat like bathroom slippers deport you go Mars cos we don withraw Naija citizenship from you and Jenny.
From today two of una na countryless children.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

My quality of Life...

#Rich..

#Wealthy..

#Comfortable..

#Ballin..

#Satisfied..

#Happy..

#Protected by the Police (Paid for by me.. )

#Healthy as an ox..

To be continued... grin

Abd Yeah!! I'm also a Canadian citizen as well.. BUT!! Greater is the Nigerian in Me, than the Canadian in me..

#ProudlyNigerian.. Till I die, Go to heaven, Piss off God, get sent back to earth, re-incarnate and come back as a Bird. grin

i never knew a juju priest like you would be this smart. so you are also a canadian? you have an insurance and yet you are beating your chest about nigeria. renounce your canadian citizenship if you want us to believe the "greater nigeria in you". grin cheesy

chucky234: Jenny tease you small with promise of free e-puss¥ you com begin dey form god of war for dis thread abi,I say your fake Marks & Spencer boxer dey smell like pit toilet Jenny rush like the post to show say she dey laugh you for back while you dey front dey contradict youself dey think say you be Yankee god of war. I laugh your face, remember to go work quick before dat oyinbo wey him nyash flat like bathroom slippers deport you go Mars cos we don withraw Naija citizenship from you and Jenny.
From today two of una na countryless children.

oh boy - the thing pain you like this?
i never said you are a pig - i only said pigs don't complain of a filthy life. chucky234, no vex na. you know you are my oga @ the top. cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

And I already did.....I've made a career out of my stoopidty so do me a favour, get a tread and sow close the opening in your p3nis, you know that hole where you urinate from? Yea use an Ankara cloth and close it with
Your Australian education didn't teach you the difference between 'sow' and 'sew' eh? Intellectual Jenny.
I just remembered who you are, I destroyed you in a debate in another similar thread long ago and you descended into posting obscene and èrotic comments, I can see that you have gone down the same route again. So much for an intellectual (who can't hold a debate).

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i never knew a juju priest like you would be this smart. so you are also a canadian? you have an insurance and yet you are beating your chest about nigeria. renounce your canadian citizenship if you want us to believe the "greater nigeria in you". grin cheesy

He has to keep his Canadian citizenship incase for insurance. You can never trust boko haram cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by MitchDLeo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is ours Better. From my perspective i believe a country's economy should benefit its people not its Government. What Jennifer wrote might sound harsh about Nigeria, but i also Understand her feelings but I also love my Country. We should treat ourselves with better respect We are Nigerians thats the most important thing. Lets stop Dividing Ourselves
Allohrandy: Your argument is not logical..Most Nigerians travel to Ghana and SA for business..There are also thousands of Ghana and SA citizens who flock Nigeria embassy to get Nigeria visa so they can do business in Nigeria..The world is now a global village. Anyway I don't think Ghana economy is stronger than Nigeria and in SA the wealth is not evenly distributed between blacks and white..most blacks in SA are poor
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by raqueal(f): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Raqueal? See name, reminds me of one those tv shows back in the day. Let me know when you are done going through my profile. cool

i don't need to go through your profile to know how arrogant you are. I have seen enough of your posts over the years to know how arrogant you are. I used to think someone else was the queen but you have usurped her. Your arrogance is pitiable, work on your self. Though you are a grown woman,there is still hope for you, the least i can do is to drum it into your ears.

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: People must have High blood pressure today, its my job to do so and I am loving it grin grin cheesy
''it's''. Intellectual Jenny A.K.A. Mrs. Ibu

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
@coogar

How do I denounce my Nigerian citizenship? Please tell me so I can do it and be done with. Their passport is useless anyways grin cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Richy.:
She dey stateless
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Today is the day Jenny will make people vex with their keyboards. Its a beautiful day grin grin

Very useless country filled with many useless citizens
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by HarvardGrad: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

Madam Coogar, in one of your posts you said someone has the cerebration of an unborn foetus! Henceforth please note that the fact that it is 'unborn' is what makes it a foetus. Just say foetus next time. grin

12 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Madam Coogar, in one your posts you said someone had the cerebration of an unborn foetus! Please note henceforth that the fact that it is 'unborn' is what makes it a foetus. Just say foetus next time. grin

Ouchhh

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: @coogar
How do I denounce my Nigerian citizenship? Please tell me so I can do it and be done with. Their passport is useless anyways grin cheesy

very easy.....
do a video blog and curse patience goodluck for 10 mins. extend some of the expletives to her husband too. post it on twitter or linda ikeji. the rest is history. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

What are you doing on Nairaland ? You simply could nt fit in where the rednecks are I guess. Blood is thicker than water, you wanna come show off your newly acquired st.up.idity. I am discombobulated by your low emotional intelligence quotient. I have little time for chatter with a prodigal Iscariot in need of rehabilitation.

You will be surprised when you hear we are fastest developing economy next year

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / 7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.