Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46497 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ezeed: Op, you're a depressed woman. Your posts on nairaland ALWAYS stink of BITTERNESS AND ANGER, so much so as to subsume everything else you might be trying to say.

This your way is not the way to live long oh. Only God in heaven knows the kind of troubled past you have, or perhaps you're still living in hell.

I wish you the best.

Who is this slimy eediot?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:
That was kinda too harsh bro.
Harsher than the brainfucking opening post?

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Btruth: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Even in some of this countries,they have negative shades,I'm a business man in Nigeria,I work hard for my money!I know there r a lot social n economic vices in Nigeria,but there are hard working men n women here!it will surprise you the amount of money foreigners make in this country u call shit hole,u will be amazed!but let me ask who will fix the country if all us flee

Supported.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:
Who is this slimy eediot?

[img]http://melissadesa.files./2010/01/10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif#pope%20laughing%20gif%20358x306[/img]
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr coogar, no, I'm not the one who wakes up 2am and start raining insults on people out of no where; I'm not the one who lacks good communication skills; I'm not the one who cant state her points without using unprintable words; I'm not the one who ALWAYS sounds so so so bitter for no reason! Summary? I'm nt frustrated. Thanks for the offer, but that club is for the likes of the poster and you.

And yes, I'v had something nourishing today- I even just 'spoilt' myself a little. I just got home( I LIVE IN NAIJA), and seeing the bitterness ppl like the poster and yourself have in them,I'm so happy and thankful to God for the joy he gives me daily. Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by sarutobie(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

You can tell me this if I was trying to be respectful, right now I am not cool
Eeyyaa they have really gotten to you.all these your grinning smilies na cover-up..lol.you asked for it.make una enjoy..it's a free-for-all mud fight..

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by rhowly(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
@OP. Since your post is a REACTION I can't really judge you. Dunno if id do same. However, the sheer arrogance of your post makes you more Nigerian than you know. I'm honestly glad you've got it made but your post proves YOU CAN GET OUT OF NIGERIA, BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN NIGERIA OUT OF YOU. It's easy to critique our country, sadly we've enough of that. Can you prefer solutions miss?

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Boll2010: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Exposed monekey forgetn he/she is also a monkey......back to talkn....smh

Can u pls answer this few qstns?
Did u ever lived in Nigeria?
Did u ever schooled in Nigeria?
Did u still have a Nigeria passport with u?
If u answer YES to the above,nextym u stepped into Nigeria u shld be charged for treason,provided u sang the NATIONAL ANTHEM n NATIONAL PLEGDE while in Nigeria,maybe u LIP-SYNCH when reciting them in Nigeria,though I understnd uv got freedom of speech n expression bt don't u think u can use those rights in helpn Nigeria get back on track than cursing HER,though u mentioned some blantant fact which I won't dispute,but the way you expressed it doesn't make u patriotic,GOD BLESS NIGERIA n I hope we all contribute in making this nation great,bt sincerely I WEPT IN MY HEART WHEN I SAW THE WHOLE POSTS,together we make Nigeria great both home n abroad,thank you all.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by UIA04(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
@op i feel ur pain. No one deserves to be treated like trash esp in their own country

but pls i want to ask
what little have u contributed to making this 'shit hole' of a country a better place 4 u nd the future generation?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by NaijaAmericana: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I will reply you cos I like your post. I am not proud to be a Nigerian and I am not hiding that fact. I don't hate the good bits of Nigeria , I despise the bad and the bad far outweighs the good.people are talking about money and comparing, and my original post had nothing to do with who is richer but putting a good system in place. Our system is not running well, forget about culture, forget about fun, forget about food. The poor are getting poorer,its getting more and more difficult for students gain admission, ASUU is not helping matters, our high commission abroad treats us worse than they do other nationals. We can say nigeria will get better but to be more realistic the corruption and rudeness has gone so far that you cannot retrace your footstep and stop it. I have never seen adults who have done nothing be whipped before except in Nigeria by people in power. Why do you have to be rich to gain access to things that should be for every one/class?

I am not denying that I am a Nigerian but I AM NOT PROUD TO BE ONE

Yes, it is very frustrating. I know the shame I felt when a European with incomplete paperwork for entry into Nigeria bribed an immigration official in the open without any regards to consequences. I overheard their conversation about how his visa was expired but yet was able to gain entry into the country. Twenty Euros, was all it took. I am not sure that could happen at JFK airport.

There has to be a FINAL solution to Nigeria's woes...
As for the corrupt politicians, well, I can tell you quite frankly that one way or another we have to put an end to them. I urge Nigerians: Stand together with me...I would therefore be guided by the basic expectation that they are going to have to disappear. There is nothing we can do but get rid of them. They have disappointed us. They have to be gotten rid of. That is the only way. Unfortunately, what Nigeria probably needs is Military dictatorship or a technocrat...again and for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Slimy eediot ke? Lol.
My dear, I dont insult people, but being a very firm person, I give you as it is. You have issues! Go deal with them before you come out in public!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
sarutobie:
Eeyyaa they have really gotten to you.all these your grinning smilies na cover-up..lol.you asked for it.make una enjoy..it's a free-for-all mud fight..

Eeeyyyaaaa they have. Sorry ooo, I asked for it and I am getting it cheesy NEXT

Ezeed: Mr coogar, no, I'm not the one who wakes up 2am and start raining insults on people out of no where; I'm not the one who lacks good communication skills; I'm not the one who cant state her points without using unprintable words; I'm not the one who ALWAYS sounds so so so bitter for no reason! Summary? I'm nt frustrated. Thanks for the offer, but that club is for the likes of the poster and you.

And yes, I'v had something nourishing today- I even just 'spoilt' myself a little. I just got home( I LIVE IN NAIJA), and seeing the bitterness ppl like the poster and yourself have in them,I'm so happy and thankful to God for the joy he gives me daily. Peace.

How much was your Danfo T fare from your construction sand carrier work to your face me I face you?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ezeed: Slimy idiot ke? Lol.
My dear, I dont insult people, but being a very firm person, I give you as it is. You have issues! Go deal with them before you come out in public!

Too late I already have, take it all in or ignore it, your choice your life, your loss cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
UIA04: @op i feel ur pain. No one deserves to be treated like trash esp in their own country

but pls i want to ask
what little have u contributed to making this 'shit hole' of a country a better place 4 u nd the future generation?

Ask me tomorrow
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Fvcking slut thinking she has the best because she happened to be in the west. I bet you think you fellow deported a shawo b itches are jealous of you stinky as s ....

Enjoy, I bet you soon be deported to face your so called shi t holle
opps! i never knew it has gone this far. grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by UIA04(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by telim: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Their is no place like 9ja, those porting out of 9ja for a greener pasture are gambling with their future as un employment is rising in nooks and crannies of the western world and is becoming difficult to controll in the short run by there government. Most Nigerians are poor because they lack enterpreneural skills and so much dependence on certificate without acquiring the necessary knowledge that will boost them up mentally and allow them provide solution to problems as they arise in their place of work. As a result, most of our graduates becomes' job hunters making employers of labour exploiting the unemployed graduates. Since they often turn up in thousands with smiling faces ready for a test /interview while they are feeling bad inside. Including banks, that are suppose to be going house to house in search of employers are forming jet li and have turned there employers to a mini robot. Hmmm, as fela often says "suffering and smiling". My guy, you. I mean you, hope is not lost acquire a skill or develop your skill and join the young nigerian enterpreneurs before competition sets in. Nigeria is the best place to market your skills because of the little or no competition aspect. I say bye bye to poverty and i will work hard to develop my skills till death.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by armyofone(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
We all know the $$ is making Nigeria what it is. Take away the 21 billion dollars shocked and Nigeria is left in shamble grin. You guys should be happy and blessing/praying for those living outside nig grin

Dejiro: Nigerians in diaspora sent over $21 billion to Nigeria last year. This money is more than the total revernue that accrued to the Federal Government in the same year. It is also more that 9% of the total Nigerian GDP. We should understand that they are skakeholders in the Nigerian project.

Source: http://www.ohnigeria.com/2013/06/the-nigerian-diaspora-remittance-effect.html

Nigeria as a country and we its people need to put our acts together; for instance how can an embassy just close its doors without informing the people it was mearnt to be serving? To think this is hapenning in 2013 and not 1913 calls for concern.

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
All i just wanna say is I thank God for giving me the privileged to live a beautiful life outside Nigeria and i am Loving you..People in Diaspora knows what i mean...Even Jonathan is suffering.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jenny = An e- supper woman ; p- meek woman .
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by r231(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:
opps! i never knew it has gone this far. grin

Oga did you get my mail cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by r231(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Ask me tomorrow

grin grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Coogar, I understand threadtstarters outburst. What you've outlined are equally true.

But, I disagree with the idea of sitting tight in the comfort of our oyinbo homes with fast internet to dish out curses.
If you feel strongly about something, then do something about it.

In lagos today, it feels like there are 2 lASTMA officials for everycar. You'd hardly get away with any driving offence without getting caught. Now that's a system that's been put in place and is working.

Family wahala?? Who doesn't get that?? If you are nigerian and you don't have family issues . . .I'd be worried for you. Hatred, jealousy and envy are enshrined in the bloodstream of the average extended family member. But, How is cursing, effing and blinding from australia, the land of criminals going to make any difference?? Lol

Bruv, while we are busy huffing and puffing about something on the pages of Nairaland, some foreigner or a naija returnee is busy setting up stall to fix that problem. Guess what! he/she wiill make a living off it then go to dubai,london, LA etc to spend the money.

I didn't wait for my extended family to be perfect before I returned. Infact they will never be perfect. Same goes for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ezeed: Mr coogar, no, I'm not the one who wakes up 2am and start raining insults on people out of no where; I'm not the one who lacks good communication skills; I'm not the one who cant state her points without using unprintable words; I'm not the one who ALWAYS sounds so so so bitter for no reason! Summary? I'm nt frustrated. Thanks for the offer, but that club is for the likes of the poster and you.

you are very frustrated....
jenny did not direct her missive to any particular nigerian, she was attacking the system and the hypocrites who talk a good game here but then pray and work towards getting out of nigeria. cretinous vermins like yourself.

nourishment is relative....
if we ask you to throw up now, the contents of your food would reveal something that can cause a permanent kwashiorkor. go home and stop bellyaching. every nigerian in nigeria is a billionaire and yet your life expectancy is 47. if you are 40 already, you have 7+ years to live before you kick the bucket. if you are older than 47, you are living overtime.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
I SAID SHUTUP. ALL THESE BROKE RETURNEES THAT WILL NOT LET ME HEAR WORD. EVEN QUEEN ELIZA's COUNTRY COULD NOT HARBOUR YOU cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Thorgan: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I will reply you cos I like your post. I am not proud to be a Nigerian and I am not hiding that fact. I don't hate the good bits of Nigeria , I despise the bad and the bad far outweighs the good.people are talking about money and comparing, and my original post had nothing to do with who is richer but putting a good system in place. Our system is not running well, forget about culture, forget about fun, forget about food. The poor are getting poorer,its getting more and more difficult for students gain admission, ASUU is not helping matters, our high commission abroad treats us worse than they do other nationals. We can say nigeria will get better but to be more realistic the corruption and rudeness has gone so far that you cannot retrace your footstep and stop it. I have never seen adults who have done nothing be whipped before except in Nigeria by people in power. Why do you have to be rich to gain access to things that should be for every one/class?

I am not denying that I am a Nigerian but I AM NOT PROUD TO BE ONE
You make it sound like nigerians exhibit some bad behaviours on purpose.The money an agbero u see extorting,is prob*bly d money he just manage to keep body and soul together,the rude pple working at the nigerian embassy that you are comparing to those at australian embassy,probably earn as half of what those at australian embassy earn just like someone said at some point pple in china were selliing their babies just to feed themselves;it's not as if they are naturally wicked na condition make crayfish bend or do you think if the pay of the pple working australia's embassy were to be peanuts do you think they would show good ethics or if there was good pay and fulfillment for nigerians working at the embassy,the won't show better work ethics or if the govt had provided good public education,there would agberos? Or if d govt had fulfilled their promise for ASUU,there would be strike?.A naïve rich man's son could always point fingers at a poor man's son as to why he is dressing shabbily and you could also stand there and compare pple in nations that have passed through what nigeria is passing through now and now have a good working environment to pple working and living under the nigerian envronment or u could think of how you could make nigeria a better place with your own little contribution starting by not calling your country a shit hole.
P.S:Nigerians @ this various embassies also live in those various embassies and *re therefore NID and they still exhibit those bad traits which goes to show that it's not where you work that influence your behaviour but the environment and the type of leaders you have.So I guess you can conclude that the problem stems from our moronic leaders and not your average nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Thorgan: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
This coogar of a guy has always been very aggressive and so uncivil in his arguements

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thorgan: This coogar of a guy has always been very aggressive and so uncivil in his arguements

You made sense in your first post until you posted the above, has coogar directed a post at you yet? Why are you asking for insults and then planning on blaming him if he gives you that which you asked for?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
r231:

Oga did you get my mail cool
the thing neve dey function like before na, but i see say you be wan send me mail but the system nor allow am. make we talk for FB na?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Coogar, why will I throw up when i didnt eat poison like yourself? Poster, now you want everyone to shut up an 'let you hear word', right? You don tire? Anyway, maybe we all should actually let you be, so you can get yourself properly tested and treated. Dont worry, it is well with you.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by r231(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:
the thing neve dey function like before na, but i see say you be wan send me mail but the system nor allow am. make we talk for FB na?

Sent you one on fb earlier....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.