Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540098 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cutievik: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls can I get a recap of today's episode of MHBFL pls... Tanks. Queen can u help out? .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2014
For wetin nah?:
I no know who mumu pass between Ignacia and Pilar..geeezzz! Those 2 need special awards for Mumugraphy
chop kiss !
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
hamdeji: The writers ar just stupid.....upon d name ov d telenova...."my heartbeats for lola"...How will they make Andrea sleep with other women...
the producers are high on something.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2014
monsuru560: HIT LIKE IF U LOVE THE BEATING ANDRE GaVE TO ANGEL
#TEAM ANDRE...KISS MY A S S IF U DNT LYK IT grin grin grin
yeah i love the beating Andre gave Angel but to serve wat purpose afterall he doesn't want to get back wit lola so wat is his point. He should reserve his muscle for Diana jooo dense Andre

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugarcoated(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
She "NEVER" slept with any of them. Never!!!

But Andrea////Debra and now, Diana.[/quote]

Now u're sounding lyk Lola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ify Angela:
yeah i love the beating Andre gave Angel but to serve wat purpose afterall he doesn't want to get back wit lola so wat is his point. He should reserve his muscle for Diana jooo dense Andre

Angel allowed Andre to beat him so that he will get sympathy from lola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
trux:

Angel allowed Andre to beat him so that he will get sympathy from lola
LIEZ
ANGEL IS DAMN LAZY
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
# Aurora
- Catalina, faking her fall, and now confining herself to a wheelchair.....all just to get Christian to hate Passion,and be on her side!!! Isnt that toooo much

- I think Ernesto, or Diana has something to do with Vikky's disappearance!
- Blanca & Ceaser...... pls get over this ur constant Cat & Mouse Game.... and get back together already joor grin wink. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha......Lola and Angel's kiss though.Wagbayi Lola!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by donfab19: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please some1 shuld update me wat happened today on my heart beat for lola...please still @ d office could not watch it...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by donfab19: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
C'est moi:
Hahahahahahahaha......Lola and Angel's kiss though.Wagbayi Lola!
. Please can u update me wat happened 2day on my heart beat for lola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
donfab19: . Please can u update me wat happened 2day on my heart beat for lola

Lola and Andre; what's the difference between 6 and half a dozen?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
But wat's with Ignacia and her obsession with having a baby tho?? She's soooo annoyingly stupidd!!

Eyaah Emilio has joined "silver boys" agency. Hmmm wats with telemundo and this dea Excort Agencies sef??! Lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chai,as I don enter skul now,I no watch kiss..@c'est moi abeg u fit recap small?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BizErikah: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
chyegems: chop kiss !

Lmao ignacia is the dumbest..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BizErikah: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=donfab19]. Please can u update me wat happened 2day on my heart beat for lola[/quote

Lola refuses Andre from seeing their daughter..
Diana talks Andre into seeking a lawyer to help him get legal custody of his daughter.. if Lola refuses..
Andres father is investigating angel.. he feels angel is a fraud...
Andre confronts angel.. and punches him.. and reassured him that he will never come inbetween Lola n him...
Lola kisses angel to make Andre jealous in front of Diana and he's friend/lawyer..
He's friend/lawyer refuses to handle d case of Andre seeking legal custody of their daughter...

Those are the main actions..that occured today
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=Biz_Erikah][/quote]
God Bless
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cutievik: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Biz Erikah tanks 4 d recap. It is fair dat lola is showin Andre pepper. I feel bad 4 d poor girl.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by donfab19: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=Biz_Erikah][/quote] wat did andre do wen lola was kissing angel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
And what gives Diana the right to call Lola "a nut case" right in front of Andre? And Mumu Andre just seat-down dey look shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmm...... Angel & Lola's kiss.......... that was bam.
See Andre's face grin. That's a taste of ur own medicine, Andrea
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
ella.b:
Chai,as I don enter skul now,I no watch kiss..@c'est moi abeg u fit recap small?
Lol,me sef dey waka soon.Might be lucky to continue watching in school cos my neighbour has dstv.This is like the little I can remember.
*Lola saw Angel's file on Rodriguez's desk and concern showed on her face.Rodriguez came in and Lola asked why he was keeping tabs on or investigating Angel.Lola told him that it was Angel that told her Andres was at Diana's place and Rodriguez asked how Angel knew and Lola said Angel and Diana stay in the same place.Rodriguez now told Lola that couldn't she see there were many coincidences linking to Angel.
*Andres was shown fidgeting with a pencil,guess he was drawing and our mummy Diana came in and started apologising to Andres for not being discreet enough about their one night stand.Andres told her he was just concerned about his daughter (me thinks guilt was eating him up inside).He said Lola cannot stop him from seeing his daughter bla bla bla.Diana now took the whole thing up like say na she be Andres's wife gangan.She told him Lola was a nutcase and she has a friend from college who is a lawyer and could help out and defend Andres interest.Andres told her not to bother calling the guy cos he wanted to give Lola few days to calm down but Diana insisted and our mumucious Andres gave in.
*Rodriguez approached Angel,went to his place actually and accused him of having ties with Tibero and Angel denied it all.Rodriguez sha warned him that nothing must happen to Andres,else he would kill Angel himself.
*Daniel drew a graffiti of a heart with an arrow infront of his house where Adella would see it and wrote..."I love u,Adella".Adella sha saw it and I'm sure she was happy cos she later told Eldevina that,that would be the first time someone would do something like that for her.She was muttering to herself that Daniel can't win her back even with that.Eldevina advised her to open her heart to love again.She and Daniel sha saw and talked later and Daniel made a promise to her that he would make her fall in love with him again.He was really happy Adella acknowledged the graffiti eish.He later went back to their family house and told the aunt about the progress he was making with Adella.
*The lawyer was told to be discreet cos Lola must not know that it was Diana who hired the lawyer for him.The lawyer went to Lola's house and asked her to do the needful or else Andres will take her to court.She cried that Andres could do something like that to her.She called Camello and Camello said he turned down Andres and he can't stand in for her too cos she asked him to.He said he doesn't want to be in the middle.He said the only thing he can do is to talk to Andres.
*Angel went to Lola's place and begged her to talk to Andres and his father to leave him the heck alone.Lola told him Rodriguez was investigating him.Just about when they were coming out,Andres drove in,in his car with Diana and Camello was approaching his house too.He tried to make Andres see reasons but Diana wouldn't even allow Andres to talk.Camello shut her down (he sabi yab),that she should stay outta it cos he wasn't talking to her.Diana told Camello that he was jealous that she didn't fall in love with him.He sha boned her.When Lola saw Andres and Diana,she drew Angel closer and kissed him deeply for mins.Andres was very furious and went towards them and told Lola she didn't have shame kissing Angel.Lola ordered Angel,Diana and Camello to leave her and Andres alone.They sha shouted and argued with each other.Lola later went in and apologized to Angel for using him to get back at Andres and Angel said he has no probs with that,that he loves her.Camello came in and told Angel to stop interfering and pokenosing into businesses that doesn't concern him cos he too didn't allow Lola to talk.Camello said anyone who comes between Lola and Andres's love end up being buried.
*Vicky was complaining abt doing housechores to Felix and having no reasonable food to eat.Soledad was sha trying to calm her down.She was complaining abt her nails.Felix told her to cook anything she wants.He tuned to a soccer station,I guess and Vicky started nagging that they can't even watch a fashion show etc.Felix stood up angrily and growled at her to stop nagging.Vicky and Soledad are now good friends.
*Diana was shown talking to Andres that they had achieved their aim.
*Lola was sent a mail (letter) requesting for a DNA test (don't understand this part yet).That was how today's episode ended.Ignore any typographical error/s or use of tenses.Phew!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Andrea is really an slowpoke! He wants 2 claim custody of little Isabella whom he never contributed a penny 2 her upkeep upon all his wealth (according 2 Adela)!

U no go contribute money 2 take care of ur pikin n u go cum dey claim daddy...mtcheww!
Anyways...na film sha!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
u try jor @cest moi. At dis point i think we should investigate andree properly,its like deres a remote used for controling hs foolish brain,debra usd to hav d remote but i tink she misplaced it dn diana found it recently(#peeps arnd# dnt tel anybody i told u dis o) cos i just dont understand how an old man like andre cud b so mumu and do you knw d worst part? Lola hasnt ben able 2 get dis remote since......come o,did anybody notice hw dy kidnapd vicky in aurora 2day,evn superman abi flash wnt b dat fst in disapearin wit a ful grown woman,evn nija winch cnt do dat miracle ,its like dis telemundo pple hav startd takin us dier viewers for mumu o,lets stp watchn abeg let dm knw we are wise jor..........hmm dy nw wana turn paula to good girl so we would nw like her,mtchw my dislikement 4 her is permanent xcept she gets the tail of tortiese,the 2nd head to a 2 headed lion,the wings of a flyin fish,the 7th teeth of a phyton, the tail of a chicken,the 5th leg of a goat ,and a snail that cn beat a cheetah in a race for me,then an only dn wud i lyk her #winks#
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ikwechegh(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
God andre is very annoying but not the most foolish shaa in all the telenovas showing ignacia in BCD is the foolishest if that word z in english lang
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ikwechegh(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Ladiva49: u try jor @cest moi. At dis point i think we should investigate andree properly,its like deres a remote used for controling hs foolish brain,debra usd to hav d remote but i tink she misplaced it dn diana found it recently(#peeps arnd# dnt tel anybody i told u dis o) cos i just dont understand how an old man like andre cud b so mumu and do you knw d worst part? Lola hasnt ben able 2 get dis remote since......come o,did anybody notice hw dy kidnapd vicky in aurora 2day,evn superman abi flash wnt b dat fst in disapearin wit a ful grown woman,evn nija winch cnt do dat miracle ,its like dis telemundo pple hav startd takin us dier viewers for mumu o,lets stp watchn abeg let dm knw we are wise jor..........hmm dy nw wana turn paula to good girl so we would nw like her,mtchw my dislikement 4 her is permanent xcept she gets the tail of tortiese,the 2nd head to a 2 headed lion,the wings of a flyin fish,the 7th teeth of a phyton, the tail of a chicken,the 5th leg of a goat ,and a snail that cn beat a cheetah in a race for me,then an only dn wud i lyk her #winks#

funni tho i was amazed too even christain knw say na jonsin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nairaboi(m): 1:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Ladiva49: u try jor @cest moi. At dis point i think we should investigate andree properly,its like deres a remote used for controling hs foolish brain,debra usd to hav d remote but i tink she misplaced it dn diana found it recently(#peeps arnd# dnt tel anybody i told u dis o) cos i just dont understand how an old man like andre cud b so mumu and do you knw d worst part? Lola hasnt ben able 2 get dis remote since......come o,did anybody notice hw dy kidnapd vicky in aurora 2day,evn superman abi flash wnt b dat fst in disapearin wit a ful grown woman,evn nija winch cnt do dat miracle ,its like dis telemundo pple hav startd takin us dier viewers for mumu o,lets stp watchn abeg let dm knw we are wise jor..........hmm dy nw wana turn paula to good girl so we would nw like her,mtchw my dislikement 4 her is permanent xcept she gets the tail of tortiese,the 2nd head to a 2 headed lion,the wings of a flyin fish,the 7th teeth of a phyton, the tail of a chicken,the 5th leg of a goat ,and a snail that cn beat a cheetah in a race for me,then an only dn wud i lyk her #winks#
. . . babe this ur criteria for loving paula na war o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nairaboi(m): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Paula(DMD) Vicky and Vanessa(AURORA) and Rosa(PR). these women lips sha na die o. over kissable dey worry them.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 2:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Thankful for the recaps... smiley

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by audreywwjd: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks for the recap
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by audreywwjd: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Nairaboi: Paula(DMD) Vicky and Vanessa(AURORA) and Rosa(PR). these women lips sha na die o. over kissable dey worry them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53