Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540074 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
C'est moi:

Lol,me sef dey waka soon.Might be lucky to continue watching in school cos my neighbour has dstv.This is like the little I can remember.
*Lola saw Angel's file on Rodriguez's desk and concern showed on her face.Rodriguez came in and Lola asked why he was keeping tabs on or investigating Angel.Lola told him that it was Angel that told her Andres was at Diana's place and Rodriguez asked how Angel knew and Lola said Angel and Diana stay in the same place.Rodriguez now told Lola that couldn't she see there were many coincidences linking to Angel.
*Andres was shown fidgeting with a pencil,guess he was drawing and our mummy Diana came in and started apologising to Andres for not being discreet enough about their one night stand.Andres told her he was just concerned about his daughter (me thinks guilt was eating him up inside).He said Lola cannot stop him from seeing his daughter bla bla bla.Diana now took the whole thing up like say na she be Andres's wife gangan.She told him Lola was a nutcase and she has a friend from college who is a lawyer and could help out and defend Andres interest.Andres told her not to bother calling the guy cos he wanted to give Lola few days to calm down but Diana insisted and our mumucious Andres gave in.
*Rodriguez approached Angel,went to his place actually and accused him of having ties with Tibero and Angel denied it all.Rodriguez sha warned him that nothing must happen to Andres,else he would kill Angel himself.
*Daniel drew a graffiti of a heart with an arrow infront of his house where Adella would see it and wrote..."I love u,Adella".Adella sha saw it and I'm sure she was happy cos she later told Eldevina that,that would be the first time someone would do something like that for her.She was muttering to herself that Daniel can't win her back even with that.Eldevina advised her to open her heart to love again.She and Daniel sha saw and talked later and Daniel made a promise to her that he would make her fall in love with him again.He was really happy Adella acknowledged the graffiti eish.He later went back to their family house and told the aunt about the progress he was making with Adella.
*The lawyer was told to be discreet cos Lola must not know that it was Diana who hired the lawyer for him.The lawyer went to Lola's house and asked her to do the needful or else Andres will take her to court.She cried that Andres could do something like that to her.She called Camello and Camello said he turned down Andres and he can't stand in for her too cos she asked him to.He said he doesn't want to be in the middle.He said the only thing he can do is to talk to Andres.
*Angel went to Lola's place and begged her to talk to Andres and his father to leave him the heck alone.Lola told him Rodriguez was investigating him.Just about when they were coming out,Andres drove in,in his car with Diana and Camello was approaching his house too.He tried to make Andres see reasons but Diana wouldn't even allow Andres to talk.Camello shut her down (he sabi yab),that she should stay outta it cos he wasn't talking to her.Diana told Camello that he was jealous that she didn't fall in love with him.He sha boned her.When Lola saw Andres and Diana,she drew Angel closer and kissed him deeply for mins.Andres was very furious and went towards them and told Lola she didn't have shame kissing Angel.Lola ordered Angel,Diana and Camello to leave her and Andres alone.They sha shouted and argued with each other.Lola later went in and apologized to Angel for using him to get back at Andres and Angel said he has no probs with that,that he loves her.Camello came in and told Angel to stop interfering and pokenosing into businesses that doesn't concern him cos he too didn't allow Lola to talk.Camello said anyone who comes between Lola and Andres's love end up being buried.
*Vicky was complaining abt doing housechores to Felix and having no reasonable food to eat.Soledad was sha trying to calm her down.She was complaining abt her nails.Felix told her to cook anything she wants.He tuned to a soccer station,I guess and Vicky started nagging that they can't even watch a fashion show etc.Felix stood up angrily and growled at her to stop nagging.Vicky and Soledad are now good friends.
*Diana was shown talking to Andres that they had achieved their aim.
*Lola was sent a mail (letter) requesting for a DNA test (don't understand this part yet).That was how today's episode ended.Ignore any typographical error/s or use of tenses.Phew!

Thanks for the recap....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2014
@Delzeey:
Thankful for the recaps... smiley

Missing yu, Dearie! Ow is school?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
nickishire:

Missing yu, Dearie! Ow is school?

Awww, miss you too. School is fine.. Lectures and stress, hehe. I miss recapping sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
@c'est moi...thanks for d recap smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
ella.b:
@c'est moi...thanks for d recap smiley
Uw ella.Forgot some scenes
*Adella told Daniel to talk to his brother that he can never take Isabella away from Lola,that he doesn't perform his rights,doesn't support Lola with anything (think she means he has never given Lola any financial assistance) and Daniel told her Lola had no right whatsoever to keep Isabella away from Andres.Adella said Andres hadn't been performing his duties.Lola has/had been fending for herself alone.
*The guy that led Angel to the lawyer's place with the use of Debra's pic was arrested and questioned by Rodriguez and Mora and he confessed that he didn't know those who sent him.Rodriguez told Mora to find out if he was telling the truth; search his office and bank account.
*Rodriguez called Angel a fraud
*"Those who come between Lola and Angel end up in the trash"- Camello to Angel
*Rodriguez told Mora they had to check up Ramon's call log and that of Debra's to find a connection/link between Angel and them and they agreed to start investigating from exportex.
*Tropical Vampress- Camello to Diana.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am Lol.... grin grin grin @ words like:
- Ignacia being the foolishest of them all grin grin grin
- Dislikement of Paula grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jummaima: # Aurora

- I think Ernesto, or Diana has something to do with Vikky's disappearance!

And I guessed right. Its Ernesto and Diana, working together!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by donfab19: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please I neeed update on 2day episode of my heart beat for lola,I could not watch it due to no light.pls recap 4 us any1 dat watched
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Julia is slowly turning into Debra..Paula should be ready for her wrath. Love that Geraldo can at least mutter some words, Barbara is in trouble..lol. Murderer o!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hahahahaha check out Lola's left hook on diana's face. Priceless.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hahahahaha check out Lola's left hook on diana's face. Priceless. Tropical vampress

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don't know why I just can't hate Angel. He's evil, he's Diana's accomplice, he has soledad and all but I still love him. On the otherhand, I can't stand Diana. I'm tired of Andres hurting lola, I now prefer adela and Daniel's scenes.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am I d only one here who can't stop hating andrea as each episode ends
What hurts me most is dat Lolo can't stop loving him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
I Love the way Lola gave diana a punch in the face with her left hand. Anytime I remember that scene,I just can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
crazygod: Hahahahaha check out Lola's left hook on diana's face. Priceless.

Totally worth a hundred replays...dat punch! grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Spotless_babe]Am I d only one here who can't stop hating andrea as each episode ends
What hurts me most is dat Lolo can't stop loving him undecided[/quote

Me too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
I've actually lost count of the ppl I tagged as #mumu .... grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Spotless_babe: Am I d only one here who can't stop hating andrea as each episode ends
What hurts me most is dat Lolo can't stop loving him undecided

Andre acts that way because that's what the producer makes out of him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
nene_presh: @queen haddassah...yaa..sure,a new diffrnt soapie wud be up..tanx in advance for ur service...i did't include emilio cause he is't really tat handsome to me,compared tu d rest!!!
I quite agree with you on that,even as old as Mr Renato is,he is more handsome than Emilio. Don't you think javier is handsome? If u ask me,I think he is.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lola's tears rily touch me cry cry

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2014
..But come o! The hospital where dem keep Omar no get cctv or security nii? Andrea and Pilar, like Mama..like daughter, heavy egberes!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Prettiepearlz:
I quite agree with you on that,even as old as Mr Renato is,he is more handsome than Emilio. Don't you think javier is handsome? If u ask me,I think he is.

Javier is handsome he's got a good built and his height
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2014
The rate at which Gonzalo is killing people in BCD, very soon he will be the last man standing..........
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Prettiepearlz:

Javier is handsome. like the way his clothes fit. Emilio IMO is the worst dressed. I don't get those shirts n shoes of his
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2014
BellaSwan:

Javier is handsome. like the way his clothes fit. Emilio IMO is the worst dressed. I don't get those shirts n shoes of his
Lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls can someone give a recap of what happened in yesterday's episode,I couldn't finish watching,because IKEDC took the light,and I couldn't watch it yesterday night because I was in church. Thanks!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2014
But for his selfish desires, i so much prefer Angel to Andre. The guy is just so caring towards Lola and her household.
As for Barbra in PR, I no fit even classify her at all, but I love her style of acting sha. She sabi carry out her role wella.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Prettiepearlz: I Love the way Lola gave diana a punch in the face with her left hand. Anytime I remember that scene,I just can't stop laughing
You needed to see me laughing non stop yesterday.I thought Lola was gonna walk away but I trust/ed the Lola I know.Thought she was gonna retaliate with a slap but she suprised me and caught me unaware with the punch.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Ignacia has a poor dress sense as well. Javier somehow reminds me of Obama.
BellaSwan:

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2014
tegax: But for his selfish desires, i so much prefer Angel to Andre. The guy is just so caring towards Lola and her household.
As for Barbra in PR, I no fit even classify her at all, but I love her style of acting sha. She sabi carry out her role wella.
I told my sis after watching Angel's display of love to Lola and her family last night that I wish/ed Angel was for real.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2014
i have a feeling that he wont last though undecided
For wetin nah?:
Julia is slowly turning into Debra..Paula should be ready for her wrath. Love that Geraldo can at least mutter some words, Barbara is in trouble..lol. Murderer o!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2014
Adolpho is beginning to fulfill the saying 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop'. He is becoming such a nuisance and irritating me big time.....mscheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.