Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (33687 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by phaphyz05(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gals b lyk "my mum went to a seer who said am not dating d ryt person" true lyf shit
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexymoma: I HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST...... SO I WANT TO TRACE MY WAY BACK SPIRITUALLY.

One murrafokka told me this line!!
angry angry angry
I told him I even like born again men! Let's serve the Lord togeda!! Hallelujah!! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by hisawesomeness(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm! Did they all tell u this when they were leaving you?
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by passionate88: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
switdil: shocked shocked shocked
Eeeeyaa
@ OP
Sorryy ooo
Men r wicked sha!!!
ur papa na woman?
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by victorv12(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria girls can be so paranoid.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rityben: undecided
I just realise he dumped me 2days ago
ehyaaa....anyway dont worry....u deserve better....

ummmmmm

this guy dat just commented is single.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by sonyc00(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
What about this one... HEY BABE I RECENTLY WENT FOR A MEDICAL CHECKUP AND THE RESULT CAME OUT THAT I HAVE HIV AND AIDS AND MY CLOSE FRIENDS HAVE IT TOO,MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO CHECK YOURS
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Chrisjane(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo:
My favorite... grin grin grin
I just hope u re nt planning 2 use it on rita dummnick
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
tchidi:

angry angry angry
I told him I even like born again men! Let's serve the Lord togeda!! Hallelujah!! undecided undecided
LMAO Barrack Babe! Hope say una don take d ministry go permanent site angry angry angry
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
sonyc00: What about this one... HEY BABE I RECENTLY WENT FOR A MEDICAL CHECKUP AND THE RESULT CAME OUT THAT I HAVE HIV AND AIDS AND MY CLOSE FRIENDS HAVE IT TOO,MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO CHECK YOURS
only a lame gal cn fall for dat,but i guess its purpose is to mk d gal realise she aint wanted though.

picture dis.

wake her up late at night,tell her u culdnt sleep,dat you were just thinling of all d women u hv slept wit without protection,but she is the only one dat comes to mind.......Baby r u HIV positive?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
meetmonde: LMAO Barrack Babe! Hope say una don take d ministry go permanent site angry angry angry

Nna Bros, ministry heavy oº°˚!!so when we carry small, we rest! But I don de see the permanent site. E no far again. undecided undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Seriously, it has never cross my mind to ask a girl out. But if am to dump a girl, I'd be straight with her, so that she can take note of the Achilles in her next relationship.

If she's too lousy, I would use the line "I hope you would see this in a civilized way, I find you too lousy which I can't bare for the rest of my life, in other to avoid wasting each others time in a relationship that is bound to doom, I'd rather suggest that we say farewell"
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yahoo1: only a lame gal cn fall for dat,but i guess its purpose is to mk d gal realise she aint wanted though.

picture dis.

wake her up late at night,tell her u culdnt sleep,dat you were just thinling of all d women u hv slept wit without protection,but she is the only one dat comes to mind.......Baby r u HIV positive?
Damn! That's cruel!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
tchidi:

angry angry angry

Omo me... c despirado! mite wok tho, if u guyz hv not tasted d 4bidden apple. lol
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Naam22(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
:Dmy ex told me he doesn't feel lyk he's in a relationship,I passed it on to anoda dude,d nigga didn't take it well...I still av 3 more heart to break!!waiting for the next victim grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
adeaugustus:
Damn! That's cruel!
llol...is it? well its beta dan being blunt.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by nanizle(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
emmysenior: grin My ex once told me. Emmy: I think we are better off as friends than lovers.

huh! then, I knew that silly pastor had hypnoyised her and have succeeded in snatching her.

LOL... Your ex was Pastormerized cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Crixina(f): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yahoo1: diz ur abbreviations are funny.....are yu writing for us to read,or just thinking out loud? :-/
I tire o,I think say na only me see am o

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by JaeII(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
ah fink God wantz us to take a break from dis relationship.. To focus on Him more.. :-D (u wantd a God fearin' man right)
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
when I attempt to touch you, I get electric shocks. I also get earth shaking tremors to my hand coupled with intermittent violent chills. you seemed plenty or too wide on occasions. you Will agree with these inconvertible differences it has to end.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by BANKS4U2NV: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
So this guy was like" U̶̲̥̅̊ are 26 and I am 27 so we have to break up. shocked Geeeeeeeeeez!!!!!! such å flimsy excuse :'
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by BANKS4U2NV: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] So this guy was like" U̶̲̥̅̊ are 26 and I am 27 so we have to break up. shocked Geeeeeeeeeez!!!!!! such å flimsy excuse :'
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Okworigeorge(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
------/\____\
-----/:/------/
----/:/------/
---/:/------/
--/:/------/
-/:/------/
/:/------/
\:\------\
-\:\------\
--\:\____\
---\/____/
------_____
-----/\------\
----/::\------\
---/:/\:\------\
--/:/--\:\------\
-/:/----\:\------\
/:/------\:\------\
\:\------/:/------/
-\:\----/:/------/
--\:\--/:/------/
---\:\/:/------/
----\::/------/
-----\/____/
-----_____
----|:|------|--_____
----|:|------|-/\____\
----|:|------|/:/------/
----|:|------/:/------/
----|:|-----/:/------/
----|:|----/:/------/
----|:|---/:/------/
----|:|--/:/------/
----|:|-/:/------/
-----\:/:/------/
------\/____/
-------_____
------/\------\
-----/::\------\
----/:/\ \------\
---/:/--\ \------\
--/::\---\ \------\
-/:/\:\---\ \____\
-\:\-\:\__\/____/
--\:\-\/____/
---\:\------\
----\:\____\
-----\/____
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by sweetcheecks(f): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Whatever line I use one thing I make sure of, is to cry first so the guy has no chance of crying while begging. cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Feraz(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2013
emmysenior: grin My ex once told me. Emmy: I think we are better off as friends than lovers.

huh! then, I knew that silly pastor had hypnoyised her and have succeeded in snatching her.
LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Let me guess, you're a student eh?!?! I so hate student pastors.... angry
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by pmc01(m): 1:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Tolexander: OP, you are trying o.
Are you talking from experience?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by walex2bad(m): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: u don try baba oluwaye's place...he get HQ touch n follow
habatically!!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by princeonx: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2013
Why all this stories? Simply tell her u're HIV positive! Shikina!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Rejoice5000(f): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=addictiv]mine went like this yesterday after two good years of a
blissful relationship,i noticed she was consciously avoiding me and
asked her about it and this was her response

woman :i love you but i really need to be alone right now, i need to
think things through cos our relationship is so complicated.

addictiv: k how long should i wait for you to make up you mind?

woman: i dont know, i just want to be alone for sometime

addictiv: i want to see you

woman:no i cant see you,i want to be by myself

addictiv:can i call you

woman:yes feel free to call me anytime

please translate this for me cos me isnt thinking straight ryt
now[/quote] DO U NEED A PROPHET TO TELL U SHE HAS DUMPED U.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Rejoice5000(f): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=addictiv]mine went like this yesterday after two good years of a
blissful relationship,i noticed she was consciously avoiding me and
asked her about it and this was her response

woman :i love you but i really need to be alone right now, i need to
think things through cos our relationship is so complicated.

addictiv: k how long should i wait for you to make up you mind?

woman: i dont know, i just want to be alone for sometime

addictiv: i want to see you

woman:no i cant see you,i want to be by myself

addictiv:can i call you

woman:yes feel free to call me anytime

please translate this for me cos me isnt thinking straight ryt
now[/quote] DO U NEED A PROPHET TO TELL U SHE HAS DUMPED U?
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Rejoice5000(f): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2013
Ralphlauren: "Babe, I'm going to bring you nothing but trouble. My life is too complicated"

That line is what I use. It never fails. grin
PLAY BOY THAT'S WHAT U ARE
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Greaaat: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2013
his awesomeness: Hmmm! Did they all tell u this when they leaving u?

Yeeeee!!!!!! Ibon ooooo they leaving you noni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.