Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (33691 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Feraz: LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Let me guess, you're a student eh?!?! I so hate student pastors.... angry

Nope! Done with NYSC 2010.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by telim: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2013
i dont have a girl friend and i got no time to waste. Open my programming ebooks/videos and continue learning.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2013
YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN "THE ALTERNATIVE" BUT............
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2013
Yahoo1: ehyaaa....anyway dont worry....u deserve better....

ummmmmm

this guy dat just commented is single.
Wow! But I think I want to serve the lord now
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2013
Rityben:
Wow! But I think I want to serve the lord now
lets serve the Lord together.......then.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
ponti93: eya...dnt wory i'll treat u beta...
Thanks
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yahoo1: lets serve the Lord together.......then.
Hahahahhahhhahhaha. Haleluya brother. Meet me in church.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Crixina(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Baby montana: .hahahahaha.i abbreviate alot.t saves time bt i wil change that when commenting on nairaland
you better do cos I was beginning to think...
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Crixina(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
2sizzlin:

aka

what I'm about to do to you, you'd wish u had a spiritual husband to lean on gringringrin
nairaland eh!wat a funny forum,has a way of making my day.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by agabaI23(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
1. From now on our love will be brotherly love
2. My mother told me that if I stop sinning God is going to make me great
3. I feel bad each time I have s3x. I want to stop so that I will have peace
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by walex2bad(m): 1:43am On Sep 19, 2013
eloraelora:
Maybe uv got very bad breath...use close-up
WTF!! IF U C ME SELF, U WULD FALL. WITHOUT ME EVEN APPROACHING U, U WILL TOAST ME.. undecided
eloraelora:
Maybe uv got very bad breath...use close-up
WTF!! IF U C ME SELF, U WULD FALL. WITHOUT ME EVEN APPROACHING U, U WILL TOAST ME..
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by costandi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
telim: i dont have a girl friend and i got no time to waste. Open my programming ebooks/videos and continue learning.
Why in the first place did u leave your so called ebook and found your way to this thread. People sef. You don't have to comment if you have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by IfyChuky(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
oh yeah! wld you rather prefer a "non-ridiculous" phrase like...

•Sorry babe, you damn ugly, you kiss terribly, dress horribly. I got myself a hottie

•You and I are one heck of an incompatible couple. I wonder how we lasted a whole day

•I always thot you were the girl of my dreams, in reality, you've been my worse nightmare

•Cmon don't tell me you dint see this coming. Itz over!

Wow...!, such kud have her Dead In a Jiffy... I xo Luv these TIPS, where's my Journal?. wink
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Teksyoremi(f): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
I think we should pray about this relationship (this comes after putting up attitude 4 sometime: not calling often, doesn't chat nor initiate a discussion etc).
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Youngpo413: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ustec:
Na lie jare....all dos words are mostly use by ladies...a guy don't always look 4 excuses or b pretending,rather he tells d girl its over....but a lady will never do dat...instead she programmed all dos cooked words op had just mentioned as an excuse....!

I disagree
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Youngpo413: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Naam22:
:Dmy ex told me he doesn't feel lyk he's in a relationship,I passed it on to anoda dude,d nigga didn't take it well...I still av 3 more heart to break!!waiting for the next victim grin[color=#000099][/color]

your victims are learners...you never jam correct guy,infact na you go become the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.