Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Feminist Love - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (10007 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by Pandora2(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Forgive me manners. . . . .
Every time i have said "women"(in a negative tone) on this topic, i musta meant FEMINISTS . . . .
Of course, some women are virtuous women to the bone kiss kiss kiss but some are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

are u attacking the true feminists, the hormonally challenged frauds or all of the above?
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

A woman will not spend unnecessarily. . . . . Same reason why u spend a whole day in the mall and u end up buying one item.
In most cases, the item would be returned because ut doesn't fit or someone told u there would be sales in few weeks. cool

grin grin grin

J, u must be a pitbull to take on all 'em ladies. wink

NubianQ, I agree with the idea of little male dominacion wink
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

are u attacking the true feminists, the hormonally challenged frauds or all of the above?

U had me in stitches there. grin grin grin grin grin  Hormonally-challenged frauds?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ok. . . .I meant the frauds. cool

@ Radiant,

Pitbull? You are not far from the truth. grin

@ Jekad,

Why the change of name? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ Jekad,

Why the change of name?  tongue tongue tongue

i wanted d other name to go for a medical check up,u know naw too much stress tongue will soon be back wink
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

i wanted d other name to go for a medical check up,u know naw too much stress tongue will soon be back wink

Interesting!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ Radiant,

Pitbull? You are not far from the truth. grin

I betcha! wink
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal is real work, it may take a whole generation of womenfolk to rehabilitate him. The damage was done during his childhood and nothing may be done now to save him.
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Jackal is real work, it may take a whole generation of womenfolk to rehabilitate him. The damage was done during his childhood and nothing may be done now to save him.

lmao oh gawd u pple will not kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Preach to the people. you took the words right out of my mouth. but i dont think it will take a whole generation of womenfolk but a weekend with some angry hormonal sistahs who have been dogged by the likes of him will do.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

I betcha! wink

Where have u been?
I may have to come over and pull u out of what takes your time so much. cheesy grin
P.S.  How was the hang-over??

RedHotChic:

This chic needs to get laid. . . . . . .
Lack of good sex is beginning to affect you.
Let your Love Machine take a breather for once. cheesy grin
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
Preach to the people. you took the words right out of my mouth. but i don't think it will take a whole generation of womenfolk but a weekend with some angry hormonal sistahs who have been dogged by the likes of him will do.
Where can we find such sisters to give him the therapy?
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

P.S. How was the hang-over??

lmao. . . tongue

RedHotChic:

Nahhh! Funny enough, people like him have got the sweetest other side wink His ego could be romantic in reality.He just needs to meet the right chic. J, how true is this? wink
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Where can we find such sisters to give him the therapy?

just bring his ignorant behind to Houston oka. man o man do i got some friends who will teach him a lesson. these girls dont play.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

Nahhh! Funny enough, people like him have got the sweetest other side wink His ego could be romantic in reality.He just needs to meet the right chic. J, how true is this? wink

Don't mind those bloody feminists. . . . . They wanna eat their cake and have it.
RedHotChic has already made it clear that she would only MARRY a man who is ready to move to her house.
Tell me u won't go into 40 days fasting and praying if u were her mother. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

RedHotChic has already made it clear that she would only MARRY a man who is ready to move to her house.
Tell me u won't go into 40 days fasting and praying if u were her mother. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I'm sure she'll find her type wink
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

I'm sure she'll find her type wink

I hope she does too.
RedHotChic has got some pent-up sexual frustrations running through her veins. tongue tongue
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

They want to eat their cake and have it.

Why have cake and not eat it? Enjoy now grin
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
Don't mind those bloody feminists. . . . . They want to eat their cake and have it.
Tell me u won't go into 40 days fasting and praying if u were her mother.
LMAo, every man is not insecure like you.
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
I hope she does too.
RedHotChic has got some pent-up sexual frustrations running through her veins.
More bashing? enjoy this song to cool your temper.

Satisfy my soul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XA7937IqZk
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

Why have cake and not eat it? Enjoy now!

Nobody is saying u shouldn't eat your cake when u have it.
However, don't eat ALL ur cake and still expect to have some left?? cheesy grin

RedHotChic:

LMAo, every man is not insecure like you.

The only problem u have got is u talk damn too much for one person. grin cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
The one thing that will bore the living cell out of me will be to find out that these ladies here are the opposite of all they be sayin here grin

Easier said than done. When jungle mature holla at moi! cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

The one thing that will bore the living cell out of me will be to find out that these ladies here are the opposite of all they be sayin here grin

Easier said than done. When jungle mature holla at moi! cheesy

Babes, u of all people should know this is a facade.
Many of em are hand-washing shit-stained boxer shorts as we speak but they come ONLINE to brag.
Hmmmmmmmm. . . . . The net is a one ball of fuckery. grin cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by CH3COO(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
If you can't handle a feminist then don't marry one. If you are a feminist, then find someone you're compatible with. There's nothing wrong with feminism. It only becomes negative when the idea becomes extreme.
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2008
Precisley
Re: Feminist Love by NegroNtns(m): 1:58am On Jun 24, 2008
hmmm, i see,

You all are back at this push-me-I-pull-you war of feminism and chauvinism
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2008
Nahhh! Funny enough, people like him have got the sweetest other side Wink His ego could be romantic in reality.He just needs to meet the right chic. J, how true is this? Wink
What in the world can be sweet about a chauvinist pig?
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

What in the world can be sweet about a chauvinist pig?

That's what you know him as. I have a different opinion cool
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

That's what you know him as. I have a different opinion cool

Thanx Radiant!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Like i have said earlier, RedHotChic is an impetuous, obnoxious pig. . .
She needs to get laid. . . .by a prisoner who just got outta jail. tongue tongue tongue
Why should we even take this chic serious??. . . . . .She farts in her sleep, that should tell u how twisted she is!!! grin
Re: Feminist Love by TheSly: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid2: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
shey this feminist thing neva end?
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
She needs to get laid. . . .by a prisoner who just got out of jail. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Why should we even take this chic serious??. . . . . .She farts in her sleep, that should tell u how twisted she is!!! Grin
OMG!!!!!!! me obnoxious? That's what your likes will say whenever you feel emasculated. Redhot will neuter you and turn her security guard.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
RedHotChic:

OMG!!!!!!! me obnoxious? That's what your likes will say whenever you feel emasculated. Redhot will neuter you and turn her security guard.

U must have me confused with your slave-niggaz.
Le Chacal would cuff your hands n ankle and feed and feed and feed u continously till u get bloated abd EXPLODE. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / You Want A Real Man? / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.