Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Feminist Love - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9970 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 3:14am On Jun 23, 2008
LadyT:

Your not well Jackal. Egomaniac. Truth is you can't hamdle real women with strength and a brain. I suggest you keep dating those brain dead bimbos. I admire people who do charity work and your doing a fine job giving love to the mentally handicap.

Adios
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by LadyT(f): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

As a Jackal, i fight better when cornered!!!!

@ TOH,

Don't hmmmm. . . . .You know this is TRUE. tongue tongue

@ LadyT,

[b]I date female executives, bank managers and women with a high IQ.[/b]Who is a real woman? A toothless barking dog who just goes around bleating about what she knows nuthing about?
I will pass. . . . . The kind of women i date are the ones that hire and fire u. . . .

Dont be foolish please.  You dont date my kind.  Nuff said.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 23, 2008
Let God gimme 6 daughters. . . .It will be an opportunity for me to train em the proper way and not with warped opinions like y'all.

Get ready to be trampled by them, literally speaking.  cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2008
Marriage is not all about a man providing for his family, it's about a man and a woman helping each other raise a happy family, abi am wrong?

That's the way normal people treat marriage. Egomaniacs however cant stand it.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2008
@ LadyT,

You must be smoking woolies. . . . .Whatz your kind??
Open up your guts n spill?? ?? ??

You keep bleating about EQUAL RIGHT and yet u women want men to do everything for you.
How many women are really independent in the real sense? You think all those female execs are independent?
They still expect their dates to do everything for em. . . .

The point is women cook up loads of excuses like: men earn more than the women for the same job, it costs more to be a woman, if u don't pay for me u are cheap, it's just nice and expected and whoever asks for the date should pay.

If this is about equal right, let women start proposing marriage with 54K platinum ring. grin cheesy
Sure it's nice -- I'd like someone to give me door-to-door chauffeur service, bring me presents, and pay for my dinner and entertainment, all for the possibility of sex, but with no obligation whatsoever. Let's be honest; if MEN did this, we'd be in jail for fraud.

@ TOH,

This is where u people are getting things wrong. . . . .Go back to Genesis and read what God wanted when HE cursed Adam and Eve.
I don't know who write the laws for these generation. . . .A man expecting his woman to provide for the family has already lowered himself to an animal.

@ Stillwater,

Let em trample on me. . . . . .As long as they don't champion the cause of FEMINISM, i am fyne. cheesy grin
Are u a feminist too?
Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 3:34am On Jun 23, 2008
TOH:

That's the way normal people treat marriage. Egomaniacs however can't stand it.

Oh, I now understand!
In another word, some people do need to grow up, indeed!

and for every person out there that does not understand the difference between an independent woman and a feminist, plz look it up!
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ Stillwater,

Let em trample on me. . . . . .As long as they don't champion the cause of FEMINISM, i am fyne. cheesy grin
Are u a feminist too?

Naa. . .have other problems to worry my little head cool
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Naa. . .have other problems to worry my little head cool

I am chuffed to bits. grin grin grin

It's good to know there are women one can STILL relate with and not some buncha female thugz.
Anyways, we continue our own private war tomorrow.
I must go rest me head now. . . .C-ya at the Olympics. . . .Train hard. wink
Re: Feminist Love by NegroNtns(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2008
I'm going to put a label at the door that says "War Room"
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

I am chuffed to bits. grin grin grin

It's good to know there are women one can STILL relate with and not some buncha female thugz.
Anyways, we continue our own private war tomorrow.
I must go rest me head now. . . .C-ya at the Olympics. . . .Train hard. wink

Bye!!!!! cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2008
By Jackal,
@ LadyT,

I date female executives, bank managers and women with a high IQ.

Who is a real woman? A toothless barking dog who just goes around bleating about what she knows nuthing about?
I will pass. . . . . The kind of women i date are the ones that hire and fire u. . . .

Top banker sends husband packing
Saturday, June 21, 2008

The news coming from the household of top staff of one of the new generation banks, Kemi Taiwo is not heartwarming at all.

Kemi, a very beautiful lady has asked the court to dissolve her marriage of 20 years with her husband, Obafemi Taiwo.

This banker who was initially keeping mum about the real reasons for their split, has filed a divorce suit alleging infidelity on the part of her husband. She also claimed the husband constantly assaulted her and showed and lack of care for the children.

Giving evidence, she alleged that her husband is a very lazy man, being unemployed, he is always in and out of police dragnet.

When the going was good for them, whenever Kemi talked, Obafemi listened and when Obafemi talked, Kemi listened with rapt attention until later when both of them talked, their neighbours listened attentively

She has since sent her husband packing from their matrimonial home. After all, he who pays the piper, calls the tune

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/jun/21/208.html
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2008
IS Jackal Married??
Who dash monkey banana.
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2008
feminism doesnt break up households. egotistical husbands do
True, but insubordinate wives contribute more to the mayhem.
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2008
I will happily and respectfully court a village girlfriend and let independent and unfriendly feminists enjoy their cats and dogs
Lol, Funmi releases a very loud odorless fart.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2008
Wouldn't it be better if we all turned to INDIVIDUALISM? I mean let's value the single individual and give him/her the opportunity to shine regardless of their sexes! cool
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2008
Back in the day it didn't matter to women that they were housewives because they believed that's all a women could be. But now so many women are acheiving great things they've seen that there is more to life than domestic chores and child rearing. When women become as educated as their male counterparts they feel empowered and sometimes there is a clash of egos. When a wife earns more than her husband how does that make the husband feel?
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

Back in the day it didn't matter to women that they were housewives because they believed that's all a women could be. But now so many women are acheiving great things they've seen that there is more to life than domestic chores and child rearing. When women become as educated as their male counterparts they feel empowered and sometimes there is a clash of egos. When a wife earns more than her husband how does that make the husband feel?

A woman earning more than her husband shouldn't be a problem as long as what the husband earns is enough to foot the bills.
When a man is confident, he cannot be intimidated by his wife. The problem lies with the woman who begins to feel pompous overnight because she is earning 6 figures. cheesy grin
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

A woman earning more than her husband shouldn't be a problem as long as what the husband earns is enough to foot the bills.

Wouldn't you expect the wife to help out with the bills if she earns so much?
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

Wouldn't you expect the wife to help out with the bills if she earns so much?

Never!!!!

I don't expect anything from any woman. . . .Let her spend her money in Selfridges and Harrods.
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Never!!!!

I don't expect anything from any woman. . . .Let her spend her money in Selfridges and Harrods.
WOW I'm impressed! grin

But I find it hard to believe you would be perfectly ok working your ass of to pay bllls and take care of an entire household while she's blowing her money on useless clothes and what not. Even she prefered doing her part you wouldn't let her? Is it that whole male pride thing? Be honest
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

WOW I'm impressed! grin

But I find it hard to believe you would be perfectly ok working your ass of to pay bllls and take care of an entire household while she's blowing her money on useless clothes and what not. Even she prefered doing her part you wouldn't let her? Is it that whole male pride thing? Be honest

U know what?? If i am expecting anything from any woman in marriage, i should be married by now.
The only thing keeping me single now is because have to stash enough in ma savings to take care of any contingencies.
If ma woman wants to floss. . . . Let her floss but i will not stoop to the level of asking ma wifey $$$ unless she is doing it out of her FREE WILL.
I was raised to be INDEPENDENT.
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
You know what?? If i am expecting anything from any woman in marriage, i should be married by now.
The only thing keeping me single now is because have to stash enough in ma savings to take care of any contingencies.
If ma woman wants to floss. . . . Let her floss but i will not stoop to the level of asking ma wifey $$$ unless she is doing it out of her FREE WILL.
I was raised to be INDEPENDENT.
Talk is cheap!!!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Talk is cheap!!!

I am not like the LOSERS u have once dated! cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

I am not like the LOSERS u have once dated! cheesy

Jackal why so much bitterness against women? Remember na woman born you o which means they aren't so weak afterall. I know some take advantage of that weaker sex crap, but believe me it's just a way to eat their cake and have it. There is nothing wrong in being helped by your wife. Afterall she is your spouse, your best friend. What are friends for? cheesy wink
Re: Feminist Love by Pandora2(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal Honey. . . come talk to mama

I sense some unresolved issues and it worries me. . . sad
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

Jackal why so much bitterness against women? Remember na woman born you o which means they aren't so weak afterall. I know some take advantage of that weaker sex crap, but believe me it's just a way to eat their cake and have it. There is nothing wrong in being helped by your wife. Afterall she is your spouse, your best friend. What are friends for? cheesy wink

Bitterness against WOMEN??  I love GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, there's nothing wrong with being helped by a wife but WOMEN have a way of throwing those things back at ya.
To eliminate such unforseen contingencies. . . .It's better one avoids such.
Whatever she wants to do. . . .Let her do it out of her own FREE WILL.

@ Pandora,

~Pandora~:

Jackal Honey. . . come talk to mama

I sense some unresolved issues and it worries me. . . sad

Mama? Who is Mama?? tongue
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
I am not like the LOSERS u have once dated!
For the umpteenth time, talk is cheap!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

For the umpteenth time, talk is cheap!!!!

U need HELP!!!
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Bitterness against WOMEN??  I love GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, there's nothing wrong with being helped by a wife but WOMEN have a way of throwing those things back at ya.
To eliminate such unforseen contingencies. . . .It's better one avoids such.
Whatever she wants to do. . . .Let her do it out of her own FREE WILL.

Throwing back is not peculiar to women alone. Men also take advantage of their positions as providers. If a woman really loves you she'll know better than to hurt your ego. Why would I want to hurt my love just to prove I am in charge?  wink if at the end of the day what's mine is yours and what is yours is mine, why do we have to argue over who makes more? Besides everything is for everyone!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

Throwing back is not peculiar to women alone. Men also take advantage of their positions as providers. If a woman really loves you she'll know better than to hurt your ego. Why would I want to hurt my love just to prove I am in charge? wink if at the end of the day what's mine is yours and what is yours is mine, why do we have to argue over who makes more? Besides everything is for everyone!

Feminists don't care about hurting a man's ego.
Men take advantage of their positions? What positions?
Are u saying men boast about taking care of their wife and kids. . . . If he doesn't do it, who will do it for him??
Only a deranged goat would do such. . . . . .
Re: Feminist Love by Pandora2(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Feminists don't care about hurting a man's ego.
Men take advantage of their positions? What positions?
Are u saying men boast about taking care of their wife and kids. . . . If he doesn't do it, who will do it for him??
Only a deranged goat would do such. . . . . .

You r wrong there, true feminists are not sexists

feminists fight for womens rights and don't bash men. . . . . 

there are many woman today who go around being unnecessarily aggressive in the name of femism, those women may use feminism as a means of venting their frustrations

@ Jackal
BTW I'm ur mama cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by lilsyd: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
yo el'
first of all,u r a god,
and then, got me a couple of tracks i wud love to do, ws wondrin if u cud help me with cobhams' number or studio address, please!
of course and yours too!
hola!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.