Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Feminist Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9976 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
Jackal:

Marrying a feminist is just pushing one's luck.
Why would i marry a woman that believes she has got equal rights as i am?
Gender equality me ass.
A woman's submission is one of the sterling qualities of a virtuos woman. . . anything apart from that, she can ferk off!!!

word cool
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2008
spoken
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2008
Jackal:

Gender equality me ass.
A woman's submission is one of the sterling qualities of a virtuos woman. . . anything apart from that, she can ferk off!!!

I guess you're right. Why you need a good mate to help lift you up? When you can work hard enough for two and come away with less than enough for one. But what the hell, you've got a virtuous woman. I know that would give me a rise everyday tongue

Its all good for a bit static on forums. Its those that want to reenact the static in their lives that kinda get me scratching my head. Some can dish but get all riled when it gets regurgitated. Sometimes we all have to bend over and grit our teeth. Its whosoever's will prevails.
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2008
ok ooooo
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
saucekid:

ok ooooo

Wetin happen? Spoke comot for your bicycle? grin
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
na because you just buy new bicycle??
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
saucekid:

na because you just buy new bicycle??

Here we need canoes right now. Maybe I'll get me a kayak. wink
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2008
that'll be good business for you ooo
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2008
Abi O. You know I be taxi driver nau tongue
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
that one na asset to ur life possesions too
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2008
Gender equality me ass.
I totally disagree. Are women second class citizens? Why shouldn't you have a 50-50 marriage? Are these women asking for more than 50% equity? What makes you think you should have more rights than her? is it your education? money? social status? what is it?
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2008
Y'all won't kill me on this forum, I must admit I have had my fair share of laughs.  Half of the ranters here have NOT an inclination about anything they rant.  Respect in a friendship/relationship is EARNED NOT force.  I believe in equal rights as a woman. However, I would NEVER attempt to wear the pants in any relationship I am in.  Most often the "men" abuse  "submission" and all the other so-called Bibilical statements regarding to cover up their inability to function as responsible humans.

I will continue to work ma ass like a donkey in order to afford me such privileges. I won't want any many to send me packing out of his house, or to tell me 'shut-up" when I attempt to air my views all because to him, it is the norm.  They say the more things change, the more they remain the same. Then again it ALL depends on where you are from. 

I am a Feminist, and a very proud one too,
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2008
RedHotChic:

I totally disagree. Are women second class citizens? Why shouldn't you have a 50-50 marriage? Are these women asking for more than 50% equity? What makes you think you should have more rights than her? is it your education? money? social status? what is it?

He is a man! grin
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
I am not a feminist but a sexist. if a man doesn't agree with me I'll give him 10 strokes of cane for challenging my superiority! grin
Re: Feminist Love by presido1: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
When the center refuses to hold, everything will fall apart. When a ship sails without captain-Titanic becomes its case.
In every relation their must be a head. That does not mean that the head will treat the other half with disdian.
however hard women folks push for feminism it can never be achieved in a husband and wife situation.
You can play the feminist card in the office but not in our house. In a leabian marriage one of them takes the role of the woman in the house
while the other is the man, same in gay situation. Are both of them not of the same sex?.
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
He is a man!
I thought as well.
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2008
Y'all won't kill me on this forum, I must admit I have had my fair share of laughs. Half of the ranters here have NOT an inclination about anything they rant. Respect in a friendship/relationship is EARNED NOT force. I believe in equal rights as a woman. However, I would NEVER attempt to wear the pants in any relationship I am in. Most often the "men" abuse "submission" and all the other so-called Bibilical statements regarding to cover up their inability to function as responsible humans.

I will continue to work ma ass like a donkey in order to afford me such privileges. I won't want any many to send me packing out of his house, or to tell me 'shut-up" when I attempt to air my views all because to him, it is the norm. They say the more things change, the more they remain the same. Then again it ALL depends on where you are from.

I am a Feminist, and a very proud one too,
Go girl!!!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2008
RedHotChic:

Women are not second class citizens but are the WEAKER SEX.
You cannot be WEAK and have an equal right with someone STRONG. . . . .
Once u carry the label of a weaker sex, u'd better stay weak and let the man direct the ship.
Anything contrary to that, u are asking for IT. . . . .Asking for what??  Hot slaps on a platter. grin tongue

Feminist me ass. . . . .Yet, if u take em out on a date. . . .these blood suckers expect a man to pay for their gluttonic habits!!!
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

Feminist me ass. . . . .Yet, if u take em out on a date. . . .these blood suckers expect a man to pay for their gluttonic habits!!!

Ouch! wink grin

@post, you don't have to declare you're a feminist for a man to "respect" you and fear to "challenge you". Any reasonable man knows there has to be mutual respect between him and his wife/girlfriend/baby mama, etc

All the noise about feminism is dunghill. What you call yourself is what others will call you. tongue
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2008
Redhotchic - please introduce me to that guy. He needs to be honoured for that statement cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love being a feminist. I have my own reservations about how my married life will be and when it's time to get married, I'll lay down my policies for any man that thinks he's going to be ordering me around anyhow.
Funny enough, I'm patient in relationships because I believe all guys are babies that need to be taught how to act but when marriage is involved, my feminism will take a different turn.
What is wrong with a man and his wife cooking together in the kitchen? Or a man cleaning the dishes while the woman is washing it?
Hisssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
uhm . . . .
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Funny enough, I'm patient in relationships because I believe all guys are babies that need to be taught how to act but when marriage is involved, my feminism will take a different turn.
What is wrong with a man and his wife cooking together in the kitchen? Or a man cleaning the dishes while the woman is washing it?

Don't hiss girl. What are you tellin me? That if you were washing the dishes when you guys were dating you'll stop washing it when you guys get married?? You sound like the latest clown cheesy

Y'all let this feminist crap go and be yourself!
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
Unbelievable!!!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ Radiant,

I just can't phatom out how Naija babes seem to be losing their African roots. . . .
Feminist this, feminist that just because some of them are now opportuned to rub shoulders with white women.
It's pure shittery.

The single most important factor is a woman's submission to her husband. . . . .Submission is not STUPIDITY.
Only a human-mutt of a man would think a woman is stupid cos she is submissive to him.
Equality is totally out of it . . . After all, many women are still wary of making the first move, and expect men to initiate conversation and risk rejection by asking them out. Furthermore, many women expect men to make the plans and pay for dates.  And we all know on whom the burden to initiate sex falls most of the time. . . . .
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2008
Redhotchic - please introduce me to that guy. He needs to be honoured for that statement Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I love being a feminist. I have my own reservations about how my married life will be and when it's time to get married, I'll lay down my policies for any man that thinks he's going to be ordering me around anyhow.
Lol
Re: Feminist Love by NegroNtns(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal? Is that you?
I am shocked, never heard that much from you in one breath but its refreshing to get that perspective coming from you. THUMBS UP! I concur what I had to say in view of your summary of everything that needed to be said. Independent mind, yes; independent attitude >>> door!
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2008
uhm . . .
Re: Feminist Love by Radiant(f): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

@ Radiant,

I just can't phatom out how Naija babes seem to be losing their African roots. . . .
Feminist this, feminist that just because some of them are now opportuned to rub shoulders with white women.
It's pure shittery.

The single most important factor is a woman's submission to her husband. . . . .Submission is not STUPIDITY.
Only a human-mutt of a man would think a woman is stupid because she is submissive to him.
Equality is totally out of it . . .

J, it's not really about loosing the African roots. Submission is not only when you cook and serve your husband 'cause husbands do that too for their wives, so what are we talking about here?

I take it that one definition of submission is doing more of the domestic work than the man, but on the other hand tho' men too help out. For real, which man doesn't help his wife with the chores?? undecided

OK! I don't get it. What is submission and when should acting feminist come in grin
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2008
Radiant:

J, it's not really about loosing the African roots. Submission is not only when you cook and serve your husband 'cause husbands do that too for their wives, so what are we talking about here?

I take it that one definition of submission is doing more of the domestic work than the man, but on the other hand tho' men too help out. For real, which man doesn't help his wife with the chores?? undecided

OK! I don't get it. What is submission and when should acting feminist come in grin

What these people are saying is equal rights between the husband and wife.
If i wash your undies this week. . . .u wash mine next week kinda thingy.
That to me is GROSS!!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2008
Women may be weaker physically but not in many other respects. The man is the head of the home I agree, even though not all men want to live up to that responsibility, but if I get married I wouldn't want to feel like my life is being run by my husband, marriage isn't supposed to be a dictatorship. No one likes to feel or be treated like they are less than someone else and men should understand that. Marrying a feminist is asking for trouble tho, if she's an extremist she won't want to comply with the typical wife's role.
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

If i wash your undies this week. . . .u wash mine next week kind of thingy.
That to me is GROSS!!!!!
And you don't think she'll feel the same about washing yours?
Re: Feminist Love by saucekid(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2008
interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos) / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.