Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Feminist Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9968 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 2:16am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

well eldee you might as well have. you sound as if we are still living in the stone ages. and it is not just you that sounds this way. man i guess i have deprogramming to do with some of these "alpha males" on this thread.
I think you can make a day job from just spewing fuckeries everywhere. . . undecided

StephenP:

I don't see the connection between feminism and single parenthood.

Source?
It's as easy as this, the law protects women, an inch
Women find out, and take the mile. . .

The National Center for Health Statistics :
The National Center for Health Statistics reports that from 1975 to 1988 in the US, in families with children present, wives file for divorce in approximately two-thirds of cases. In 1975, 71.4% of the cases were filed by women, and in 1988, 65% were filed by women.[11]

According to a study published in the American Law and Economics Review, women currently file slightly more than two-thirds of divorce cases in the US.[12] There is some variation among states, and the numbers have also varied over time, with about 60% of filings by women in most of the 19th century, and over 70% by women in some states just after no-fault divorce was introduced, according to the paper. Evidence is given that among college-educated couples, the percentages of divorces initiated by women is approximately 90%.
In their study titled "Child Custody Policies and Divorce Rates in the US," Kuhn and Guidubaldi find it reasonable to conclude that women anticipate advantages to being single, rather than remaining married.[13]

When women anticipate a clear gender bias the courts regarding custody, they expect to be the primary residential parent for the children and the resulting financial child support, maintaining the marital residence, receiving half of all marital property, and gaining total freedom to establish new social relationships. In their detailed analysis of divorce rates, Kuhn and Guidubaldi conclude that acceptance of joint physical custody may reduce divorce. States whose family law policies, statutes, or judicial practice encourage joint custody have shown a greater decline in their divorce rates than those that favor sole custody
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:20am On Jun 23, 2008
@ Eldee, You're ( shortened form of you are ) there, Are you still preaching?

Take Jackal to your church jor, and tag along Sly too, grin
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 23, 2008
You guys are still here? tongue
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:21am On Jun 23, 2008
@ TOH,

You are so ignorant, it's not true.
All these kids carrying Kalashnikov rifles to kill their fellow students is what u call proper upbringing?
America/UK would be happier if their kids are more into Fraud than into drugs. . . . . . . These kids are wasted.
Whats the cause? Father in the pub at nights due to frustration wife gives. . . . .Mother is with her friends playing bingo because she has rights.
Kids don't have no one to turn to but the O.Gs on the streets. . . . You can work out the rest in your head.

America/UK have the most indisciplined kids in the world.
Come to the UK and see the rate of teenage pregnancy. . . .If the kids see RESPECT in their households, they would respect themselves.
However, in a situation where Father says shut up and the the Mother says Bleep u. . . . .what do u expect??
Feminism has broken so many homes. . . . .Women are now taking the piss and bringing this ideologies to their households which is wrong.
If u think kids in the USA are more level-headed than the ones in Nigeria then u are clueless, deluded and extremely myopic.

@ Eldee,

If u beat the facts into these American residents' head. . . . . they still wouldn't know.
What a man and his wife do in the house DOES NOT affect the kids in their own eyes.
Re: Feminist Love by LadyT(f): 2:26am On Jun 23, 2008
Eldee and Jackal you two have disgusting rude and downright wrong attitudes towards women. Why dont you both start dating each other you suit and leave us evil women alone!

hisssssssssssss
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:28am On Jun 23, 2008
@Oyin, you have deserted me too? sad sad sad, J girl has left now you too? cry cry cry,

@eldee, Jackal will soon leave u o, He just asked ma hands in marriage. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Don't worry I promise to get him a washing machine, I just hate guys with scruffy nails cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 2:31am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@ Eldee, You're ( shortened form of you are ) there, Are you still preaching?
Take Jackal to your church jor, and tag along Sly too, grin
Jackal comes to my church na
But Sly?? nah. . .my choir members won't not safe oooh cheesy

@Jackal
Infact, heaven knows I''ve tried my best

@LadyT
I don't have anything against women
I grew up with three sisters so whatchu on?
I'm just saying, being submissive at home [/b]will save the world so much trouble
And it's the number one quality of a [b]complete woman
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:33am On Jun 23, 2008
@El, u don tire? LOLOLOLOLOL grin grin grin, Too bad my lawyer had to retire for the night, or I would have stayed up and watch and your Pastor Jackal bleed grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:34am On Jun 23, 2008
@ Eldee,

Q - The dog is barking at the back door and your wife(feminist) is yelling at the front door,  which do you let in first?

A - The dog of course, at least he'll shut up once he's inside! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 2:37am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ Eldee,

Q - The dog is barking at the back door and your wife(feminist) is yelling at the front door, which do you let in first?

A - The dog of course, at least he'll shut up once he's inside! grin grin grin grin grin
LOL grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Chat2MeBac:

@El, u don tire? LOLOLOLOLOL grin grin grin, Too bad my lawyer had to retire for the night, or I would have stayed up and watch and your Pastor Jackal bleed grin grin
Bring it on honey
In my house you must be submissive ooh
Rule 1: no lawyers. . .you might be tempted to mention the d-word cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by LadyT(f): 2:39am On Jun 23, 2008
So lame  

Continue to laugh at your nonesense.  Mrs Jackal is waiting to kick your arse.  Big mouths like you always end up with crazy women.  Lets see you talk BS THEN.
Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 2:40am On Jun 23, 2008
lmao@ aunty titi. . oga o.

eje fi omolomo sile cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 2:41am On Jun 23, 2008
You like making assumptions. As for ignorance, dude let's not even go there

I never said kids in Europe or The States are "better" than the ones in the states. Dont know where you got that shit from.

Just saying kids in Nigeria arent the saints you paint them out to be. They also have bad eggs. The fact that divorce rates in Nigeria are SUPPOSEDLY not high hasnt stopped Nigeria from being dangerous in her own regard, now has it? Hasnt stopped corruption or has it? Hasnt stopped families from producing some horrible children, has it? Pedophilia is the way of life despite the so called "discipline"

Why do people even care about divorce rates in the first place. Naija men are so noisy. What concerns you with other people's marriages? Why not find out the cause of the breakdown of such marriages instead of making ridiculous assumption. Mind your bloody marriages and your ever going higher HIV rates. "Oh it's cos the couples had a disagreement", is that a joke?
If a person would leave their spouse immeditely without trying to put effort(depending on the "sin" of course) would you even say such a person should say married? I would perosnally say they SHOULD get divorced. After all marriage is for those who believe in fighting for it, not for those looking for easy money with a lawyer and that is usually the case. People are greedy(trying to get tax breaks) and rush into marriage, most do it for the fancy wedding and forget that weddings are just one day. I fail to see how i making rational decisions like rushing to get married has anything to do with "equality in the home", Is that really hard to comprehend?

Btw what the hell you have against bingo? You wnat a fit wife yet want her to stay indoors 24/7? Care to tell me how she's supposed to accomplish that? There's a reason why some Naija women become whales after marriage. Cos of dudes like you. I want you fit, but I dont wnat you to go anywhere, Hmmm
Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 2:43am On Jun 23, 2008
Wetin be feminist love sef?
Anywaz, love na love sha.
may it be poor love, rich love, gold digga love, love na love. . abi?
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 2:45am On Jun 23, 2008
Is eldee a "only male child" as well?

there's no such thing, alagolo.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:45am On Jun 23, 2008
@ LadyT,

Feminism  teaches women that men are the enemy, that we are brutish and foul creatures whose only point in life is to subjugate women with our sexual urges.
So, the lesson continues, there can be no compromise with the enemy for that is losing the battle. God forbid that a feminist would want to make a man happy. That would be treasonous to the cause!
When feminists get together to compare notes, the peer pressure is not about happy relationships, but more about swapping stories of how they acquired the trappings of status regardless of state of their relationships.
There is almost glee when women denigrate their boyfriends and husbands. “Oh, I really don’t care about making him happy, as long as i have ma way."

Feminism cannot accept that women cannot both be strong and independent while at the same time being the perpetual victim.
Oh righteous feminist, which is it? Are women strong? Or are they weak? Do we hold open to door for the strong female executive?
Do we not help a mother with young children by helping her with her grocery bags?
You, righteous feminist, have recast the cultural rules yet you refuse to follow them. Is it any wonder why so many millions of men eschew marriage and relationships with western women. Can you not see the unintended consequences of your actions? Perhaps we are asking too much of you.

When today's woman asks about my job, my car, my home I can only sigh in dismay. Bloody vampires!!!!
Men are not simply wallets to be looted. Nor are we all rapists and gorillas. We are complex and interesting humans who need respect and love, as do women.
Pathetically, feminists have been brainwashed into thinking that giving love and respecting men is somehow evil and wrong. No matter, women can wallow in misery as much as they want. I will happily and respectfully court a village girlfriend and let independent and unfriendly feminists enjoy their cats and dogs. grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:46am On Jun 23, 2008
@El and Jack, nite, Thread is boring, boring, boring, maybe tomorrow when Nubian, J and that crazy Oyin come back I will resume, Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs y'alll asses now, cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 2:47am On Jun 23, 2008
Feminism teaches women that men are the enemy,

Not true.

Why do people always think people who fight for women's rights are the same as femnazis who are USUALLY bitter lesbians?
Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 2:47am On Jun 23, 2008
TOH:

Is eldee a "only male child" as well?

there's no such thing, alagolo.

I wonder how you ppl know it's me. . but anywaz, okay o.
There's no such thing as feminine love so why are this ppl making noise over it?
well, nice way to pass time
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 2:53am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ LadyT,

Feminism  teaches women that men are the enemy, that we are brutish and foul creatures whose only point in life is to subjugate women with our sexual urges.
So, the lesson continues, there can be no compromise with the enemy for that is losing the battle. God forbid that a feminist would want to make a man happy. That would be treasonous to the cause!
When feminists get together to compare notes, the peer pressure is not about happy relationships, but more about swapping stories of how they acquired the trappings of status regardless of state of their relationships.
There is almost glee when women denigrate their boyfriends and husbands. “Oh, I really don’t care about making him happy, as long as i have ma way.

Feminism cannot accept that women cannot both be strong and independent while at the same time being the perpetual victim.
Oh righteous feminist, which is it? Are women strong? Or are they weak? Do we hold open to door for the strong female executive?
Do we not help a mother with young children by helping her with her grocery bags?
You, righteous feminist, have recast the cultural rules yet you refuse to follow them. Is it any wonder why so many millions of men eschew marriage and relationships with western women. Can you not see the unintended consequences of your actions? Perhaps we are asking too much of you.

When today's woman asks about my job, my car, my home I can only sigh in dismay. Bloody vampires!!!!
Men are not simply wallets to be looted. Nor are we all rapists and gorillas. We are complex and interesting humans who need respect and love, as do women.
Pathetically, feminists have been brainwashed into thinking that giving love and respecting men is somehow evil and wrong. No matter, women can wallow in misery as much as they want. I will happily and respectfully court a village girlfriend and let independent and unfriendly feminists enjoy their cats and dogs. grin grin
Obama couldn't have said this any better
These highlighted words should be archived, copied and pasted and passed on to the next three generations
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:55am On Jun 23, 2008
TOH:

Not true.
Why do people always think people who fight for women's rights are the same as femnazis who are USUALLY bitter lesbians?

A woman that would send her husband to the kitchen because she can't be bovvered is a feminist and an enemy of MEN.
Blimey. . . .A well-brought up woman will not even allow anyone to dominate her kitchen unless she is not around the house to help.
These days, this confused group of women have turned everything around to suit their selfish desires. . . . From abortion(afterall, it's ma body) to letting a man serve their jail sentence because they are the WEAKER sex and every other demonic stuffs they can think about.
It's such a shame!
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 2:57am On Jun 23, 2008
Does any woman HAVE to send a man to the kitchen? Quit being childish. It's not cute anymore.

I think it's funny how men keep screaming 'we're not just walking wallets" yet at the same time you WANT woman to depend on you? Are you people OK?
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ LadyT,

Feminism  teaches women that men are the enemy, that we are brutish and foul creatures whose only point in life is to subjugate women with our sexual urges.
There is almost glee when women denigrate their boyfriends and husbands. “Oh, I really don’t care about making him happy, as long as i have ma way."

Sometimes I say sometimes you have a good head on your neck.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:59am On Jun 23, 2008
TOH:

Does any woman HAVE to send a man to the kitchen? Quit being childish. It's not cute anymore.

I think it's funny how men keep screaming 'we're not just walking wallets" yet at the same time you WANT woman to depend on you? Are you people OK?

A man's primary responsibility is to TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY and ma wife and kids are part of that family.
That is dependence in the family realm. . . . .different from relationships that just started last night, Tiffy. THINK!!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by LadyT(f): 2:59am On Jun 23, 2008
Ignorance is bliss.  I pray almighty God grants Jackal and co 6 daughters before a son.  Talk shit then.

Jackal and Eldee start dating REAL women with money of their own and jobs and not these 419 hussies you LovePeddler about town with.

You keep talking like your wallet is even packing abeg go and sit down before the real women in the house show you how its done.  Only empty vessels and wallets make noise.

Oshi hissssssss
Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 3:02am On Jun 23, 2008
Sorry to go offtopic. , well who the hell cares anywaz!!

TOH, you look hot in your pix jare!!!
HOTTTT!!!! grin grin
No wonder 4 Play/Negro/ many others are after you!!
lawwd bless you that am not a lesbian cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2008
I've said it before Jackal. You're an egomaniac. Few women find that as a turn on so you still have hope.

So if a man CANT provide for his family due to downsizing and what not, would it be ok for the wife to divorce him? after all he's not doing his duty abi.

alagolo you are mad. tongue
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2008
LadyT:

Ignorance is bliss.  I pray almighty God grants Jackal and co 6 daughters before a son.  Talk shit then.

Jackal and Eldee start dating REAL women with money of their own and jobs and not these 419 hussies you LovePeddler about town with.

You keep talking like your wallet is even packing abeg go and sit down before the real women in the house show you how its done.  Only empty vessels and wallets make noise.

Oshi hissssssss

You are the one being ignorant here.

Whether a woman makes fortunes or not. . . . .She still expects her dates to pick up the bills.
Men have been indoctrinated since childhood to treat a woman right, Momma always tell me that when i was young.
Now i am grown, and i am beginning to see the fraud in that. . . . . .These women want equal rights and yet they still want things done for em.

Gosh. . . . . .when u go out with your female pals. . . .it's normal for everyone to go DUTCH. . . .but if it's a date. . .He must pay or he is STINGY.
Even when these women offer to pay, the reluctance to open their purse is so obvious, buncha gold-diggers.
Let God gimme 6 daughters. . . .It will be an opportunity for me to train em the proper way and not with warped opinions like y'all.

@ TOH,

If a man can't perform his primary responsiblities as a man, he shouldn't even venture into marriage at all.
Religious leaders are now clamping down on Men who marry their wives with little or nothing in their savings. . . .Thats plainly BRUTAL.
Rather than wait for ma wifey to feed me. . . . .I would jump into lake Victoria without an oxygen mask.
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 3:08am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Even when these women offer to pay, the reluctance to open their purse is so obvious, buncha gold-diggers.

Hmm.
Re: Feminist Love by LadyT(f): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2008
Your not well Jackal. Egomaniac. Truth is you cant hamdle real women with strength and a brain. I suggest you keep dating those brain dead bimbos. I admire people who do charity work and your doing a fine job giving love to the mentally handicap.

Adios
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 3:12am On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Sometimes I say sometimes you have a good head on your neck.

As a Jackal, i fight better when cornered!!!!

@ TOH,

Don't hmmmm. . . . .U know this is TRUE. tongue tongue

@ LadyT,

I date female executives, bank managers and women with a high IQ.
Who is a real woman? A toothless barking dog who just goes around bleating about what she knows nuthing about?
I will pass. . . . . The kinda women i date are the ones that hire and fire u. . . .
Re: Feminist Love by Mesmerize(f): 3:13am On Jun 23, 2008
just because the man does not have enough money to provide for a family does not mean he can't get married.
I mean afterall, can't his wife help him get to his goals and his riches and vice versa.
seems like most of you ppl crying "am getting married" and what not don't even know what the hell you're getting yourself into.
Why only marry a man that already has it all, why not a man that's halfway and might need a helping hand?

Marriage is not all abt a man providing for his family, it's about a man and a woman helping each other raise a happy family, abi am wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.