Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Feminist Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9974 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see this one nah, YOu better let the Feminism in ah me flourish, Him, who? tongue
Chat is in looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!
I'm spreading this around NL. You know they are bound to pick up this news and even say you're pregnant for him.
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2008
im still waiting for eldee's response. grin
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2008
j-girl:

There's something called the Proverbs 31 Man. It's a book about how men should learn to accommodate their wives. I'll go find it.
I refuse any other book
The bible is what we should draw or facts from grin grin grin grin grin

Jackal:

@ Eldee,

You are a star but u have to consider most of em go to Churches to flaunt their Louis Vuitton bags. grin cheesy
Stillwater gets to Church when the pastor is sharing the grace . . . . so how do u expect her to know Proverbs??
J-girl only goes to church because her Pastor is number three on E! Entertainment's sexiest preachers list

Chat2MeBac:

@Rev. Eldee, where is your Deacon Sly? Please stop using the Bible's scriptures for your own selfish gains o, abeg cheesy grin, The same Bible said a Man should leave his mother and Father and cleave to his wife, And he must LOVE and cheirsh her, NOT bang and bash her, olodo
Love and cherish his wife
The biblical definition of a wife is a submissive woman
If she's submissive, the love will come easily grin

onyinye2:

well eldee since you want to bring the bible into this, lets. well you are taking about the Proverbs, well i went to this women's summit and well they said that when a man marries a woman they become one. so if you treat a woman like a slave then what does that make you? ? ?
Don't twist the bible here
When they become one, it means they're a set of people that come together to achieve one goal
BTW a wife is the Proverb 31 woman. . .that's the only way they can become one
She does her part and he does his part. . .c'est fini
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2008
@ eldee
oka if they come together for one set goal, so when she is slaving away washing your drawers, you are beside her, washing her panties??
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2008
j-girl:

Chat is in looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!
I'm spreading this around Nairaland. You know they are bound to pick up this news and even say you're pregnant for him.

ROFLMFSAO, Me, in Love? You need to stop smoking herb jare tongue tongue grin grin, I have already locked up me hart of harts with a key and buried it in the Sahara, cheesy cheesy grin.

Go ahead o, spread it, You know how much I am "loved" on NL, I know you would yield a lot for this story now, grin
Jackal:

Madame, what time did u get to Church and what bag did u carry today? Gucci or Prada?? cheesy cheesy

Neither, nor, I rocked my LV today, I decided to spice it up a bit with a pair of Miu Miu, Being a Feminist has afforded a lot, much more than being a house wife cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

@ eldee
oka if they come together for one set goal, so when she is slaving away washing your drawers, you are beside her, washing her undies??
Oh my dayz!!! Whatchu on
Do you want me to paste that chapter here?
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

I refuse any other book
The bible is what we should draw or facts from grin grin grin grin grin
J-girl only goes to church because her Pastor is number three on E! Entertainment's sexiest preachers list
Eldee - did we not go to the same church this morning? BTW - My pastor is #1 and not #3. grin grin grin grin
I'll get the book tomorrow and probably open a thread about it.
Chat2MeBac:

ROFLMFSAO, Me, in Love? You need to stop smoking herb jare tongue tongue grin grin, I have already locked up me hart of harts with a key and buried it in the Sahara, cheesy cheesy grin.

Go ahead o, spread it, You know how much I am "loved" on Nairaland, I know you would yield a lot for this story now, grin
Neither, nor, I rocked my LV today, I decided to spice it up a bit with a pair of Miu Miu, Being a Feminist has afforded a lot, much more than being a house wife cheesy
You're in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove and you're in denial too. Where do i start spreading it from?. . . . . cheesy
LV bag to church? Dang girl - what are you trying to do? Stop oppressing those small boys now! wink
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

What statements? The Bible instructs women to be submissive and men should love/respect their wives endlessly.
How is that hard to figure out. . . . . I would help her install her gadgets n stuffs but she must help with washing, cooking and maybe bathing. tongue

That's not what you insinuated in your earlier post. You specifically relegated your idea of a wife to a housemaid, period!!!!!!!!

It's not your fault. Coast guards have rescued u now and you're feening like Jessica Simpson. grin

And what are you feeling like now since your escape, James Bond? By the way you ought to be practicing by now, I don't want to see you lose in the competitions. But I would like to see you in those flimsy materials marathon racers wear. tongue
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

Oh my dayz!!! Whatchu on
Do you want me to paste that chapter here?

please post because im looking at King James version. and you are obviously looking at some otha.
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2008
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A SUBMISSIVE WIFE?
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:51am On Jun 23, 2008
Proverbs 31:10
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:51am On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A SUBMISSIVE WIFE?

A slave
Re: Feminist Love by Busta(f): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2008
NubianQ:

A slave

and also to add:

House help,
dishwasher,
washer women,
door mat
mugu .  . . fool!!
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

Love and cherish his wife
The biblical definition of a wife is a submissive woman
If she's submissive, the love will come easily grin

Rev, don't get me wrong, I do believe that Husbands would be the head of the home, NOT house , not when I pay half or the entire mortage grin, My point is, men too often use that submissive theory as a means of taking advantage.  To whom much is given , much is required.  If my husband treats me like crap, I am NOT going to be submissive to him. Matter of fact, I wont stay in any abusive, be it physically, emotionally, verbally et al, marriage.

There are NO marriage/relationship without problems. Afterall, we are ONLY humans.  What matters is how the parties involved deal with, and resolve those issues when they arise.  My mom and dad used to argue, but they ALWAYS made up before they went to bed, I have looked at them and if I ever decide to marry, I will marry a man like my dad. Even when my mom acted up, instead of getting mad he would walk away and let her calm down.  Did that make him less than a man? Hell no, And of course Mama was submissive. She loved that man and did everything possible to make him happy.  Even today, 6 yrs after his passing, I would still see her blush or chuckle at  the mention of his name.  

I just hate hearing men of today ranting about submission without having any inclination as what it entails, Treat me right and I will rock your freakum world.This y'all is ma policy, This is how I was taught to do it in de Islands now cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Thats ma point. . . . . U are more bovvered about what u wear than what u hear from the Pastor!!!!
Being a feminist won't work for u. . . . Settle down with a dude like me, wash ma drawers n do the cooking and u shall be BLESSED. cheesy grin

stillwater:

That's not what you insinuated in your earlier post. You specifically relegated your idea of a wife to a housemaid, preriod!!!!!!!!

My wife cannot be used and abused . . . . I'll love ma wife to death. cool

And what are you feeling like now since your escape, James Bond? By the way you ought to be practicing by now, I don't want to see you lose in the competitions. But I would like to see you in those flimsy materials marathon racers wear. tongue

Flimsy materials marathon racers wear??  This chic has got a dirty mind. wink wink
I'll be racing in long johns. grin
Re: Feminist Love by Busta(f): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2008
IS Jackal Married?? shocked
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

and also to add:

House help,
dishwasher,
washer women,
door mat
mugu .  . . fool!!

Right on the spot. men want that in a woman so they can go out and leave slave @ home.

you forgot to add a Baby making machine
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

nah! he is too young!!! grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

naw girl. not at all. negative.nope.

@topic.
a man should run the household, not his wife.
Re: Feminist Love by Busta(f): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2008
NubianQ:

Right on the spot. men want that in a woman so they can go out and leave slave @ home.

you forgot to add a Baby making machine

that in fact, should have been #1.

But really . . .what is it with a lot of these african men thinking that women are inferior to them?

Only in Africa!!
Re: Feminist Love by Busta(f): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2008
JAckal,

u have lots of explanation to do!!
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2008
Pr 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
 15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. {scarlet: or, double garments}

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
27 [size=16pt]She looketh well to the ways of her household[/size], and eateth not the bread of idleness.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
(KJV)

As you can see, emphasis was placed on her job to hold up the hosehold

I wan't the one that wrote this, so er. . .don't attack me
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

But really . . .what is it with a lot of these african men thinking that women are inferior to them?

Only in Africa!!

to tell you the truth, i dont know. maybe because im raised in america where the women dont take smack from a man. shoot i wish a man would come home yelling at me that he is tired and hungry. he wont only be tired and hungry after im done.
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

As you can see, emphasis was placed on her job to hold up the hosehold

I wan't the one that wrote this, so er. . .don't attack me

Woman don suffer!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

I am about to. . . . . but with the number of feminists lying around every corner, it's difficult finding the needle in a hay-stack.

Busta:

JAckal,
u have lots of explanation to do!!

What explanation?

@ NubianQ,

Remember we stay in the same island. . . . . .I can have u kidnapped. cheesy grin
Re: Feminist Love by Busta(f): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2008
Explanation about all this women claiming they are ur wives and baby mamas.
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ NubianQ,

Remember we stay in the same island. . . . . .I can have u kidnapped. cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin. i am as sleepy as hell Goodnight and when i wake up i hope the girls knock that male dominative attitude off you.

Nite Girls Bleep
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:04am On Jun 23, 2008
Oka im reading eldee and not once does it say that the man should treat the woman like a slave. and you missed a part where it states that
Proverbs 31:31

GIVE HER THE REWARD SHE HAS EARNED,
AND LET HER WORKS BRING HER PRAISE AT THE CITY GATE.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

My wife cannot be used and abused . . . . I'll love ma wife to death. cool

Good to hear. wink

Flimsy materials marathon racers wear?? This chic has got a dirty mind. wink wink
I'll be racing in long johns. grin

Ha ha!!!!!!!!! You've finally accepted your fate!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by NegroNtns(m): 1:05am On Jun 23, 2008
African customs did not enslave women. European influence is what diminished your social roles and made you subservient to men. Before the white man arrived its on record that our women were in council with the Kings, they were in council with the Head Warrior, they were the primary custodians of cultue and no ceremonies are held without first consulting and obtaining their clearance. Where do you think titles such Iyalode and Erelu (yorubaland) come from? The ibos and the Hausas, as well cultures all across this continent have their equivalent titular female positions. We had women priests, Iyemoja. I am yet to hear of Babamoja.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

Now you know.LOL cheesy cheesy, Busta how de body child??

Jackal:

Thats ma point. . . . . You are more bovvered about what u wear than what u hear from the Pastor!!!!
Being a feminist won't work for u. . . . Settle down with a dude like me, wash ma drawers n do the cooking and u shall be BLESSED. cheesy grin

Two points.1. First misconception about me, I am NOT at all materialistic, YES! YESSER! and YESSEST! Me likey nice things, However, my life is NOT based around them. When I dress and go about my way, let those who hate do so, I go to church for ma blessings and to hear the word, wink wink

2.  You see!! There you again, Why must I settle down with you and NOT the other way around?  You men need to seriously scrap this mentality.  If you guys continue like this, me see meself being some dyke's missy in de near future
Re: Feminist Love by StephenP(m): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

Only in Africa!!

onyinye2:

to tell you the truth, i don't know. maybe because im raised in america where the women don't take smack from a man. shoot i wish a man would come home yelling at me that he is tired and hungry. he wont only be tired and hungry after im done.

Nah. . .there's still are number of people outside of Africa (yes even in the US) who believe that women are inferior to men. The major difference is the Government in most African countries is not really helping the women out and spreading the awareness that men and women have equal rights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.