Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Feminist Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9975 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 1:09am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka im reading eldee and not once does it say that the man should treat the woman like a slave. and you missed a part where it states that
Proverbs 31:31

GIVE HER THE REWARD SHE HAS EARNED,
AND LET HER WORKS BRING HER PRAISE AT THE CITY GATE.

Never once did I mention slave, so whatchu on?

Solomon wasn't stupid, he defined the Virtuos woman first, then talked about the reward
It's just like a contract, u feel me?

She does what she's expected to do, then I go on CNN and tell the whole world, I got this babe on lottery ooh
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

Explanation about all this women claiming they are your wives and baby mamas.

Wives and Baby Mommas??  Negative!!!

stillwater:

Ha ha!!!!!!!!! You've finally accepted your fate!!!!!!!!! cheesy

What fate? That was tongue-in-cheek, Stilly. tongue

Chat2MeBac:

Two points.1. First misconception about me, I am NOT at all materialistic, YES! YESSER! and YESSEST! Me likey nice things, However, my life is NOT based around them. When I dress and go about my way, let those who hate do so, I go to church for ma blessings and to hear the word, wink wink

2.  You see!! There you again, Why must I settle down with you and NOT the other way around?  You men need to seriously scrap this mentality.  If you guys continue like this, me see meself being some dyke's missy in de near future

I don't believe u. Today's woman is heavily materialistic.
They rarely listen to the sermon cos they are there checking someone else's diamonds from TIFFANY.
If y'all have been paying attention, u would understand a woman must be submissive to her husband.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so u expect me to leave ma cribbo and come settle down with you?
Babes, i don't wear thongs n bra. . . . .I wear boxer shorts.
A man must be a man.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

Nah. . .there's still are number of people outside of Africa (yes even in the US) who believe that women are inferior to men. The major difference is the Government in most African countries is not really helping the women out and spreading the awareness that men and women have equal rights.

I have to agree.
Re: Feminist Love by NegroNtns(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2008
Lol, wisdom
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

Nah. . .there's still are number of people outside of Africa (yes even in the US) who believe that women are inferior to men. The major difference is the Government in most African countries is not really helping the women out and spreading the awareness that men and women have equal rights.

Can't Africans stick to their beliefs and remain Africans?
Why must we embrace the white man's philosophy to feeel coool?
Women are the weaker sex so why preach equal rights when they themselves know their sex is weak. grin cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Wives and Baby Mommas?? Negative!!!

What fate? That was tongue-in-cheek, Stilly. tongue

They rarely listen to the sermon because they are there checking someone else's diamonds from TIFFANY.
If y'all have been paying attention, u would understand a woman must be submissive to her husband.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so u expect me to leave ma cribbo and come settle down with you?
A man must be a man.

a real man doesnt treat his woman like a slave. or what you consider "submissive". a real man knows a woman's worth. he understands that she is not only his wife but a human being. i wish all the men can switch places with a married woman and see all the chores she is "expected" to do.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:18am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

They rarely listen to the sermon because they are there checking someone else's diamonds from TIFFANY.

A man must be a man.

You don't have to believe moi, And yea the women you know may be, As  I said, me likey nice things, Life NOT centered around them grin,

No I dont' expect you to leave your crib now, It's your crib, Afterall, men are supposed to provide  for their wives, right??

And I have already explained like 10000000000 times that I have NO issues with being submissive, as long as my husband does his part to deserve such,

And No.how dare you speak about My bras on thongs here? angry angry

Oh! yea a Man must be a Man, And that means he should act like one and NOT an animal,

@Eldee, i am ordering Holy water for you and your crew. Next time we assemble, I will have J help me do the honours, cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

You don't have to believe moi, And yea the women you know may be, As  I said, me likey nice things, Life NOT centered around them grin,

No I don't' expect you to leave your crib now, It's your crib, Afterall, men are supposed to provide  for their wives, right??

And I have already explained like 10000000000 times that I have NO issues with being submissive, as long as my husband does his part to deserve such

And No.how dare you speak about My bras on thongs here? angry angry

Oh! yea a Man must be a Man, And that means he should act like one and NOT an animal,

Can we marry tomorrow?
It seems u are not a feminist afterall.
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

And what has their push for gender equality brought if I may ask?
USA has among the highest divorce rates in the world
More broken home, more uncontrolled kids, more criminals

In the UK, more single mums, why?
Because the government believes taxpayers' money should be used on single-mums

We have too many problems in Africa to steal their own. . .there's AIDS, Poverty, Malaria. . .and you want to add this?

Chat2MeBac:

@Eldee, i am ordering Holy water for you and your crew. Next time we assemble, I will have J help me do the honours, cheesy
Hehehe. . .no weapon formed against the Legend shall prosper grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Can we marry tomorrow?

DONT DO IT GIRL!! He will have you on the floor scrubbing it with a tooth brush. the divorce papers will be filed within a week. i promise it will.
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:27am On Jun 23, 2008
so eldee let me put it like this. cause you obviously not hearing your self. so let me get this clear, are basically stating that you would not recognize your wife as an equal? what kind of example will you be giving your son? the cycle will continue to go round.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:27am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Can we marry tomorrow?

Tiffany's please, If you want to marry me, you have to be able to maintain ma life style jor grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Me likey the finer things in life dread, Seen?

@Eldee, Still preaching brethren? Cha see dis "one-day" Christian, Monday - Saturday, he is the devil, come Sunday he is a born again, Lard hav mercy,
Re: Feminist Love by StephenP(m): 1:27am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Can't Africans stick to their beliefs and remain Africans?
Why must we embrace the white man's philosophy to feeel coool?
Women are the weaker sex so why preach equal rights when they themselves know their sex is weak. grin cheesy

LOL. . .If you're gon' to stick with traditional African beliefs, you better go all out with it not just the belief that women were inferior.

eldee:

And what has their push for gender equality brought if I may ask?
USA has among the highest divorce rates in the world
More broken home, more uncontrolled kids, more criminals

We have too many problems in Africa to steal their own. . .there's AIDS, Poverty, Malaria. . .and you want to add this?
Hehehe. . .no weapon formed against the Legend shall prosper grin grin

Nah. . . equal rights didn't cause that, the indivduals themselves caused it.
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 1:28am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

[b]Because the government believes taxpayers' money should be used on single-mums

That is soooooo not the cause of it  tongue
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:29am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

DONT DO IT GIRL!! He will have you on the floor scrubbing it with a tooth brush. the divorce papers will be filed within a week. i promise it will.

LOL, Monkey know wey tree dem does climb cheesy cheesy grin grin, When am done working on his ass, he would be the one with the rag and brush in his hands cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

LOL. . .If you're gon' to stick with traditional African beliefs, you better go all out with it not just the belief that women were inferior.

Thank you!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

Why are you even arguing with these guys? Since when is equal rights the cause for divorce?

Perhaps the fact that segregation was abolished is the reason why blacks are still the criminals in the Western World. How about we go back to Jim Crow laws. Seriously, have some common sense people.
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:33am On Jun 23, 2008
man Chat, he is lucky that he wants to marry you. for me eh, i will have him so whipped that the Cool Whip company gonna need a new blender for they stuff. grin grin i'll have him wrapped around my finger like thread. grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 23, 2008
What fate? That was tongue-in-cheek, Stilly.

Your pretence is losing its savour cool, you've already confessed, jackie tongue
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

man Chat, he is lucky that he wants to marry you. for me eh, i will have him so whipped that the Cool Whip company going to need a new blender for they stuff. grin grin i'll have him wrapped around my finger like thread. grin grin

WORD!He is indeed lucky,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will make him repent from these his ways o,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2008

This is so true and feminism has ripped many families apart. There are more single parents and many kids are trapped in between this ugly schitzo.
British Govt have realised this now and families where husband n wife stay together are now receiving more benefits than em feminists!!!

@ Chat2meBac,

I can fund ur lifestyle. . . . . .
Just say i do and watch me light up your life if it's ICE u like. grin cheesy

@ TOH,

What the heck are u talking about?
Equal rights has elevated these women to the level of men. It means when their husbands go out with mates, they feel the need to do the same.
Hubbies say YES. . . . .Wives say no and conflict develops. Come to the UK and see the lives of these kids being wasted.
Why do we have more indisciplined kids in the western world than Africa? It is because of your stupid beliefs like feminism.
If u dunno. . . .NOW u know!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:54am On Jun 23, 2008
feminism doesnt break up households. egotistical husbands do.
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 1:56am On Jun 23, 2008
TOH:

Why are you even arguing with these guys? Since when is equal rights the cause for divorce?

Perhaps the fact that segregation was abolished is the reason why blacks are still the criminals in the Western World. How about we go back to Jim Crow laws. Seriously, have some common sense people.
Hope you know more than two-thirds of American divorces are initiated by women?

@onyinye
I never said women should be slaves, I just said they should know who has the final say. . .

And one more fallacy from you. . . angry angry
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

feminism doesnt break up households. egotistical husbands do.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Now you are fast being my newest recruit, You keep those shots coming dear.me likey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jackal:

@ Chat2meBac,

I can fund your lifestyle. . . . . .
Just say i do and watch me light up your life if it's ICE u like. grin cheesy

Can I have that on a piece of paper with your signature? grin grin Erhmm and make sure Rev. E and Deac. S are there to witness
Re: Feminist Love by StephenP(m): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

This is so true and feminism has ripped many families apart. There are more single parents and many kids are trapped in between this ugly schitzo.
British Govt have realised this now and families where husband n wife stay together are now receiving more benefits than em feminists!!!

I don't see the connection between feminism and single parenthood.

eldee:

Hope you know more than two-thirds of American divorces are initiated by women?

Source?
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Your pretence is losing its savour cool, you've already confessed, jackie tongue

Stilly, don't make me whup ur butt. tongue

@ Eldee,

U have spoken.

Women can fight equal rights with their bosses in the office or on the roads with male drivers.
But. . . . .as soon as she steps in ma yard, she should take off that helmet and get REAL.
I don't wanna marry any woman that feels i must scrub the floor while she's with the remote watching MTV Base.
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2008
well eldee you might as well have. you sound as if we are still living in the stone ages. and it is not just you that sounds this way. man i guess i have deprogramming to do with some of these "alpha males" on this thread.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:08am On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

I don't see the connection between feminism and single parenthood.

Feminism has led to women shooting their mouths more than they can chew.
When husbands n wives argue. . . . . .what is the outcome? DIVORCE.
Can u see the connection now?
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 2:10am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal you are drowning in your own ignorance. i really hope you end up with a woman who will teach you a lesson.
Re: Feminist Love by LadyT(f): 2:12am On Jun 23, 2008
angry

Jackal just drop this hard man act we all know your women walk all over you stop playing the "G"!

Your so not macho.
Re: Feminist Love by TOH(f): 2:14am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ TOH,

What the heck are u talking about?
Equal rights has elevated these women to the level of men. It means when their husbands go out with mates, they feel the need to do the same.
Hubbies say YES. . . . .Wives say no and conflict develops. Come to the UK and see the lives of these kids being wasted.
Why do we have more indisciplined kids in the western world than Africa? It is because of your stupid beliefs like feminism.
If u don't know. . . .NOW u know!!!!

Apparently since you are a gambari you don't know the history of Yorubaland. Like Negro has shown, women have had rights for a long time. DIVORCE is also allowed

What kind of male says a female shouldnt be allowed to have rights? So you have aproblem with wmen going out with friends? Insecure much?

Hubby says Yes, Wife says No. Normal couples come to an agreement/compromise. Those are the ones that feel their marriage is worth the effort. he so called "skyhigh" divorce rates is manly due to confused people getting married/wanting to get alimony. Has NOTHING to do having rights. What does single moms have to do with equal rights? Most of these single moms were never married in the first place. They fight with their bfs or whomever, think they can get him back by getting knocked up and you guys pay for it through taxes. equality has nothing to do with this. It's the indivduals who atre to blame for this

As for indisciplined kids, lol. The evil white people gave you guys independence how many years ago? and you guys STILL have yet to get yourselves together, even gone as far as commiting fraud in foreign countries. So much for 'african values" in children eh?

T, get on.

all these omo yahooze, were they not raised in African households. Abeg I'm so over this arguement. Same boring crap over and over
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 2:15am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Jackal you are drowning in your own ignorance. i really hope you end up with a woman who will teach you a lesson.

Can u hear yourself? Do me a favour pls. . . . .Stop replying ma comments! angry

LadyT:

angry

Jackal just drop this hard man act we all know your women walk all over you stop playing the "G"!

Your so not macho.

LadyT, whats ur stress?
Are u a feminist too? Your boy/f washes your undies while u play Wii with ur buddies in the living room? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.