Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64842 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Atheists are free to post what they like on Atheist threads, provided that their posts are not against the rules and don't put members of the NL community at risk.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Seun: Atheists are free to post what they like on Atheist threads, provided that their posts are not against the rules and don't put members of the NL community at risk.

Okay. So if the Atheist meme thread was locked it should be unlocked unless the bolded is satisfied.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Seun: Atheists are free to post what they like on Atheist threads, provided that their posts are not against the rules and don't put members of the NL community at risk.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Uyi and logicboy please take your discussion somewhere, the matter has been settled right?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lmao.....trying to engage in a logical debate? This is truly laughable.

Facts for you
-atheists can have beliefs. Atheism is not a belief, however there are atheistic religions eg buddhism, atheistic satanism. I am an atheist and a humanist.
-Seun himself has an atheist thread on the religion section. To claim that it is some kind of leeway that atheists can post here is the highest form of disrespect (towards Seun) and ignorance
you're still hanging on to that 'atheism is not a belief' nonsense...smh

The more you interact with some people, the more you see how confused they are.

One more thing, insulting and demeaning a fellow human being doesn't get your point through most of the time, it just provokes the person and turns him off of what you're trying to tell him. Be careful as you speak, if you're loud and strong, let it be to get peoples attention. I hope this info proves helpful and diminishes the insults and empty emotional ravings we hear around here. Thanks for your cooperation

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please obadiah I'm counting on you, I have comolained that this thread should act as an off-topic chat room. Please convince HBG in that regard.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Please obadiah I'm counting on you, I have comolained that this thread should act as an off-topic chat room. Please convince HBG in that regard.
Sorry, it won't happen. The directive that this thread be strictly for complaints was given by the Commander-in-Chief of Nairaland himself, Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, GFON, NMI, OATT, CMP, BUMP angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.