Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36763 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2013
Rivers State is actually more developed than Rwanda even though Kigali looks cleaner.

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2013
More Rivers

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
You all should leave our good friend to drown in his ignorance.....he just exposed what a fraud he was when he said port harcourt is now worse than it was was when odili was govenor, the dumbest person in nigeria will know that is a lie. And he also choose to dumb only on ameachi, leaving out similarly oil rich states like bayelsa, whoes capital, yenegoa, has only one major road streach accross the town. What do they with their oil money, what about delta? Do they provide free education and healthcare to their people? The just turned a blind eye to all these and choose to dump on ameachi for political reasons. How shamefull. Bayelsa state is not the size of port nor does it have half of rivers populaion, what is it doing with an over 249 billion naira budget? How many flyovers does yenegoa have?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Abagworo wetin dey worry u?

Why u dey show us Spiff and Okilo's projects of the 70s say na Amaechi's

Even Omehia build 3 flyovers in 5 months at Eleme junction, eliozu and one more place

Omehia build new mile one market

Omehia build Rivmall opposite NDDC

Omehia started all the schools and health centers wey Amaechi dey take glory today

I repeat, all in 5 months, show me wetin Amaechi don do with N19b monthly for the past 6 months if not private jet and fund the opposition[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jmaine: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Abagworo wetin dey worry u?

Why u dey show us Spiff and Okilo's projects of the 70s say na Amaechi's

Even Omehia build 3 flyovers in 5 months at Eleme junction, eliozu and one more place

Omehia build new mile one market

Omehia build Rivmall opposite NDDC

Omehia started all the schools and health centers wey Amaechi dey take glory today

I repeat, all in 5 months, show me wetin Amaechi don do with N19b monthly for the past 6 months if not private jet and fund the opposition

5 months ke !!! lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2013
jmaine:

was that lie too much for you to belive too?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
jmaine:

[size=15pt]I repeat, his 5 months in power was the best Rivers State ever had.

Those judges wey unseat Omehia no go see better

All the schools and hospitals wey Amarchi dey take make noise today were all started by Omehia.

Even the waterfront reclamation wey start the crisis today was Omehia's baby and he had a solid plan in place devoid of destabilizing the inhabitants and everyone was happy, even the First Lady, PEJ.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

[size=15pt]I repeat, his 5 months in power was the best Rivers State ever had.

Those judges wey unseat Omehia no go see better

All the schools and hospitals wey Amarchi dey take make noise today were all started by Omehia.

Even the waterfront reclamation wey start the crisis today was Omehia's baby and he had a solid plan in place devoid of destabilizing the inhabitants and everyone was happy, even the First Lady, PEJ.[/size]
Shut up! Your noise don dey too much.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by abes(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Comparing an autonomous country to a state that depends on federal government for security and power and many more is just a silly comparison.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Amaechi carry Okporo-Artillery road give e wife brother, road be like wetin year 2 Civil Engineering student for Bori Polytechnic take dey learn work

Amaechi carry Mile 4 roundabout flyover give e wife company (Rivigo), that flyover na disaster waiting to happen...flyover wey foundation na 6 inches block? cool

Una don enter Phase 2 and Phase 3 GRA see flooding? Wey make former Petroleum Minister, Dan Etete leave e house run as the whole flood dey empty for e swimming pool.

Make una drive go UTC junction go see only 5 bricklayers dey build Monorail instead of giving us beta pre-cast concrete

Amaechi's highhandedness coupled with Osima Gina's mumurity led to the death of 2 rivers indigenes all in the name of demolition...the locations are verifiable. One at Creekroad area at Old PH Township and the second at Wimpey by Ada George roads

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jmaine: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Amaechi carry Okporo-Artillery road give e wife brother, road be like wetin year 2 Civil Engineering student for Bori Polytechnic take dey learn work

Amaechi carry Mile 4 roundabout flyover give e wife company (Rivigo), that flyover na disaster waiting to happen

Una don enter Phase 2 and Phase 3 GRA see flooding? Wey make former Petroleum Minister, Dan Etete leave e house run as the whole flood dey empty for e swimming pool.

Make una drive go UTC junction go see only 5 bricklayers dey build Monorail instead of giving us beta pre-cast concrete

Amaechi's highhandedness coupled with Osima Gina's mumurity led to the death of 2 rivers indigenes all on the name of demolition...the locations are verifiable. One at Creekroad area at Old PH Township and the second at Wimpey by Ada George roads

Bros dey vexx,no be small grin grin
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=15pt]We need development in Rivers State abeg

Amaechi should come back home and concentrate on real projects, no be white wash

He should develop Omoku town, develop Bori, develop Abonnema and stop deceiving himself all in the name of developing PH with nothing to show

N19b no be moimoi...it can convert PH to Abu Dhabi if judiciously spent

Instead we dey battle with bad roads and flood as a result of no drainages.

One thing people have failed to realize is that most roads Amaechi is taking glory in PH were funded by NDDC. Now GEJ don remove Amaechi's stooge in the NDDC and put Mrs Atako, make I see how Amaechi wan use NDDC money take build Rivers projects

He should leave GEJ alone because East West Road section in Rivers State is on course[/size]
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by cjrane: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=15pt]Amaechi carry Okporo-Artillery road give e wife brother, road be like wetin year 2 Civil Engineering student for Bori Polytechnic take dey learn work

Amaechi carry Mile 4 roundabout flyover give e wife company (Rivigo), that flyover na disaster waiting to happen...flyover wey foundation na 6 inches block? cool

Amaechi's highhandedness coupled with Osima Gina's mumurity led to the death of 2 rivers indigenes all in the name of demolition...the locations are verifiable. One at Creekroad area at Old PH Township and the second at Wimpey by Ada George roads

[/size]

So sad that Amaechi prefers to play dirty politics than develop his massively rich state. It is quite a shame that he couldn't develop just one city! Akpabio and Fashola with about the same budget as Amaechi's River State have done fantastic things with the money!
Amaechi na chop-chop and pay militants with the rest. Amaechi was a disaster to the development of Rivers State.Shame on this thug!
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Shut up! Your noise don dey too much.

[size=15pt]See this Bingo!! u think say na to sidan for Lagos dey debate Rivers issues?

I sabi everything wey dey go on for Rivers State like the back of my palm[/size]
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
cjrane:

So sad that Amaechi prefers to play dirty politics than develop his massively rich state. It is quite a shame that he couldn't develop just one city! Akpabio and Fashola with about the same budget as Amaechi's River State have done fantastic things with the money!
Amaechi na chop-chop and pay militants with the rest. Shame on this thug!

[size=15pt]Him self no be militant? When GEJ dey Uniport dey read to make good grades in Zoology (2nd class upper, masters and ph.d), Amaechi carry Vikings Confraternity for head no wonder e collect 3rd class in English[/size]
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

[size=15pt]Him self no be militant? When GEJ dey Uniport dey read to make good grades in Zoology (2nd class upper, masters and ph.d), Amaechi carry Vikings Confraternity for head no wonder e collect 3rd class in English[/size]

Ignorant fool. Amaechi is not a cultist and was never a cultist. 2ndly what Amaechi has done in Port-Harcourt so far supersedes everything that existed by the time he assumed leadership. That he does not go about with helicopters snapping pictures like Akpabio, doesn't make any difference. Linking Opobo by road for the 1st time in human existence is not an easy task. The Trans-Kalabari highway is not an easy task. He did the Owerri-Port harcourt highway complete with pavements, streetlights and walkways from Port-Harcourt to Imo State boundary. He built countless schools and hospitals which is agreed to be the best in the country. The road defacing Port-harcourt is East-West Road and it is a deliberate act by FG. Amaechi offered to do that and came under attack from Jonathan's errand boys. I'll let Asari give you the response on my behalf.

. PERFORM OR FORGET OR 2015 ASARI DOKUBO WARNS JONATHAN

Assessing members of Jonathan’s cabinet, some of whom he said have failed to perform their duties, Asari added: “So, some of us are tempted to ask this question: why are all these things happening? Why has the president allowed some ministers like Godsday Orubebe to continue in government? Every day people die on the east-west road, if Orubebe is incompetent as he has shown himself to be, he should be removed. Nobody voted for Orubebe. And why is Orubebe so important to the president that he can’t remove him even in the face of his obvious incompetence and several allegations of corruption.”
Asari admitted that he was among those who lobbied for Orubebe to be appointed as minister but: “We feel very ashamed and embarrassed. Orubebe was one of us, he was attending meetings with us, sleeping on the ground with us, entering the night bus with us, and we nominated him to be appointed a minister; we have visited and complained to him that we don’t like they way things are going on in his ministry, and told him that if the president leaves in 2015 without the completion of the east-west road, we are finished but the man kept telling us there is no money. When IBB was there, there was money, when Abacha was there, there was money, when other people were there, there was money, how come the money disappeared when Jonathan got there. Jonathan and Orubebe will account for the deaths on the east-west road,” he concluded.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=83472
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abagworo:

Ignorant fool. Amaechi is not a cultist and was never a cultist. 2ndly what Amaechi has done in Port-Harcourt so far supersedes everything that existed by the time he assumed leadership. That he does not go about with helicopters snapping pictures like Akpabio, doesn't make any difference. Linking Opobo by road for the 1st time in human existence is not an easy task. The Trans-Kalabari highway is not an easy task. He did the Owerri-Port harcourt highway complete with pavements, streetlights and walkways from Port-Harcourt to Imo State boundary. He built countless schools and hospitals which is agreed to be the best in the country. The road defacing Port-harcourt is East-West Road and it is a deliberate act by FG. Amaechi offered to do that and came under attack from Jonathan's errand boys. I'll let Asari give you the response on my behalf.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=83472

[size=15pt]u say Amaechi no be wetin? Well lefam, facts no dey hide! Go Uniport go find out.

The Opobo road and Trans Kalabari where e dey? Earth or in Heaven?

No be Opobo people still dey travel by sea via Kono waterside? Where the on-going road dey?

No be Kalabari people still dey follow Nembe waterside for creek road or by road via Ogbakiri?

As for east west road, the only section in rivers state yet to be fixed is the Choba-Eleme stretch. Eleme to Akwa Ibom has been completed as well as Choba to Mbiama is at 80% completion. Work in progress along the Choba-Eleme stretch with heavy equipments visibly working along Choba to Rumuokoro and Eliozu to Rumuodara road completely expanded. Rumukwurushi and Eleme junction nko?

GEJ is working
Amaechi is talking

This Abagworo guy must be high on some cheap weed! shocked[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by funnyx(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
pandriod:

So all the photos of Kagali you posted was built within last six years? can you just shut the fuccck up? you think we'll blindly forget you are on Jonathan's payroll? you think we'll just forget that you decided to start this thread after amaechi indicts Jonathan of not doing anything to south south? you think we don't know that you started this thread after amaechi CALLED out your thieving boss? The mummies will have to return before anyone would take you serious.

Lmao grin grin the OP is one retarded mofo who has sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge. Comparing Rwanda to Rivers state but turn a blind eye to the failure of Jonathan and the monumental corruption going on in his govt.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=15pt]We need development in Rivers State abeg

Amaechi should come back home and concentrate on real projects, no be white wash

He should develop Omoku town, develop Bori, develop Abonnema and stop deceiving himself all in the name of developing PH with nothing to show

N19b no be moimoi...it can convert PH to Abu Dhabi if judiciously spent

Instead we dey battle with bad roads and flood as a result of no drainages.

One thing people have failed to realize is that most roads Amaechi is taking glory in PH were funded by NDDC. Now GEJ don remove Amaechi's stooge in the NDDC and put Mrs Atako, make I see how Amaechi wan use NDDC money take build Rivers projects

He should leave GEJ alone because East West Road section in Rivers State is on course[/size]
you dey mad! How many other states give the kind of healthcare and education rivers does? And better stop that lie of omeahia starting a project. If you have no proof of it, then don't talk rubbish.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

[size=15pt]See this Bingo!! u think say na to sidan for Lagos dey debate Rivers issues?

I sabi everything wey dey go on for Rivers State like the back of my palm[/size]
Son, I know PH more than you do. I was born and bred there. I had my primary education in 2 Amphibious Army Children School, GRA, PH; my secondary education in Borokiri.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

[size=15pt]u say Amaechi no be wetin? Well lefam, facts no dey hide! Go Uniport go find out.

No be Opobo people still dey travel by sea via Kono waterside? Where the on-going road dey?

No be Kalabari people still dey follow Nembe waterside for creek road or by road via Ogbakiri?

As for east west road, the only section in rivers state yet to be fixed is the Choba-Eleme stretch. Eleme to Akwa Ibom has been completed as well as Choba to Mbiama is at 80% completion. Work in progress along the Choba-Eleme stretch with heavy equipments visibly working along Choba to Rumuokoro and Eliozu to Rumuodara road completely expanded. Rumukwurushi and Eleme junction nko?

GEJ is working
Amaechi is talking

i guess you deliberately ignore the okrika ring road: be informed that choba to ahoad is almost completed. I have driven that routh. You folks keep lying to undercut the achivement of a man with a criminal and disastrous predessesor called odili, if odili has done half of all ameachi is doing, won't he have a foundation to build on? Rubbish!!
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Symphony007: i guess you deliberately ignore the okrika ring road: be informed that choba to ahoad is almost completed. I have driven that routh. You folks keep lying to undercut the achivement of a man with a criminal and disastrous predessesor called odili, if odili has done half of all ameachi is doing, won't he have a foundation to build on? Rubbish!!

Tell the fool to show us one picture of Jonathan's achievement in his nearly 3 years in Bayelsa. I dare anyone to show me a single picture of Jonathan commissioning mini borehole water tank, when he was Bayelsa state governor.

No be the same overhead flyover way Peter Odili do for airforce base fall? No be God save people that day? No be amaechi they rebuild slaughter flyover?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by adconline(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abagworo:

Who is this bush man? In Nigeria we have only Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.
PHC is no where near Enugu in terms of urban infrastructure and serenity. Get caught up on Aba-PHC traffic and ur day is over.. Why? Cos it's a one city state with one major entrance highway into the city.. ABA rd.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

GEJ is working
Amaechi is talking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because you dey call yasef ph boy,you con dey cap nonsense for here.waterside boy! if dem check well well na bundu you dey dey type this sh...it.militant!east-west road is an eyesore. tell your boss at the top to fix it and stop chasing 'small' amaechi about.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
adconline:
PHC is no where near Enugu in terms of urban infrastructure and serenity. Get caught up on Aba-PHC traffic and ur day is over.. Why? Cos it's a one city state with one major entrance highway into the city.. ABA rd.
i lived in enugu for close to ten years.....dont go there!
i love enugu.its serene,but urban infrastructure??dude you tripping grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
phantom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because you dey call yasef ph boy,you con dey cap nonsense for here.waterside boy! if dem check well well na bundu you dey dey type this sh...it.militant!east-west road is an eyesore. tell your boss at the top to fix it and stop chasing 'small' amaechi about.

[size=15pt]Whether na Bundu Waterside I dey or St Petersburg or Copenhagen or Cologne or Ixtapa or Santiago or Alaska or even Antarctica, dat wan no matter

I don make some valid points here, prove otherwise

tongue[/size]
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by phantom(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
prove wetinall fo us dey ph and we all know the truth no matter how we try to deny it.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by adconline(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
phantom: i lived in enugu for close to ten years.....dont go there!
i love enugu.its serene,but urban infrastructure??dude you tripping grin grin grin grin grin grin
Enugu road network out-classes PHC's in all ramifications. Engu urban planning is far much better. PHC is riddled with shanty shops, pot holes, blocked drainage, street markets....
Mind you Enugu's budget is a quarter of Rivers
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
adconline:
Enugu road network out-classes PHC's in all ramifications. Engu urban planning is far much better. PHC is riddled with shanty shops, pot holes, blocked drainage, street markets....
Mind you Enugu's budget is a quarter of Rivers
how many flyovers does enugu have? Does enugu operate underground drainage on all it's major road, how tall is the tallest building in enugu? How big is enugu? Most people are ignorant to what port harcourt really is. Due to the influx of migrants and the need for space, people now live in otherwise villages like eneka and igruwuta, but they still call it port harcourt. You don't understand anything about porr harcourt, so don't argue.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by adconline(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Symphony007: how many flyovers does enugu have? Does enugu operate underground drainage on all it's major road, how tall is the tallest building in enugu? How big is enugu? Most people are ignorant to what port harcourt really is. Due to the influx of migrants and the need for space, people now live in otherwise villages like eneka and igruwuta, but they still call it port harcourt. You don't understand anything about porr harcourt, so don't argue.
Your ignorance is on full display here. You have no clue on how to differentiate between public infrastructure and private buildings.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
adconline:
Your ignorance is on full display here. You have no clue on how to differentiate between public infrastructure and private buildings.
so flyovers are now private infastructure? Or the rivers state secretariate which is the tallest building in the south south and south east is now a private building? So is the ignorant one here?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Its interesting that the same elements who dont understand why some people support the president or call those who support the president paid agents are here defending Amaechi as if their lives depend on it. I've not seen this vigorous defence team in a long while. From page one and all through to the last post, TEAM Amaechi have remained resolute, holding on to everything possible (including faeces) in trying to defend Amaechi.

Now, its either they TOO have been paid by Amaechi or they just love Amaechi so much. Or maybe they now see in Amaechi what others have seen in the president? Which one is it?

They say we should not or cannot or have no reasons to support our president, but here they are defending and supporting Amaechi with all their strenght and life.

This is more like a pastor who told his members never to committ the sin of fornication only for the pastor to be caught red handed engaging in the same sin ful act of fornication. Now, what does that make the pastor? A HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.