Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36762 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by leofab(f): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Who is this bush man? In Nigeria we have only Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.
Naivity is your problem, you can't accept a fact cos you believe in a theological notion, [average nigerian mentality, cos your father says so, means it will remain so forever], P.H has fell out of the list, in no distance time the likes of abakiliki, yenegoa, umuahia,oshogbo etal will be displacing P.H in the list....
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Toktee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Yes you are right. But look at it this way. Since the states don't have to invest in power, shouldn't we see even more wonderful urban infrastructure like we see in Kigali given that more money would be available to invest since they aren't investing in expensive things like power. Why are the roads in PH still a mess. Why is there no area that PH and Rivers State can brag about. Why for crying out loud does Port Harcourt still look like it is Congo having spent almost $20Billion in 5 years.
You sound very educated and u kept defending ur useless argurment,why on earth that someone compare a state with a country;does that make sense at all,why don't compared rwanda with nigeria or nigeria with south african or even zimbabuwe?
Let me also warn u,stop asking people to go round the country to see ur paymaster's achievement cos there is nothing to see out there,iam frum benue based in niger state and i been previlage visit kano,lagos,kwara,abia,anambera and delta state,that iz have many state,u can ansa the question,and the situation is the same,,bro jonathan is a failure lets just agree that ameachi is better compare to ur jonah.
If u are sponsor by bipi and wiki to come and rubish ameachi's name,go back and tell them that jonah is the reason the ship of this nation is still in the middle of the sea,untill he (jonah) be thrown overboard,we can not sail thru.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Toktee(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Yes you are right. But look at it this way. Since the states don't have to invest in power, shouldn't we see even more wonderful urban infrastructure like we see in Kigali given that more money would be available to invest since they aren't investing in expensive things like power. Why are the roads in PH still a mess. Why is there no area that PH and Rivers State can brag about. Why for crying out loud does Port Harcourt still look like it is Congo having spent almost $20Billion in 5 years.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Bizibi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
abes: Comparing an autonomous country to a state that depends on federal government for security and power and many more is just a silly comparison.
that is nt a silly comparison,it just shows that a state that receives more than a country cannot brag abt wht it has in terms of development,rivers and delta state govt need a very good leader with vision bcuz wht they receive alone is enough to make them have great cities and good infrastructures

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
adconline:
The more reason why he has more resources available to transform the state. Not having any control over any of ur enumerated lists, means he does not have to pay for their services and overhead costs.

Whichever way we look at it the cost of paying compensation for demolished houses in Port-Harcourt alone surpasses everything in Akwa-Ibom by my estimates. Ada George road had over 500 houses demolished and compensation of roughly 20million. That amounts to about 10billion Naira. Its is same story with Rumuola, Okporo, Old Aba Road, Olu Obasanjo Road, Elekahia Road and NTA Road. Another consideration is the quality of the Roads and not painting. All the Amaechi Roads were built with only sharp sand and they had to dig 5 to 10 feet off the old road and refill. In some cases like that of Olu Obasanjo they were cast with concrete and steel. The entire D-Line has received new drainages and pavements, so has old Port-Harcourt township, Trans-Amadi and Oroazi/GRA. Work is ongoing in several places till this moment. Go to Mother-Cat linking Amadia-Ama and notice the new Rainbow town which used to be a slum. We have about 10 units of 30 storey buildings springing up there. Three have crossed 20 storey as I write. The Port-Harcourt-Eneka-Igwruta Road is ongoing as well and has reached advanced stage. Woji is also ongoing though at early stage.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
adconline:
The more reason why he has more resources available to transform the state. Not having any control over any of ur enumerated lists, means he does not have to pay for their services and overhead costs.

Whichever way we look at it the cost of paying compensation for demolished houses in Port-Harcourt alone surpasses everything in Akwa-Ibom by my estimates. Ada George road had over 500 houses demolished and compensation of roughly 20million. That amounts to about 10billion Naira. Its is same story with Rumuola, Okporo, Old Aba Road, Olu Obasanjo Road, Elekahia Road and NTA Road. Another consideration is the quality of the Roads and not painting. All the Amaechi Roads were built with only sharp sand and they had to dig 5 to 10 feet off the old road and refill. In some cases like that of Olu Obasanjo they were cast with concrete and steel. The entire D-Line has received new drainages and pavements, so has old Port-Harcourt township, Trans-Amadi and Oroazi/GRA. Work is ongoing in several places till this moment. Go to Mother-Cat linking Amadia-Ama and notice the new Rainbow town which used to be a slum. We have about 10 units of 30 storey buildings springing up there. Three have crossed 20 storey as I write. The Port-Harcourt-Eneka-Igwruta Road is ongoing as well and has reached advanced stage. Woji is also ongoing though at early stage.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by assetstrap(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo:

I think a new thread on Rwanda is needed in this politics session. I've been motivated by the pictures. Our problem may not lie with leadership alone but bad followership.
You make a very valid point. From my stand point the followership actually encourage & endorse the appalling practices of the leadership, especially the chattering classes
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Naijamericana: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Port Harcourt sucks...I left in 1991 after my JSS 3 year to come to the US and returned in 2004 for a visit to a place that I couldn't recognize. The whole place is a mess. One cannot believe that natural gas and crude oil and are actually produced in Rivers State.

angry
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Toktee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
leofab: Naivity is your problem, you can't accept a fact cos you believe in a theological notion, [average nigerian mentality, cos your father says so, means it will remain so forever], P.H has fell out of the list, in no distance time the likes of abakiliki, yenegoa, umuahia,oshogbo etal will be displacing P.H in the list....
Ph is off the list so we should blame Ameachi abi?
Do you also remember that b4 the coming of Ameachi ph was taken over by wiki and bikpi cult group?
Do you also remember that it Ameachi that rescued educational system in river state?
Why do you people hate truth?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Naijamericana: Port Harcourt sucks...I left in 1991 after my JSS 3 year to come to the US and returned in 2004 for a visit to a place that I couldn't recognize. The whole place is a mess. One cannot believe that natural gas and crude oil and are actually produced in Rivers State.

angry

You are in the best position to acknowledge the positive changes. Visit Port-Harcourt again this year and you'll be surprised. The only bad thing in Port-Harcourt is the East-West Road. You'll notice the changes once you emerge from the Airport and meet the new roundabout, the new Stadium, The new games village, New flyover and well paved roads. The reason people are writing thrash here is because Amaechi has not taken out time to take pictures of his achievements and display on the net like some other Governors and 2ndly, he has not marked most of the completed road projects.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Bizibi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rivers and delta state need a very good leader with vision,we dnt want silly leaders,to me ameachi has nt done something to make people proud of that state,how can a state gdp be more than another country gdp and yet it looks like it is just static,p.h suppose to be the dubai of west africa with good infrastructures
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lol....Finally dis thread is on front page. PH nd amaechi critics is dia any of you who's city is bigger and better than PH if the answer is no, why not shut up, rest and think about your own state. An advice...
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
leofab: Naivity is your problem, you can't accept a fact cos you believe in a theological notion, [average nigerian mentality, cos your father says so, means it will remain so forever], P.H has fell out of the list, in no distance time the likes of abakiliki, yenegoa, umuahia,oshogbo etal will be displacing P.H in the list....
yenegoa? How many flyover's does yenegoa have? Name two major roads in yenegoa.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Symphony007: yenegoa? How many flyover's does yenegoa have? Name two major roads in yenegoa.

What had Jonathan achieved in his 3 years stay as a governor of Bayelsa?
Don't mind the paid goons.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
adconline: Let's do the numbers. Emotions and innuendos don't win argument, facts do.
What's the generating output built by Amechi? How much of that is consumed by Rivers state? Who built the power stations? At what cost? When was it completed?

How many kms of road has Amaechi built? What's the average cost of building a km?

How many health Centers and cost of each? How many schools?
mr man, you seem to be avoiding my question about the enugu/ph comparison. Am tinking you are a coward.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo:

You are in the best position to acknowledge the positive changes. Visit Port-Harcourt again this year and you'll be surprised. The only bad thing in Port-Harcourt is the East-West Road. You'll notice the changes once you emerge from the Airport and meet the new roundabout, the new Stadium, The new games village, New flyover and well paved roads. The reason people are writing thrash here is because Amaechi has not taken out time to take pictures of his achievements and display on the net like some other Governors and 2ndly, he has not marked most of the completed road projects.

Good BLESS YOU.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Spiff20: mr man, you seem to be avoiding my question about the enugu/ph comparison. Am tinking you are a coward.

Don't mind the GOAT. comparing enugu with PH? oh lord, why not replace this goat with the people held hostage at #Westgate.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks OP for taking your time to gather statistics as a yardstick for evaluation.

Rivers State has been the most backwards in that region for 6yrs.

Amaechi has just schools to show, the cost of the schools is from evaluation less than $ 1b. So embezzling state funds he decided to fight federal government so if eventually EFCC is to investigate his fraud, it could be seen as political persecution.

Until we hold our leaders accountable for fraud, we will continue to go to India to treat malaria and die of stress.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by size38: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Any attempt to malign Amaechi will never work. Since 2007 Amaechi won PDP primary, he has never had peace. We shld ask our current President what his achievements are from being a Governor Bayelsa state till date as a president?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by MrAboki: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Give him a four year score card. I've not felt much of the impact from FG in Rivers State. The 18hours power I'm enjoying is courtesy Rivers government, the road I travel on whuch is PH-Owerri is work of Rivers government. East-west road and Aba express are the worst major roads in Rivers State. A journey from Port-Harcourt to Obigbo which is 5km takes up to 4 hours. Choba to Eleme is not a better story.

[b]Bros I salute you!

I'm sorry o! But how does the OP even begin to compare a state with a Country?!

Rwanda has the powers to do whatever they like... Amaechi cant even import 2 Helicopters into Nigeria without FG backing..
This thread is as senseless as the Poster that started it.. Does the OP think that Rwanda got there in 6 years?!
The FG can up and take any land they want under the Land Use act... Amaechi need to compensate, demolish, reclaim before new constructions begin.. ALl these cost money and time (Time spent in court battling aggrieved residents)..

Like how does the Moronic Op begin to compare Abuja & Lagos with Rivers State?!

Lagos Island belongs to Fashola and the F.G to do with as they please... Over 85% of Rivers State lands are tribal.. The amount of money pumped into Lagos and Abuja in the history of Nigeria, no other state in the federation has seen such.. Look at the Ports in Nigeria.. Calabar Port + Port Harcourt Port does not see as much action in a year as Tin Can or Apapa sees in 6 months.. Rivers State Airport + Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport + Owerri Airport + Akanu Ibaim all put together still dont get as much air action as Lagos sees in half a year.. Like what the hell are even comparing here sef?!

And the agric fowl wants to talk about Rivers State?! The FG wouldnt even allow River State to distribute its own generated light.. The FG would divert vessels to Rivers and Calabar... The FG still makes NIgerians to fly to Lagos to travel abroad.. Even Abuja sef does not see the type of Action Lagos sees.. And lagos didnt get there all on its own o!!

The OP is a person..

Yes I said it!!

If you split Nigeria into 3 parts today.. Make Ebonyi the Capital of Biafra, Make Bayelsa the Capital of the SOUTH-SOUTH Country and make Borno the Capital or the North.. Developments in these 3 Capital cities will still be greater than the rest... Reason being that they are the Capital. The Seat of Government is there, the money is there.. Especially if they run the same useless style of Government Nigeria runs that keeps all the Power in the centre..

Rwanda... Thats the capital the Anuofia showed us.. Let him show us the other areas of Rwanda far from the capital and lets compare.. angry

The Mod that Front Paged this Useless thread should also go for a head check-up...

Its like comparing Bayelsa to New York.. angry [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by KolaShangOne(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
I came to Port-Harcourt in 2004. Amaechi has TRIED unlike his predecessor, Peter Odili and Celestine Omehia. The main prooblem in Rivers State is the state of the roads and this is attributable to the nature of the soil in Rivers State. We also have to bear in mind that the east west road is a Federal road.

Also, bear in mind that the soil in Rivers state cannot support all the skyscrappers. To me, the huge amount of money has not been justified but we can't say Amaechi has done nothing.

If you are a civil engineer, you will agree with me that Port-harcourt is a difficult terrain to work in.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by size38: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
take it or leave it, Amaechi is a better Leader and administrator than ur GEJ. From 1998/99 since GEJ became a deputy Governor till date as a president, he has nothing to for the time he has spent in Government. And ur here talking Rubbish
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by tontelicious: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerians wake up!!!!
When wud we stop all dis fight over d wrong things. We shud channel all our energy and wisdom on hw to make Nigeria better dan what it is.
Imagine RWANDA!!!! Even Rwanda is nw been compared with dis country.
And instead of us to b ashamed. We r here arguing n quarelling amongst ourselves.
Hw can dis country ever get better wit dis mentality n attitude of ours??

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Marlbron: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dear young nairalanders

I enjoyed the comparisons between Rwanda and Rivers state. However, it left a bitter taste because I had always suspected that cost of road and building construction amongst other things are more than 1000% inflated in Nigeria. This applies to all governments. Until we all rise up to ask the politicians to benchmark their costs, out state funds would never stretch as far as they should. Road construction and upgrade are particularly frightening when you hear the cost. These need to be challenged. All levels of government can always do more, and we should keep highlighting success in other climes that was achieved for far less.

Goodluck is as guilty as Amaechi, and so are most of the governors and ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by kema01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ops, tell ur pay master to compare Kigali with Abuja not River state...Cos, Kigali's the capital of Rwanda and Abuja's the Capital of Nigeria...Apart from Akwa-ibom, state within the South-South...no other state wil be compared wit River state in terms of Development. Ops, try to visit places like Bayelsa and Delta state( Warri) and see things for urself...
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Bensonite: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Symphony007: ameachi has been wastefull, he is wasting money on a monorail which has no focus, buying government jets and even demolishing some part of port harcourt without any plan for it, but compared with the goat called peter odili who ruled rivers state for 8 years and his most significant achievement, the airforce bridge collapsed last month, ameachi is better. At lease he has given rivers people a considerable run for their money. So it infuriates me when he is being persecuted while odili, a man whoes loot makes ibori's look like chicken change, is now a buddy of goodluck jonathan, with his wife on the supreme court, thanks to jonathan.
Symphony007,
Did you really say Amaechi has been wasteful. I am happy you are been truthful atleast for the monorail, jet,etc. For your information, the airforce bridge collapsed exactly one year ago(23rd September, 2012) though rebuilt slowly but a million times better than what Odili left for us. For those of you showing us heliconia park, novotel etc as achievement of CRA are just economical with the truth. Amaechi has relatively done well in the Nigerian scale but you don't have to show us structures built by Spiff. Atleast some of us have been in PH for over 4 decades.
I think the OP made valid comparison using verifiable statistics and so why bring in Odili(useless governor into the equation). It is rather an indictment to the entire country as to how we judiciously we utilize resources to the benefit of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by MrAboki: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bensonite:
Symphony007,
Did you really say Amaechi has been wasteful. I am happy you are been truthful atleast for the monorail, jet,etc. For your information, the airforce bridge collapsed exactly one year ago(23rd September, 2012) though rebuilt slowly but a million times better than what Odili left for us. For those of you showing us heliconia park, novotel etc as achievement of CRA are just economical with the truth. Amaechi has relatively done well in the Nigerian scale but you don't have to show us structures built by Spiff. Atleast some of us have been in PH for over 4 decades.
I think the OP made valid comparison using verifiable statistics and so why bring in Odili(useless governor into the equation). It is rather an indictment to the entire country as to how we judiciously we utilize resources to the benefit of the masses.

Well Said sir..

An indictment to an entire country is acceptable by me.. But singling out Amaechi who has performedmore in 6 years than Rivers State has seen in the last 10 years, is very unfair and stupid..

This thread should be taken down immediately.. angry
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OdionOdion: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Warri _Pikin: [size=15pt]You forgot to mention that Rwanda also fund its powerful armed forces, universities, more than 100 embassies with ambassadors around the world with just $1.3 billion dollars.Amaechi does not have to worry about any of that.

Other Niger delta governors have improved their states,built impressive roads and flyovers, built airports,building deep seaports some have embarked on uncommon transformation to completely overhaul their rural state within a record time.Even Non-Niger Delta states as Jigawa and Gombe have built impressive infrastructure. Lawanti International airport has the longest runway in Nigeria, and it was not built by an oil producing state!

So what has Amaechi really done in ONLY Port Harcourt all these years? The only project he had all these years, the Rivers metro light rail, has remained a pipe dream.
[/size]
[size=20pt]No doubt, AMECHI is a thief and a thug.
The worst is that he completely has no vision and try to cover it up by making trouble to distract us from his huge deficiencies.
[/size]
The road to my Village in Epena in Ahoda in impassable,Rukpoku-Eneka road is no go area,Nkpor- Rumuoulunini-Chinda(Rumume) road a death trap,Rumuokoro-Rumuoadalu road is very bad,Eleme juction up to Igbo-Ecthe Road is a semi river niger not motorable. The list is endless and we are increasing helpless and pleasantly shock/surprise that rather Gov Amaechi providing amenities for the rural dwellers of the state,he busy fighting Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal appointees/Ministers who have no hands in his. Failure and mismanagement of Rivers resources.Gov Amaechi is causing these crisis to cover up his corruption and divert attention from his looting of the State.Gov Amaechi with the active connivance of former Ghanian President-JERRY JOHN RAWLINGS built the biggest privately owened Refinery in GHANA. Gov Ameachi was nobody before becoming a member of RSHA in 1999 but Today GoV Amaechi is richer than known hard working business men like aliko Dangote, Ibeto,Otedola.God will save my Rivers state from this crazy of a man call Gov Amaechi
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by OdionOdion: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Warri _Pikin: [size=15pt]You forgot to mention that Rwanda also fund its powerful armed forces, universities, more than 100 embassies with ambassadors around the world with just $1.3 billion dollars.Amaechi does not have to worry about any of that.

Other Niger delta governors have improved their states,built impressive roads and flyovers, built airports,building deep seaports some have embarked on uncommon transformation to completely overhaul their rural state within a record time.Even Non-Niger Delta states as Jigawa and Gombe have built impressive infrastructure. Lawanti International airport has the longest runway in Nigeria, and it was not built by an oil producing state!

So what has Amaechi really done in ONLY Port Harcourt all these years? The only project he had all these years, the Rivers metro light rail, has remained a pipe dream.
[/size]
[size=20pt]No doubt, AMECHI is a thief and a thug.
The worst is that he completely has no vision and try to cover it up by making trouble to distract us from his huge deficiencies.
[/size]
The road to my Village in Epena in Ahoda is impassable,Rukpoku-Eneka road is no go area,Nkpor- Rumuoulunini-Chinda(Rumume) road a death trap,Rumuokoro-Rumuoadalu road is very bad,Eleme juction up to Igbo-Ecthe Road is a semi river niger not motorable. The list is endless and we are increasing helpless and pleasantly shock/surprise that rather than Gov Amaechi providing amenities for the rural dwellers of the state,he busy fighting Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal appointees/Ministers who have no hands in his. Failure and mismanagement of Rivers resources.Gov Amaechi is causing these crisis to cover up his corruption and divert attention from his looting of the State.Gov Amaechi with the active connivance of former Ghanian President-JERRY JOHN RAWLINGS built the biggest privately owened Refinery in GHANA. Gov Ameachi was nobody before becoming a member of RSHA in 1999 but Today GoV Amaechi is richer than known hard working business men like aliko Dangote, Ibeto,Otedola.God will save my Rivers state from this crazy of a man call Gov Amaechi
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by MrAboki: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
OdionOdion: The road to my Village in Epena in Ahoda in impassable,Rukpoku-Eneka road is no go area,Nkpor- Rumuoulunini-Chinda(Rumume) road a death trap,Rumuokoro-Rumuoadalu road is very bad,Eleme juction up to Igbo-Ecthe Road is a semi river niger not motorable. The list is endless and we are increasing helpless and pleasantly shock/surprise that rather Gov Amaechi providing amenities for the rural dwellers of the state,he busy fighting Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal appointees/Ministers who have no hands in his. Failure and mismanagement of Rivers resources.Gov Amaechi is causing these crisis to cover up his corruption and divert attention from his looting of the State.Gov Amaechi with the active connivance of former Ghanian President-JERRY JOHN RAWLINGS built the biggest privately owened Refinery in GHANA. Gov Ameachi was nobody before becoming a member of RSHA in 1999 but Today GoV Amaechi is richer than known hard working business men like aliko Dangote, Ibeto,Otedola.God will save my Rivers state from this crazy of a man call Gov Amaechi

Hahahahaaa

Keep listing the ones that are not good.. They will never finish.

How about we list the ones that have been expanded and rebuilt to standard such that they will no longer be roads that we have to rebuild every year.. Try that and lets see..

And be careful the lies you tell.. Richer than Dangote and Otedola?! And you think the EFCC would have missed it? And you think Jonathan wouldnt have used it tp crush him just as Obasanjo used Odilis ill gotten welth to crush him?!

Nna go and park well before TIMARIV carry you.. This is not a forum for Ndi Anwuruma..
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by mansionhouse: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
What I have to say is that Amechi is being distracted by his Hausa masters that he believed that put him there as Governor. While those his Northern friends have sence and face their work in their states our Amechi is busy practically fighting everybody, busy pursing shadows. if it is not governor's forum wahala, it is pdp wahala, or RvS house of assembly wahala or commissioner of police wahala or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's wahala or Patience Jonathan's / GEJ's wahala etc... and left his state unattended to. Come to GRA phase 2 with so many shanty attachments to the main building, there are no good roads in the so called GRA, when they patch any road it is done by amateurs as the roads become more uneven, come to Agip Estate, Mile 4, Rumueme, the roads are hell on earth, the residents are suffering, always working on their vehicles and yet they are in oil rich state. This is just to mention but a few. The mono-rail is a white elephant where billions of naira has been buried, what added value has it on the life of the mases? Where does the mono-rail lead to? All well meaning statemen asked him not to build that project but he refused. A very stubborn man. Every body is watching and laughing at him. He is gunning for VP position when the governor job he is doing he is not excelling, we know he will use all the money he has amassed to buy it. A very very corrupt man like others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Is More Powerful In The South West? / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.