Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32280 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by biggy08(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ biggy08
you're sure better off now . . . . . all da best

Yes ooo i do just dat i keep wondering how i could have as inteligent as i am
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by noetic(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
biggy08:

Yes ooo i do just that i keep wondering how i could have as inteligent as i am
na luf n emotions cause am . . . . . . . we all get wiser
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nawah1: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
dealing with all the women in his life
jogging because i was told my size 10 is fat
missing a test because he was sick
left the house fro him because his 'sister' was coming
gave him my school fees because he was broke.
borrowed money to give him because he was broke.
cried like the world had ended when he finally broke up with me.

5 years later im wondering,'what was i thinking'.

I learnt something though, u cant be too available and if u even suspect u are not happy, end it.

life is beautiful
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
@biggy08

my dear you no do mumu, u were just in love. atleast go do ur NYSC and all the best!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
na wah:

dealing with all the women in his life[b]
jogging because i was told my size 10 is fat[/b]
missing a test because he was sick
left the house fro him because his 'sister' was coming
gave him my school fees because he was broke.
borrowed money to give him because he was broke.
cried like the world had ended when he finally broke up with me.

5 years later im wondering,'what was i thinking'.

I learnt something though, u can't be too available and if u even suspect u are not happy, end it.

life is beautiful

Size 10 fat? that guy was silly. anyway atleast u have moved on.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ogb5(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
silly things I have done
Multitude!

Seeing an ex girlfriend solely through a masters program is the latest.

The worst part is I still send money to her account. grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
ogb5:

silly things I have done
Multitude!

Seeing an ex girlfriend solely through a masters program is the latest.

The worst part is I still send money to her account. grin

i hope its still worth it o! anyway am certain she does appreciate it wink just no too mugu sha. as long as u are true to each other its ok. anyway if your babe expire please show me the money o grin grin grin i am Mugu Scouting grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Emperoh(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
NubianQ:

@Emperoh

wow, your posts are really nice, i am sure you would be a fantastic person to talk to. well, you re right! i still feel the pain sometimes but i just choose to laugh @ myself because thinking of it alot in a bad way wont let me move on.

Sure anytime any where.
I love meeting people not to talk of a fun person like you
Do like to know what makes you who you are today.

I strongly believe you were never 'stupid' or a 'mugu'
Infact of all the responses here, i think Lai-Lai's version is still no. 1
Just that u went international grin
Whatever emperoneroh@yahoo.com

This thread will never be short of responses especially girls
ANYBODY who has fallen in Love MUST have a story similar to tell.
Its a reality.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by eminemkayc: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2008
I HAVE NEVER FALLEN IN LUV BEFORE . PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT AND HOW TO FALL INSIDE LUV OR ENTER THAT DEADLY SHIP CALLED "RELATION- SHIP" BECAUSE IV NOT FOUND ANY SHIP YET TO BOARD!! COS AM V.V.V. BUSY WITH WORK SCHEDULE. SOME ONE HELLLP MEEE embarassed embarassed :- [
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ijaygal: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
hi all,

I just decided to repeat this story of mine that I shared yesterday. I believe someone out there could read it and be inspired to take a decision.

na wa o, no be small thing person don go through all in the name of finding true love. as for me sha, my gist too hot that if i begin put am down, na wahala. but make i talk am small:

1. i have had to borrow money to buy him things on his birthday to please him still he went out with another babe to celebrate it.

2. there was a time he traveled, I had to wait for him in the airport to welcome him only for me to spend 9hrs without him showing up. When I called him he told me he changed plans. Still I forgave and stayed in d r/ship.

3. They were times I was robbed while coming back from his place at night.

4. Is it the ceaseless beatings? Still I stayed thinking that it was love.

5. I have had to steal my mum's food stuff to cook for him even money when he was broke.

6. abi na the way e dey treat me infront of his friends?

7. i even help am the look for job (the waka lagos the submit CVs).

8. abi na the unfaithfulness part? Enough babes in his house.

Then ONE DAY after a hot beating from him, i told myself "NO MORE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". To his surprise, i walked out of the relationship for good and never looked back. He thot i was joking!!! By the time it was like 3 months and he hadn't heard from me, he knew i meant biz.
Now I’m married to a guy that knows what it really and truly means to love a woman. and life cldn't be better,

there was a time i saw my ex at a bus stop and i gave him a lift with my babies behind the car, he cldn't believe it was this same girl he treated like shit that was now very far ahead of him in life. Some times, i do ask myself what i was thinking then.

so, yes we did alot of shits in the past but its the ability to realise we need to move out of that r/ship and move on that matters. Because these guys we dey break head for no dey appreciate am and dem dey block road for person to see the people we truly love am, i believe a true r/ship is one u don't struggle or break your head to make it work. things will just flow naturally,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ikhideman(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mine isn't bad:

My Ex's birthday was on Feb 14th & though I was supposed to go for my holiday job (I.T.), I travelled to Lagos (from Benin) to see her (with presents of course) & came back the same day @ 9pm just to surprise her. Didnt tell any member of my family except a cousin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nalijah07(f): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Lai Lai - Could someone please explain to me why introducing yourself to the Dad was such a bad idea, and ended with bad results?

@Nubian - Such and endearing post - Made me really reflect on my past relationships.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
na wa o. You people mumu pass Mugu.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

na wa o. You people mumu pass Mugu.

i know grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by TOH(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
glad you woke up ijay

beatings? kai. at he end of it you're the one giving him a lift. what a permenant loser.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ogb5(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
NubianQ:

i hope its still worth it o! anyway am certain she does appreciate it wink just no too mugu sha. as long as u are true to each other its ok. anyway if your babe expire please show me the money o grin grin grin i am Mugu Scouting grin grin grin

True to each other? she is ex and we both know it.
At times I ask myself how I got to this point, but I like her a lot, and want to give her something worthwhile for the time we were together. I guess am a correct mugu.

As for mugu scouting, you might fail where others are succeeding, 2 mugus might not blend grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
ogb5:

True to each other? she is ex and we both know it.
At times I ask myself how I got to this point, but I like her a lot, and want to give her something worthwhile for the time we were together. I guess am a correct mugu.

As for mugu scouting, you might fail where others are succeeding, 2 mugus might not blend grin

you mean she is an ex? i didnt get it when you wrote it. my dia, your mugu big oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked and you still give her money? anyway i wont fail in the mugu scouting oh. i am a retired Mugu grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ogb5(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
I will stop soon, I just need to be a bit broke, then I will remember she is ex

It's stupid sha.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Dont stop oo! you need pay me for my Mugu fees grin. seriously man, stop it cuz it makes no sense and you could use that money to save lives by donating to a charity! she is just using you as a means to an End. forget it. you are Man and there will always be women. cool cool
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by cliveland: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
well, well, well

i guess the things we do 4 love is the craziest we could ever ever imagine, but we did n still do them just that its done in the state of mind when all we thought we were doing was the rite thing to do.

perhaps i ve not done so badly, but then i guess i have taken some shit risks though some were 4 my selfish gains, u know now, like leaving lagos at 8pm 4 Ilorin n got there @1pm, driving late in the nite to pick a broad n all the lot guys do 2 get a babe.

am still single, im sometimes most times.

relationship things no easy either babe or guys, make we no lie, some of us guys mumu pass the babes we dey call mumu.

sha na groove.

life goes on iys a learning the only 1 am against is violence no babe should remain in a relationship wey the idiot guy dey beat her. dat 1 don pass luv tay tay.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by deor03(m): 2:42am On Jun 28, 2008
MY own mumu almost cost  me my life

There was NO gsm, so i had to always travel to see her. All i  get for the effort was smooching.I didn't really care, i was in love

The stress of the trip was horrendous.  from my school in Ogbomosho to hers in Benin

From  School 
Ogbomosho to Oshogbo (The type bus was usually filled with market women, farmers)
Oshogbo to Ore ( Rickety cars and full of illiterates, they don't even sell gala on the route. Akara was the only snacks)
Ore to Benin (I was almost kidnapped on this route, only to be rescued by Mobile police, i would have been history now!!)

Only for me to go visiting sometimes in may 2000 and met her in an uncompromising way with her male "friend". She had no remorse what happened and made me feel worthless. I was actually a broke ass, who was in love then,

As God would have it, SIX years later. Level had changed. I was in Benin to work on a project , I had an official car( which was a jeep), with a driver and mobile police attached to me. I was just talking to someone when her name was mentioned.
I just told the person to get her details for me, and eventually i got her number, ,.,., What did i do? oh la la la.  Made her the mumu. Did not feel bad about it anyway grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by debosky(m): 2:51am On Jun 28, 2008
Bros you mumu well well cheesy

dem wan kidnap you becos of smooching?? grin grin

I sure say the guys for benin dey get 'full privileges' in your absence. but come, how did you mumu her in return? Please share wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Eclairs: 4:20am On Jun 28, 2008
my dear its nothin 2 do with stupidity oh . . . its naivete

~ u had d luxury of driving, me i entered public transport at 3am to go and see man

~ i went into KD in the midst of religious crisis because we were fighting and i wanted to make-up

~ i gave my gold earings to man because he was broke

~ i jumped fence when my mum banned me from seeing him

~ i spent the night on a football field because i didnt want to leave him and go home

~ I have refused to go with my family on a holiday because i didnt want to miss him

~ I have trekked for 3hrs once, because i didnt hav money for transport and i wanted to see him (i was in secondary sch)

~ I hav driven from lagos to abeokuta to look for him

~ I've stolen my mums food to feed him

~ the first and only tim i entered night bus in my entire existence was because of man

~ i have cried and begged from 11pm to 7am when he broke up with me

Not al of the abov is silly.

but walkin for 3hrs to luk for him is unbelievable. sori I no believe that one. 9ja girl walk for 3hrs to look for a girl, that one na lie, sori O no offense, anyone who's done sth simila shd identify, no beef O
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Eclairs: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2008
deor03:

MY own mumu almost cost me my life

There was NO gsm, so i had to always travel to see her. All i get for the effort was smooching.I didn't really care, i was in love

The stress of the trip was horrendous. from my school in Ogbomosho to hers in Benin

From School
Ogbomosho to Oshogbo (The type bus was usually filled with market women, farmers)
Oshogbo to Ore ( Rickety cars and full of illiterates, they don't even sell gala on the route. Akara was the only snacks)
Ore to Benin (I was almost kidnapped on this route, only to be rescued by Mobile police, i would have been history now!!)

Only for me to go visiting sometimes in may 2000 and met her in an uncompromising way with her male "friend". She had no remorse what happened and made me feel worthless. I was actually a broke ass, who was in love then,

As God would have it, SIX years later. Level had changed. I was in Benin to work on a project , I had an official car( which was a jeep), with a driver and mobile police attached to me. I was just talking to someone when her name was mentioned.
I just told the person to get her details for me, and eventually i got her number, ,.,., What did i do? oh la la la. Made her the mumu. Did not feel bad about it anyway grin

Mumu pass mumu, Al the stress for what? Thnk God ur life
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Eclairs: 4:30am On Jun 28, 2008
cliveland:

make we no lie, some of us guys mumu pass the babes we dey call mumu.

Tht na big true, But even girls who fink they are so clever sometimes fall victim and act as mumu raise to the power of 4.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by abcv657: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2008
There was a time my boyfriend was actually driving my car and we had an accident when i got home i had to pretend it was me driving oh men dat day was one day i would neva forget to top it up i we were serving and when he moved back to lagos he became a stranger but thank God i was the one that dumped his ass,

another one i was an undergrad oh i came all d way to london to c him as a surprise and he broke up with me at a party in front of my gurls and i was still begging men sooooooooooooooooo many stupid things have happenened for love chai
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2008
hmmmm - o ga o!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lailai2(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2008
nalijah07:

@Lai Lai - Could someone please explain to me why introducing yourself to the Dad was such a bad idea, and ended with bad results?

we were just in our post secondary days, we were like 16/17 n i was talkin to d father about bein a serious boy n plannin to take things forward, sounds normal?

@HR.hotness
who's d vice president of love mugu's now?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by LAKANYE(m): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2008
AFTER READING ALL THESE MUMU EXPERIENCES, I AM SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTERS THINKING HOW MUCH I MISSED OUT GROWING UP.
I WAS NOT ABLE TO DATE ANY FEMALE WHEN I WAS LIVING IN NIGERIA. FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND EVEN UP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL, I WAS ATTENDING PUBLIC PLACES WITH THIS STUPID DRIVER THAT SPENT HIS WHOLE LIFE DRIVING AND MONITORING MY MOVEMENTS.
AND THEN, MY FATHER MADE A MISTAKE TO SEND ME TO STUDY IN THE STATES. I GOT WILD AS SOON AS I SET MY FOOT AT JFK AIRPORT IN NEW YORK. I'M A NIGERIAN, A YORUBA MAN, BUT NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO DATE A NIGERIAN WOMAN TO EXPERIENCE A PORTION OF MUMUISM. SAD ISN'T IT? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by MP007(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2008
you honesty dont wanna know, love makes you ddo stupid things, wait , let be rephrase that, being in love makes u act stupid , u only realise how dumb u were when the "love blanket" is removed from thy eye
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jerseygurl(f): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2008
@eminemkay, if u nova fall inlove and u want learn how to, these are sum few ways in which 2 fall inlove,

*First step, if u have a gurl friend, be a total mumu to ram,

*tell 'em everytime say she be da love of yor life even if u dey lie,

*Remind 'em everytime she be da most beautiful woman u eva seen even if she ugly,

*when u and ram get into a fight, cry like they's no f**kin 2morrow

*cook for ram

*Do her laundry

*Be at her beg and call always

if u follow this few steps, then u are inlove even if u no dey feel da love, wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by aloleda(f): 3:54am On Jun 30, 2008
well i have never been in luv so i haven't done any crazy thing yet.
hope i don't in future. smiley

does any body knw abt this list dat is tittled *13 thngs dats shows you are in love*. i wld like to take a look. cn u send me one if you have one. thks wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.