Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32282 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by samboribo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
oh dear!! i tried sha. took me how many hours (lack of full devotion) from page 1 - 17. just very few people did what they did for love. the rest, na lust.

me, i have had just 3 major relationships, 2 had love in them and 1 gave the scar. so, i can't say i have done anything silly for love. but for lust of the flesh, let's not start counting (especially other guys' ladies).

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by IdeyVex1(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2008
Oh me God!!
Nlanders no go kill me.

Lai-Lai your story is hilarious! Nearly Fell off my desk in laughter.

@Nubian. I dey contest your title of international mugu. By the time I release my story of what I have done for love, you will give it to me.

@ Gamine. What do I say to you. Ur mama don breastfeed you today? Ain't surprised sha. What do you expect from a CU undergrad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2008
have i done any silly things for love? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by chioya(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2008
1. drank rat poison becos my folks didnt like him,thanked God my elder sis found out on time
2.spent days in the hospital without food just to clear my system
becos of d poison
3.Before learning how to drive trekked 4 hrs before going to see him
4. Got slapped by my brother in public wen i was caught carrying him in d car
5. Drove to his skool several times just to raise his levels infront of his friends
6. Got insults from him dat made me feel useless yet still stayed
7. hardly ate his money always ate mine
8.Caught stealing from my dad just to foot his bills and so many i cant remember.

thank God i ve found someone better
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by kalmebad(f): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Topic

After the patient of going tru some post, i just realised how much we have played dumbed in d past, but experience they say it's a great teacher, we probably have all learnt one or two things from all these. I have laughed my head off, my rib even ache now. Well i was also part of it but today, i can say dey never born that man well.

Me kalmebad.
I bought almost all his text books and handouts
He fed on my pocket money almost all the semesters
Saw him tru his project writing
Travel to kano from Cross River to go see him and spent 2days on d way, my first time. rain beat me turn turn for road during our service year
Was a cook for him and his friends, u kwn d idea of men coming to female hostel to eat
Buys him things to make him dress well as much as his friends, (Fyne guys no fit kill me)

Second Mumu
Blow my citizen Bank account with him
Give him money for his birthday bash dat i didnt attend bcus there r too many of us
Steals our food to cook for him
Missed a friends wedding i was a maid bcus of his jealousy
Rejected a lot of others becus of him even when he asked i shld write them off
Will cry my eyes out at any slightest quarrel
And today?

My mumu no get part one o, these guys them used me tire,but today am wiser. so lets call it all experience
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lailai2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
chioya:

1. drank rat poison because my folks didnt like him,thanked God my elder sis found out on time
because of d poison

thtats bonkers , takirisy
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
i cut off my left arm for him cry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by lailai2(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ib
i had always noticed ur left arm, it looked robotic, he must hv rily been on check
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by tRoOE(f): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2008
I have also noticed that someone is back to personally bug me , welcome back hun, i am having so much fun so your calling me names on all the other posts i comment on are hilarious, we argued over a month ago and you can't let go. its a forum and i don't lose sleep over anything even on my thread u are still bashing and hating. let go of the bitterness oh and if you have something to say stop acting like a coward and address me Directly some peeps can act like Children!!
ROTFLMFAO babe you've got serious issues oh, too bad i can't help you out on that.

First of all, my comment was directed to fools that have done stupid things in the name of love, so quit acting like an asshole and grow the Bleep up.!!!!!gosh babies grin grin reason why nlander is boring
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by opokonwa(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
Now I'm beginning to appreciate my girl:
Comes to cook for me at least twice every week with her own money even though she knows I can afford it.
And you need to see the quality & creativity in the cooking. Too good for tv!
Twice or thrice I've even complained of too much meat in just one dish. tongue

Comes and cleans up my apartment almost every weekend.
Yet I can afford a cleaner.

Often apologises and usually uses the words 'I am sorry' whenever she senses she is wrong and I am pissed.
Rare for most people. undecided

Offers to do my laundry though I often refuse.
She is afterall, not a slave.

Cries almost anytime we quarrel or anytime I pull a bitter stunt on our r/lshp.

Stays out late almost every night just to spend time with me.

Has had to put up with unimaginable and even scary attitudes from me.
Too scary to post. shocked shocked shocked

Yet she is a professional who is not doing badly on her own.

I don't know if I'm worth it.
I guess I'm just lucky.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
lai-lai:

@ib
i had always noticed your left arm, it looked robotic, he must hv rily been on check

abi o cry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibkaye:

i cut off my left arm for him cry

how? WHY
very silly u angry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

how? WHY
very silly u angry
di guy told me that by cutting off my left arm, i would be proving my love for him, so i did cry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
chioya:

1. drank rat poison because my folks didnt like him,thanked God my elder sis found out on time
because of d poison
3.Before learning how to drive trekked 4 hrs before going to see him
4. Got slapped by my brother in public when i was caught carrying him in d car
5. Drove to his school several times just to raise his levels infront of his friends
6. Got insults from him that made me feel useless yet still stayed
7. hardly ate his money always ate mine
8.Caught stealing from my dad just to foot his bills and so many i can't remember.

how do u or can u eat money
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

ohh ma gosh i really need 2 get 2 kno u proper
u re sum funny gal grin grin
damn u must be caring so inluv wif him
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

ofcourse we all know wat she meant by eating money
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
jek_kad:

ofcourse we all know what she meant by eating money

if i kno would i ask
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

if i kno would i ask

r u an african?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
do i look white 2 u lol
i'm frm nigeria
Y
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

do i look white 2 u lol
i'm frm nigeria
Y

naaaaaa i doubt it
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
your problem b
i kno why i cum frm so ur comment is nt really required
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nana(f): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

do i look white 2 u lol
i'm frm nigeria
Y
U're an akatalized Nigerian  grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

your problem b
i kno why i come frm so your comment is nt really required

it might not be required but im free to state it
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
nana:

You're an akatalized Nigerian grin

oh ma gosh another word dat i dnt kno the meaning
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nana(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

oh ma gosh another word that i dnt kno the meaning
U see what i mean? *SMH* U're an illegal Nigerian
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
lol
jst tell me wat dat word means
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nana(f): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ok. U're just a Nigerian because ur folks are. But u are a British gyal for not understanding what madam jek kad and i typed. Ya dig? wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ wateva your name is
did i ask u or beg 4 ur comment
no so why re unnecessary help
MR i 2 kno
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
nana:

Ok. You're just a Nigerian because your folks are. But u are a British gyal for not understanding what madam jek kad and i typed. Ya dig? wink

my dear dats y i said i doubt if shes a nigerian
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

@ whatever your name is
did i ask u or beg 4 your comment
no so why re unnecessary help
MR i 2 kno

y not say MRS im not a guy u know

necessary or unnecessary , who is giving u help in d first place?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by nana(f): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
Na wa o. This is meant to be a joke nah
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
ohh u re a mrs
Anyways I didn’t quote you in da first instant so why ur quote sayin "shit"
basic crapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Married Woman / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.