Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (34090 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by moscobabs(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Djtm: 1. Give her money.
2. Give her more money.
3. I said giver her money!!!
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.

I seconded
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by gradeA(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=ogugua88]Catch? Na fish?

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by cashkid18(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
nn
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Mayydayy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jesus!ds is becoming a profession 4 sme pple.i need 2 study ds course.*chic catchin 101.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Brymo: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
TNC is now a fly d r catching,.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by bootlegaz: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nigerian girls are money conscious, the OP is right on point if a man is soliciting a Nigerian female.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
cerebral assain: Yawns *wait make I qo try am 4 dz babe wey dey alwuys sell pap 4 my strit* be back wif d results!
embarassed ce wetn op doh cause naw I don chop slap

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by pembisco(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Y shuld i go tru 5 ways jst 2 get a chick wen d only way is my money?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by fitzmayowa: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
horlabiyi: .

You dey keep space abi
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by OwoLee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
tony ayo: @OP. If u love somebody, walk up to her and tell her u love. That doesn't include those steps u mentioned.

She will gladly say thank You, u expected to work out of her way if not, na fight go end am O grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Jesuspikin87(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
I refuse to comment!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by cumz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
I swear.. this can't work for my girlffiend.... that girl is something else
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Rawpidgin(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
first of all, when i never think of how to make money finnish na how to get woman wen go chop the money i go come dey think of?
secondly, if i tell u how many fones the sime card wen dey inbetween my legs don enter u go shout & no one i get thru all this nonsense wen u write here.
here is the best way to a nigerian babe, tell her say u like take am to AJ fastfood na once she go follow u, be sure to collect her no. wen unna dey eat. as far as u don get her number everything don set

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by aiksneffects: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
THAT DESCRIBE HOW CHEAP NIGERIA GIRLS ARE. THEIR STANDARD IS SO LOW THAT YOU CAN ONLY WOO THEM WITH MATERIAL STUFF. THEY NEVER SEARCH FOR ATTRIBUTES IN A GUY LIKE INTELLIGENT, HONESTY, HARDWORK, GODLINESS, GENEROUS, KIND ETC.

THAT IS WHY WHEN THE MONEY FINISH, AND THOSE MATERIAL STUFF ARE GONE, THEY BECOME DESPERATE AND STARTED MESSING AROUND WITH A WILLING PAYER.

HEY, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW BEAUTY A NAIJA GIRL IS, AVERAGE NAIJA GIRL IS CHEAP AND MONEY GRABBING GOLD DIGGER AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT REAL LOVE IS ALL ABOUT

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by rach4truth(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote
author=cerebral assain] only players will buy this idea. hiss.[/quote]
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by mspee(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
You mean a typical Nigerian Chic is a fish you can just catch anyhow? undecided
Really?
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by onoja12: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
point of note,never be urself with women cause they are never there self with u,its only when u done marry woman u go know her true colour,guy if u need woman tell sweet lies,they tell u they like always been truthful but na big lie,if u enter there trap u go catch trap. most of all both rich and or not they all like money,nice car,good house,if u make mistake broke know say na die,ur ear go here within ur heart no fit carry,u go ask God why tire

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by LesbianBoy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Op nice one jare! And as for all you small boys discarding what the OP posted.....i smh for you guys. Instead of you to listen, you guys are there 'running' your mouths! Later na una go come dey disturb people wey care to listen with una ''stories that touch'' of how women don't want you because you are unemployed bla bla bla grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Chromedome(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Azone: grin grin grin... BUT U ACTUALLY RESPONDED WHICH IS A SIGN HE GOT UR ATTENTION... grin

And soon to be in her junction grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Jakeattah(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
U say 5 ways? I say 1...... MONEY
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
moscobabs:

I seconded
Seconded OR I second that.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Typical? Oya dey check am as I dey list am.

1) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
2) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
3) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
4) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
5) U must carry, as in RICH!!!

Datz all!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by yanshless: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
yuzedo: is she a fish?? undecided undecided undecided

op bro just be a nice guys, make sure to hansome urself, smell nice wit good pefume, leave in a goood area like banana iceland or eko atlantick and bro truss me u will see a tread on NL "5 way to catch ur dream sweet man". truss me it work erytime for me. wink tenk. smiley smiley

YUZEDOOO...ABEG, WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS ON BANANA ISLAND?
I LIVE AT THE END OF THE STREET AND THE BABES THERE KNOW ME.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by horlabiyi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
fitzmayowa:

You dey keep space abi
exactly + yawning to the topic
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by oligo2011: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
mencade5: I dont worship women.
i dont just like this,i love it i dont kiss women ass,dont kiss my neither,RESPECT.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by shikenosa: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
aiks-n-effects:
THAT DESCRIBE HOW CHEAP NIGERIA GIRLS ARE. THEIR STANDARD IS SO LOW THAT YOU CAN ONLY WOO THEM WITH MATERIAL STUFF. THEY NEVER SEARCH FOR ATTRIBUTES IN A GUY LIKE INTELLIGENT, HONESTY, HARDWORK, GODLINESS, GENEROUS, KIND ETC.

THAT IS WHY WHEN THE MONEY FINISH, AND THOSE MATERIAL STUFF ARE GONE, THEY BECOME DESPERATE AND STARTED MESSING AROUND WITH A WILLING PAYER.

HEY, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW BEAUTY A NAIJA GIRL IS, AVERAGE NAIJA GIRL IS CHEAP AND MONEY GRABBING GOLD DIGGER AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT REAL LOVE IS ALL ABOUT
Oluwa oba iye kileleyi nitori olorun..ASUU pls save our youth

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Ziggyzito(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's simple, once you go to school..become successful,forget it..they will all pester you grin..ladies..no vex sha.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
@OP
How about we start from who a typical Nigerian girl is?

I hope you know stereotyping Is the mother of all f-ups

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by born2boink(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why would you want to go through institution to catch somebody who will eventually end up with a man or die to be with a man at last when they are getting old except she is a lesbian and why waste your time impressing someone you will be feeding like a pet.

If you need sex, go to club, you may even meet the one you have been disturbing on street there then you will know not all women worth chasing.

Most of these women are after moneyy when they are young but after settling down when they have fade out.

They are all looking for men too, yyou don't need to chase them, once you have this 1. Cash and Car (CC) , you will find both good and bad ones either you have job or jobless, some won't care if you are arm robber but if you have good job again, you will catch some women too.

No womaniser guy lack women either he is rich or poor, he will surely get somebody available when needed, only a shy guy have difficult time with women. Some women are out there looking for prey like men too.

We dey runs tins on street. Nottthing worthful other than keep yourself clean because when you find the woman, the money you are spending on yourself may eventually end up on money you are spending on her .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.