Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (34089 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Odunharry(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
aiks-n-effects:
THAT DESCRIBE HOW CHEAP NIGERIA GIRLS ARE. THEIR STANDARD IS SO LOW THAT YOU CAN ONLY WOO THEM WITH MATERIAL STUFF. THEY NEVER SEARCH FOR ATTRIBUTES IN A GUY LIKE INTELLIGENT, HONESTY, HARDWORK, GODLINESS, GENEROUS, KIND ETC.

THAT IS WHY WHEN THE MONEY FINISH, AND THOSE MATERIAL STUFF ARE GONE, THEY BECOME DESPERATE AND STARTED MESSING AROUND WITH A WILLING PAYER.

HEY, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW BEAUTY A NAIJA GIRL IS, AVERAGE NAIJA GIRL IS CHEAP AND MONEY GRABBING GOLD DIGGER AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT REAL LOVE IS ALL ABOUT

wetin u dy talk self?u dn date all of dem?rubbish

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
^^kolomental!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by switdil(f): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Azone: grin grin grin... BUT U ACTUALLY RESPONDED WHICH IS A SIGN HE GOT UR ATTENTION... grin grin grin
Yea
I did to make him realize he was not using his magic words properly
Imagin
"Follow me"
Lyk sey he put jazz for mouth
@jamey maxwell
Nobeefino
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by ifeanyi83(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
I don't quite agree...that it worked for you does not mean it will work for another person...however certain general principles do apply...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by ifeanyi83(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
I don't quite agree...that it worked for you does not mean it will work for another person...however certain general principles do apply...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by godwinony(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
hmph!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by SeanT10: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=sanb]@Op; interesting points; but I'll analyse your post below as follows;

1) Make it big!

Note that if the girl herself has made it big and has the spending power; then don’t be surprised if she’s not attracted to you….

2) Make a name for yourself

If the girl already has a name and is well known, then that might not work…..

3) Dress right and tight

It doesn't have to be high class all the time but as long as you look presentable then that'll be okay...

4) The Magic Word

If the girl has her cash already, using your cash to entice her won’t make any difference to her…..

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

If she is rich, then buying her an expensive item which she could afford her self won’t score you any points…..

It’s good you didn't mention 100%; and as you mentioned only 95%, that means that there're still 5% left that won’t fall for this trick of getting her number just simply cos you bought her an expensive gift…..

Finally, my advice will be that you don’t use money as the number one item when you encounter a lady; especially if she’s rich already. Just be your natural self and don’t try to pretend cos women can smell pretense from afar…..

my dear, every typical nigerian gal will fall for any or all of d above points. what u are referring to is atypical nigerian gal which is rare if not absent.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
zangiff: do Naija girl deserves all these? I hiss

Meaning? you're trying to say we Nigerian ladies don't deserve what?
Cause you've had bad experiences with Nigerian women, doesn't mean ALL Nigerian women are same.

Caveman!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nice one!

Sensible men would notice that practising this points will better themselves as well, while the MUMU ones would claim we ladies don't deserve this.

*catwalks away*
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Walspring: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abujafood:
Take it from me these methods have worked before, but don't come running back if a chic slaps you (may be you didn't follow the instructions well). If you're a guy wanting a relationship check yourself and see if you have any of these if you don't time to up your game.

1) Make it big!

This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending power you're a hit with the girls.

2) Make a name for yourself

The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight

If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class, fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any day.

4) The Magic Word

Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping. Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping, cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time.

Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is as good as mine!

What of if the guy does not have money to do all this thing? tell me what will end it and happen to the guy? I guess it was the slap you mentioned earrlier
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why all the Stress? Abeg carry your 1K go Ashi Joint.

Satisfaction garantid cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Ezeego1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Amaaskia: Nice one!

Sensible men would notice that practising this points will better themselves as well, while the MUMU ones would claim we ladies don't deserve this.

*catwalks away*
LOL... U DON TRY

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Ezeego1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Amaaskia: Nice one!

*catwalks away*

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Tbken: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Djtm: 1. Give her money.
2. Give her more money.
3. I said giver her money!!!
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.
2. Give her more money.
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.
2. Give her more money.
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.
so on point my guy
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by t12tosin: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
yuzedo: is she a fish?? undecided undecided undecided

op bro just be a nice guys, make sure to hansome urself, smell nice wit good pefume, leave in a goood area like banana iceland or eko atlantick and bro truss me u will see a tread on NL "5 way to catch ur dream sweet man". truss me it work erytime for me. wink tenk. smiley smiley
me guy, u too muah cool
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by t12tosin: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
2. Give her more money.
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.

i thirded wink cheesy

so so on pt.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Mavor: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Typical? Oya dey check am as I dey list am.

1) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
2) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
3) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
4) U must carry, as in RICH!!!
5) U must carry, as in RICH!!!

Datz all!
And you're proud of yourself? SMH!!! Na ajekpako chick dey cause wahala pass for we 9ja.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Kinterez(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nice one...but looking at dis trend...U v only centred on spending, buy dis and dat and few other things...seriously not all gals are moved by all dis u hav said..some guys r jst lucky dat dey r luved becos of there distinct character..some gals hav natural likeness too,,so i dnt hav to wear agbada, borrow suit wey i no get becos i wan woo babe.....Every guy has special magical moves and the way dey do tyns to move ladies feelings...just be ursef, talk right and strait and be funny too..dats all i nid...gals lik someone dt wil mak dem hapi n smile..winks
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by seunny4lif(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
yanshless:

YUZEDOOO...ABEG, WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS ON BANANA ISLAND?
I LIVE AT THE END OF THE STREET AND THE BABES THERE KNOW ME.
Like really?I too dey the other side of banana island opposite dat mallam wey dey sell food stuff...AbI,na ur sister dey use dat new power range rover leg
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mavor: And you're proud of yourself? SMH!!! Na ajekpako chick dey cause wahala pass for we 9ja.
Shuuuuuuush! I'm white.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by born2boink(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kinterez: Nice one...but looking at dis trend...U v only centred on spending, buy dis and dat and few other things...seriously not all gals are moved by all dis u hav said..some guys r jst lucky dat dey r luved becos of there distinct character..some gals hav natural likeness too,,so i dnt hav to wear agbada, borrow suit wey i no get becos i wan woo babe.....Every guy has special magical moves and the way dey do tyns to move ladies feelings...just be ursef, talk right and strait and be funny too..dats all i nid...gals lik someone dt wil mak dem hapi n smile..winks
birds of same feathers fly together menh, don't pray condition carry go main road go sell gala and you dey expect banana island girl to love you, guy! Be expecting house girl from village or paraga joint girl? So wake up, if you not fit spend, you must get wetin you don't spend on like house or car or be ready to spend in future, (good job)
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Littlehooper: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
ALL WHAT U WROTE ABOVE IS BASED ON MONEY..
NO MONEY, NO LOVE....
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by harmless(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Spending money first to get a lady is actually a very weak strategy, it makes you vulnerable to being used, hurt, and seen as a superficial person. In summary its really all about your attitude, and communication skills.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by ejiyke2007(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
passing by
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Keffebabe(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
U dis people as already finished naija babes,which is nt gud.
Well i thank God am nt in those class
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Op all this one na story.If u wana av galz dem easily,(1)be relaxed,(2)be urself,be natural..i.e no dey form 4 galz,she go like u pieces...!when u need money is when u know u dnt trust urself enough.but all d same go and make enough of money,its a big advantage sha,expecially when it comes to marriage.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by profeoo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
The points u mentioned may work 4 some gals but not all,as gals are of diverse nature. As a guy,Ï luv a gal wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
takes me 4 me. Ï don't hv to impress u before u luv me, and Ï expect same from her too. Material things are important,but they shud not b̶̲̥̅̊
d priority. In fact,Ï detest a gal wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
is highly material!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lolz... My guy d rulez are not set in stone jare... Catch ha in d ryt mood, in d ryt plc nd u go home a lucky man.. Datzall
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Tinyemeka(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogugua88: Catch? Na fish?

Why go through all this work in hopes of seeking only a typical babe?
Which one come be the 'atypical babe?' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.