Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (34092 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Goldberg: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Tony Ayo: You dont just walk up to a lady and tell her you love her. Your loving her will end at that point if the steps are missing. Have you forgotten that first appearance always last long, if not forever.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Not all gals re materialistic..for some just show care witout even spendin much n u get dem but 4 me none of dese works
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Babzilla: ALL THAT ONE NA TORY
U CAN BE A PIG
A GREY FAT UGLY SHIT-EATING PIG
AS LONG AS U HAVE MONEY AMY NAIJA BABE WILL HUMP U
....did u say any ...ah guess ur sis is lyk dat but dont generalize
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kinterez: Nice one...but looking at dis trend...U v only centred on spending, buy dis and dat and few other things...seriously not all gals are moved by all dis u hav said..some guys r jst lucky dat dey r luved becos of there distinct character..some gals hav natural likeness too,,so i dnt hav to wear agbada, borrow suit wey i no get becos i wan woo babe.....Every guy has special magical moves and the way dey do tyns to move ladies feelings...just be ursef, talk right and strait and be funny too..dats all i nid...gals lik someone dt wil mak dem hapi n smile..winks
....so true
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Elantracey: ....did u say any ...ah guess ur sis is lyk dat but dont generalize
I DONT HAVE A SISTER SO FVCK U tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by InvertedHammer: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
/

Best way to get Nigeria chicks? Just make money, have nice ride(s) and ignore them.

And by ignoring, I don't mean to be a snub. No! It is all about packaging...act like you have more important things to do.

The lack of attention attracts them. Reverse psychology at work!

Tried so many times and confirmed. Leykkis 101!!

..You are welcome. Now go out there and hustle!
!

//

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by teoo: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtcheeew! Op, u fall my hand. See wetin u list 4 me. Hw may guys fit afford all dz.
Last Bullet:

If not dat I m very happy 2day, I 4 say d Op's head is not correct.
Make we just assume say u don talk am already . Abi wetin u feel?
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Chiopatra: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well I am not like that,as long as the guy loves me and is God fearing even if he is broke,but he is responsible and has potentials I would stick to him
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by slimfit7: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
maybe that's how u used to marry that ur monkeylike wife. Me i d use NYSC uniform d catch dem
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by slimfit7: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chiopatra: Well I am not like that,as long as the guy loves me and is God fearing even if he is broke,but he is responsible and has potentials I would stick to him
sure? Dnt jst jump into matter o coz u gals r funny diz days, i cn even use banana to keep u in ma custody 4 1yr
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by drake2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
My young looking but aged and urgly boss frm one of the nearby franco-phone African countries is often correctly described as having a 'head' shaped like a 'bicycle seat'. Yet with his dollar denominated monthly salary in d NGO where we work, come see wetin he dey do university chics here. He urgly die, lol.

Me i come vex begin chase his country girls in d same university, just buy Heineken and fish pp soup. U r good to go. I don get 2 of them so far, he is aware and not happi.

But his bragging abt how cheap Nigerian girls are, has reduced. I realy hate our girls especially d IT students in my office, so cheap when u flash cash. Am so pissed, ds guy has forked nearly of them.
Once in a conference in Benin Republic, i remember how all their girls practically wanted to eat us up, so who is cheaper?. Sorry e do for now, vex mode deactivated.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Coldsteel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
angryDull OP...with nos 1 only,u dont need to go fishing...they will come flocking...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by davide470(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Not all ladies, esp my babe. 1 of her bro is in Total, d other is with Delloitte.. Back then in sch, her allowance was times 3 of mine, bt we are still 2geda and waxing stronger.. All she needed from me was/is attention, dress handsomely and help in achieving her dreams, which i have been doing gladly..
I Love U sweets! And i can't wait to go dwn the altar with U!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by XwhY(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Number 1 is the surest way, i bet
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by drake2(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
davide470: Not all ladies, esp my babe. 1 of her bro is in Total, d other is with Delloitte.. Back then in sch, her allowance was times 3 of mine, bt we are still 2geda and waxing stronger.. All she needed from me was/is attention, dress handsomely and help in achieving her dreams, which i have been doing gladly..
I Love U sweets! And i can't wait to go dwn the altar with U!

Are u sure, u ain't wat d OP intended to decipher?
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
chai!!! So person go follow all these rules because he wan get gf?
These rules could apply if u wan knack woman way dey form. Me way neva get money still dey give dem doggy style - thats hw to know a real man.

Btw, no 5. Got me laughing..... So i go spend alot of money just 2 collect number? Mba!

If im spendin dat kinda money, dat means im servicin her hole. Sikena!

Im not afraid to spend d little money i have, but im not stupid!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
The best and sure way to get a woman is to LIE (you must be good at it) forget money or what have you.

But if u need/want a GF/wife! Then be yourself. Dont be desperate, girls can tell when you are and thats a big turn-off
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by emmyskies(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abujafood:
Take it from me these methods have worked before, but don't come running back if a chic slaps you (may be you didn't follow the instructions well). If you're a guy wanting a relationship check yourself and see if you have any of these if you don't time to up your game.

1) Make it big!

This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending power you're a hit with the girls.

2) Make a name for yourself

The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight

If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class, fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any day.

4) The Magic Word

Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping. Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping, cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time.

Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is as good as mine!

Should be planning on devicing methods and strategies that will help you make heaven; to spend enternity with your Father in heaven, where you will live forever and never grow old. Rather than wooing gurls that will lead u to sin.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by plaetton: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2013
In the nija all five points are good but not required.
Most Nigerian girls, am sorry, are not worth all that wahala.
Cash and carry is the name of the game.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2013
Elantracey: Not all gals re materialistic..for some just show care witout even spendin much n u get dem but 4 me none of dese works
Question for u..How do u show u're caring to a typical nigerian girl? Those it not always end up with money.
1. Bf my fone screen has smashed and I am so sad, bf get her anoda one so he is caring = money
2. Bf I'm feeling bored at home cos there's no light, bf DRIVES to her house and takes her to a club or outing so he is caring =money
3. Bf I don't knw wat to wear to my company dinner the dresscode is red and the only red dress I have is very old, so bf takes her shopping to get 3 red gowns so he is caring = money
4. Bf my bis has expired and I miss u so much but they av not paid salary. bf gets her bis paid so he is caring = money
5. Bf my house rent is abt to expire for my self contained please can u "borrow" me money so bf "lends" her money he will never get back so he is caring = money
And so on and so forth.
Sometimes the way typical Naija girls dump financial responsibility on their bfs is scary. In short married men for Nigeria dey try.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Only if some guyz know say toto cheap,dem no for dey stress demself 2much.Relax,be urself and av a sweet mouth,thats all it takes.Toto is vry cheap,u can av one with just a bottle of coke and u can also av one with the way u talk.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by born2boink(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Emmadani: Only if some guyz know say toto cheap,dem no for dey stress demself 2much.Relax,be urself and av a sweet mouth,thats all it takes.
you no even to talks, carry 1k go ashawo joint, you go enter, this won't even cost you 1 minute talk...talking with babe na even waste of time becauuse with poor boy, you could talks for many months, talk to at least 5 before one answer you. Me get small money, and I no get time to talk at all
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2013
sanb: @Op; interesting points; but I'll analyse your post below as follows;

1) Make it big!

Note that if the girl herself has made it big and has the spending power; then don’t be surprised if she’s not attracted to you….

2) Make a name for yourself

If the girl already has a name and is well known, then that might not work…..

3) Dress right and tight

It doesn't have to be high class all the time but as long as you look presentable then that'll be okay...

4) The Magic Word

If the girl has her cash already, using your cash to entice her won’t make any difference to her…..

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

If she is rich, then buying her an expensive item which she could afford her self won’t score you any points…..

It’s good you didn't mention 100%; and as you mentioned only 95%, that means that there're still 5% left that won’t fall for this trick of getting her number just simply cos you bought her an expensive gift…..

Finally, my advice will be that you don’t use money as the number one item when you encounter a lady; especially if she’s rich already. Just be your natural self and don’t try to pretend cos women can smell pretense from afar…..

gbam.you have said it all.you just took the words right out of my mind
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Williamso(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2013
I don't quite agree with the OP... It mustn't always be about cash (and I don't mean you should be too poor to even feed yourself). IMHO, confidence (not cockiness) and perseverance (not stalking though) will get you any girl 90% of the time.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Arsenate(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Williamso: I don't quite agree with the OP... It mustn't always be about cash (and I don't mean you should be too poor to even feed yourself). IMHO, confidence (not cockiness) and perseverance (not stalking though) will get you any girl 90% of the time.
dud dud. Most Naija girls can't differentiate confidence from cockiness; perseverance from stalking. If she likes you, you'd probably be seen as confident. If she doesn't, you're cocky and a stalker. You are in for a long thing, bro. Lol
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by adaYakzum(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Djtm: 1. Give her money.
2. Give her more money.
3. I said give her money!!!
4. See number 3.
5. See number 4.
. You know its not all about money... Get that into your head and will understand how it feels to be loved not because of what you have or your name!!! But be loved because of your inner self
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Amadaz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
no wonder my uncle aint married at 58, i pray dat fate dont befall me.... na 5naira be my last card now
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Richiy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Seriously? Only girls without self-respect and pride would be swayed by money. For some of us, our dignity is actually more important than money of all forms including recharge cards.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by tnktosin(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
U get d gurls easier wen u're married grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by tundebj(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kai, naija boy, wetin we no go do
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by healthpresi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Just be truthful. That works for most reasonable naija gals.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
healthpresi: Just be truthful. That works for most reasonable naija gals.

you are joking right!...hahaha you almost got me.....nice joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.