Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (34091 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Kessythegeek(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Vanneni: Seconded OR I second that.
love smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Richiy: Seriously? Only girls without self-respect and pride would be swayed by money. For some of us, our dignity is actually more important than money of all forms including recharge cards.

Each time I keep hearing "is not about money"...where are these girls that don't care about money?

Even when they make their own money, women still look for cheap handouts. I was appalled by the number of runz girls in Abuja
that have regular jobs. Yet, they are out hunting for extra cash and hoping to luckily connect with "oga on top" on one of
their expeditions. The insatiable aspect of money is a big factor in life and women are not spared.

Maybe these "no money babes" in your imagination live in another planet
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Chiopatra: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
slimfit7: sure? Dnt jst jump into matter o coz u gals r funny diz days, i cn even use banana to keep u in ma custody 4 1yr
Trust me I am not like that.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by luckystar27(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Me don learn and digest am...i dey go try am mayb 2mao sha...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Djtm(m): 3:36am On Sep 29, 2013
ada Yakzum: . You know its not all about money... Get that into your head and will understand how it feels to be loved not because of what you have or your name!!! But be loved because of your inner self
calm down, it was a joke.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by steinalb(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
unless u met d wrong ones but who postd dis is lying.
I met my current gf at my frnd's hostel wen I went to borrow moni to do some urgent course sorting, we just greetd & after some days I was told she was asking after me...then I discarded it cos I neva tot as Of den dt a girl Of her beauty & calibre will luk my way ( dt short black boy & too much beer is nw causing protruding belly) until she traced me to my lodge....d relationship frm my perspective was under probing for a year til I finally came to terms Wit her feelings towards me.....

since den my confidence ve growed and I nw face any calibre Of chick I meet......
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Chiopatra: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
steinalb: unless u met d wrong ones but who postd dis is lying.
I met my current gf at my frnd's hostel wen I went to borrow moni to do some urgent course sorting, we just greetd & after some days I was told she was asking after me...then I discarded it cos I neva tot as Of den dt a girl Of her beauty & calibre will luk my way ( dt short black boy & too much beer is nw causing protruding belly) until she traced me to my lodge....d relationship frm my perspective was under probing for a year til I finally came to terms Wit her feelings towards me.....

since den my confidence ve growed and I nw face any calibre Of chick I meet......
Hmmm nice one
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Kessythegeek: love smiley
shocked Happy new month..erm...year..... embarassed
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Dovahkiin(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
sanb: @Op; interesting points; but I'll analyse your post below as follows;

1) Make it big!

Note that if the girl herself has made it big and has the spending power; then don’t be surprised if she’s not attracted to you….

2) Make a name for yourself

If the girl already has a name and is well known, then that might not work…..

3) Dress right and tight

It doesn't have to be high class all the time but as long as you look presentable then that'll be okay...

4) The Magic Word

If the girl has her cash already, using your cash to entice her won’t make any difference to her…..

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

If she is rich, then buying her an expensive item which she could afford her self won’t score you any points…..

It’s good you didn't mention 100%; and as you mentioned only 95%, that means that there're still 5% left that won’t fall for this trick of getting her number just simply cos you bought her an expensive gift…..

Finally, my advice will be that you don’t use money as the number one item when you encounter a lady; especially if she’s rich already. Just be your natural self and don’t try to pretend cos women can smell pretense from afar…..

thats why op said TYPICAL nigerian girl , 10/10 Op , very true
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by yanshless: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
seunny4lif: Like really?I too dey the other side of banana island opposite dat mallam wey dey sell food stuff...AbI,na ur sister dey use dat new power range rover leg

I JUST CAME IN FROM MY ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN THE BAHAMAS TO MY BANANA ISLAND HOME...THAT'S WHY I'M SEEING THIS POST LATE.
YEA I HAVE A SIS THAT USES A RANGE ROVER PORSHE, NOT LEG.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by allandutch: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abujafood:
Take it from me these methods have worked before, but don't come running back if a chic slaps you (may be you didn't follow the instructions well). If you're a guy wanting a relationship check yourself and see if you have any of these if you don't time to up your game.

1) Make it big!

This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending power you're a hit with the girls.

The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight

If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class, fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any day.

4) The Magic Word

Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping. Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping, cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time.

Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is as good as mine!

Guy u no mention juju now....
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Mindependent(f): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fazhy: Can we know how experienced you are in matters related to women?
Oga for your advert of weak ejaculation, you talk say 1000% guaranteed. That one mean say na only 1 in 10 chance na? grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by baffylander(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Money, money and more money...met a gal some years back who was posing and forming AJEBO n all...she dey chop my change but no gree do...one fateful day, i called her in d afternoon to hang out wiv me but she was all excuses...The thing pain my spirit na so i dey sip alomo dey para...a devilish thought came to my head and i called her arnd 5pm claiming my boss just gave us some money for the weekend..( i specifically mentioned 100k) and she became all sweet over the phone...suffice to say she spent the night in my hawz and it was worth the wait..(10 months) i still have this gnawing suspicion the 'weekend money' wey she wan chop aided in changing her mind...
Moral of the story: money, money and more money wiv little or no swag gets a typical 9ja gal wiv d 9ja mentality... apologies to the REAL ladies in the house..
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Calebtope(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
donpope1: I don't need all these shi.t... I just need my joystick active and bluetooth On! tongue
What do u mean by bluetooth?
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Rapmoney(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mavor: @OP. So you wan use money "catch" chick? You have lost it already before it even began. The best time to "catch" a good woman is when she agrees for you in those days you were still smoking garri before you became successful. Any lady who smiles for you because of the content of your wallet and not the content of your character or the value of your potential is not worth the hassle.

He who finds a "wife", finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

The best time to get the best girl is when you have not made it? Common, you can tell that to the kids in nursery schools! That's what they told us then but now, I know better. The more you climb the steps on the ladder of life, the more your chances of meeting the best women in the world increase.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Mavor: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2014
Rapmoney:

The best time to get the best girl is when you have not made it? Common, you can tell that to the kids in nursery schools! That's what they told us then but now, I know better. The more you climb the steps on the ladder of life, the more your chances of meeting the best women in the world increase.

You're a joker jare. Stop smoking dem weed!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Kingsley4all(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Real methods and tips to get that your girlfriend and ways to make your relationship Romantic stick to www.mymissingribs.com
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Thazard(m): 1:11am On Feb 19
switdil:
Is that ur own magic word U go sure tey for junction
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by tochez24(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19
Abujafood:
Take it from me these methods have worked before, but don't come running back if a chic slaps you (may be you didn't follow the instructions well). If you're a guy wanting a relationship check yourself and see if you have any of these if you don't time to up your game.

1) Make it big!

This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending power you're a hit with the girls.

The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight

If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class, fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any day.

4) The Magic Word

Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping. Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping, cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time.

Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is as good as mine!

http://the-nigerian..com/2013/12/5-ways-to-catch-typical-nigerian-girl.html

99% of NIGERIAN girls are prostitutes⚠️

There's no better way to get a prostitute, other than to offer her money.... Sometimes when you offer big amount of money, you can even get her friends too😁

You don't need to make it big, have a name or dress well, just decide to have a loose hand with your money... Believe me you will catch any Nigerian girl😅💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.