Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (34093 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by lyrl: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
I best believe that every real guy must have his own perspective about ladies and how to get them do what you want or think!!! Then ds guy shouldnt be crucified for sharing his own thought, He might be OBO like Davido! But ladies are just like ants gathered round sugar when they realised U 've wat they want which money. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND na lie!!! Its becuase he has little change in his pocket, wen money finish, what U think will happen. So be wise, dnt let money be d first impression abt U!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Keffebabe: U dis people as already finished naija babes,which is nt gud.
Well i thank God am nt in those class
We know your class. embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tinyemeka: Which one come be the 'atypical babe?' undecided

Ask OP. Na his words I dry borrow.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by ejihand1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Over the years I have come to understand that ladies you got merely by enticing them with money or because you are famous summarily end up in your bed and they are quickly forgotten like the event never happened. But those ones you got by being yourself usually is respected and rarely taken advantage of. O yes, it's my personal experience
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by whitecat007: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Douchmore! If naija girls don't, who does then?
zangiff: do Naija girl deserves all these? I hiss
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
5 Ways To Catch a Typical Nigerian Chic?
More like, 5 Ways To Catch a Typically Desperate and Hungry Nigerian Chic. - Which still makes sense because at least half of them fall into this category.
#NotThatWeAreComplaining

Errm but OP, is this for girls just looking to have a good time or for ladies with a serious hair on their head?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by abioyeolufemi6: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
I HAVE NEVER USE ANY OF THESE MUMU TRICK BUT YET I HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY....

MIND YOU USING ANY OF THESE TRICKS MAKES ONE AN INRESPONSIBLE MAN.....

WELL NA MUMU GO FOLLOW MUMU DO THAT KIND THING....
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by born2boink(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
abioyeolufemi6: [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
I HAVE NEVER USE ANY OF THESE MUMU TRICK BUT YET I HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY....

MIND YOU USING ANY OF THESE TRICKS MAKES ONE AN INRESPONSIBLE MAN.....

WELL NA MUMU GO FOLLOW MUMU DO THAT KIND THING....
na your go mumu go buy blackberry porche or expensive phone for girl, the moment you mention beautiful" I know say you natural mumu" because wetin dey beauty for women wey not fit dey creative or depend on herself" and do youu think matured men see beauty as onn body, this show you are just under 20s
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by SeanT10: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
sanb: I think you're now generalizing with the word "every typical Nigerian gal" which ain't right.....you don't know every typical Nigerian girl...hence, you can't conclude that "ALL" will fall for the Ops analysis.....

The fact still remains dsame. we are men, we alone can tell u hw cheap or expensive a nigerian gal is. come to d streets of lag, abj, or port nd c for urself.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by RealSleek(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
I fit spend go cinema, club, restaurant....give her fun but to count my money give woman to just blow..lailai.....ok , maybe when I become senator
Me I be omo ijebu o, I no send

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by SeanT10: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
sanb: I think you're now generalizing with the word "every typical Nigerian gal" which ain't right.....you don't know every typical Nigerian girl...hence, you can't conclude that "ALL" will fall for the Ops analysis.....
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by justicesky24(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
zangiff: do Naija girl deserves all these? I hiss
including ur sister mtchewww.na poverty dey wori u
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by tellwisdom: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
All these analysis for just Nigerian gurls?? Them no hard na, broda. sad Just fling a shop key to their face; they will follow you. sad
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by justicesky24(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
crackhaus: 5 Ways To Catch a Typical Nigerian Chic?
More like, 5 Ways To Catch a Typically Desperate and Hungry Nigerian Chic. - Which still makes sense because at least half of them fall into this category.
#NotThatWeAreComplaining

Errm but OP, is this for girls just looking to have a good time or for ladies with a serious hair on their head?
ure sayin dis because ure vry stingy or u dnt av any money to spend
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Audukaya: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
hmm! U dont know women,the smtms think with ten brains b4 ten seconds
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by write2obi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abujafood:

1) Make it big!

This means get yourself a career that pays you well. It doesn't matter whether it's in the corporate world or in the hustling world of the street, if you have the spending power you're a hit with the girls.
[s]
2) Make a name for yourself

The girls wouldn't turn down a chance to have a BF that's admired and well known, it makes them feel lucky and every girl likes being lucky.

3) Dress right and tight

If you have an athletic physique and a fine face it won't fly with most Naija girls if you dress like a hard core born again (no offence if you're one) Your high class, fashionable dressing plus natural looks will sell you any day.

4) The Magic Word

Girls are sensitive to words and they're often moved to act based on them and many Nigerian girls have theirs. For some it could be Cash, others compliments. If you say her smile is very cute in most cases she'll be moved to think about you. Tell her you want to try out a game and need a partner. If she asks what's the game tell her shopping. Once again the magic words in reverse order; shopping, cute smile, cash to name a few. There are many more be creative.

5) Make her to feel envied by her female folk

Most women want other women to envy them. Buy a Nigerian girl an expensive item other girls crave for just as a gift and nothing more (while you're chyking her) telling her it's not a bribe, 95% of the time she'll give you her number if you ask her for it. The rest falls in place with time.

Has any of these methods worked for me? Your guess is as good as mine!
[/s]
Just forget the rest
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by deriod(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
since it has become in Vogue to make list on
everything, this is my list to make women,
ladies, girls fall in love with you.
1) Money-cash --This is like every
woman,lady,girl best friend,so having it
automatically attract them to you.
2) Money(owo) - you have to understand
women,ladies,girls love latest things of
life,such as phones,Brazilian hair etc you can
only afford this things if you have a fat
pocket.
3) Money(kudi)- women, ladies,girls get
attracted to guys,men that can afford flashy
things,so driving the latest car,staying in an a
nice Hood and wearing expensive apparel will
get them to you
4) Money(ego) - considering the economical
situation of the country, every family are
looking forward to daughter, sisters,even
mother's(widows, divorce) to get married to a
wealthy man,so having money put you in their
good book.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
( Modify ) (Q
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
ALL THAT ONE NA TORY
U CAN BE A PIG
A GREY FAT UGLY SHIT-EATING PIG
AS LONG AS U HAVE MONEY AMY NAIJA BABE WILL HUMP U
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by sopoundz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
N I wuld like 2 add mine buh diz aspect depends mostly on talent or years of experience.... The talent of LYING wiv lil packaging.... Most nigerian babes believe in most guys dt cn lie on per second bill... I had 1 frnd, we had 2 convert his name 2 LYNUS.. He gave us multiple lies 4rm how his fada landed deir helicopter @ okada junction 2 hw his inlaw was a king in bayelsa, a cuzin 2 gej, head of d SSS n also a CIA agent*pheew* I lafd so hard dt day till tears rolled dwn ma eyes. Strangely most gals believed in his lies n he was an instant hit amongst d ladies

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Larrygr8t: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
My style is the best
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Ugwem(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
nice points...but WOMEN!!! cant live with them, yet cant live without them. honestly i just love being around them most times. one of the salient things they like is when you listen to what they have to say and then respond in that context buh with finesse...my brother it works naturally...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Chigorkizz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
I dey come
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Babzilla: ALL THAT ONE NA TORY
U CAN BE A PIG
A GREY FAT UGLY SHIT-EATING PIG
AS LONG AS U HAVE MONEY AMY NAIJA BABE WILL HUMP U

i tell you.........a naija girl....typical one, will svkc an aristos dikc and later kiss her BF with the taste of the aristos sperm still in her mouth........just fvkc them and pass them around abeg.......the reason why I have never been heartbroken
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by kolamilan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
all those commandent for just a lady.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by UjSizzle(f): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
What can I say; some men are retarded undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by ikekings(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kamanda: Why all the Stress? Abeg carry your 1K go Ashi Joint.

Satisfaction garantid cool
Lmao!!! Your head dey dia jare...
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by ikekings(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well, na for guys wey get time now!!! If na for owerri just have a ride,buy her one bottle of amstel malt... Her toto don become yours already... You go yansh tire!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by yuncka: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mek sure U stay in Line wit d almighty 'B'(s)....
Blackberry Bold, Brazillian Braids, Bentley, Bahamas.... BTC shaaa.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by mencade5(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
oligo2011: i dont just like this,i love it i dont kiss women ass,dont kiss my neither,RESPECT.
oligo bro, Gos bless u you too. How u dey?
As for those chics, they dont deserve respect. Then dey lie too much.
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by lyricalz: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thnks, but we get our own method sha
Re: 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! by drake2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
born2fuck: na your go mumu go buy blackberry porche or expensive phone for girl, the moment you mention beautiful" I know say you natural mumu" because wetin dey beauty for women wey not fit dey creative or depend on herself" and do youu think matured men see beauty as onn body, this show you are just under 20s

I don't like ur id, but I very strongly agree with ur comment. Lol. thou!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.