Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice (20014 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
ITS CLEAR AS DAY MAN
THE REASON SHE IGNORED U WAS SHE WAS GETTTING POUNDED BY THOSE TURKS
NOW SHE HAS BEEN SEVERELY PIPED AND THE TURKS ARE TIRED
SO SHE WANTS TO COME BACK MEEEN NO WAY
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by uromicom: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
i live in instanbul turkey............ so na your babe papa be that ambassador .................when dey attend to ghana citizen leave naija citizen bc of small thing he go hail
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by moscobabs(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
do u really love her?if yes go with her because she loves u."the devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know"maybe she did not reply or call u because she was busy
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by vcvibes(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord:
Voice mail na akpos brother 4 warri. grin
why Akpo's brother follow the gal go turkey? Na because of ASUU strike
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by UjSizzle(f): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided

She came back because of you? Why did she stop picking your calls and replying your messages? Feels like she was trying to get rid of you.
I'll suggest you ask for an explanation(you may get a good lie), then tell her you've moved on and keep building your life with your current girl.
Your heart might be willing, but i think your head should make the decisions this time.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ghettodreamz(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
OP, dis ur mata na, yam pepper scatter.. scatter.

She came back on the 7th and your just reporting this to us?

What has been happening between you two since the 7th she had returned to the country?

Haven't you been seeing each other? And what has been happening in your supposed relationship with your current gf?

I think you shouldn't just take the an apology for a reason why she had kept mute all these while without calling nor returning your messages, I believe there is never a flame without a fire. Chances are, she might have been into another relationship while she was there, and might just be home for the time being again, and she needed someone to keep her company while she is home. Who knows, she might be lying to you? It actually depends on how close, intimate you guys are before she left, and how long you had both invested in the relationship.

If you'd both had a serious relationship before she left for Turkey, which I doubted, I'm sure she wouldn't have behaved in the manner in which she did. I think you need to discuss the issue with her, ask her the main reason why you never heard from her, and listen to her response whenever you ask, if the reason(s) seems genuine, then you can give her a chance, otherwise don't chase away your current gf and douse the flame of love between you both. A stone in the hand is worth two in the forest. You don't leave certainty for uncertainty, only a foolish man does.

Furthermore, is still boils down to your personal person. You are man enough to know what exactly you want in life or a relationship. So, search your heart and let it guide you while you make a good and informed decision. BTW, you did mentioned about burning flames you had in your heart for her, what happens to your current gf? I guess, your never in love with her, or maybe you just wooed her for the sake of having someone to help ease your broken heart when she stopped calling and keeping in touch with you.

All the same, I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Leshyne(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nna if she get money marry am sharp sharp, infact give am belle first, then think later[q. Dnt make d same mistake I made. Dts if she is a good gal n u can tolerate her. Byeuote author=iykemoney90]Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf [/quote]
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by UjSizzle(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
moscobabs: do u really love her?if yes go with her because she loves u."the devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know"maybe she did not reply or call u because she was busy
Really? Please what gave you the impression that she loves him? undecided
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Sike(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Forget her and FOCUS on your current relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?

Why are you at war with yourself?

Tell her to piss off or, better still, make her secondary girlfriend or string her along.

Grow some balls, man!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
have you had segz with any of these women ? i need you to answer this question. its important for your life
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by boboLIL(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?
simply tel ha d *new u*....4 me,, i wil date both of dm witawt tellin ha and i wil even tel ha daht ah v been waitin 4 ha..thank God, she x finally bk..lol...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by jaybee3(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Why are you at war with yourself?

Tell her to piss off or, better still, make her secondary girlfriend or string her along.

Grow some balls, man!
GBAM
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dude move on she played you, what makes you think she won't do it again? Or is it because of the money you are in a dilemma undecided
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ghettodreamz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
obadiah777: have you had segz with any of these women ? i need you to answer this question. its important for your life

Guy, you no go kil person with your question. A typical Naija relationship and your still asking this type of question? Anyways, I may be wrong though.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by jaybee3(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
spongeback: angry
Are you the current gf?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Im gonna be a bit blunt with U.

If u a low class or middle class Nigerian with dreams,there is an option of U selfishly taking her back and using her to climb the ladder of dreams..

Or u can let her go but if im gon advise,taking her back means U foolish cos she is back to use U.. u are a 2nd choice..
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Decryptor(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
kreami diva:

I don't think you should blame her. cool Blame that voicemail that was picking her calls shocked. But who is voicemail and why would he be picking somebody's call ni angry
Yeah right! Because it's a guy who's complaining about a girl now...if it were to be the other way round, it would be that the guy was busy dating other girls and did not want to pick the call herself. Women are such hypocrites!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by kommiejewel(f): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
For d fact dat u'r even considerin goin back 2 dis girl after dat long time,despite d fact u're datin someone else; means u still hav some tangible feelins for her. So i'll advice u to take ur time nd sort out ur feelins 4 both of them before u decide
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf

u r learning. Ur middle name is LEARNER
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by emmabest2000(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Going back is death moving forward is life , OP Choose for yourself among the two choice grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
jay bee:
Are you the current gf?
Can't date a man without "balls" undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: No communicado for 4 months? Dude, tell her na standby u go put am. If d new chocomilo fkup, u go swap cd. Afterall, na gobe she put u b4 na lipsrsealed

U still dey alive? E don tey wey I feel ur madness for NL
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by jevic(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
The fact is that she didn't come back for you. So becareful and use your head.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by passionate88: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
eightsin: Depends on how u feel..i mean ur happiness...bt not withstanding...if she doesn't gv a sound xcus for her behaviour...mehn flee for ur life n 2ndly, i dnt blv she came bck cos of u cos if she did,thn its only normal for her to av contactd u b4 comin to d country...watin even gv her d assurance say u still dey d country dey wait for her sef...#see finish
Ur head dey there my brother man.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
What kind of guy is this for goodness sake? angry angry angry

A girl reached out to you after being AWOL for months and you're asking what to do? undecided undecided

My 2cents
: Keep your new relationship going and make it blossom while you continuously pound your ex where you left off. What happened to paying her back? I'm sure you were distraught for the few months she blanked you out - you should balance the equation now. Pound the vag1na to pulp, peel the walls of the vag1na like a danfo scratches a private car - POUND!! POUND!! POUND!! POUND!! POUND!!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by seguno2: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
uromi.com:
i live in instanbul turkey............ so na your babe papa be that ambassador .................when dey attend to ghana citizen leave naija citizen bc of small thing he go hail

@ OP,
Take not of the above....with love from Istanbula lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by jamace(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bros, don't look back else you will become a pillar of salt.

Marriage is a serious bizness and any party who jokes with it ab initio is a future threat to the marriage. The lady has kept you as a reserve player and now that the main player has injured her, she wants to field you. Do not look back at her. You should concentrate on your present gf.

No to the former gf, yes to the incumbent gf. Do not break the heart of the incumbent so that you don't incur curse on your life.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Guy, you no go kil person with your question. A typical Naija relationship and your still asking this type of question? Anyways, I may be wrong though.
grin grin hey, some naija women still hold onto their virtue tightly. may be not a lot but i am sure there are some out there lol. however i am asking him this question because if he has yanshed both of them, he has to marry both of them or he would be owing the lord a serious butt whooping.

exodus 22 vs 16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. <<< you must marry every woman you sleep with.

see, when building collapses on people or they get cancer or they get into auto accidents or something terrible happens to them, they start saying someone is doing voodoo for them. they have forgotten the women they yanshed and did not marry. yanshing a woman is not a sin. not marrying a woman you have yanshed is a huge sin. you have defiled her for the man who will marry her. thats a heavy sin with the lord.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
spongeback:
Can't man date a man without "balls" undecided
Frozen or spherical?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Leaving your current relationship for your ex won't be fair to your gf, neither would it be to you. If you still love your ex, then take her back. In this case, leaving would be good for your current gf - because your heart is still with your ex. If you do get back together with your ex, she just might pull a disappearing act again or things might not be like they were before. What she did to you was wrong and selfish. If she really loved you and still wanted to be with you, she would've found a way to contact you, no matter how busy she got. It seems she was only thinking about herself and thinks she can call the shots. If you have found love again with your current gf, stay with her. It all boils down to whether you still love your ex and whether you are certain she won't do the same thing again. Proceed at your own risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / Who's your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.