Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice (20018 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ma sincere opinion, if she has abandoned u once she can do it over & over again, knw wat u want & just go 4 it
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ghettodreamz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin hey, some naija women still hold onto their virtue tightly. may be not a lot but i am sure there are some out there lol. however i am asking him this question because if he has yanshed both of them, he has to marry both of them or he would be owing the lord a serious butt whooping.

exodus 22 vs 16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. <<< you must marry every woman you sleep with.

see, when building collapses on people or they get cancer or they get into auto accidents or something terrible happens to them, they start saying someone is doing voodoo for them. they have forgotten the women they yanshed and did not marry. yanshing a woman is not a sin. not marrying a woman you have yanshed is a huge sin. you have defiled her for the man who will marry her. thats a heavy sin with the lord.

Bro grin grin grin

Every sin is great sin in the eyes of the Lord. Be it murder, fornication et al. I'm sure she is not asking about religious point of view here let's not complicate issue. Can you give him a friendly advice on a course of action to take based on the facts he had analysed here concerning his current dilemma ?
I believe that's what he needed most at this crucial time, I mean that's his major motive to have posted on here. Besides I strongly believe if the relationship between OP and the run-away girl had been just a casual one devoid of s3x , he won't have published it here to seek for counsels, and wouldn't have had a reason to go for another girl while his run-away girl had been busy enjoying herself with another bobo in Turkey.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by kliq(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
While ur present gf is on d field,put her on d sideline....she could be ur super-sub

cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
and on a side note, trust me when i say life abroad is hectic. people dont have time. i know people who have not contacted their families for months, even years talk less of boyfriend. life is fast paced and hectic so after a while it becomes a burden trying to constantly contact people in nigeria. only the extremely focused still keep up contacts after a few months of being abroad. i say all that to say that her not contacting you after a while abroad may not necessarily be a sign of infidelity. maybe she just got caught up in the rat race and lost track of time. its a common thing. trust me. she contacted you for 4 months straight after she left shows her level of commitment to you. most women, after 2 weeks of trying to keep in contact, they fashi. 2 weeks is even too much for some. after 1 week, out of sight is out of mind. 4 months ? she try.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?

Back to nigeria because of you? I doubt that. Except she has a very honest tangible reason for ignoring you, move on with your life.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin
Gabriel_sylar: She has brought disease for u

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Bro grin grin grin

Every sin is great sin in the eyes of the Lord. Be it murder, fornication et al. I'm sure she is not asking about religious point of view here let's not complicate issue. Can you give him a friendly advice on a course of action to take based on the facts he had analysed here concerning his current dilemma ?
I believe that's what he needed most at this crucial time, I mean that's his major motive to have posted on here.
grin grin wink i am wholesome with my approach. i gotta throw in the spiritual aspect too afterall we are spiritual beings having a physical experience wink

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
jay bee:
Frozen or spherical?
grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by walex25(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
That's why I like it here. Some ppl always find something interesting to say.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by kflexxy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
If I were you don't go back continue your life wit your newly found partner..-Candid Advice
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Her father may not be the Ambassador but works @ d embassy
uromi.com:
i live in instanbul turkey............ so na your babe papa be that ambassador .................when dey attend to ghana citizen leave naija citizen bc of small thing he go hail
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by uwa1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmm. I don't tink u shld listen to her. Bt it still depend on u.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by collynzo2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
OP don't be a fool, make her your sex mate, fûck her at any opportuniity you get, but don't think of having any serious relationship with her again.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by emmabest2000(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which flaming feeling? My guy, u no get extinguisher ni? My frien,focus on ur relationship joor! I swear if u dump ur current gf for away match, may d Gods of karma castrate u.
Idowuogbo you have said it all lol ...

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Afam4eva(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
You have moved on, you have moved on. How can someone be incommunicado for 4 solid months without any word from the person. Though i feel you love this girl but be rest assured that if you take her back, you'll still get burnt. Habits never die. At this stage, i'll say "Love Gbakwa oku".
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by eldoradoxx: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?
Am surprised u re asking for what to do. Are u a learner ? Guys were created to tame the childishness in women, that's why they fear and respect any man who is strong enough to tame them. Here is the recipe I used in situation like this while still in school. Pretend you have forgiven her. Take her out to a lavishing dinner. Get extremely romantic in the way she has never since you before. Compose love songs and poem and sing for her. If possible sheed some tears while singing for her. Take her home and fuucck madness out of her. Sing her to sleep. Then wake her around 2 AM and break up with her. Drive her home that night. After this experience, she will become born again and learn never to toil with a man's emotions.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ghettodreamz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hectic life style in abroad made her stop further correspondence after just 4 months and someone said she tried? Well, it really depends on the kind of girl she is sha, and the kinda relationship between them before her departure for Turkey.

What happens to communicating via FB? Whatsapp and other mobile IM/chat apps? I don't think that's a genuine reason for her to have shut him out of her life un-informed. She's got the money and shouldn't complain about the int'l phone calling rate, not a must they talk on phone everyday, Internet and advancement in technology has made distance relationship somewhat easy and adaptable too.

My guy, search ya heart, and make a wise decision. If you still love her much more than your current gf (from your heart not for the financial gains) and you think she was being truthful to you, give her another chance, else if her reason for the silence wasn't a genuine one and you find it hard trusting her reasons, kick her out and stick to your current gf, else package the two, else if you don't have a players's heart, leave one and chase the other.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Eillyeillz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dude(no offence)but i don't fink u need us telling u wat 2 do.cos u already have ur mind made up on wat 2 do.so just go ahead wif it,but B careful not 2 hurt ur self Gudluck!!!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ronski: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just follow ur heart bro.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
eldoradoxx: Am surprised u re asking for what to do. Are u a learner ? Guys were created to tame the childishness in women, that's why they fear and respect any man who is strong enough to tame them. Here is the recipe I used in situation like this while still in school. Pretend you have forgiven her. Take her out to a lavishing dinner. Get extremely romantic in the way she has never since you before. Compose love songs and poem and sing for her. If possible sheed some tears while singing for her. Take her home and fuucck madness out of her. Sing her to sleep. Then wake her around 2 AM and break up with her. Drive her home that night. After this experience, she will become born again and learn never to toil with a man's emotions.
is it me or are the two bolded contradictions ? lmao. dude you sound unstable. you tame women by singing love songs to them ? lwtmb grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by joehmadami: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
One door closes another one open's bt we tend not to c d opened door. She left u n u've moved on and nw she is back, wat was her reasons for neglecting u? D new gal u've found hw much do u feel for her? U knw wat u want, go for it bt most iimportantly follow ur heart! All d best
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Samgreguc(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
djeezy: Then don't hurt your current girlfriend. U can strangle those flaming feelings.
wished I can give this a thousand likes
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by meine: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
@OP

Don't be her I.dio.t,if you were my younger brother,I will smack you . Even if she didn't want to date you,she culdnt return your call once to keep your friendship line open abi?

A girl dumped you and followed another dude who has prolly banged her well b4 dumping her yet ur still talking about flaming love,you must be watching too much nollywood. Wen she said she came for you,she is only speaking in womanese the language of female players. You can't take what women say too serious,their actions are more important than words.

That girl doesn't respect you and a precedent has been set already. She will always treat u like thrash weneva the chance arises. I wuld have expected a smart guy to welcome her with some good bang and play along but u wanna drop your loyal girl for this player? Where is my cane? grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which flaming feeling? My guy, u no get extinguisher ni? My frien,focus on ur relationship joor! I swear if u dump ur current gf for away match, may d Gods of karma castrate u.
grin grin grin badosky ni yen joor..ko soro
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by paranorman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135: Having read this, my thoughts goes along this lines; There is no way you can ascertain if she truly ignored you. Some things might have come up (or events might have taken place) and the communication had to be broken(not from her but maybe from other things). Maybe she has preserved herself for you all this while.
Alright, lets look at another angle. Maybe she truly dumped you and wanted to go on with her life. Maybe she went on with (another) guy(s). Maybe things did not go down well with her and you are her last option.
Okay, lets look at another angle. Could it be possible you now love two girls? You considering her, could it be because she seems well to do and her dad is a diplomat? (no offence).
Another angle, why stay with the present girl when the one whom you dated is back and is clamouring for your attention. She might truly still love you, you know?
Okkkk.... Final view, what of the present girl with you now? The girl that gave you her love and attention when no one was there. That has been with you all this while. Will you be this heartless to dump her for another gal when she did you no wrong?
OP, all i have done is to show you the scene from the different views that came up while reading this. I'm not going to make a choice for you. Follow your heart but take your brain along. Goodluck.

so people who get brain like me still dey sha.. Realist like me! Take 1 sac of kulikuli with sobo...! Thumbs up bro... From me, #sherlock paranorman holmes
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by paranorman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135: Having read this, my thoughts goes along this lines; There is no way you can ascertain if she truly ignored you. Some things might have come up (or events might have taken place) and the communication had to be broken(not from her but maybe from other things). Maybe she has preserved herself for you all this while.
Alright, lets look at another angle. Maybe she truly dumped you and wanted to go on with her life. Maybe she went on with (another) guy(s). Maybe things did not go down well with her and you are her last option.
Okay, lets look at another angle. Could it be possible you now love two girls? You considering her, could it be because she seems well to do and her dad is a diplomat? (no offence).
Another angle, why stay with the present girl when the one whom you dated is back and is clamouring for your attention. She might truly still love you, you know?
Okkkk.... Final view, what of the present girl with you now? The girl that gave you her love and attention when no one was there. That has been with you all this while. Will you be this heartless to dump her for another gal when she did you no wrong?
OP, all i have done is to show you the scene from the different views that came up while reading this. I'm not going to make a choice for you. Follow your heart but take your brain along. Goodluck.

so people who get brain like me still dey sha.. Realist like me! Take 1 sac of kulikuli with sobo...! Thumbs up bro... From me, #sherlock paranorman holmes
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by paranorman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2013

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by paranorman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
hmmmmm dis a critical point u ar now...
if you marry right u ar complete!
if you marry wrong u ar finished
if you marry right and later marry wrong u ar completely finished!
relationship deals with heart.. for a lady nt to show any brake light for that long period of time.. den she's nt interested in u. u av to pray very well on dis issue. cos if u fail u can run back to God to ask why u fail cos u never inform him b4 getin started
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Move tha Bleep on, going back to your ex will make you look weak or whenever u honny just give a call(bad advice tho) but stick to what you have, def its not because of u she came back
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Bimboscoo: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Every serious relationship always i believe should have a moderator(pastor,parents,mentor). If not, it was probably a secret relationship. These moderators are there to shape the rights and wrongs. I can almost tell that her parents don't even know you and vise versa. I think you are just flirting. Nothing serious,nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by andyanders: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf
She went into a new relationship there hence her avoiding your call.Maybe, that relationship crashed and she came back calling.
Now, you have started a new relationship and if you are happy, stay with your current lady and let her be and do explain to her your stand because by tomorrow, if she gets another guy, she will also run away from you by tricks. She is a slippery character and can do the worse when you list expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.