Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice (20016 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by crackhouse(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Maybe she was down in the hospital with some ailment which made her not to pick ur calls. Pls give her months to see the manifestation of the disease she's down with before diving into the ocean of love.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
crackhouse: Maybe she was down in the hospital with some ailment which made her not to pick ur calls. Pls give her months to see the manifestation of the disease she's down with before diving into the ocean of love.

You need some nootropics in your diet to help you, mate.

For example, try significantly increasing the amount of fish you eat. The fish oils are good for your brain.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
are you living in the past or present. continue with your current gf
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Old thread. Stuppid question (no offence). Obvious answer. She don put you on hold before na, you ma fit put am on hold too. How do you even know that it's you she came back for? How do yiu know she's not trying to use you to solve a problem she may have got herself into?

Love no be iddiot o!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by oshaosha2014(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin hey, some naija women still hold onto their virtue tightly. may be not a lot but i am sure there are some out there lol. however i am asking him this question because if he has yanshed both of them, he has to marry both of them or he would be owing the lord a serious butt whooping.

exodus 22 vs 16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. <<< you must marry every woman you sleep with.

see, when building collapses on people or they get cancer or they get into auto accidents or something terrible happens to them, they start saying someone is doing voodoo for them. they have forgotten the women they yanshed and did not marry. yanshing a woman is not a sin. not marrying a woman you have yanshed is a huge sin. you have defiled her for the man who will marry her. thats a heavy sin with the lord.

Pastor Nobody aka lagbaja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / Who's your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.