Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice (20015 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
benedictac:

Idowu is sleeping.
undecided
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by chuksoyo21(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
moscobabs: do u really love her?if yes go with her because she loves u."the devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know"maybe she did not reply or call u because she was busy
BUSY DOING WHAT? GUY, U NO WELL!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by chuksoyo21(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
moscobabs: do u really love her?if yes go with her because she loves u."the devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know"maybe she did not reply or call u because she was busy
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by flyingdutchman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
[b][/b]IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO. MINE CAME BACK FROM CANADA AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS FOR IGNORING ME. I DECIDED TO BE CAUTIOUS BY AGREEING TO BREAK UP WITH MY CURRENT GIRLFRIEND, UNKNOWN TO HER, I WAS TESTING HER. GUESS WHAT? AS SOON AS SHE TRAVELLED OUT AGAIN, SHE CUT ME OFF AND TRIED TO PORTRAY ME AS NEEDY! DON'T FALL FOR HER ANTICS!
------> "SOLDIER COME, SOLDIER GO...I LOE FELA!"
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by GENTLETEE(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Her excuse is not tenable. Please continue with the current if u dont want to complicate things.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Tloc(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Man that girl feels nothing for you, if someone truely likes you they'd always keep in touch. Do not leave a girl that has your back for one who strolls in and out of your life as she pleases. Pls never look at are financial status, if she does not love you then she would not support you in that regard.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
simply pray for divine elimination n separation of anoda man's wife among them.
peace....
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by IamCedMitchell(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
chaircover: You have already moved on

If the relationship was that important to her, she would have found a way to get across to you one way of the other.

Politely tell her that you have moved on as a word of warning to you, make sure you dont do any hanky panky with her eve if she puts it on a plate for you.

Exactly wat to do nigga! undecided
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by easydoesit24(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf
d decision is urs if u r sure dat ur current g*lfrnd oves u pls dont hurt her am beging u although girls dont worth it bt some worth more dan gold orelse u wil pay 4it bt i dont thk ur so called ex i dont knw her name really loves u it7 obvious
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by easydoesit24(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135: Having read this, my thoughts goes along this lines; There is no way you can ascertain if she truly ignored you. Some things might have come up (or events might have taken place) and the communication had to be broken(not from her but maybe from other things). Maybe she has preserved herself for you all this while.
Alright, lets look at another angle. Maybe she truly dumped you and wanted to go on with her life. Maybe she went on with (another) guy(s). Maybe things did not go down well with her and you are her last option.
Okay, lets look at another angle. Could it be possible you now love two girls? You considering her, could it be because she seems well to do and her dad is a diplomat? (no offence).
Another angle, why stay with the present girl when the one whom you dated is back and is clamouring for your attention. She might truly still love you, you know?
Okkkk.... Final view, what of the present girl with you now? The girl that gave you her love and attention when no one was there. That has been with you all this while. Will you be this heartless to dump her for another gal when she did you no wrong?
OP, all i have done is to show you the scene from the different views that came up while reading this. I'm not going to make a choice for you. Follow your heart but take your brain along. Goodluck.
i luv d way u viewed thgs hw i wish u ar my frnd
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Kemmy210(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
She must be able 2provide u tangible reasons 4nt communcatng u since.If u're enjoying ur new relatnship,i will advice u nt 2leave her 4ur longtime lover who can do &undo.Let her know dat u're already in a relationship.Period
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135: Having read this, my thoughts goes along this lines; There is no way you can ascertain if she truly ignored you. Some things might have come up (or events might have taken place) and the communication had to be broken(not from her but maybe from other things). Maybe she has preserved herself for you all this while.
Alright, lets look at another angle. Maybe she truly dumped you and wanted to go on with her life. Maybe she went on with (another) guy(s). Maybe things did not go down well with her and you are her last option.
Okay, lets look at another angle. Could it be possible you now love two girls? You considering her, could it be because she seems well to do and her dad is a diplomat? (no offence).
Another angle, why stay with the present girl when the one whom you dated is back and is clamouring for your attention. She might truly still love you, you know?
Okkkk.... Final view, what of the present girl with you now? The girl that gave you her love and attention when no one was there. That has been with you all this while. Will you be this heartless to dump her for another gal when she did you no wrong?
OP, all i have done is to show you the scene from the different views that came up while reading this. I'm not going to make a choice for you. Follow your heart but take your brain along. Goodluck.

Kai... Please stop confusing the op and me ; going about confusing people and calling it advise angry angry angry
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op forget her if ¥ou love someone it shows in ¥our action
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by chinosxl(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tloc: Man that girl feels nothing for you, if someone truely likes you they'd always keep in touch. Do not leave a girl that has your back for one who strolls in and out of your life as she pleases. Pls never look at are financial status, if she does not love you then she would not support you in that regard.

Op, listen to the above.

If she left u before, she will leave u again. Hang on to ur new girl.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by selena(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=Ayomax]still date both chicks[/quote

OP I really hate to give bad advice,but I think you should give the girl a chance..BUT,don't leave the other girl too..study the both of them and choose the one that is right for you
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Abukia404(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Gabriel_sylar: She has brought disease for u
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Beey(f): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Two years is a long time to not have heard from somebody who had supposedly been in love with you.Why did she ignore your calls?You don't know what she was doing on the other end.You don't know who she's been with or what she did.You took the time to heal from the pain of being given the silent treatment without explanation.You've now moved on.Why is she coming back?Maybe the grass wasn't as green on the other side as it had seemed initially.All that glitters is not gold.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Odoemacyril(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2013
SMH,...U 4NY but it kan stil hapen o my dear
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by rutibaby(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Maybe she was only trying to weigh d luv u profess having for her, but u failed, u wer unfaithful. Ask her y she did nt reply ur msg on fb. Try pulling her legs and she will be scared, there d truth might eventually come out.
My bf will soon be travelling to Ghana to study, I just wish and hope to be patient. It pays alot.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2013
rutibaby: Maybe she was only trying to weigh d luv u profess having for her, but u failed, u wer unfaithful. Ask her y she did nt reply ur msg on fb. Try pulling her legs and she will be scared, there d truth might eventually come out.
My bf will soon be travelling to Ghana to study, I just wish and hope to be patient. It pays alot.
U oozing dis amount of shyte on a Monday morning? Weighing which yeye love? Are u ok? So putting someone u claim to love on zero communication is d way forward she? U defo high on Relaxer.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by justplainpaul(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Invite her to your house. tie one of her leg to the window, the other to the ceiling then climb on and give her a hard nyashing. when you`re through with her, take koboko and flog her unclad body out of your house. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by biodex(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2013
My broda! 4month is nt long, ur eye self dey outside, 4 d girl she still luv u datz why she came back looking 4 u, abi na lekki u buy house put, just play along wit both of dem 4 like 5months to really see wo u going to settle down wit, and try do some test 4 d turkey girl b4 u Bleep her shaaaa.......aboro lan so fun omo luabi
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by IdeyVex1(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Guy,
Advice don full everywia but make I still add small something make nothing for loss grin

1. That chic no luv u. She must explain in writing in not less than 400 words why she went AWOL. Wetin happen? Even if she no get phone, why she no dey respond to ya messages. My take is that she found a new guy and decided to dump you. Eventually, that relationship did not work and she remembered all the good times and she wants back. Don't give her that chance!!

2. She didn't come back for you. No fall for that sme sme! Except she can prove that somebody in her family wanted her to end the relationship with you and cut her off from communication. But beware of Naija chics. They can lie!!

Solution:
If you are one of the very few good guys: concentrate on your present gf and put this other gf behind you completely.

If you are one of the bad guys: Tell her there are no issues. Collect cash from her, sap her dry and wire her t.o.to until she go realize say you no be learner.

The choice is yours but no fall mugu oh! or me go personally treat your f... up
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by favouryemmy: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?

Bro, please pray and ask God to show you the way. Naturally, it should be that you should stay with yourcurrent girl. But it's wise to seek God'sopinion. I wish you well.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Tushnigerian(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2013
Just observe grin cheesy

Just choose which is better for you!! Probably explain to her Watsup before she finds out! tongue grin shocked wink
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
The Op is on a tightrope

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by chineloSA(f): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
She is not that into you if she disappeared on you.

We live in a very enabling world. There are no excuses for failing to communicate for four months. Do you disappear on those u love Move on, you deserve better.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Utchry: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by kagari: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
U guys dont gerrit, do u?
Ok fastforward---- the said girlfriend might b reading dis ish right now, u guys know what? Y'all tipping her off

ok, u gerrit now
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Tyraveee(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Leave her alone,she is tro wit d map she was drawing.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Walspring: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?

Oga follow your heart but me dey single and if you give me her link i no mind oo... Oya lets goooooo
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2013
djeezy: Then don't hurt your current girlfriend. U can strangle those flaming feelings.
do things appropriately stop dating stop all these girlfriend and boyfriend thing it leads to sin if u wanna marry pray to God to give u ur help mate then u court under strict supervision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.