Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice (20017 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by critique101(f): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Use your sense. She ignored u for 2yrs. Meaning that she had someone else. Tell her u r in a relationship n move on. You are not a disposal bin! She could just b managing u. Its only a matter of time b4 she finds A better replacement. How can she love u then ignore u 4 2 yrs? Use your head if u have one
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Advising you is like telling an agitated man to calm down, so I'm not gonna advise you, life's about LUCK anyway, nobody can tell what really happened, I think you are right, you are in a dilemma. Or maybe u shld try the two, it won't be long before you know how important you are to them. Barney Stinson said and I quote: "New is always better" I don't know how true the statement is, I have never had a gf, so I don't know much about dating, jilting, cheating, heartbreaking etc
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Isaiah90(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
do you love your current girlfriend? if yes forget about the old one,if No make you port sharp sharp it is as simple as that.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by write2obi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
If i find my self in your shoe, here's what I'll do,
*Follow your heart
*If you heart is confused, open up to both of them, be honest(tell them your confused), and see who wants you more, then make your choice.
*but remember there must be a reason why the chicken turkey girl gave phone to that guy(voice Mail) to be answering your call. Shine your eye. Tenk
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Performance: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
eldoradoxx: Am surprised u re asking for what to do. Are u a learner ? Guys were created to tame the childishness in women, that's why they fear and respect any man who is strong enough to tame them. Here is the recipe I used in situation like this while still in school. Pretend you have forgiven her. Take her out to a lavishing dinner. Get extremely romantic in the way she has never since you before. Compose love songs and poem and sing for her. If possible sheed some tears while singing for her. Take her home and fuucck madness out of her. Sing her to sleep. Then wake her around 2 AM and break up with her. Drive her home that night. After this experience, she will become born again and learn never to toil with a man's emotions.

Did she give you tangible reason for not replying?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by k2039: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
So you intend to dump your current girl friend because of a b1tch who doesn't give a fvck about you.

She (Turkish girl) has proven to be untrustable, not caring, not reliable, a liar etc (to many red flags), you will only be demonstarting the apex of all stupidities to ignore those warning signs.

Besides, I hope you know you'll be breaking your current girl friends heart.

My2Cent: Just tell the turkish girl you have moved on afterall it was all her fault. She doesn't have a justifiable reason and don't fall for any of those cheap white lies (my phone got missing, we changed residence, My fb account was hacked, I forgot my password etc).

Final Bullet: The only reason she contacted you was because she got dumped by her boyfriend. I'm just wondering why any sane mind settle for second best, you are just an option she has to fall back too, not a priority at all and when the ex comes back knocking you will be displaced back to loneliness highland. Just let her go.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Godson201333(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
You better leave her alone very soon they are gonna move to syria and you will have yourself to be blame.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Youngpo413: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by tyfodic(f): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
badest boi ever liveth
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunetokheyno: Leave her alone

^^
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333: You better leave her alone very soon they are gonna move to syria and you will have yourself to be blame.

grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ayusco85(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
E-Light:
Advising you is like telling an agitated man to calm down, so I'm not gonna advise you, life's about LUCK anyway, nobody can tell what really happened, I think you are right, you are in a dilemma. Or maybe u shld try the two, it won't be long before you know how important you are to them. Barney Stinson said and I quote: "New is always better" I don't know how true the statement is, I have never had a gf, so I don't know much about dating, jilting, cheating, heartbreaking etc

Dude, did u just quote "barney stinson"s only rule from how i met ur mother? U don miss road. That guy is anti relationship. If u heed to his ways and style u will never ve A̶̲̥̅ gf, only flings and one night stands
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Performance: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?
I think I have an idea of your dilemma, I might have some useful information for you.
Contact me at this email dmola63@yahoo.com stay blessed.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by britneykyute(f): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
moscobabs: do u really love her?if yes go with her because she loves u."the devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know"maybe she did not reply or call u because she was busy
Onye nke a esikwa ebee?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Jadeng: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bros, deep down within your heart is a still small voice, that is not so loud..... Please follow it.

I have been in a similar situation too and it was not easy taking a stand because I loved her very much and she knew that. I had to forgive and take back my "disappearing and reappearing" babe so many time until I could no longer absorb the pain and trauma.

My brother, use your tongue to count your teeth. Please let her know you have moved on before it becomes too late.

Remember, your tomorrow will be a product of the quality of today's choice.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Vickycherish: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: She has brought disease for u
hehehehehe
funny
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf
go and pray my friend.....let God guide u...he knowz best
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by funkyjms: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
write2obi: If i find my self in your shoe, here's what I'll do,
*Follow your heart
*[s]If you heart is confused, open up to both of them, be honest(tell them your confused), and see who wants you more, then make your choice.[/s]
*but remember there must be a reason why the chicken turkey girl gave phone to that guy(voice Mail) to be answering your call. Shine your eye. Tenk

Second point aint necessary...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by BankuTilapia: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
A wise man sees evil and run but a fool stays and get punish. Don't listen her nonsense or else u will regret.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by BankuTilapia: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Run niggerrr run grin cheesy
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by iykemoney90(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?
thanks everyone for the advice...I guess I have an important decision to make. I pray it will turn out to be a good one. Thanks and God bless
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just go and shagg her very well. After that, you'd discover that all is no longer the same. That you no longer have those 'flaming' feelings for her cos the feelings are inspired by curiosity.
Feed that curiosity and taste freedom.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by omojaytee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
BabaAlabi: What's your problem OP? Why do u think you have to make a choice? Welcome her to Nigeria with a diplomatic bang session and after 4 rounds with her, meet your current girlfriend to round up for the day.
Any love message you send to one remember to copy and send to the other girl. Don't mix their names up o!
wa gbayi baba mi!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Allahugahlib(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think she had left it too late to reconciled wit U. I advice him to move on with d girl he is dating nw. Who knws she may later goes back or vacate dis country again.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by rammytt(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
frm d way u narrated ur story,it's like d "turkey girl " is richer dan d chicken girl and dat is one of reasons u want to go for her...And also,u don't want to leave d chicken girl out of pity n may be because of conscience..

Honesty is d best thing in dis situation.explain 2 d turkey girl dat u moved on while she wasn't there for u..get her into real discussion n u wil b suprised hw much truth u wil findout.

Being in a relationship with a girl doesnot necessary means she wil marry u?..try n knw ur stand wit d chicken girl"

...no matter what,knw dat ur happiness comes first.only u can decide wht is best for u.but when making ur decision ask urself -

"can i live happily with her for d rest of my life?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by chronique(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
My advice to you: use ur head instead of ur heart. The heart is foolish and extremely stupid but the head will never lead u astray. A lot of people have gotten into messed up situations cos they followed their heart. The heart makes choicws based on feelings and emotions but the head(mind) assesses issues critically before making a decision. Think properly before you make a decision.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Girl is playing you like the strings of a spanish guitar! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by chuksoyo21(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bros, that gal no send u, oh! Have it at the back of ur mind that she didnt come home bcuz of u.
U'd already decided to move on with ur life, guy, keep running and dont look back, u are surely no the right track.
Her dad being a diplomat goes to no issue. You are the man, u should be incharge.
She dumped u the first time, if u let her dump u again, na 'fuckuping'!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Lawcurrent(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
cry for sinners, Guy is better you leave both alone remember your bible says ' do not fornicate' but now, you are fornicating with one before, another in. You are now seeking help for s*x purpose. All take note <<== END TIME THINGS
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by benedictac(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Idowu! Idowu!! Idowu!!! How many times did I call you? grin

Idowu is sleeping.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by maryhaam(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Orikinla(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
She was dating someone else whilst she ignored you, but since her love affair in Turkey did not work out, she decided to return to you.
My best advice, since you have already moved on, don't look back.

I knew a girl who did not communicate for over three years and suddenly reappeared and expecting a renewal of our relationship, but there was no vacancy for her.

Just move on.

Many Nigerian girls play games of chance in romance and when they lose they whine and never accept the fact that they are to blame.
They play basketball with relationships.

Others use rebounds for consolations and never confess the truth to the ignorant guys they are just playing for time and using them as INTERIM BOYFRIENDS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.