Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47336 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by cheche98(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: jst drop ur numba and stp forming. No mata hw ugly u're we'll manage u.
come and have it . Shey you don see acid before?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: Mechummy, no wonder u opened dat ur pigyansh-lyk mouth 2 say rubbish 2 guys (ur pix says it all). U sef go dey refer 2urself as a beautiful gal o, chai! Wonders shal neva END.
see me see this useless beast of burden o. I can see that your ugliness and poverty have frustrated you much to have quoted me. Now don't you ever quote me again before you infect me with your mishaps. Gboko beast!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
All I know is we ladies are too fake. And 4 dat the average nigerian guy is fyner than the average nigerian girl. Girls that don't wear make up and fake weave and all that and stil look really beautiful are very few. I repeat, very few when compared with guyz that are always natural. Girls are prettier when they are younger but once a lady getz addicted to fake hair and heavy make up, shaving off the eyebrow, when your without it, you start looking ugly even to your self. The best thing is to keep the make up light so when your without it you don't look too different.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by cheche98(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta: All I know is we ladies are too fake. And 4 dat the average nigerian guy is fyner than the average nigerian girl. Girls that don't wear make up and fake weave and all that and stil look really beautiful are very few. I repeat, very few when compared with guyz that are always natural. Girls are prettier when they are younger but once a lady getz addicted to fake hair and heavy make up, shaving off the eyebrow, when your without it, you start looking ugly even to your self. The best thing is to keep the make up light so when your without it you don't look too different.
. True
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Stevez32(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Y'all Need to have Sex......... My Opinion tho #Shikena
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Mikocake(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't even know how I look..lol. But I'm happy with what I've got and I've not heard anybody call me ugly since I was born..everybody's taste is different though and not everybody will like you even if you are Ramsey Noah or other handsome men...Just love yourself that's the most important thing..cheers
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta: All I know is we ladies are too fake. And 4 dat the average nigerian guy is fyner than the average nigerian girl. Girls that don't wear make up and fake weave and all that and stil look really beautiful are very few. I repeat, very few when compared with guyz that are always natural. Girls are prettier when they are younger but once a lady getz addicted to fake hair and heavy make up, shaving off the eyebrow, when your without it, you start looking ugly even to your self. The best thing is to keep the make up light so when your without it you don't look too different.

This is another place we disagree. grin grin grin

Women are just naturally finer than men. There is no competition there. It is evolution, it has made it so.

There is no way Naija men can be finer than Naija women and many Naija men based in Nigeria are just not it visually. They are not naturally cute after suffering don beat them finish and since money talks, they don't feel the need to work on physique. When you see hot girls going for the Dele Momodus and Alao Akalas of this world, many don't start thinking of being good looking, they know money is the milkshake that gets all the girls in the yard, so they focus on that.

Girls that wear too much cake obviously look ridiculous but it is not enough to make them uglier than the men. That said, there are many girls that need it. I have seen some miraculous 'befores' and 'afters'. grin

I, personally, can't stand girls that shave off all their eye brows and draw a replacement in.

As I find this girl incredibly heavenly cute reach, she was devalued in my eyes when I saw her eyebrows perfectly drawn out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1457357/chidinma-did-not-pose-unclad
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by bolavent: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: the remaining 2 were 'just there'. guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. out of every 6 guys, 4 are not good looking, one is handsome and one is just there. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking guy over a rich one any time. anyway just my two cents
Hehehehe. Your username fits you: MTCHEEW....lol. Funny comment by d way
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
I do not think these women know what heavy make-up is. Some girls just don't know how to apply their make-up that's why it looks "heavy".
You can make use of a lot of make-up and still make it appear like you used light make-up.

At the end of the day just know that make-up is there to enhance what you already have. Do not forget to work on the skin behind the make-up.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
cheche98: come and have it . Shey you don see acid before?
i've neva o, infact i've been longing 2c it, u av it? Ika omo.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

This is another place we disagree. grin grin grin

Women are just naturally finer than men. There is no competition there. It is evolution, it has made it so.

There is no way Naija men can be finer than Naija women and many Naija men based in Nigeria are just not it visually. They are not naturally cute after suffering don beat them finish and since money talks, they don't feel the need to work on physique. When you see hot girls going for the Dele Momodus and Alao Akalas of this world, many don't start thinking of being good looking, they know money is the milkshake that gets all the girls in the yard, so they focus on that.

Girls that wear too much cake obviously look ridiculous but it is not enough to make them uglier than the men. That said, there are many girls that need it. I have seen some miraculous 'befores' and 'afters'. grin

I, personally, can't stand girls that shave off all their eye brows and draw a replacement in.

As I find this girl incredibly heavenly cute reach, she was devalued in my eyes when I saw her eyebrows perfectly drawn out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1457357/chidinma-did-not-pose-unclad
You can argue cheesy we will just have to agree to disagree. But I don't know how you guyz do it. Carry your face from morning till night and you guyz stil look good. Mostt girls carry mirror,lip stick and powder form in their bag to maintain looking good through out the day. Lik someone said, for guyz, what you see is what you really get.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JosephCudjoe(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
cheche98: Am a female and am gonna be honest here. Make una talk true abeg. Girls are ugly even with the make up sometimes. Whoever says the guys are ugly is ********* becoz guys rarely make up and majority are handsome every time you look at them. Btw guys are finer than the girls that uses makeup. It is very rare for one to see an ugly guy,so rare. They hardly apply anything but still appear cute and free. Abeg guys are fine joor. NO SENTIMENT

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: see me see this useless beast of burden o. I can see that your ugliness and poverty have frustrated you much to have quoted me. Now don't you ever quote me again before you infect me with your mishaps. Gboko beast!
u can help with sum huge amount of money na, atleast 2 cleanse me of poverty. Omo baba olowo. I won't xchange words wit u bt i've jst confirmed dat ur luk really shows d kinda words dat cum out of ur mouth. Sori ehn
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: a Man is never ugly.
yeah obasanjo is very handsome
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: u can help with sum huge amount of money na, atleast 2 cleanse me of poverty. Omo baba olowo. I won't xchange words wit u bt i've jst confirmed dat ur luk really shows d kinda words dat cum out of ur mouth. Sori ehn
With your head like Lagos-Ibadan express way you can start begging from there. Ewu Nsukka
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by LushGreenz: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided

You're so damn right. Believe me,today I was on break,picked up my phone and decided I'd check on the male folks on Badoo...damnnnnnnn! Behold,there were crazily frustrated faces,weird beards and moustaches, big-up tomato noses,bizarre picture backgrounds,amoebic head-shapes,hideous dress sense,Thick & darkened lips of different shapes and sizes,some with total display of immaturity despite their supposed profile age. I had a good laugh just surfing on my phone. But I'll tell you,there ain't No Air in that Nanjeriya much less a "Fresh" one.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
...Wonderful post..i really dunno why i dnt fall for flashy ladies..by 'flashy' i mean ladies with heavy make up..it turns me off for real..i prefer my woman with lil or no make-up..ofcourse dark,bootylicious,average height with moderate boobs en fleshy shapely legs not chopsticks legs lol...once again thanks for making my day with that wonderful post..precise en straight to the point..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
LushGreenz:

You're so damn right. Believe me,today I was on break,picked up my phone and decided I'd check on the male folks on Badoo...damnnnnnnn! Behold,there were crazily frustrated faces,weird beards and moustaches, big-up tomato noses,bizarre picture backgrounds,pseudo head-shapes,hideous dress sense,Thick & darkened lips of different shapes and sizes,some with total display of immaturity despite their supposed profile age. I had a good laugh just surfing on my phone. But I'll tell you,there ain't No Air in that Nanjeriya much less a "Fresh" one.
...Where are the mods when you need them?!..you deserve a ban for this post for crying out loud!..am so outta here..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
A man is never ugly.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by playstation: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

Apparently, this girl below doesnt follow that rule.

I prefer Asa's natural look, she looks more African, she embraces her natural self & her locks? Damn! I have a fetish for that.

Better than loads of ugly girls parading themselves in fakery, when you get closer to them, the real thing appears.

Imagine waking up next to the beauty you sleep with last night & finding a gremlin on the bed.
imagine beverly with skin, with no make up, she will lokk like every day guy you see on the road, i dont even know why i even comment more.

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:
You can argue cheesy we will just have to agree to disagree. But I don't know how you guyz do it. Carry your face from morning till night and you guyz stil look good. Mostt girls carry mirror,lip stick and powder form in their bag to maintain looking good through out the day. Lik someone said, for guyz, what you see is what you really get.

It will never be as good as a curvaceous hip, plum titts, juicy bum and toned thighs attached to a smiling face.

What you will get with a guy would always be inferior to what you get with a hot girl. Take it as fact from a highly qualified and professional ashawo. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
I like to dey yansh ugly gals,dem sabi yansh well,d way dem go squeeze deir monkey face,dey shout mess me hard oh God!,buh all this mumu fine gals dem go jux lie down for bed,mke u dey yansh dem,dem no sabi freeestyle,but wen marriage come sha na still one fine adaobi for awka I go still marry grin cheesy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: With your head like Lagos-Ibadan express way you can start begging from there. Ewu Nsukka
hw u take knw d shape of my head? Where u cum 4rm sef? Mechummy d beautiful angel.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Many not so good looking guys comforting themselves with 'money takes preference over looks' statement...grin at the end of the day its what's in ur pockets that she is attracted to not u in person, that doesn't even fit the description of a relationship cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Many not so good looking guys comforting themselves with 'money takes preference over looks' statement...grin at the end of the day its what's in ur pockets that she is attracted to not u in person, that doesn't even fit the description of a relationship cheesy

Good exchange.

Trust me, majority of men are not interested in the woman, they are just interested in her assets. Fck the relationship!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by LushGreenz: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Where are the mods when you need them?!..you deserve a ban for this post for crying out loud!..am so outta here..

Dude,you ok?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Osarieme415(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
These girls dey vex oooo. Not all guys are ugly,at least I am not.Lol. And not all women are pretty. In fact,na makeup dey promote Naija girls' looks.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Many not so good looking guys comforting themselves with 'money takes preference over looks' statement...grin at the end of the day its what's in ur pockets that she is attracted to not u in person, that doesn't even fit the description of a relationship cheesy
seriously, i've been expecting my mondi cheeks' comment since. Even if na rubbish u tlk i go lyk ur post, bt na true u tlk nw. Clap 4 urself.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Good exchange.

Trust me, majority of men are not interested in the woman, they are just interested in her assets. Fck the relationship!
the same guys that ran back on NL to biiitch about how girls just want to them not for who they are but what they have and start creating nonsensical threads and post ridiculous comments about how true love doesn't exist anymore undecided
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Imagine, one bolanle76 joined nairaland in 2011 and she's neva dropped a comment here nt to tlk of a topic. Abi na ghost she be?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013

Actually 4 me, itz how you look before the what's in your pocket comes up. You don't have to be over fine. But I must be able to observe right on, that your neat, classy and presentable before I start lookin at your pocket. Carry hummer jeep and look anyhow u can't get my attention.how can you fall for someone who aren't even attracted to? If I see signs that you can take care of yourself and your presntable but your struggling financiali. Please why not? As long I can see you having a bright future. I wil stick to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.