Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47338 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by InvertedHammer: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Another wor-wor Nigerian man grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/151752_Ikenna_Otawalikpo_jpg09b68f7e216c5938323d9beced0f36f9

So Beetlejuice is a Nigerian?

Get your head checked my friend
!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
spikes C:

You're generalizing undecided

I said a lot not all. Do you speak English?? undecided
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Funny thread!!! grin grin grin...
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder therefore the premise of this thread is baseless... undecided

"Thus sayeth ugly William"
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by playstation: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
Well i do not agree to what you just said, Do you know that in south america, spain, arabs guys or other country their men grow and leave hair, dont you see how their men look like, imagine you a girls go on low cuts, you will see that you guys are bunch of ugly things, SEE NAIRALANDERS, any girl that goes on a low cut and she's still beauty then that girl is naturally beautiful, You talk too much, imagine a girl doing mechanic work, vulcanizing work, refuse removing job, and you are under the blazing sun, you start depreciating fast, let the girls stop using weavon, eye pencil, mary kay, brazilian hair, a girl going to take a b.ath stays one hour using 8 types of soaps, 16 types of creams, my sister go jor, when we still have pleople as hamsome as ramson noah, just name them, and I also am a hunk, a 6.4ft tall, am still making chick drool, my sister, Think again if guys do all these you people do, and may be stop taking beer as for big beely people, then how we will look is left for your imagination. but is just that cash is the beauty of a man as all.......am battle ready waiting for your counter attack.

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Joseph Cudjoe
i answer u as soon as u locate d word ugly in the post u quoted
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by playboy19(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about meeting ur blind date for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to think their dates were ugly. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate their looks. what i observed got me wondering if guys have d "right" to assess ladies based on their looks cos virtually all d ladies are beautiful(okay most anyway), i mean out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 beautiful ones.

Then you must have forgotten that guys dont wear make ups A.K.A Mask, Push up bras, Butt pad, High heels, Girdle or whatever you call it. What you see is what you get when it comes to guys face.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
What do Bale, Huntelaar,Essien, Taye Taiwo all have in common? They are famous, Ugly and all have beautiful wives

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
playboy19:

Then you must have forgotten that guys dont wear make ups A.K.A Mask, Push up bras, Butt pad, High heels, Girdle or whatever you call it. What you see is what you get when it comes to guys face.
Excuses upon excuses!

The fact still remains, a whole lot of Nigerians guys are ugly!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by InvertedHammer: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tuntheycr7: This thread is meant 4d ladies in da house.
Guyz shud take off or else pple lyk Mondicheeks and aluta go giv u flawless victory.

//
Does it matter?

I don't understand why girl go through all the making up BS.

The best makeover tool an ugly girl should give a guy is 3 bottles of beer.

After such binge, the little head takes over and every girl looks beautiful thereafter.

Case closed

//
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by spikesC(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I said a lot not all. Do you speak English?? undecided

generalizations doesn't have to be 100%. Do you understand English

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by InvertedHammer: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Cry me a river, ugly-duckling!!

While you're @ it, get your face fixed!

You are funny sis!

The men that have their faces fixed are busy bending over somewhere.

Thanks but no thanks!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JohnnyPalmer: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Nigerian guys are ugly and they smell!

Nigerian guys should learn to use deodorants, y'all stink!

Nigerian guys need to stop trying to hug girls when they have wet underarms.

Nigerians guys are ugly and dirty!

(I'm not generalizing!)

The one's you have dated or your brothers at home? Someone is talking from experience, but please do not generalise next time
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Ifems(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Nigerian guys are ugly and they smell!

Nigerian guys should learn to use deodorants, y'all stink!

Nigerian guys need to stop trying to hug girls when they have wet underarms.

Nigerians guys are ugly and dirty!

(I'm not generalizing!)
You don suffer!
!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JohnnyPalmer: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: i believe i've countered all d reasonable arguements here. pls read tru d pages b4 u comment. i can't continue 2 repeat my replies about make up, d census etc.okay just read tru.

So you are saying make up makes you more beautiful or what? Smh! I am very sure you are fugly, just post ur picture to proove otherwise
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by mascot87(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Proverbs 31:10
A wife of NOBLE CHARACTER (This is the most important characteristics I desire in a woman,beauty is secondary.I will rather go for an ugly noble wife than a pretty disgraceful wife) who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by shootsight(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Matthew briggs: In as much as I am not in support of the concept of "been choosy", I also believe one should never settle for less.

Moreover the premise of the op's statement is flawed. Let me re-engineer her statement to prove my point.

mtcheew >> okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about what ladies expect from their dream man, for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to want their man to be Rich (at least have a ride) handsome and tall. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate people by their wealth(those with car keys), looks and height. what i observed got me wondering if ladies have d "right" to assess guys based on their wealth, looks & height cos virtually all d ladies that came only verrrry few had a ride and even the one's that had a rides had it bought by their Bf of sugar daddies, also as per height out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 short ones, the remaining 2 were 'just there or tall'.

Guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. Most of them had rides bought by their hard earned money. also out of every 6 guys, 4 were Average height, one is Tall and only one is short. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking lady [s]over a short and ugly lady any time. anyway[/s] just my two cents <<

The fact is the way the society is structured, men and women are assessed by different standards.

It's either one is up to the standard and in turn enjoy the benefits, or falls below it and suffers the consequences.

Either way no matter the category you falls into. Live your life, enjoy it to fullest and maybe one day you'll get to find and live happily ever after with your one and only.

#Matthew Briggs.

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
spikes C:

generalizations doesn't have to be 100%. Do you understand English
OMG!

The population of Nigerian males is approximately 86,000,000.

It's absolutely logical that 500,000, 1,000,000...males can be said to be ugly..........

200,000 is a lot, so is 50,000.

Nope, I am not generalizing.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by eightsin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't give a Bleep bout being ugly or handsome... All i need is the dough.
Bt srzly, some ladies are only cute cos they apply makeup
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Do not ask me silly questions!

Don't be acting like you look any better than the man in that picture angry

How is that a silly question? As a matter of fact, I was trying to be nice because the appropriate question should have been " are you crazy " ? Because no one of sound mind would say such

Lol it doesn't matter if I look like that guy, I'm a dude. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ollyndjeda(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Really interesting thread. From the little i know guys are visually wired so its perfectly normal for us to be choosy. Girls on the other hand are wired to dwell more on words. Thats y our stupid remark "you are the best thing in my world" always gets them and their padded boobs and painted faces always gets our attention
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by elrony(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Everybody's gat a right to be choosy..it's called CHOICE...

If u don't like someone based on what u feel or think...truth is there's another homie out there who gives a sh1t!!!

#nuff_said!!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ifems: I don suffer!!

Why u no go suffer, when your face resemble something wey kindergarten pikin draw.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
But seriously,Nigeria has got a lot of beautiful girls compared to handsome dudes.Some guys are really ugly I swear.If to say babes dey gree work to get their own money,I bet they wud be rejecting a whole lot of guys. cool cool
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
GENDER WARFARE ?

seriously guys. A lady minus make-up plus skinned heads like us minus padded bressiers equals to an average dude minus money. so its the reason girls go for the rich guys. Money is the only difference between both Gender.

Gurls if u must chose, go for a guy with money not looks. For guys, we already are guilty of knowing what we want.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

How is that a silly question? As a matter of fact, I was trying to be nice because the appropriate question should have been " are you crazy " ? Because no one of sound mind would say such

Lol it doesn't matter if I look like that guy, I'm a dude. cool

You are ugly!

Nigerian guys are ugly!

That's all that matters cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Seems a lot of fugly girls here are just pained about being "used" by a guy they consider "ugly" tongue tongue...

@OP girls are more choosy than guys when they are in their prime, you should really note this undecided
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
What most guys havw going for them is brains and money cos if it's just about looks, then 60% of them are ugly, 30% are average and 10% are a specimen of male hotness.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
U guys got to know that theres nobody ugly in da www,part of what constitutes true ugliness is terming someone he or she is ugly,n thats pretty ugly n absurd...when i tell u tha u r ugly,then am freaky tellin God tha Hes ugly,cos u n i r His Image n Likeness...
everyones got da right to choose his/her kinda girl/guy n thats a doesnt translate into sayin he she on da other boat is ugly,its all about admiration..like fancying some special features in him/her like moi a sucker for yam legs which someone might find unsightly....got loads at hand 4 da wkend,folks

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Matthew briggs: In as much as I am not in support of the concept of "been choosy", I also believe one should never settle for less.

Moreover the premise of the op's statement is flawed. Let me re-engineer her statement to prove my point.

mtcheew >> okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about what ladies expect from their dream man, for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to want their man to be Rich (at least have a ride) handsome and tall. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate people by their wealth(those with car keys), looks and height. what i observed got me wondering if ladies have d "right" to assess guys based on their wealth, looks & height cos virtually all d ladies that came only verrrry few had a ride and even the one's that had a rides had it bought by their Bf of sugar daddies, also as per height out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 short ones, the remaining 2 were 'just there or tall'.

Guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. Most of them had rides bought by their hard earned money. also out of every 6 guys, 4 were Average height, one is Tall and only one is short. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking lady [s]over a short and ugly lady any time. anyway[/s] just my two cents <<

The fact is the way the society is structured, men and women are assessed by different standards.

It's either one is up to the standard and in turn enjoy the benefits, or falls below it and suffers the consequences.

Either way no matter the category you falls into. Live your life, enjoy it to fullest and maybe one day you'll get to find and live happily ever after with your one and only.

#Matthew Briggs.

Brilliant other angle of argument. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Brilliant other angle of argument. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice signature grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Queen Wu Zetian herself.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.