Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47335 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: Imagine, one bolanle76 joined nairaland in 2011 and she's neva dropped a comment here nt to tlk of a topic. Abi na ghost she be?
u have been stalking her since 2011 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
I dare u to check my profile on badoo
LushGreenz:

You're so damn right. Believe me,today I was on break,picked up my phone and decided I'd check on the male folks on Badoo...damnnnnnnn! Behold,there were crazily frustrated faces,weird beards and moustaches, big-up tomato noses,bizarre picture backgrounds,pseudo head-shapes,hideous dress sense,Thick & darkened lips of different shapes and sizes,some with total display of immaturity despite their supposed profile age. I had a good laugh just surfing on my phone. But I'll tell you,there ain't No Air in that Nanjeriya much less a "Fresh" one.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: Imagine, one bolanle76 joined nairaland in 2011 and she's neva dropped a comment here nt to tlk of a topic. Abi na ghost she be?
...lolzzzz, how do you spell S T A L K E R?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the same guys that ran back on NL to biiitch about how girls just want to them not for who they are but what they have and start creating nonsensical threads and post ridiculous comments about how true love doesn't exist anymore undecided

Those are the softies.

Many just have their fun until one can convince them she has worked hard enough to be with.

Or some just don't even bother and like to replace the girls as frequently as it pleases them.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
GIRLS ARE MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN GUYS AND THATS A RULE!!!

But for every rule there is an exception, and Nigeria is an exception grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guys make una no mind these girls o... They say one thing but mean the complete opposite.

How many of them fine reach late stella? Obj late wife?

How many of them fine reach Remy Tinubu?

Even Bianca marry late Ojukwu...

The koko be say, guys get a good career, a great job, toosh up and the girls wll come begging.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Those are the softies.

Many just have their fun until one can convince them she has worked hard enough to be with.

Or some just don't even bother and like to replace the girls as frequently as it pleases them.
Only softies whine over a girl
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by nuelkaosi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Couldn't help laughing buh the fact is dat itz a MAN'S WORLD!!. Simple.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by RealAlfranco: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Coming from someone who wears make-up!!! I aint surprised!!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
nuelkaosi: Couldn't help laughing buh the fact is dat itz a MAN'S WORLD!!. Simple.

Chauvinism!!! Now that's just wrong sad
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
LushGreenz:

Dude,you ok?
...Yeah am fine...just that a friend of mine said that there are classy ladies on nairaland...i almost believed her till i bumped into your post...show some class en apologise..am waiting..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sike(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
ITbomb: Yea we are very ugly, but we still need to choose where to spend our hard-earned money.
The girls just have to be at their best to worth our bid
Chikena!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
barcanista: Guys make una no mind these girls o... They say one thing but mean the complete opposite.

u neva still comot village? u still dey there? u go dey dere.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Neoluv(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ab025: Ladies haba....

Not all guys are ugly na, even if most guys are not that handsome, they are ok. Not ugly.

And it also applies to d ladies too, most times, wat help u gals is just ur long hair that u keep, coupled wit d boobs, curves and ass.

If we really want to know whether a lady is really beautiful facially, then she shud cut her hair to low-cut just like we guys normally do, let us see d shape of ur head and ur face. Only then can we really say whether u re beautiful or not.
Tell them!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
barcanista: Guys make una no mind these girls o... They say one thing but mean the complete opposite.

The koko be say, guys get a good career, a great job, toosh up and the girls wll come begging.
On point!!! C'est fini!!! Lmao...
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by LushGreenz: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
barcanista: Only softies whine over a girl

But seriously,our Nigerian men need to brush up on their looks a little. Some are too grotesque for a hooker even. Over 50% of them just capitalize on their Money-power,they do not have the charisma,looks,articulation and confidence...even hygiene to make a lady look over her shoulder. We see men in other parts of the world and we know what's up. There Real Men amongst you lot though,but what we are saying is let the vast majority of miscreants learn from the Real Gs.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Yeah am fine...just that a friend of mine said that there are classy ladies on nairaland...i almost believed her till i bumped into your post...show some class en apologise..am waiting..
bad pikin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

Actually 4 me, itz how you look before the what's in your pocket comes up. You don't have to be over fine. But I must be able to observe right on, that your neat, classy and presentable before I start lookin at your pocket. Carry hummer jeep and look anyhow u can't get my attention.how can you fall for someone who aren't even attracted to? If I see signs that you can take care of yourself and your presntable but your struggling financiali. Please why not? As long I can see you having a bright future. I wil stick to you

Physical features is not the only, nor is it the main, attribute women are attracted to:

https://www.nairaland.com/1044057/he-met-deflowered-27-yr/2#12191501

https://www.nairaland.com/1092778/how-does-aging-affect-love/4#13071399

https://www.nairaland.com/405445/ladies-arrange-order-preferred-attributes

You said it all with your caveat of "As long I can see you having a bright future".
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: u neva still comot village? u still dey there? u go dey dere.
mumu which village? Dey there na
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
barcanista:

and just how many of them end up with respectable women with an elegance of mind... Im not talking about ur typical girl who wears christian louboutin, chanel, gucci but rents an apartment with 5 roommates and she is still always behind with her rent payments, and is always asking for fuel money for a car she shagged a man whose her grandfather's age for. Im talking about a respectable woman who spends within her means and is always ready to support and help her man build himself up? undecided
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Well for me its all about the benjamins... married to money,the greatest love story..no quarrels,no divorce, just fun all the way...guys make your money,then sit back en watch the ladies chase you like Tom chases Jerry..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
LushGreenz:

But seriously,our Nigerian men need to brush up on their looks a little. Some are too grotesque for a hooker even. Over 50% of them just capitalize on their Money-power,they do not have the charisma,looks,articulation and confidence...even hygiene to make a lady look over her shoulder. We see men in other parts of the world and we know what's up. There Real Men amongst you lot though,but what we are saying is let the vast majority of miscreants learn from the Real Gs.
You girls are funny o... How do you want a girl to bother abt his "looks" when you girls bothers him wt 45k brazillian hair?

I agree with you that a guy need to av charisma,confidence and great hygiene... But you girls in NAIJA have turned relationship into PAID employment, so leave we guys make we hustle.

If girls for outside naija dey demand like naija girls, trust me dia men case for worse pass our own

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

Actually 4 me, itz how you look before the what's in your pocket comes up. You don't have to be over fine. But I must be able to observe right on, that your neat, classy and presentable before I start lookin at your pocket. Carry hummer jeep and look anyhow u can't get my attention.how can you fall for someone who aren't even attracted to? If I see signs that you can take care of yourself and your presntable but your struggling financiali. Please why not? As long I can see you having a bright future. I wil stick to you
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

true
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and just how many of them end up with respectable women with an elegance of mind... Im not talking about ur typical girl who wears christian louboutin, chanel, gucci but rents an apartment with 5 roommates and she is still always behind with her rent payments, and is always asking for fuel money for a car she shagged a man whose her grandfather's age for. Im talking about a respectable woman who spends within her means and is always ready to support and help her man build himself up? undecided

Remi Tinubu
Stell OBj(rip)
Titi Abubakar
Bianca Ojukwu etc

What 'category' does the above listed fall into?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by greatgeo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=Ab025]Ladies haba....

Not all guys are ugly na, even if most guys are not that handsome, they are ok. Not ugly.

And it also applies to d ladies too, most times, wat help u gals is just ur long hair that u keep, coupled wit d boobs, curves and ass.

If we really want to know whether a lady is really beautiful facially, then she shud cut her hair to low-cut just like we guys normally do, let us see d shape of ur head and ur face. Only then can we really say whether u re beautiful or not.[/quote. To say the truth guys are more good looking then girls. the only thing the help them is the addups ie makeup coz we guys don't even have time.if you really want to know the beauty remove all the fake beauty then you can tell who is more good looking apology to all ladies.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by iconaus: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ab025: Ladies haba....

If we really want to know whether a lady is really beautiful facially, then she shud cut her hair to low-cut just like we guys normally do, let us see d shape of ur head and ur face. Only then can we really say whether u re beautiful or not.

good point
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u have been stalking her since 2011 cheesy
it's nt lyk dat o, i peeped 2 check out her beauty when i discovered d unbelieveable.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
smiley cheesy grin grin cheesy
Stevez32: Y'all Need to have Sex......... My Opinion tho #Shikena
grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Mikocake(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
thareta:

Ok
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...lolzzzz, how do you spell S T A L K E R?
sharrap. Na dis kind tin ur blue eyes dey c
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by oduaboy1: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao funny thread seems the op is still an undergraduate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.