Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47339 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

Now you are trolling, and you know it.

A huge injustice is done to Nigerian guys, by the type of girls at their disposal, the average Nigerian girl is ugly, FACT!

I hardly find a Nigerian girl good looking enough to date, I'm honest.

Comparing them to guys who walk around with no make up but still look good, is a height of insanity.

Duh! I'm having as much fun as I can before the mods get in here.

An average Nigerian girl looks way better than the average Nigerian guy and that's just the fact.

Now, let me get back to messing with these dudes.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SHAIBULIAR: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
cheche98: Am a female and am gonna be honest here. Make una talk true abeg. Girls are ugly even with the make up sometimes. Whoever says the guys are ugly is ********* becoz guys rarely make up and majority are handsome every time you look at them. Btw guys are finer than the girls that uses makeup. It is very rare for one to see an ugly guy,so rare. They hardly apply anything but still appear cute and free. Abeg guys are fine joor. NO SENTIMENT
i fell in love with you because of these comments,pls would you marry me?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
After all these years na now all u guys wan come dey vex for eve... Omo iz too late!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Youngpo413: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
mekzii: If these girls are so damn beautiful why do they have to wear fake nyash, padded bras, fake hair, paint their faces etc just to get our attention?. Guys had better be choosy, if not you'll get far less than you bargained for. Besides most of these girls don't know what they want, na mouth dem dey.

Akpaniko!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
elrony: In the end this sh1t boiled down to throwing tantrums....
cry
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Duh! I'm having as much fun as I can before the mods get in here.

An average Nigerian girl looks way better than the average Nigerian guy and that's just the fact.

The fun ends now.

You and others should stop the insults.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
cheche98: Am a female and am gonna be honest here. Make una talk true abeg. Girls are ugly even with the make up sometimes. Whoever says the guys are ugly is ********* becoz guys rarely make up and majority are handsome every time you look at them. Btw guys are finer than the girls that uses makeup. It is very rare for one to see an ugly guy,so rare. They hardly apply anything but still appear cute and free. Abeg guys are fine joor. NO SENTIMENT
sista u 4got 2 drop ur number

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Splinz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
DER'S NUFIN LYK UGLY GUYZ/GRLZ. COZ DAT GRL OR GUY U FINK IS UGLY, IS ACTUALY SOM1 ELSE ANGEL! LYK THEY SAY, "BEAUTY IS IN D EYES OF D BEHOLDA". WE'RE AL BUIDIFU! NEM D MOS BUIDIFU U'VE EVA MET, & I'L SHW U SOM1 WU LL DESCRIB HE/HA AS D MOS UGLIEST.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by VirginFinder: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
This thread is so full of singles and undergraduates.

Why did I visit this thread for chrissake?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: sista u 4got 2 drop ur number
wetin u wan use her number do? U na lesbian?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
wetin u wan use her number do? Lesbianism isn't allowed in Nigeria o.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Poster abeg put ur pix nw, na beg we dey beg
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Duh! I'm having as much fun as I can before the mods get in here.

Not true!! The average Nigerian girl is a walking masquerade, she adorns herself in ghastly looking fake hair, a variety of colours on her face, fake eye lashes, so much fakery!! Now strip them of these fakery & then come back lets compare them to guys.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
How can girls even dare compare themselves with men ....a ah grin grin
How many girls can shave ? The kind of head shapes them have come straight out of scary movie. Bottom enlarge pills, weaves/fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, bleaching products, heels for their size .
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol @ dose dt are making dis to be abt my family. I know y'all hate d truth, and u'll fight it wit d last drop of ur smelly sweat, so, no need to reply u.

@cameroon, u sef dey talk. U wan make i go der grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: wetin u wan use her number do? Lesbianism isn't allowed in Nigeria o.
u know just in case some guy decides 2 contact her in oda 2 personally thank her 4 graciously defendin his honor
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
^ just say amen. Men are ugly your family members include
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

Not true!! The average Nigerian girl is a walking masquerade, she adorns herself in ghastly looking fake hair, a variety of colours on her face, fake eye lashes, so much fakery!! Now strip them of these fakery & then come back lets compare them to guys.

Actually girls that are not averagely considered good-looking should use light make-up or no make-up @ all.
She is considered more beautiful when she's natural.

Make-up do not make a lot of girls more beautiful. Look @ Asa, light make-up works better for ugly girls.

If she wore weave and did the whole "she-bang", you'll run away!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ just say amen. Men are ugly your family members include

On top ur ugliness, u no even sabi better English again, no wonder all ur cameroon gals no dey look ya side, u come dey run follow nairaland babez. Sweetie, we dn't nid no ugly guy in Nigeria again...just go for a plastic surgery for ur face (d type dt dey use bleach nd iron sponge for), maybe ur cameroon babez wld consider u den. wink wink

Msssccchhhheeewwww
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: u know just in case some guy decides 2 contact her in oda 2 personally thank her 4 graciously defendin his honor
u're partially pardoned.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: How can girls even dare compare themselves with men ....a ah grin grin
How many girls can shave ? The kind of head shapes them have come straight out of scary movie. Bottom enlarge pills, weaves/fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, bleaching products, heels for their size .

You guys are beginning to make them more expensive for us.... tongue

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by cheche98(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
. Oh!!! Is that what you do? Leave ya number Well ,our intentions aint the same.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
9ja Guyz are τ̲̅ђǝ bomb. We Ŋo d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dull atall atall.
And we cn choose τ̲̅ђǝ girl we wanna flirt with anytime, any day. grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

On top ur ugliness, u no even sabi better English again, no wonder all ur cameroon gals no dey look ya side, u come dey run follow nairaland babez. Sweetie, we dn't nid no ugly guy in Nigeria again...just go for a plastic surgery for ur face (d type dt dey use bleach nd iron sponge for), maybe ur cameroon babez wld consider u den. wink wink

Msssccchhhheeewwww
Yawn.is that all?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Yawn.is that all?
Yes, dear! cool
Go and sin no more! kiss
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Actually girls that are not averagely considered good-looking should use light make-up or no make-up @ all.
She is considered more beautiful when she's natural.

Make-up do not make a lot of girls more beautiful. Look @ Asa, light make-up works better for ugly girls.

If she wore weave and did the whole "she-bang", you'll run away!

Apparently, this girl below doesnt follow that rule.

I prefer Asa's natural look, she looks more African, she embraces her natural self & her locks? Damn! I have a fetish for that.

Better than loads of ugly girls parading themselves in fakery, when you get closer to them, the real thing appears.

Imagine waking up next to the beauty you sleep with last night & finding a gremlin on the bed.

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
cheche98: . Oh!!! Is that what you do? Leave ya number Well ,our intentions aint the same.
jst drop ur numba and stp forming. No mata hw ugly u're we'll manage u.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Rawpidgin(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
guys, please tell me i ain't looking bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.