Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47334 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pasca07: What i can deduced from dis topic is dat the op wish to belong to male gender....and besides the obvious truth is dat she is not dat exquisite and good looking,dat is why she is using nairaland to pour out her frustration....@op don't worry ur man will surely come at the right time just be optimistic
pls just add handsome 2 dat prayer so i can shout a big amen.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by justplainpaul(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Look @ the way they look.........Nigerian men are ugly!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/586106[/img]
Naija men don chop this one wella clean mouth. na her mumu way of revenge be this.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by spacechuks(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pasca07: What i can deduced from dis topic is dat the op wish to belong to male gender....and besides the obvious truth is dat she is not dat exquisite and good looking,dat is why she is using nairaland to pour out her frustration....@op don't worry ur man will surely come at the right time just be optimistic
you have actually nailed it bro...a pretty gal doesn't have the luxury of time rating guys,cos she knws her type will come nd pick her at the appropriate time...@ the OP,pls Oº°˚˚˚°ºo dnt marry a naija guy since we r ugly,if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw,naija men remain a force to reckon with in Africa that's y all thw white chiks in asia,america,uk are dying for us.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by elrony(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
lynpetra: But seriously,Nigeria has got a lot of beautiful girls compared to handsome dudes.Some guys are really ugly I swear.If to say babes dey gree work to get their own money,I bet they wud be rejecting a whole lot of guys. cool cool

So it's d money factor 4 u??

Thought dat was the xteristics of a hoe or Gold-diggers!! grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by elrony(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
JohnnyPalmer:

Beauty some say is skin deep, you lack in character, so rude, i feel like dumping you into a pit. I am very sure you are ugly, spits!

Don't know why you should vent your anger and frustrations here, ugly mofo.

Abeg leave shollypopz o..she's having her time out jare...lol
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by agrovick(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Op pls upload ur pix or are there things u dont want us to see? Raawwwwwbbish. God help person way go correct that my spelling
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
jhidey08: Queen Wu Zetian herself.

Its Emperor! cool

Na, you be this??

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
justplainpaul: Naija men don chop this one wella clean mouth. na her mumu way of revenge be this.
M̶̲̥̅γ thought exactly. 9ja guys Ŋo fit carry last nah! She sounds vengeful.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by spacechuks(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You are ugly!

Nigerian guys are ugly!

That's all that matters cool
it seems like some guys hav got U̶̲̥̅̊Я heart shredded,pls kindly go and fix d pieces up,stop pouring out your fustration here,abi U̶̲̥̅̊Я brodas fyn pass us,or U̶̲̥̅̊Я brodas no be naija again.go get a better job,I blame ASUU
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by logica(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
I agree. How else will these ugly girls marry if guys are choosy?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
Starting with your father and others male relatives

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Remove your fake hair, fake lashes , etc and we can compare both genders. Men are natural. And are the true definition of beauty, women on the others only few are beautiful. The remaining are self haters -white wannabes

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
spacechuks: you have actually nailed it bro...a pretty gal doesn't have the luxury of time rating guys,cos she knws her type will come nd pick her at the appropriate time...@ the OP,pls Oº°˚˚˚°ºo dnt marry a naija guy since we r ugly,if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw,naija men remain a force to reckon with in Africa that's y all thw white chiks in asia,america,uk are dying for us.
even fr Africa sef na we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ on top. 9ja guys dn go south Africa kolombi der girls finish. Fr kenya nw dem guys d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ para say 9ja guys dn monopolize dem gals kpatakpata.
@op i feel u ar jst frustrated.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by elrony(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Chisos!!!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by youngchopper(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=alutacontinua]I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided[/quote ]ĪИƇĿƱDĪИƓ ƱŔ FΛŦĤƐŔ

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
playboy19:

Then you must have forgotten that guys dont wear make ups A.K.A Mask, Push up bras, Butt pad, High heels, Girdle or whatever you call it. What you see is what you get when it comes to guys face.
make ups won't help u guys and gosh i don't even want 2 imagine u guy wearin bras,buttpads etc.d only thin dat can help u guys is surgery maybe. again its ur right 2 be ugly just don't call odas ugly if u r.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by cheche98(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Am a female and am gonna be honest here. Make una talk true abeg. Girls are ugly even with the make up sometimes. Whoever says the guys are ugly is ********* becoz guys rarely make up and majority are handsome every time you look at them. Btw guys are finer than the girls that uses makeup. It is very rare for one to see an ugly guy,so rare. They hardly apply anything but still appear cute and free. Abeg guys are fine joor. NO SENTIMENT

11 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by frankchoice13: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Are we beggers? even beggers of nowadays ve choice.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Viewing thread in 3D cool
*chewing popcorn & sipping alomo*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SHAIBULIAR: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
kai you wicked
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You are ugly!

Nigerian guys are ugly!

That's all that matters cool

Now you are trolling, and you know it.

A huge injustice is done to Nigerian guys, by the type of girls at their disposal, the average Nigerian girl is ugly, FACT!

I hardly find a Nigerian girl good looking enough to date, I'm honest.

Comparing them to guys who walk around with no make up but still look good, is a height of insanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.