Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (31081 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by chokolatte: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Like seriously shocked are you for real shocked
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by bigtt76(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
First of all, which kain car be dat sef wey chance you? Secondly you can get through this by assisting him in getting his father a mai-gardi and thirdly organize boys to take over the car until the boy vouch to be a good boy once again. grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by keni: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
I couldnt help it but to check your profile, so on getting to location I know saw Gombe State I quickly pictured ur Guy in my mind thats how I now relaxed if not I would have chocked with laughter. I hope you understand my narration
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by blackbeau1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
@op,u wan kill me wiv laugh ba? Lol but sha @ topic if ur bf suddenly prefers his dads car to u,don't u think its time you focused on ur studies because from your post,its obvious that you are still a kid. Concentrate on ur studies and forget about bfs for now.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by dhebor258: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mai una free dat guy o..una knw since wen hn papa don dey hussle 2 get car?...if d guy vex..he fit back d car go market instead of ridin it..
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by obongtunji: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Bukato3]

Wtf is this one saying undecided.I'm older than your fada and younger than you angry[/

Thank you very much but this shows how much you value your own father because I've not said anything that will make you call my father. Everybody is entitle to his or her own opinion, so, forget about my reply and let my father rest, tell the house your own opinion......lop
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin what a hillarious thread though made up sha I had a good laugh-the comments too got me cracking.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Pulchire(f): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please
This Joke IS so intresting
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ajiifixing(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
The guy just bought a new car. You have become the old car.

GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don laugh pour kerosene for my done beans.......joke of the day.....your boyfriend is in love....na u go be the bridesmaid no worry
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by kenedy175(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
your bf now behaves like Hoomer Simpson
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Willgates(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
lmoa...juvenile deliquescency
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by qtx(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
ahahahahahahahahah i laf vomit palmwine wei i drink during new yam feast in my village in the yr 2012.

see how my colleagues just de look me as i de laf.

@poster, all i can deduce from this ur post is that both of you are still too young for a mature relationship.
Even from your own analysis i can guess ur age.
However, the much i can say to u is that ur bf is been affected by too much joy and the anxiety of the happiness due to the new car that has arrived the family.
Just have patience , new thin de sweet but very soon the value of the car will start diminishing and he will fall back and come begging u for forgiveness.
One Luv
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Cestmoi1(f): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
#holds laugh.....
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by oluwadartey: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Then I read it and fainted with laffta.... Then I read de comments and died patapata wit de laffta. Choi
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by cyprianlah(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lwkmdfw....ur bf has jst gotten for hmself, a bouncin baby gal....lmao
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by tlops(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN: If ur bf could do this then I can assume ur age range.

Exactly my first thought, then went to check her profile if it could help affirm my assumptions.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by DeevaB: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ op is ur story for real?
This is damn too too funny grin... Lmao grin grin
This is really a soothing balm after the long day @ work... Gaat to show it tu my folks to read :
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by DeevaB: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ op is ur story for real?
This is damn too too funny grin... Lmao grin grin
This is really a soothing balm after the long day @ work... Gaat to show it tu my folks to read : and a have a good laugh too smiley
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dospix: Una no go kill person...God pass una. This post simply got me cracking. I am guessing that is actually what the op hoped to achieve when she opened this thread. This will make for a great comedy sitcom. A very sarcastic post i am must say.

I won't be surprised that a guy is writing this...

''we used to catch fun and also catch fish''...
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Bleszin(f): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don laff sotey i slap my papa bald head......
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by cross50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Some people can talk rubbish.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ogegod87: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Τ̲̣̣̥ђïş got me seriously laughing. Nlanders, d OP didn't ask Ɣ'all 2 laff, she asked for ur advice unless of course she's a comedia.

Babe, you will make a good comedian. If ppl paid gate fee to come listen to you, do U̶̲̥̅̊ know how much you would have made by now? Its a good thing you have discovered ur talent, use it well. Its not about wat U̶̲̥̅̊ know, its about wat U̶̲̥̅̊ do wit wat U̶̲̥̅̊ know.

*♍Ɣ 2kobo*
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ogegod87: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Τ̲̣̣̥ђïş got me seriously laughing. Nlanders, d OP didn't ask Ɣ'all 2 laff, she asked for ur advice unless of course she's a comedian.

Babe, you will make a good comedian. If ppl paid gate fee to come listen to you, do U̶̲̥̅̊ know how much you would have made by now? Its a good thing you have discovered ur talent, use it well. Its not about wat U̶̲̥̅̊ know, its about wat U̶̲̥̅̊ do wit wat U̶̲̥̅̊ know.

*♍Ɣ 2kobo*
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by frederal(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am I dreaming....this on frontpage
Rubbish...ASUU should please pity these kids.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by albacete(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by cycline404(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ME N I CANT STOP LAUGHING

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by kaydee(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
This should be in the Joke section. The most hilarious this year by far.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ur BF posted d picture of his dad's car engine,wheel?Oluwa oooo,hmmmmmmn,i no go talk,seriously i still dey laugh
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by chokolatte: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
qtx: ahahahahahahahahah i laf vomit palmwine wei i drink during new yam feast in my village in the yr 2012.

see how my colleagues just de look me as i de laf.

@poster, all i can deduce from this ur post is that both of you are still too young for a mature relationship.
Even from your own analysis i can guess ur age.
However, the much i can say to u is that ur bf is been affected by too much joy and the anxiety of the happiness due to the new car that has arrived the family.
Just have patience , new thin de sweet but very soon the value of the car will start diminishing and he will fall back and come begging u for forgiveness.
One Luv

Don't tell me you believe this story
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin

^^^ exactly! grin

#thehilarity
#thestruggleisreal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.