Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (31084 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ukcars: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
ike try snap with a guy with a nice range rover sport and post it on 2go or facebook, u will see that he will come running back

i don laugh tire - y una dey meet for bridge, sure say d guy no be agbero grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by DonXavi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is suppose to be the joke of the year! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by DICKtator: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please

Dream big!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by misterh(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
LMAOOOO | LWKMD | LWTMB. This shii is so funny! I can deduce that you both are not up to 20 y/o. Both of you should face your education!

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by NDSMART(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
end time love grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...........una no go kill me with laugh
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Bibol(f): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can't believe this topic eventually made front page. This has got to be the joke of the millennium! Op, clap for yourself grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Luvties(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN: If ur bf could do this then I can assume ur age range.

Just my thought. lol
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by piagetskinner(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tell ur daD to get yhu a bicycle...atleast u'd have sth to xpress ur feelings towards gringrin..oh! nice joke #bytheway
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by jpphilips(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please

under the bridge? Gombe state? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
Sometimes we would steal food items like cassava and groundnuts from nearby farms, sell them and use the money for our enjoyments.
Hahahahahahaha... Now, this got me laughing real hard! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by chronique(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol. Poverty is a disease.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ihannatu: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy *smh*
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by misterh(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Buhahahahahahahaha. You even steal farm produce to sell! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by cheapgadgets6: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
I suggest basketmoutj,I go die,bovi etc shld al steal ds joke...d jokkest joke of d year...u n ya bf mst stl b in Pri sku
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by babe4chi(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wow! It made frontpage!
Seriously
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by kelahns: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
LMAO!!!!...this post remind me of my primary school dayz..what da heck!
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Adedoks(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Laff nearly wan kill me,thk God say i survive dis one bt On a serious dere are guys who so cherish d material tins dey av above deir girl...
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by LajaLaba: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by dabrake(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lmao chai cheesy
Seriously NLers are wicked grin
falls from palm tree
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by timjones1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
the most funny post ever.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Is he 12 yrs old?
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by DankemzI(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa Laughing in Hausa...
And Federal Govt. Wants to ban Tokunbo cars
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ghettodreamz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
@OP;

I'm finding it so hard to believe your story. But it was good for the comedy side sha, at least we all laughed outa it. Where about do you reside? What's your academic/education status?

Going through your other thread, I doubt if all these ish about your bf are really true as you claimed, who knows?

Anyways, it was an interesting read.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by sanandreas(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
laughing away the sorrow of ASUU. hahahahhahahaahahhaahahaha
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Arysexy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ OP, so una dey go farm thief things to sell n enjoy una selves, hmm not even d fear of boko haram cud stop una. ok na, every day for the thief, one day for d owner, e go clear for una eye like dis almajiris dat stole fowl.

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by BlessedFellow: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
Chapter 11

Before i reached Enugu something struck me. We passed a very beautiful lady. She was wearing a beautiful white dress and gold sandals, she looked like an angel. Her dark skin had a glow to it. Normally i go for the light-skinned type but this time i had to make an exception, she was indeed beautiful. I asked the okada man to drive back to her. I had to meet her. We made a U-turn and he stopped the bike just across the street. I crossed over to her. Gave her a warm smile and greeted. He gave back what i believed to be a grimace and dhe quickly looked away. I obviously didn't expect her to be that easy. I had to put in more effort.

" i wanted to know if you knew where the nearest restroom is"
She gave me a straight face and replied, " you are too fancy for using bush but you aren't too fancy using okada abeg shift joor"

This got me a little upset but it didn't make me lose interest in this damsel. I had to get her. Beautiful women like her are hard to find, even though she had a dustbin for a mouth, i believed she was worth the try. I told her that i was looking for a way to strike up a conversation with her. I said that her beauty had mesmerized me, i had to come back and talk to her. She reacted as if this wasn't the first a man has approached her this way. She rolled her eyes and looked away once more and said

" bros its either you buy my garri or my water or you go back to your okada and continue with your journey"
She made a mean face then looked away again. I realized there was on old lady about 15metres away from where we stood who was sitting on a stone and had a couple of fruits, garri and water placed on a stand made by card boxes and bricks. She starred at me then i smiled and waved at her, she gave me a straight face then she looked away, she said something to herself, i was too far to hear it.

i looked at the girl and said, " you grandmother is quite charming"
She looked at me as if she was going to strangle me and said, " that is my moda fool!"
I felt i had messed up this time around. But the woman looked too old to be her mother. But i guess poverty can always make one look older than they really are.

There was a girl i tried tossing a few months back. Her name is Oge she is beautiful, that day she was on her way to a church meeting, she walked past my shop, which is how i noticed her and decided to pursue her. She held her bible and she wore a top that i felt was slightly in appropriate for church. It exposed her bosom a little. I in all honesty believe that women should not wear clothes that show skin or show off their figure when they go to church. It will only distract men from their focus on God to focus on unholy things. Unlike this damsel before me, Oge was very nice and welcoming. She asked about me and what i did.
Then it lead to the very question every born again over religious christian asks. So are you born again? I was hesitant since i wasn't much of a church goer. I only prayed when i left it was convenient for me to pray. I lied that i was born again and she asked me how i got born again. I told her i confessed my sins to christ and i stopped doing bad things. She told me that wasn't all, she started preaching to me and quoted a couple of bible verses, i wasn't really interested in what she was saying. I was more focused on what was under her shirt. When she finished preaching she made me raise my hands in the middle of the road to make some sort of confession. I did. Anyway she looked 23 but she was 17. Lack of good meals had a way of playing with her appearance but she was beautiful regardless.

I wasn't really interested in being born again, if i was born once and I'm not yet dead why should i be born again. For her sake i obeyed her instructions. She asked me to join her in her prayer meeting but i told her i had to go back to my shop to attend to my customers. She took my number and promised to check on me and call me on Sunday to go to church. God forgive me, but if going to church later on led to getting inside her panties i was ready to do it.

I did all she asked me to do, we went to church, prayed. After a month i was genuinely falling for her, i wanted to have ,more than her waist, i wanted her to be my woman, alone, forever .Unfortunately it never happened because she fell pregnant for a rich man in her area. I guess i wasn't rich enough to get into her panties after all. But this married man clearly was. We had been dating for 2months and she a 6 weeks pregnant for him when i found out. I wondered whatever happened to the sweet angelic woman i met, i guess she knew what she was doing when she wore that revealing top the day i met her. I guess i was dealing with the devil in sheep clothing. I had joined prayer groups and for the first time in my life i fasted. I vowed never to trust the holier than thou sisters from church. Just poke and drop her. That was my new motto. I wont be fooled twice.

I apologised to her and said, " im sure she was just as beautiful as you are now when she was younger" she smiled and laughed a little. We spoke for a few more minutes. By this time the okada man was complaining. I gave him an N500 and asked him to give me 5 more minutes and he agreed. Amaka, thats her name, asked me walk her back to her house to get more food items to sell, i agreed to this. We walked into the bush, she said this was a short cut. I told her that i had a garri business and i could partner with her and she could make 20times more than she was making on the street. Moving to a city to do better business excited her. She agreed and promised to tell her mother about the proposal.
As we were walking its like my ancestors heard my prayer, her dress got hooked my a tree branch, the branch pulled her back, she lost her balance and fell. The dress remained on the branched. Behold, before me laid a beautiful damsel wit soft bare breasts. I didn't know whether to get the torn piece if clothing off the branch to cover up or to just keep staring at her naked body until she got it the remaining cloth to cover herself up

OP: Thanks for the 'fábù'!!! It appears you have a degree in making up stories.

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by cooljr(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
kayClt: grin grin grin grin dis shuld be taken to d joke section. Is dis really for real.LMAO cheesy
. Wallahi
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by satellitedaisy: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Warlord3000(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
no comment BUT..

ƪ☺‎​ƪ _________________
|/ |
| smiley)
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
_ _|___ laff don hang Me 4here o
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
This thread made fp. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:

Lmao!! grin grin grin Thanks for a good laugh OP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.