Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14806 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
Oyb, as usual I agree with you. I've said the same thing a few pages back. Same women screaming for equality want to be kept like a prized dog. Embarrassing.

There are also cases where the man has a very high social status but will rather die than provide money to the "working" wife who makes money like a commoner enough to fit into the creme de la creme society he introduced het to. Do you suggest she takes a 2nd job or sleeps around to measure up with those women in her new social class since her husband is either stingy or too nerdy to care about fashion and stuff?

Funmi where do you come up with these absurd social situations.

What man in a high social strata marries a woman who cant cater to herself before marriage in the first place? Secondly if he's so obvious with looking good in the eyes of society why would he rather "die" then "Behind" her up? Im not following your reasoning here. Most guys in high places CARE about looking good and the woman near them to look good as well. Infact what woman wouldnt wanna look good if she knows her husband is a "very important person", doesnt make any sense.

Seems like you are looking for any reason to justify a wife stealing her husband's money behind his back. Tell her to go back to school and find another job then if that's the case sef.

Woen cant keep exepcting to be treated as equal if they dont ACT like they are.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
@topic

Mr kadry always wants me to look good no marra wat,so if i take money wtout telling him,if he later finds out and asks me ,i dont waste my time in telling him i used it to buy one shoe he knows im a shoe freak and e go even happy atleast wen we go out he wants his wife to look good,now if u call dat stealing then u r wrong,i call dat looking good to keep my husband by my side wink
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

oh gawddddddd i can't believe jackal is saying this,my dear you're d best,kisses for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss

No man wants his wife to look like a village tramp in a social gathering.

Busta:

He's a very good washer man . . .the guy washes 10 thongs in 10 20second . . . he no get rival for that area.

Take it easy on Debo. . . . There's light at the end of the tunnel. grin

Yeye boy . . .$3000 dey make your head swear for appearing in one video as the bar man.
i bet, thats the money u still spending till today . . . until u appear in Pasuma's video as the gate man . . I guess.

He will soon appear on 50 cent's video. . . . . .Thats a $15,000 appearance fee.
Things are looking better.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Women should be pampered. . . . .I agree with that 100%.
The PRIDE of any man is for his WIFE to look ravishing and gorgeous every day of the week.
Hommie. . . . Nobody is saying you shouldn't pamper your wife. .
But you can do that without her stealing your cash!
You are one hell of a Chameleon . . . . Today you are blue . . Tomorrow you are red cheesy grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

He will soon appear on 50 cent's video. . . . . .Thats a $15,000 appearance fee.
Things are looking better.
Sorry but ma toothbrush cost more than that! tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

thank u sir,naw do me a favour and sheesh or berra still move aside ,let me see berra peeps

@topic

i will take his money ,stealing or no stealing cool
The kain people you go see with that mirror of yours na mugu mr. kadry wey go allow you steal hin money.  if you take am see my kain, na for jail you go spend the rest of your 30's.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
& bTw, am still an orator for Independent women! yeah! grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2008
More like bipolar

Good to know women are so pathetic and weak, they cant make themselves look good. Wonder if she'll end up looking like Iya Basira if this "God sent" man ends up losing his job
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by syren: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

lol you're not serious mes  grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

You are a wishy-washy orator.  Your definition of independence is definitely modified.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

The kain people you go see with that mirror of yours na mugu mr. kadry wey go allow you steal hin money.  if you take am see my kain, na for jail you go spend the rest of your 30's.

*yawns*  jek_kad is really stepping on d toes of some people,and believe me she is enjoying that  grin

afterall u no know me,na internet we dey so your imaturity no dey disturb me at all ,rather e dey make me laff because i no know say some men need to grow up

like i said sheesh or berra still step aside,thank u cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
Funmi where do you come up with these absurd social situations.

What man in a high social strata marries a woman who can't cater to herself before marriage in the first place? Secondly if he's so obvious with looking good in the eyes of society why would he rather "die" then "Behind" her up? I'm not following your reasoning here. Most guys in high places CARE about looking good and the woman near them to look good as well. Infact what woman wouldnt want to look good if she knows her husband is a "very important person", doesnt make any sense.

Seems like you are looking for any reason to justify a wife stealing her husband's money behind his back. Tell her to go back to school and find another job then if that's the case sef.

Woen can't keep exepcting to be treated as equal if they don't ACT like they are.

It's not absurd. Some guys that are high in the social ladder are dorks especially those that are in the academia. They wear one pair of suit 5 days a week and basically see fashion as a trivial issue. What if the wife follows a different school of thought? Besides, don't tell me you haven't seen guys up there that married a "nobody" as wife. It's usually more difficult the other way round tho.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

Oyb, as usual I agree with you. I've said the same thing a few pages back. Same women screaming for equality want to be kept like a prized dog. Embarrassing.
You know, it's not abt stealing that gets to me. . it's the fact that I have to ask him every second! no no!
Yes, I got my own money, but sometimes a girl would want her husband to take care of her like a good husband should. Not having to spend her money and letting him spend his just because he worked for it. mehhn, we might as well be dating!
What happened to "we are one"? or is the statement not fished when it was printed? Is the full statement "we are one in body, but two financially"?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

More like bipolar

Good to know women are so pathetic and weak, they can't make themselves look good. Wonder if she'll end up looking like Iya Basira if this "God sent" man ends up losing his job

she herself works so no probs wt dat
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

More like bipolar

Good to know women are so pathetic and weak, they can't make themselves look good. Wonder if she'll end up looking like Iya Basira if this "God sent" man ends up losing his job
By then she will run away and believe in divorce. Kai!! Naija women na waaaaaaaa o!  I am definitely maintaining own solo account.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

You are a wishy-washy orator. Your definition of independence is definitely modified.
Thank you sir. . so are you gonna sue me now or step aside?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

This Topic is dead!!

Steal if you wan steal. Borrow if you wan borrow.

END Of story

u be berra person jare ,atleast u state ur own opinion wtout insulting anybody,atleast i don dey see some matured men for dis forum,unlike the prematures grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

More like bipolar

*coming from a woman* Exactly pls tell them make them hear cool all the thieves in the name of taking smiley
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

You know, it's not about stealing that gets to me. . it's the fact that I have to ask him every second! no no!
Yes, I got my own money, but sometimes a girl would want her husband to take care of her like a good husband should. Not having to spend her money and letting him spend his just because he worked for it. mehhn, we might as well be dating!
What happened to "we are one"? or is the statement not fished when it was printed? Is the full statement "we are one in body, but two financially"?

Go shopping together if that's the problem. why just teake the money and leave? what if the money in his pocket isnt even HIS in the first place? and he's going crazy cos some psycho wife decided to take it without his consent.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

By then she will run away and believe in divorce. Kai!! Naija women na waaaaaaaa o! I am definitely maintaining own solo account.
who wants your negative account? undecided

TOH:

More like bipolar

I can make myself look good, thank you very much!
But then. . who am I looking good for? my husband? so why should he not care how I make myself look good? angry

dreeldee:

*coming from a woman* Exactly please tell them make them hear cool all the thieves in the name of taking smiley
Your own problem is diff. . olodo angry
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH is the only female making perfect sense here, all the rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

Hommie.  .  .  . Nobody is saying you shouldn't pamper your wife. .
But you can do that without her stealing your cash!
You are one hell of a Chameleon  .   .  .   .  Today you are blue .  .  Tomorrow you are red cheesy grin

It depends on how much she is stealing. . . . .How much do their accessories really cost? Pea-nutz i say.
Besides, when a man is too rich, it doesn't matter how much he loses to his wifey's sticky fingers.
Let her STEAL. Trust me. . . . .no matter what, a man WINS.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
My husband . . . abeg clap fpr ursef o!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

who wants your negative account? undecided

I can make myself look good, thank you very much!
But then. . who am I looking good for? my husband? so why should he not care how I make myself look good?  angry
Your own problem is diff. . olodo angry

abi ooooo grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
I wish I could.  'Cos as it stands you are not my property and you have yet to steal from me. cheesy

jek_kad:

*yawns*  jek_kad is really stepping on d toes on some people,and believe me she is enjoying that grin

afterall u no know me,na internet we dey so your imaturity no dey disturb me at all ,rather e dey make me laff because i no know say some men need to grow up

like i said sheesh or berra still step aside,thank u cool
your own get as he be.  you are a correct example of the kind of educated illiterates nigerian universities tend to produce.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

It depends on how much she is stealing. . . . .How much do their accessories really cost? Pea-nutz i say.
Besides, when a man is too rich, it doesn't matter how much he loses to his wifey's sticky fingers.

u will live long,say AMEN
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

Go shopping together if that's the problem. why just teake the money and leave? what if the money in his pocket isnt even HIS in the first place? and he's going crazy because some psycho wife decided to take it without his consent.

Hmmm. . and what if circumstances does not give him the time?
You think he'll want to go shopping every time?
and it's not only abt shopping o. . the bills must be paid. yes, I'll use part of my money.
Bust what if I dnt have any at that time? WHat if I used the money to pay for my school?

Men, I fear for whoever I end up with cry cry
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

I wish I could. 'Cos as it stands you are not my property and you have yet to steal from me. cheesy
Dnt worry, am not into stingy men! cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
Like say una papa never steal money from ya mummy's purse and vice versa . . . y'all need to think like grown ups and quit typing with your feeding bottles in your mouth
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

My spouse steal money wey my boss say make i use pay company debtors She go vomit am by force. Na that day she go know say what is mine is not yours.
rotflmao!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

I wish I could.  'Cos as it stands you are not my property and you have yet to steal from me. cheesy

your own get as he be.  you are a correct example of the kind of educated illiterates nigerian universities tend to produce.

who be illiterate out of d two of us  undecided u wey no understand e´simple english wey dem dey call step aside  undecided

i tell u say i school for naija`?u think say i be like u wey school for aproko,amebo and olofofo university of technology   grin grin

woman wrapper,continue to dey disgrace yaself,cos jenny no send cos i dey laff ur stupidity here no be smalll grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

by the time she steals something that's not yours, then you'll know the winner and remember stealing could be tempting so she's definitely gonna advance from $100 to who knows, your life savings and then elope with it cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.