Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14634 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

Busta you berra come back now, just bought my Lotto 649 ticket and I'm feeling lucky cool

and for the record NO I did not wear your thong, I accidentally put on the wrong undies because the light in the bedroom was off tongue

I REST my CASE!! tongue grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

You are becoming old news now. I applaud your husband for getting your semi literate ass off the street. One less criminal to worry about.

It's difficult for women to progress in society when there's still the likes of you running around and boasting about stealing.
Must you be insulting abt this discussion?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
The answer for stay at home moms has been solved. The rest of you are just leeches.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
There's no problem with stating your foolish nonsensible opinions jek_kad.  I also hold the rights to disagree with your opinions.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

You are becoming old news now.  I applaud your husband for getting your semi literate ass off the street.  One less criminal to worry about.

It's difficult for women to progress in society when there's still the likes of you running around and boasting about stealing.

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,u look like what d okija shrine uses for sacrifice,ode who has your time,mumu i can imagine your type in d same house wt a woman,na your type dey go market dey go price maggi and salt because of your stupidity

take your stupidity and slowpoke nature off ma face sirrrrrrrrrrrr,because i don't have time for failues like u that keeps littering their cursed watery sperms all over this forum
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

But must sha ask every minute? shocked shocked shocked

She doesnt need to ask all the time, its courtesy to let me know she has taken it and what it went for.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

The answer for stay at home moms has been solved. The rest of you are just leeches.

abegi. . so taking from my husband is stealing?

men I really do have a lot to learn cry cry

davidylan:

She doesnt need to ask all the time, its courtesy to let me know she has taken it and what it went for.

hmmm. . yeah.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Go and ask the men that married women that did not go to school. . there are still villagers that gets married, you know. Did the husband not know that she wnt get a job? SO is he not taking her as his responsibility?

But must sha ask every minute? shocked shocked shocked

and I am not angry, just like that smiley grin

My grandmama nor go school but she was able to raise 8 kids herself. So, because say the wife nor go school, she is even too stupid to sell tomatoes, abi?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

There's no problem with stating your foolish nonsensible opinions jek_kad.  I also hold the rights to disagree with your opinions.  

disagree or insult?ehn  read d replies of reasonable men like davidlyan,studentetc and co,read well did u see where they insulted anybody?huh tell me,so just to post ur own reply u no fit,.na to curse jennykadry u know,anumpama
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Must you be insulting about this discussion?
I would not have insulted the criminal if she didn't crawl to that level.

jek_kad:

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,u look like what d okija shrine uses for sacrifice,ode who has your time,mumu i can imagine your tyoe in d same house wt a woman,na your type dey go market dey go price maggi and salt because of your stupidity

take your stupidity and slowpoke nature off ma face sirrrrrrrrrrrr,because i don't have time for failues like u that keeps littering their cursed watery sperms all over this forum
Lol.  You are losing sight of the discussion at hand.  Typical village animal.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
Thank you o.

You crazy people can't marry my brother and he's fine past Stephen sef. Eyin Ole Sabo yii.
How old is your brother, bTw ?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

My grandmama nor go school but she was able to raise 8 kids herself. So, because say the wife nor go school, she is even too stupid to sell tomatoes, abi?

7 children and my own sold provisions. People just like making excuses for laziness.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

I would not have insulted the criminal if she didn't crawl to that level.
Lol.  You are losing sight of the discussion at hand.  Typical village animal.

that makes d both of us  kiss kiss kiss but mine is better atleast im not a flat assed frog like u
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

@ Busta and jekad.

tell me which thief police catch before wey go talk say hin be thief?

But seriously, Do you ladies have a problem with asking the husband rather than stealing?

not a matter of problem asking him.
he already knows!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

How old is your brother, bTw ?

Flirt tongue tongue

Acetate Acid and je kad, pls keep it up cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
Will you return the same "courtesy" to her whenever you want to spend that same money you earned since she owns half of it? Don't tell me you don't need to call her and report it whenever you want to buy friends drinks.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Yea, you have a point. . my grandma didnt go to school but she still raised her children too tongue

But hey, if you didnt go to school and your husband is rich, and he treats you like a "show-off" wife, who'll want to work? grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
@topic

if taking wtout asking is a sin,i said i dont want to repent haba  angry grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

7 children and my own sold provisions. People just like making excuses for laziness.

True ooo! Lazy lazy people! tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
dreeldee:

Flirt tongue tongue

Acetate Acid and je kad, please keep it up cool
I'm done with flirting. . cool

TOH,
How old is your brother na?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

disagree or insult?ehn  read d replies of reasonable men like davidlyan,studentetc and co,read well did u see where they insulted anybody?huh tell me,so just to post your own reply u no fit,.na to curse jennykadry u know,anumpama

jek_kad:

that makes both of us  kiss kiss kiss but mine is better atleast im not a flat assed frog like u
I wouldn't have, but you started it.  I called your likes a criminal.  It was my opinion not an insult.  As it stands, you have run out of excuses to defend your detestable behavior.  While your husband is out there working, you're at home waiting to steal.  It's nothing to be proud of.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
Lazy women. . . . .
Make Una No go learn how to sell tooth brush instead of stealing money up and down! tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Yea, you have a point. . my grandma didnt go to school but she still raised her children too tongue

But hey, if you didnt go to school and your husband is rich, and he treats you like a "show-off" wife, who'll want to work? grin

Which rich man go marry illitrate sef? Hahaha! Make una nor kill me ooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the women advocating this criminal behavior are just thieves by mouth.I should have known better than to enter a discourse with a sparsely-educated she-goat.
Roflmao.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
Which rich man go marry illitrate sef? Hahaha! Make una nor kill me oo
Dem deooooo!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Which rich man go marry illitrate sef? Hahaha! Make una nor kill me ooo. cheesy cheesy
beats me. . maybe to feel superior?
I mean, she can't leave him to find a better job, only to go back to her family's house undecided
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

I wouldn't have, but you started it. I called your likes a criminal. It was my opinion not an insult. As it stands, you have run out of excuses to defend your detestable behavior. While your husband is out there working, you're at home waiting to steal. It's nothing to be proud of.
Enough already. . go and feel proud of yourself somewhere else undecided
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Thank u my brother.

As the saying goes . . .there are plenty fishes in the river.
if a man cannot afford me . . .he needs to go and find his levels
cut your coat according to your size. . . God no vex.

Soup wey sweet . . na money kill am!

This is hilarious. . . . .
So are u saying a man must EARN 6 figures for u to consider him at all?
Besides, is Debosky that poor?? tongue tongue tongue
Surely, Olu Maintain paid him $1000 for appearing in Yahooze video.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

I wouldn't have, but you started it.  I called your likes a criminal.  It was my opinion not an insult.  As it stands, you have run out of excuses to defend your detestable behavior.  While your husband is out there working, you're at home waiting to steal.  It's nothing to be proud of.

read what u just replied,u called my like a criminal,must jek_kad be there?read well and see where u called me a criminal and would lock yourself not me in jail for stealing?

nothing like excuses my dear,i work my hubby works,and mind u i might be earning more than my husband so cut out all this shits uve been posting and go to bed

i will take his money wt out asking ,so if u want to die on my family matter do me a favour and take a dive into river naija,because im enjoying d fact that jek_kad is getting on your nerves

tufiakwa men exchanging words wt women,i never see

@topic

i will take it wtout telling him ,period
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
what i can understand so far from the arguments on this thread is that a lot of you ladies in here support stealing which means y'all thieves
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
This is a good example of what a stealing wife can do

“She closed out John's retirement and college-savings accounts, forged his name on two checks totaling almost $25,000, bought a home in Fargo, N.D., and sold their home in Maplewood — all without his knowledge or consent, prosecutor Laura Rosenthal said."

All of this happend while her man was busy serving the country in Iraq.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
There are also cases where the man has a very high social status but will rather die than provide money to the "working" wife who makes money like a commoner enough to fit into the creme de la creme society he introduced het to. Do you suggest she takes a 2nd job or sleeps around to measure up with those women in her new social class since her husband is either stingy or too nerdy to care about fashion and stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Let's Reason Together / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.