Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (19885 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Case For Feminism: A Male Privilege Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...creature of a slut,keep talking about your slut of a mother who couldnt tell you who your father is...a bastard like you who does know who he/she father is,creature of an ashi...transgendered! smiley

Using my lines, I thought the trash you have in your cranium can manufacture a bit of cogent reasoning, guess it's waste of time talking with she goat in her period. go meet your slum inhabiting sluttish haggrad looking lab rat you call a mother, she has beggars as clients, for you wink. Old hag!! wink

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. Your perfect definition of a vile untrained demanted bastardd

GTFOH, your low IQ posts makes sense to m0r0nic id1ots like your deluded folks. Get life bytch

...a completely apt description of your sad life...looser.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..shmaeless transgendered...keep dying..

Pathetic slut.. Keep dying
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2013
oh gosh!!!

religion has made this topic more harder...its nothing to write about.
hasnt it pictured God as a male.
the angels as well..
the 24 elders...

im sure this is why some men think they are lil-gods while women are JUST humans.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...schizophrenic low-life...keep talking to your self... shocked

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
personality of a used condom.. Paranoic homo erectus grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Using my lines, I thought the trash you have in your cranium can manufacture a bit of cogent reasoning, guess it's waste of time talking with she goat in her period. go meet your slum inhabiting sluttish haggrad looking lab rat you call a mother, she has beggars as clients, for you wink. Old hag!! wink

...blabla..your mum is/was an ashi...take it or leave it...you are a bastard who was almost thrown away at birth hence your bitterness and anger...take out your frustrations on your slutty mum and leave women alone...frustrated bastard with no father...
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

A pathetic description of your forgotten family history.. Stillborn
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

LMAO! He stole those lines grin grin

The nigga is a dim-wit! grin grin grin

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
personality of a used condom.. Paranoic homo erectus grin

..waste of sperm and space...rejected by all and sundry,even your ashi mum threw you away at birth...loser! smiley smiley
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...blabla..your mum is/was an ashi...take it or leave it...you are a bastard who was almost thrown away at birth hence your bitterness and anger...take out your frustrations on your slutty mum and leave women alone...frustrated bastard with no father...

The wails of sham slut and a bastardd haggard mum grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..waste of sperm and space...rejected by all and sundry,even your ashi mum threw you away at birth...loser! smiley smiley

Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a LovePeddler, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore, slum slut grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

A pathetic description of your forgotten family history.. Stillborn

...at least i got a family..you dont have one cos you were born in the forest by your slutty mum and almost left to rot away hence your bitterness at life..
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Lmao. Your barbs against him are legendary grin

I have been laughing my behind off at those posts.
lol... I just felt a lil pity for him..
so I decided to help him out of his self acclaimed rulership/superiority..
men rules my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

The nigga is a dim-wit! grin grin grin

Bla bla bla, empty talk from an old hag, the mere drools of a rabid dog, m0r0n grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah: oh gosh!!!

religion has made this topic more harder...its nothing to write about.
hasnt it pictured God as a male.
the angels as well..
the 24 elders...

That's true.

No offense to Christians.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a LovePeddler, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore, slum slut grin

...hehe...son/daughter of a slut who does not know his/her father...your slutty mum sure messed you up real good..creature of an ashi...

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...at least i got a family..you dont have one cos you were born in the forest by your slutty mum and almost left to rot away hence your bitterness at life..

Is that what that public bicycle, that your shanty dwelling villagers "RIDES", called mom taught you?. That you had a family. It will be easier to pass a camel through the eyes of a needle than finding the various warthogs that have ravished your mother's stinking cuntt grin

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Bla bla bla, empty talk from an old hag, the mere drools of a rabid dog, m0r0n grin

...shut up!..schizophrenic dumpster smiley...

1 Like

carujmonella:

Trust me, I would render you lifeless if you try trading insults with me. I'm Shollypopz cool cool

This is my thread, we shall meet again on another Nairalander's thread.

You should stop the banter. It's just too childish undecided

1 Like

Ngokafor:

...hehe...son/daughter of a slut who does not know his/her father...your slutty mum sure messed you up real good..creature of an ashi...

Cry me a river, shanty slut
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Trust me, I would render you lifeless if you try trading insults with me. I'm Shollypopz cool cool

This is my thread, we shall meet again in another Nairalander's thread.

You should stop the banter. It's not like you have offered anything meaningful to this thread anyway undecided

Shollypoop, STFU!!. I'll tear your carcass into pieces and feed it to the VULTURES. you own the thread, I murder you on it wink. I'm carujmonella cool cool

Stop your whinings, you're incapable of making 1% sense. We'll definitely meet again. Count on that wink

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Is that what that public bicycle, that your shanty dwelling villagers "RIDES", called mom taught you?. That you had a family. It will be easier to pass a camel through the eyes of a needle than finding the various warthogs that have ravished your mother's stinking cuntt grin

...oh you'll know about bicycles all right...with your dysfunctional background and slutty junkie mum...am sure you'll know all about that so tell us more.. creature of a slut..

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...shut up!..schizophrenic dumpster smiley...

STFU!!. M0r0nic digbat grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Shollypoop, STFU!!. I'll will tore your carcass into pieces and feed it to the VULTURES, you own the thread, I murder you on it wink. I'm carujmonella cool cool

Stop your whinings, you're incapable of making 1% sense. We'll definitely meet again. Count on that wink

...your ass is being torn to shreds like your mom's and you are worrying about some one else's?...you are a joker! grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...oh you'll know about bicycles all right...with your dysfunctional background and slutty junkie mum...am sure you'll know all about that so tell us more.. creature of a slut..

Go and get your daily fix, slum junkie, take your sluttish mom along wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

STFU!!. M0r0nic digbat grin

...you STFU...transgendered junkie! grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...your ass is being torn to shreds like your mom's and you are worrying about some one else's?...you are a joker! grin

At least my mum has an azz, that of your sluttish haggard mom, has been filled with dycks from different male species, including, trees and aliens. M0r0n grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...you STFU...transgendered junkie! grin

STFU.. Shanty ill-bred slut grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Go and get your daily fix, slum junkie, take your sluttish mom along wink

...right after you and your slutty junkie mum is done...dumpster! grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2013
LMAO @these demented old hags giving themselves "self-pity" by "liking" their retardded posts. Carry on pansies, it might get y'all that "equality" you dumbasses, long for grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Whining? You are the one throwing tantrums and crying like a kid.

Grow up, and while you're @ it, tender yourself for research, scientists will like to know how you've survived with no brain.

I'll turn to a frog if you make an intelligent post, stop faking the funk. You are brain-dead.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...right after you and your slutty junkie mum is done...dumpster! grin

Right after you and your cursed sluttish mom, village slut grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / How I Fired Her Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.