Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (19891 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Case For Feminism: A Male Privilege Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2013
iropelebe: Jesus,some man got time to argue with ladies damn.
@carujmonella,do you want these ladies crying all day and night?
Just let them be with their delusions..
Arrrrgggghhh

Yes sire, I'm leaving them for real
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

I hate to break my promise but let do it to correct your false accusation. You're not too smart either because I what I quoted is the meaning of "equal" not "gender equality". Read slowly and thoroughly. Gender equality exists on the internet, in REALITY, IT DOESN'T.

I won't reply you again on this as I've made myself clear many times. I'll only reply to correct a false notion about me or to insults

Have a nice day/night
I am at a lost here, what are you shouting and rambling about?

I have only asked you to define gender equality but you in turn defined "equal". How is that a problem of mine??

I do not believe that gender equality exists in reality or on the internet. If it does, then there'll be no need for feminists.

You have corrected nothing about yourself and you have not made any point that depicts you as intelligent.

Now that you understand what gender equality is, can you see that it is a little/no different from the "equity" y'all are shouting about??

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:
@the bolded, that's the delusions feminists keep having. If we're to go by the opinion, then women and men ought to be subjected to the same and equal treatment. No more, no less. I gave example that girls had a rule in my second. School that forbids a teacher flogging them more than 6 strokes of the cane for ANY punishment, but guys are flogged up to 16 strokes and more. Guys dig STUMPS for breaking some school laws, but the ladies don't get punishment CLOSE to that. Guys are flogged on both hands and azzes, women are flogged only on their hands.
Now does the above scenario paint a picture of "EQUAL TREATMENT" that feminists are harping on about?.
Gender equality never existed and will never exist. All these "laws" are just a facade that keeps women deluding themselves. Face reality, THERE'S NO GENDER EQUALITY in reality, it begins anbd only end in written epistles

My last post about these issue. I'm done
You are very dull if you don't mind me saying.

You just agreed that we do live in a sexist society, so why are you shocked by the example you stated??

Women are not the only one that suffer from gender inequality, men @ times do.

Women only have a history of being oppressed, discriminated against and denied basic equal rights. That is why the focus seem to be on us.

Most or a great share of the harms caused by gender inequality, falls on women.

And really if you do live in a patriarchal society(where men rule), it is only logical that women will "take the short end of the rope."

The example you cited is one of the ills of a sexist society.

No one has ever stated that gender inequality is non-existing.

The rise of feminism was to deal with the issues of gender inequality in respect to females. To say gender equality can never be attained is not entirely far-fetched but it can be better than what it is today.

We once had societies where women weren't allowed to be leaders, vote, or be educated. As long as there's gender inequality, feminism will never end and there would continue to be improvements in attaining a society free of gender inequality.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

No, to deluded feminists, yes to sane reality-facing individuals

Any one who believes that contribution is intelligent cannot have an IQ of up to 70.

3 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I am at a lost here, what are you shouting and rambling about?

I have only asked you to define gender equality but you in turn define "equal". How is that a problem of mine??

I do not believe that gender equality exists in reality or on the internet. If it does, then there'll be no need for feminists.

You have corrected nothing about yourself and you have not made any point that depicts you as intelligent.

Now that you understand what gender equality is, can you see that it is a little/no different from the "equity" y'all are shouting about??

Arrgghh undecided.. Ok, I promised to comment again to correct false notions about me.

Erm, einstein, how did you know I'm rambling and shouting. What's with females twisting words to mean the exact opposite meaning?. Ok then, I'm lost here, what are you crying about?

I didn't define the "equal" for you. I didn't quote you when I defined it. I never ascribed your name to that post of mine, so what are you talking about? undecided

So why are these ladies making noise here then?. Because these feminists on this thread are demanding gender equality which doesn't exist

Your posts as well made no sense or showed nothing worth attributing intelligence to

Tell that to the feminists..

5 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Mutaino7(m): 12:46am On Oct 13, 2013
just to drop a few line and abeg i dont want fight oh! a stubborn gal we be refer to as tomBOY.
A widow is said to perform a MANLY duty when doing tough jobs meant 4 men. testoterone in female hyenas is much more than its male counterpart which makes it more aggressive. jesus came in2 d world a man. GOD visited abram in form of a man. mohammed nah? bhuddah nah? even the bible nd history talks about queen sheba visit to solomon in quest 4 more knowledge nd riches. *note d people mentioned are just a pinch in d multitude of male leaders or patrich...anytin wey u term it*. reasons ladies shud smile dats if u bliv wat i bliv....dats jesus. is dat when asked by the then leaders of religion if marriage would be in heaven.... he said no dat spirit are neither male or female so they dont marry.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Arrgghh undecided.. Ok, I promised to comment again to correct false notions about me.

Erm, einstein, how did you know I'm rambling and shouting. What's with females twisting words to mean the exact opposite meaning?. Ok then, I'm lost here, what are you crying about?

I didn't define the "equal" for you. I didn't quote you when I defined it. I never ascribed your name to that post of mine, so what are you talking about? undecided

So why are these ladies making noise here then?. Because these feminists on this thread are demanding gender equality which doesn't exist

Your posts as well made no sense or showed nothing worth attributing intelligence to

Tell that to the feminists..
I have spoken to stup1d people on this site, but no one comes close to you.

You have managed to be more stup1d in every new single post than the previous one. How do you manage?

I am a feminist, if you couldn't already tell.

So you never answered my question on gender equality?? LMAO! I wonder why?? grin grin Scared that just the definition makes all your posts on here look like it came from a r*etard??

Feminists are demanding gender equality because the society we live in is gender biased. If we had a society free of inequality, then why would there be feminists?

It's not rocket science, use your brain. I believe you can.

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2013
*Double post*
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by 190theclown: 1:03am On Oct 13, 2013

well well well if it aint my beeeech sholly pom pom

whats she up to this time with her many epistles grin grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You are very dull if you don't mind me saying.

You just agreed that we do live in a sexist society, so why are you shocked by the example you stated??

Women are not the only one that suffer from gender inequality, men @ times do.

Women only have a history of being oppressed, discriminated against and denied basic equal rights. That is why the focus seem to be on us.

Most or a great share of the harms caused by gender inequality, falls on women.

And really if you do live in a patriarchal society(where men rule), it is only logical that women will "take the short end of the rope."

The example you cited is one of the ills of a sexist society.

No one has ever stated that gender inequality is non-existing.

The rise of feminism was to deal with the issues of gender inequality in respect to females. To say gender equality can never be attained is not entirely far-fetched but it can be better than what it is today.

We once had societies where women weren't allowed to be leaders, vote, or be educated. As long as there's gender inequality, feminism will never end and there would continue to be improvements in attaining a society free of gender inequality.

I don't mind you calling me dull, because a takes duller person like you to see my posts as dull. I will mind though, if those hypocritical feminists come on here spewing their sanctimonious rants

@the bolded, I agree, I echoed the same sentiment. In case you missed it here, here are some excerpt from my posts

carujmonella:
Ma'am, I'm not sure you get me. Go and read my posts again, this time around, read it calmly. I'm against women abuse. I'm against degrading of women. I'm against the societal pains women pass through at the expense. I'm against abuse of women's power/rights. Just because I lead a home won't make me beat my wife. I've never laid my hands on gf much less my future wife. But one thing you have to know is that LIFE AINT FAIR and women's equality with men will never happen. a poster gave an example that if twenty women are left in the middle of jungle with 5men, they will NATURALLY cling to the 5 MEN to guide and lead them through. They are naturally some things even laws can't change. The men abuse women, apart from misguided ideas from societies, has to do with men being physically stronger than their abused victims. It's the truth.. Chris brown beat rihanna because he's stronger than her(I'm not saying he's right), he can't try that rubbish with a john cena.

@the coloured, is either you wanna tow the hypocritical path of @quivah and @de beauvoir and you've not been reading this thread. I'll go with latter sha and ask you to go back and read @de beauvoir's(plus other ones) posts asking for gender equality and then remove "NO" from that statement

@the rest, I agree. Well stated.

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I have spoken to stup1d people on this site, but no one comes close to you.

You have managed to be more stup1d in every new single post than the previous one. How do you manage?

I am a feminist, if you couldn't already tell.

So you never answered my question on gender equality?? LMAO! I wonder why?? grin grin Scared that just the definition makes all your posts on here look like it came from a r*etard??

Feminists are demanding gender equality because the society we live in is gender biased. If we had a society free of inequality, then why would there be feminists?

It's not rocket science, use your brain. I believe you can.

I've seen dreggs of the society like you, with stwepidity so enormous, it will wake a dead man up, I just never knew it's inherent. it lives and breeds in you, you unreservedly pathetic imbecilee

your uncanny utterance, speaks loudly of a larger psychological dysfunction of your state of psychiatry. I know it sucks being you, but there's hope for deluded sycophant like you. Don't take that pill yet, that will hit you to oblivion and reduce the burden of which you are to both living and non-living things

Sane feminists, not the myopic piece of dog shitts we've littered on the internet like you seeking a one minute attention which their pitiable life will NEVER HAVE

It's not a rocket sense that you're dense and don't use your brain since it's still new, you old-pot-bellied-flap- mouthed-door mat

5 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by igbo2011(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Just because the world is run by men doesn't mean it is run for men. Check out the youtube channel manwomanmyth to learn more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ZXkR8V8u8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8bDS-Z3gmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUfGAsJNdRw

Why is it that during war the majority of people who die are men? Why is it that women and children are saved?

Check out this video how women and children are saved why not men? Is that male privilege?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPyOLfxNwI

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

I don't mind you calling me dull, because a takes duller person like you to see my posts as dull. I will mind though, if those hypocritical feminists come on here spewing their sanctimonious rants

Aren't you just a smart cookie, Mr. I-utter-lengthy-senseless-trash-but-I'm-not-dull? undecided

@the coloured, is either you wanna tow the hypocritical path of @quivah and @de beauvoir and you've not been reading this thread. I'll go with latter sha and ask you to go back and read @de beauvoir's(plus other ones) posts asking for gender equality and then remove "NO" from that statement

I never read your posts on this thread. I tried reading one of your many posts but you didn't seem bothered with making factual points, you just kept on rambling emotional jargon, so I lost interest undecided

I asked you to define gender equality because you co-signed a post that claimed gender equality was something that it has never been defined as.

There is no way anyone can say patriarchal society was birthed out of gender equality. The point of this thread was to know what people thought about the female privilege in comparison with the male privilege in a patriarchal society.
Also, to see if a patriarchal society gives room for gender inequality.

Before you get too excited on us agreeing, I do not believe that males are natural leaders. You haven't proven that to be true either. So forgive me when I say all I read was blabbing and ramblings.

As for your previous post, this is my thread so it will be ignored. I laughed though, very funny coming from someone with a double digit IQ.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Aren't you just a smart cookie, Mr. I-utter-lengthy-senseless-trash-but-I'm-not-dull? undecided

I never read your posts on this thread. I tried reading one of your many posts but you didn't seem bothered with making factual points, you just kept on rambling emotional jargon, so I lost interest undecided

I asked you to define gender equality because you co-signed a post that claimed gender equality was something that it has never been defined as.

There is no way anyone can say patriarchal society was birthed out of gender equality. The point of this thread was to know what people thought about the female privilege in comparison with the male privilege in a patriarchal society.
Also, to see if a patriarchal society gives room for gender inequality.

Before you get too excited on us agreeing, I do not believe that males are natural leaders. You haven't proven that to be true either. So forgive me when I say all I read was blabbing and ramblings.

Miss-I'm-too-dumb-that-i-cant-make-sense, what are you ranting on about?

You can't read my posts, that's what you get when your IQ is equivalent to that of a termite

I defined gender equality right after you quoted me without waiting for me to notice your attention seeking

That SERMON of yours as well, is directed also to the feminists that has elongated these thread with their baseless rants.

Come down from your high horse, I don't need your approval. Believe whatever delusional fantasies/baseless rants that rocks your boat, at the end of the day, the reality will hit you right at the face, MEN ARE THE LEADERS, get that into that empty cranium of yours that serves the purpose housing your organ of sight, taste and smell but NOT REASOING because your brain is missing.

5 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

Any one who believes that contribution is intelligent cannot have an IQ of up to 70.

This is rich coming from an inconsequential object, whose IQ is negative

3 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Miss-I'm-too-dumb-that-i-cant-make-sense, what are you ranting on about?

You can't read my posts, that's what you get when your IQ is equivalent to that of a termite

I defined gender equality right after you quoted me without waiting for notice your attention seeking

That SERMON of yours as well, is directed even the feminists that has elongated these thread with their baseless rants.

Come down from your high horse, I don't need your approval. Believe whatever fantasies that rocks your boat, at the end of the day, the reality will hit you right at the face
*sigh*

What are you ever going on about??

I weep for Nigeria. This is one of your educated few?? Bwhahahahahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 13, 2013
igbo2011: Just because the world is run by men doesn't mean it is run for men. Check out the youtube channel manwomanmyth to learn more.

Why is it that during war the majority of people who die are men? Why is it that women and children are saved?

Check out this video how women and children are saved why not men? Is that male privilege?

'Majority of people who die are men' because majority of people in the army are men. grin grin

@highlighted: LoL, there's no denying the female privilege.

Nice videos cool

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
*sigh*

What are you ever going on about??

I weep for Nigeria. This is one of your educated few?? Bwhahahahahaha grin grin grin

*yawns*

Save your tears for whatever sh1thole you're residing at. A nigerian weeping for naija because she's at a white man's land. I weep for your sorry, dumb, low, pathetic and archaic thought process.

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 13, 2013
190-the-clown:

well well well if it aint my beeeech sholly pom pom

whats she up to this time with her many epistles grin grin

LOL, I see you've missed me tongue

Just trying to educate the ignoramuses on this froum, they are quite many grin grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

This is rich coming from an inconsequential object, whose IQ is negative

Says the person that spewed all this?

carujmonella:

I've seen dreggs of the society like you, with stwepidity so enormous, it will wake a dead man up, I just never knew it's inherent. it lives and breeds in you, you unreservedly pathetic imbecilee

your uncanny utterance, speaks loudly of a larger psychological dysfunction of your state of psychiatry. I know it sucks being you, but there's hope for deluded sycophant like you. Don't take that pill yet, that will hit you to oblivion and reduce the burden of which you are to both living and non-living things

Sane feminists, not the myopic piece of dog shitts we've littered on the internet like you seeking a one minute attention which their pitiable life will NEVER HAVE

It's not a rocket sense that you're dense and don't use your brain since it's still new, you old-pot-bellied-flap- mouthed-door mat

grin grin grin

*Dunce*

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tallbit: 2:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by angryninja: 3:21am On Oct 13, 2013
A feminist started this thread. All please ignore.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by BlackKenichi(m): 4:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Pharoh: 5:45am On Oct 13, 2013
How is child bearing a physical job?
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

I thought the slogan of women "being shallow brained" was false, your bias inconsequential lies just proved me wrong

You didn't see @de beauvoir address me with an uncivilized tone FIRST?. Even when we're having a civilized debate devoid of uncivilized words?. Clap for yourself, detective quivah.

Of course you won't see it, you're among the feminist who see wrongs in truth and truth in lies and chose correct the wrong of a man than that of a woman who "attacked" first.

Jog on...
seriously it seems to you,all women lie..I wonder if the ones around do so as well!! If so,get away from them! They are best to hurt you..

If she started the waves,couldn't you have calmed it?!.
You should have shown your manly-suprerior character and calm it not going about with insults in every other posts of her and others...now mine!
Is supreriority a only physical thingy?!
With no brains/peacemaking!

Ok!! We all know the male got some privileges than the females! That still,doesnt make them better!but difference...,but RULE!..SUPRERIOR?!wrong
Is these what you gon teach your daughters?.#smh..
1.That she needs to bow down when any guy on the street rant?!
2.That they are slaves meant to be ruled?!
3.that she doesn't have equal rights with her male-counterpart
4.she doesn have a say
5.that she's a liar

Your wife is in a big 'enjoyable'marriage..

The only man meant submitting to is the husband!..(not ruled) not you or any other males!! If you understand this,then you'l realize we are equal to you by rights and actions..
Thanks to your testerone.....

And seriously,man up!...
You are the only man here throwing insults..
Over this supreriority isuue,I wonder how much more you will drop when it comes to footing bills..

Please reply with male-maturity..for peaceful convo..mine might not be,but this is a girl thingy!

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

Says the person that spewed all this?

grin grin grin

*Dunce*

Says the lab slut who has been wired never to see/say the reality/truth grin grin * *belating foal* grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah:

Please reply with male-maturity..for peaceful convo..mine might not be,but this is a girl thingy!

Move along hypocrite... Why didn't you talk about the "name calling/uncivilized harsh words" that your fellow feminists used on me FIRST?. Why did you pay a blind eye to it?. You're demanding equality and yet openly being "unequal" in your judgement. @Wu zetian attacked me first(twice), why didn't you point it out?. I don't debate no more, with hypocrites that sees nothing bad in a "wrong" as long as it favours them or their feminine gender. Jog on. Learn to be equal in ALL aspect of life, then maybe your dream can come true.

P.S : I read none of words, apart from the part I quoted.. Simply because it won't make sense to debate with someone judges and see truth only from the feminine views. Read the @wu zetian post, she and few others faced reality and said the truth..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah:

And seriously,man up!...
You are the only man here throwing insults..
Over this supreriority isuue,I wonder how much more you will drop when it comes to footing bills..

Hold on.. grin grin. LMAO!!. I didn't even see this why "moon walking" over her post which I know will be filled with hypocrisy grin. She proves me right

I'm the only man cussing right?. What happened to the women that cussed first?. Oh I gerrit, it's right for a woman to cuss a man first, use harsh and uncivlized words on him and the Hediot of a man is expected to act mature and don't retaliate.. And yet they seek GENDER EQUALITY.. A perfect of man keeping quiet when a woman slaps/harms him and crying.. Using biased and "unequal" judgement while seeking "gender equality"

Hypocritical deluded genders grin.. I Won't be replying your lopsided posts unless you insult me sha.. That I won't take..
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by 190theclown: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

LOL, I see you've missed me tongue

Just trying to educate the ignoramuses on this froum, they are quite many grin grin
grin grin

keep up with the gud work
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Alex4zee(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2013
and dey say men have more privilege.

http://mensresistance./female-privilege-checklist/

shocked
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Let's see where your infantile rants and delusions which sounds sensible to you and your deluded feminists, will get you then.

Don't stop here on the internet, get placards, recruit your deluded ilks that doesn't know the meaning of equality, that doesn't know the meaning of reality, that want to eat their cake and have it, that want equality to suit only their lopsided views, and protest in the streets all over the world and let's see where your rants will get you.

Look up the meaning of "equal" in the dictionary before you come here wasting your spittle laced epistles that will NEVER happen. Cry me an ocean, women having equal rights with men will only happen in the nightmares of deluded feminists!!

Not on this planet. Wake up dreamer cool

...i can almost bet with my life that you are not male...you sound so effeminate and emotional it's not even funny!..throwing tantrums like a toddler whose toys were taking away!.. angry...apart from your cat fights,you have made no sense with your silly talk about brute strenght alone being the yard stick for superiority...seriously?

..besides,where did i ever claim i was a feminist?...i only pointed out the fact that most of you love to scream superiority and yet complain about the responsibilities that go with it...shouting 50/50 from dusk to dawn like your lives depend on it undecided...It's evident all over this forum and beyond.

..am perfectly okay with a man taking the lead..but they should do that happily without complaining about the responsibilities that go with it..financial and otherwise cos it's a man's world!.. cool

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2013
hypocritical deluded genders!!!I hope its includes those very-close women around you ...

and again!!! if the girls started the insults,you could have calmed it down!!.. be a man,isnt that was you'v been preaching?! are you in any way a better human here?!in any way superior?! dear,you are the deluded fellow.. you scream 'men rule'..are you protraying any leadership traits here(not like you got any)now,I see no difference between us..
you are a man after all(believing there is no equality) .. you should then act like one..
that their posts is insulting(not like im in support but for the sake of this argument,im blaming you)doesn't mean you should go about cussing. you cussed more than they did!
I personally dint insult you in my first post,you did!!..

anyways,I love myself and surely cant have any dog insult me. #im out..and please learn to make peace, quit acting like a girl!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Fired Her Yesterday / Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.