Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (19890 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Case For Feminism: A Male Privilege Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Black Kenichi: @carujmonella:
Check out this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/1254189/feminism-why-women-general-especially

Nice thread.. I'm reading through it now wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

Says the person that spewed all this?

grin grin grin

*Dunce*

grin grin grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Impulse80(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Who Get time to argue what is true.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...i can almost bet with my life that you are not male...you sound so effeminate and emotional it's not even funny!..throwing tantrums like a toddler whose toys were taking away!.. angry...

..where did i ever claim i was a feminist?...i only pointed out the fact that most of you love to scream superiority and yet complain about the responsibilities that go with it...shouting 50/50 from dusk to dawn like your lives depend on it undecided...It's evident all over this forum and beyond.

..am perfectly okay with a man taking the lead..but they should do that happily without complaining about the responsibilities that go with it..financial and otherwise cos it's a man's world!.. cool

I can bet with my life that "truth" and "unbiased judgement" flies out of your dictionary when it comes to emotional topic like this

Tell that to the feminists

You don't see men group called "MASCULINIST". We tackle our reality head on with actions, not with some "fantasies" that will never happen. So give that advice to the feminists crying on here, men don't need it

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2013
LOL.. Be a man?. What of being a woman who knows how to respect herself (or are you telling me being a woman entails making/posting uncouth utterance from females?) and not throw insult in a discussion devoid of insult at first?. Aren't y'all seeking "equality"?. So why I be a man and "keep calm" while being cussed by the females that want "equal" treatment?. Aint that what gender equality is all about?. Deluded lots grin

The deluded genders are your fellow feminists living in the fantasy world, yet to know the true meaning of equality/gender equality and reality. Not all females fall in this your group

Learn how to speak the "unbiased" truth for once in your life and stop being like a hypocrite!!
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

I can bet with my life that "truth" and "unbiased judgement" flies out of your dictionary when it comes to emotional topic like this

Tell that to the feminists

You don't see men group called "MASCULINIST". We tackle our reality head on with actions, not with some "fantasies" that will never happen. So give that advice to the feminists crying on here, men don't need it

...who are the 'we'...sorry to burst your bubble but you are not a man!...you don't talk like one and i bet you don't look like one! grin grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: LOL.. Be a man?. What of being a woman who knows how to respect herself (or are you telling me being a woman entails making/posting uncouth utterance from females?) and not throw insult in a discussion devoid of insult at first?. Aren't y'all seeking "equality"?. So why I be a man and "keep calm" while being cussed by the females that want "equal" treatment?. Aint that what gender equality is all about?. Deluded lots grin

The deluded genders are your fellow feminists living in the fantasy world, yet to know the true meaning of equality/gender equality and reality. Not all females fall in this your group

Learn how to speak the "unbiased" truth for once in your life and stop being like a hypocrite!!

...Mr brute strength aka Johnny Bravo,i can see you are still crying..lemme get you a bucket so you can fill it up! smiley cheesy..cry cry baby cry cry
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...who are the 'we'...sorry to burst your bubble but you are not a man!...you don't talk like one and i bet you don't look like one! grin grin

LOL. The wonderful traits of deluded feminist... Never accepting the truth grin.

Go ahead and call me a spirit if you wish, as long as the PAINFUL truth keeps shining bright, I don't care grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2013
true... there are no MASCULINISTS..
But last time I checked,there are SEXISTS..with guys being the major culprits..of which you are one..

dear man-power!... you are the deluded person thinking you are better than some group of people...
#smh for the ladies in your care..I wonder how much intimidation they'v got around guys!

btw,who wanna eat those muscles..or balls..cheesy

God bless my Father.. he taught me not to look down on myself thinking some random dog is better than me..nor superior nor im an object nor im created to be ruled over.

only boys this they are better,intelligent men think they are equal with each playing diff roles(not better roles)

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...Mr brute strength aka Johnny Bravo,i can see you are still crying..lemme get you a bucket so you can fill it up! smiley cheesy..cry cry baby cry cry

Mrs. Feminists.. How market na? grin. Have the government listened to your gnashing of teeth and cries for gender equality? grin. Don't loose hope, by 3130 AD, nature might be offset to suit your delusions grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Mrs. Feminists.. How market na? grin. Have the government listened to your gnashing of teeth and cries for gender equality? grin. Don't loose hope, by 3130 AD, nature might be offset to suit your delusions grin

...my fellow market woman,market is fine,how is your husband?..hope he is fine.. grin grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

LOL. The wonderful traits of deluded feminist... Never accepting the truth grin.

Go ahead and call me a spirit if you wish, as long as the PAINFUL truth keeps shining bright, I don't care grin

...why should you care when it's the truth...you are not a man!..better go tend to your husband and stop claiming what you are not! grin grin grin grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by jojoki: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2013
smiley
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2013
^^^ermmm
and what is your male president doing about it??!
ain't there lotta male politician doing what she did?!
that is individuality,this thread is about a defined group of people.
oyah try again!!
this time around,no individual xter.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2013
There are no MASCULINIST because we don't devote our time in Crying and shouting all over the cyber space. We blend with trend. We tackle our problems no matter the harshest of weather. We don't come online seeking the approval of feminists. We've been through shitt, took it like a man and came out victorious. the last time I checked, Women are crying more than the bereaved despite the fact that guys and me(as you blabbed) are the culprits... So Feminists stop the tears!!. The reality won't change. Your rants won't change it either

Dear, you and deluded feminists are the pathetic deluded ones who won't face the reality but rather chose to wallow in fantasies that will never happen. I pity to those guys that will listen to y'all childish whims

God bless my momma. Love her so much. kiss. She taught how not to cry and wait for santa clause to magically appear and fulfill my fantasies. She taught me how to blend with the trend. How to think and act independently. She taught me that a woman can achieve what she wants to achieve with determination no matter how tough the world is out here, NOT CRYING OVER SPILT MILK wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: There are no MASCULINIST because we don't devote our time in Crying and shouting all over the cyber space. We blend with trend. We tackle our problems no matter the harshest of weather. We don't come online seeking the approval of feminists. We've been through shitt, took it like a man and came out victorious. the last time I checked, Women are crying more than the bereaved despite the fact that guys and me(as you blabbed) are the culprits... So Feminists stop the tears!!. The reality won't change. Your rants won't change it either

Dear, you and deluded feminists are the pathetic deluded ones who won't face the reality but rather chose to wallow in fantasies that will never happen. I pity to those guys that will listen to y'all childish whims

God bless my momma. Love her so much. kiss

...hehehe delusions of grandeur! grin grin...bla bla bla all the time!...'we' indeed!...
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...my fellow market woman,market is fine,how is your husband?..hope he is fine.. grin grin

Your delusions haven't stopped yet?. Remember to take your pills and greet your MAN for me grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2013
wow! now I know who caused all these!
your mum taught you,you are better than your sisters? superior than them?!
care to share what she taught the girls?.
to be strong despite the fact that she made it clear(by teaching you all these) they are inferior and mere objects to be ruled over?

and,get it right .. there are no MASCULINIST..but who will brush aside YOU SEXISTS?!

Ok,Bro... help a sis out of this delusion.what/how exactly are you better than us? physical strength?! please tell me.. what reality exactly??!

#awww! you shouldnt have modified the post
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: There are no MASCULINIST because we don't devote our time in Crying and shouting all over the cyber space. We blend with trend. We tackle our problems no matter the harshest of weather. We don't come online seeking the approval of feminists. We've been through shitt, took it like a man and came out victorious. the last time I checked, Women are crying more than the bereaved despite the fact that guys and me(as you blabbed) are the culprits... So Feminists stop the tears!!. The reality won't change. Your rants won't change it either

God bless my momma. Love her so much. kiss. She taught how not to cry and wait for santa clause to magically appear and fulfill my fantasies. She taught me how to blend with the trend. How to think and act independently. She taught me that a woman can achieve what she wants to achieve with determination no matter how tough the world is out here, NOT CRYING OVER SPILT MILK wink

...a bucket full of tears! cry cry cry..*hands 'her' another one*..oya fill up! smiley
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...why should you care when it's the truth...you are not a man!..better go tend to your husband and stop claiming what you are not! grin grin grin grin

The wails of a confused deluded feminist that wants the advantages of being a man but don't have the "balls" to get it. Go and cook for your husband before he dumps your azz grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by haulagehandlers(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2013
Man is Man,Woman is Woman.......equality,inequality,things can never ever be equal in this world of ours........nature has endowed each with different strength and roles....who is man without woman.....and woman can not be without man......talk of equality is rats turd.......e sinmi agbaja
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...a bucket full of tears! cry cry cry..*hands 'her' another one*..oya fill up! smiley

A pile of spittle!!. *gives her a truck load of tissue*.. Oya cry me a laggon wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Your delusions haven't stopped yet?. Remember to take your pills and greet your MAN for me grin

..'delusions' is that your latest fix?..anyways,i'll pass your greetings to my MAN cos he is a real MAN through and through..not a teary,whining internet she-male.. smiley
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2013
@handlers thank you my brother...
but we need to teach this boys who think they are better the truth...

you can carry some cements doesn't make you superior...
you can breast feed doesn't make you better..

we are same with diff roles!!! geddit!
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2013
Ermm sis, go through the thread and see the "aspects" where we've trumped women, or better still, wake up and smell the coffee. Yours truly aint got time to wake you up from a delusion that's inherently embedded you

It's not my biz though, whether you choose to face the truth or not, it doesn't matter wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

The wails of a confused deluded feminist that wants the advantages of being a man but don't have the "balls" to get it. Go and cook for your husband before he dumps your azz grin

..the cries of an internet transgendered...you wish you've got balls,but you dont,quietly 'manage' your contraptions.. grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: Ermm sis, go through the thread and see the "aspects" where we've trumped women, or better still, wake up and smell the coffee. Yours truly aint got time to wake you up from a delusion that's inherently embedded you

It's not my biz though, whether you choose to face the truth or not, it doesn't matter wink

..still on the 'we' thing i can see...men are talking and a transgendered is barking! grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2013
@all the advocates of gender equality on this thread,
Good job all of you smiley

Superiority is not tied to mere possesion of a specific type of g£nitalia; there are a lot of factors that should be considered when trying to determine who is better than who and the only reason the bible asks you to submit to husbands is because they are also supposed to provide all your daily needs so it's really meant to be a trade by barter thing. He gives you what you want and you respect him in return.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2013
haulagehandlers: Man is Man,Woman is Woman.......equality,inequality,things can never ever be equal in this world of ours........nature has endowed each with different strength and roles....who is man without woman.....and woman can not be without man......talk of equality is rats turd.......e sinmi agbaja

The harsh pill that these deluded feminists have failed to swallow grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by haulagehandlers(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah: @handlers thank you my brother...
but we need to teach this boys who think they are better the truth...

you can carry some cements doesn't make you superior...
you can breast feed doesn't make you better..

we are same with diff roles!!! geddit!
I got it,but do they,"life is short,you dont waste it trying to teach a fool how to sing soprano"
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..the cries of an internet transgendered...you wish you've got balls,but you dont,quietly 'manage' your contraptions.. grin

The cries of a sun smitten skanky looking, brainwashed tree frog. You wish you had the balls that your rotten cuntt needs, You are grimy, squalid, nasty looking dingbat grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2013
De Beauvoir: @all the advocates of gender equality on this thread,
Good job all of you smiley

Superiority is not tied to mere possesion of a specific type of g£nitalia; there are a lot of factors that should be considered when trying to determine who is better than who and the only reason the bible asks you to submit to men is because they are also supposed to provide all your daily needs so it's really meant to be a trade by barter thing. He gives you what you want and you respect him in return.

...my point exactly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / How I Fired Her Yesterday / Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.