Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (19888 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Case For Feminism: A Male Privilege Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..still on the 'we' thing i can see...men are talking and a transgendered is barking! grin

When you get back low integer IQ that you pawned off for a morsel of eba,, I'll give you, your bills, hag!! grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
lol... gone through them!!

all the advantages I see up there are intrigued by the societies not nature!!

-a man won't be questioned if he doesn't bear children but a woman can?
-a man can't be molested but a woman(you mean...its also a man's right to molest women.
..)
-I can't vividly..... if a man and a woman were given the same measurable works..the former does it better blah blah ..
except if it means "labour works"
-men can have sex with several women. but if the table is turned, she'd be labelled a slut... again! its the society not nature...

menh!! these and others made you think you are better!#smh
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

The cries of a sun smitten skanky looking, brainwashed tree frog. You wish you had the balls that your rotten cuntt needs, You are grimy, squalid, nasty looking dingbat grin

...eyah!..am pretty sure you are talking about your mom..poor woman! undecided
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by pickabeau1: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2013
As expected these threads descend into muck
Two Hardline points of view
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by haulagehandlers(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

The harsh pill that these deluded feminists have failed to swallow grin
harsh truth you say I really am not into equality and inequality.....man is not superior to woman,neither is woman inferior to man.....to each nature has endowed strength to carry out their specific roles.....but no matter how nature has placed it one of the gender would rule the other so as to create order in the realm......we are equal but some are more equal than others......thays how life is......
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
-
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...my point exactly!

Your senseless points doesn't count, it will never count, you inconsequential bag of phlegm!! grin

Cry me a river.. MEN rules. cool
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2013
De Beauvoir: @all the advocates of gender equality on this thread,
Good job all of you smiley

Superiority is not tied to mere possesion of a specific type of g£nitalia; there are a lot of factors that should be considered when trying to determine who is better than who and the only reason the bible asks you to submit to men is because they are also supposed to provide all your daily needs so it's really meant to be a trade by barter thing. He gives you what you want and you respect him in return.
errrm actually its not MEN...
ITS HUSBAND ..
so you don't expect someone like quivah submit to someone like caruj!!or any other street dogs..
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

When you get back low integer IQ that you pawned off for a morsel of eba,, I'll give you, your bills, hag!! grin

..say what?,,,now this is gibberish...take a deep breath and type slowly...transgendered! grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Move along hypocrite... Why didn't you talk about the "name calling/uncivilized harsh words" that your fellow feminists used on me FIRST?. Why did you pay a blind eye to it?. You're demanding equality and yet openly being "unequal" in your judgement. @Wu zetian attacked me first(twice), why didn't you point out?. I don't debate no more, with hypocrites that sees nothing bad in a "wrong" as long as it favours them or their feminine gender. Jog on. Learn to be equal in ALL aspect of life, then maybe your dream can come true.

P.S : I read none of words, apart from the path I quoted.. Simply because it won't make sense to debate with someone judges and see truth only from the feminine views. Read the @wu zetian post, she and few others faced reality and said the truth..

Cheers

What reality did I "face" that I supposedly wasn't "facing" before? undecided

What is this truth you speak of? Don't squeak bullsh1t that I did not do/say.

Do not let me see you typing my ID without uttering something intelligent, your stup1dity is quite exhausting. Why bring me into your drama?

2 Likes

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..say what?,,,now this is gibberish...take a deep breath and type slowly...transgendered! grin

I'm not slow and dumb like you. Advice your dumb self, old hag grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: -

..hey kid..you have been crying for days now and it's not going to stop...so keep crying cos internet crying is your portion..she-male! grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Good, keep reading, who knows, you might eventually rid yourselves of the scales blinding your eyes and see the truth/reality
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...eyah!..am pretty sure you are talking about your mom..poor woman! undecided

At least I had one, your slut of low life janitor mother can't place who the fathers to her stillborn, which you're

Fine?. You the embodiment of ugliness grin.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: Good reading, who knows, you might eventually rid yourselves of the scales blinding your eyes and see the truth/reality

...crying transgendered who wishes he was a man...keep blabbing..clown! smiley

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

What reality did I "face" that I supposedly wasn't "facing" before? undecided

What is this truth you speak of? Don't squeak bullsh1t that I did not do/say.

Do not let me see you typing my ID without uttering something intelligent, your stup1dity is quite exhausting. Why bring me into your drama?

Don't let me see you pouring your spittles while typing my ID. You're a perfect blueprint to build an id1ot

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..hey kid..you have been crying for days now and it's not going to stop...so keep crying cos internet crying is your portion..she-male! grin

Hey m0r0nic imbecilee, cry me a river, old hag
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2013
what stupidity....
while the men are thinking of ways to make it big ..
some are thinking of how they are better(society intrigued advantages)than the others..
thought the advantage was spose to be; men can't die
men dint share of God's curse
men are going to Heaven automatically..
men can't fall sick...oh God!!!

this guy is really into this"superior"disease..
someone like this surely(is inferior)but wanna use the societal advantages to his side!
we know your type..

you can only be better than those who think they are inferior(I think your sisters have believed this also)not people like me who can think well...and believe im no inferior/objective or slave to any random dogs.
#so I believe superiority/inferiority is a thing of the mind..
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

..the cries of an internet transgendered...you wish you've got balls,but you dont,quietly 'manage' your contraptions.. grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Ngokafor:

...crying transgendered who wishes he was a man...keep blabbing..clown! smiley

Weeping old hag.. Keep babbling retardd grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah:
errrm actually its not MEN...
ITS HUSBAND ..
Oops. I made a mistake, I actually meant husband though....I have modified that post.
so you don't expect someone like quivah submit to someone like caruj!!or any other street dogs..
Oh no, I most certainly do not expect such a horrifying thing to happen grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Don't let me see pouring your spittles while typing my ID. You're perfect blueprint to build an id1ot

Your life is a monument to stup1dity! You live and breathe foolishness.

GTFOH with ur bullsh1t! undecided Keep parading your stupid1ty on my thread btw, it will be fun mocking your ignorant a*ss.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

At least I had one, your slut of low life janitor mother can't place who the fathers to her stillborn, which you're

Fine?. You the embodiment of ugliness grin.

...creature of a slut,keep talking about your slut of a mother who couldnt tell you who your father is...a bastard like you who does know who he/she father is,creature of an ashi...transgendered! smiley

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Save your sermons, this girl. It has long been "preached" on this thread by me and the sane folks, Before the demented vultures chose to converge and showcase their madness.

Address your advice to the deluded feminists

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tconfi: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2013
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY THE WORLD IS IN TERRIBLE COMMOTION
EVERYTIME, YOU ALL SAY, IT IS MAN'S WORLD...
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Weeping old hag.. Keep babbling retardd grin

..shmaeless transgendered...keep dying..

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Your life is a monument to stup1dity! You live and breathe foolishness.

GTFOH with ur bullsh1t! undecided Keep parading your stupid1ty on my thread btw, it will be fun making fun of your ignorant a*ss.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. Your perfect definition of a vile untrained demanted bastardd

GTFOH, your low IQ posts makes sense to m0r0nic id1ots like your deluded folks. Get life bytch

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by quivah(f): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2013
De Beauvoir:
Oops. I made a mistake, I actually meant husband though....I have modified that post.

Oh no, I most certainly do not expect such a horrifying thing to happen grin
lol sure...
let him keep wallowing in his "men rule" thought..
im sure,he'd expect females to face down each time he pass around ..
almighty caruj...cheesy
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Ngokafor(f): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella: Save your sermons, this girl. It has long been "preached" on this thread by me and the sane folks, Before the demented vultures chose to converge and showcase their madness.

Address your advice to the deluded feminists

...schizophrenic low-life...keep talking to your self... shocked

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2013
carujmonella:

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. Your perfect definition of a vile untrained demanted bastardd

GTFOH, your low IQ posts makes sense to m0r0nic id1ots like your deluded folks. Get life bytch

Where did you steal the highlighted from?? Cant you be creative enough to come up with your own insults??

LMAO!! Shameless olodo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah:
lol sure...
let him keep wallowing in his "men rule" thought..
im sure,he'd expect females to face down each time he pass around ..
almighty caruj...cheesy

Lmao. Your barbs against him are legendary grin

I have been laughing my behind off at those posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / How I Fired Her Yesterday / Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.