Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46368 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

I asked first tongue

Hahaha
I like this chick. cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2013
druid06:

In my best romantic voice while falling deep into those big round eyes and whispering *You be thief*

OMG!

*fans face*

How did I miss this one? If someone said this to me, I would melt into a puddle at their feet.

*puts hand to heart...faints*

Of course I would want it to be his heart I stole, not his $$$ undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by JustGuy(m): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2013
lorretta u: The first time he saw me.

He asked

'where have you been all my life?'

WoOoOwww!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Deeoned1(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

how old are you please?
Ok...I'll count to 3, we will post at the same time.

Ready...1...2...wait...

Do you want to go on 3 or 123 go? grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by AyeeIdris(f): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2013
You have My Mumu remote control that I never knew existed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:

Hehehe

You think?

Nah...

Live free or Die honey, thats what they'd tell us in Hampshire.

You need more of those romantic moments with that one Lady Man that captivated your mind wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2013
El Guapo:

[color=#0066ff][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Live free or Die honey, thats what they'd tell us in Hampshire.

You need more of those romantic moments with that one Lady Man that captivated your mind wink

I'll keep that in mind. wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by naomij: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2013
The most regratable thing that has ever happen to me,wht have u ever giving to me that I never have bfor
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Chinoble:
how dd u knw? Dnt tell me u r his partner.
i'm a female and very straight. Hezron is a guy, can't u see he used 'he' to describe his partner. Besides the whole of nl already knows. Gosh lemme stop dis silly gossip. I know its bad. I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texybaby(f): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Ewwwwwwww....romantic kee.....if i hear him call me sweet heart (not my name) its seasonal...like once in 6months.....so unromantic....n annoying....
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2013
booqee: i'm a female and very straight. Hezron is a guy, can't u see he used 'he' to describe his partner. Besides the whole of nl already knows. Gosh lemme stop dis silly gossip. I know its bad. I'm sorry

Your signature made me smile.

Nice one
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:

Your signature made me smile.

Nice one
hmm thanks dear
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2013
booqee: hmm thanks dear
Yw
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2013
naomij: The most regratable thing that has ever happen to me,wht have u ever giving to me that I never have bfor
eyah,,,buh we talking most romantic $ not most regrettable here.. We aint here to feel sorry for you undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
nyere84: Hmmmm

Lomantic pple, i wish una well.

#runs out of thread#

The word “romance & love“ scares the hell out of me ooo.

nyere84: Typical nlder. Wat has my profile pics got to do wit this thread?? Amebo
wit wat am seeing here,,ur profile picz is not in agreement with your comment tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Michdear(f): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:

Hehehe

You think?

Nah...
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sordique81(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2013
wow! Twas a romantic word. She said to me '''Folabi,nomatawot i jes want u 2 knw dt u occupy ma hrt''. Wot more do i nidsmiley coolwow! Twas a romantic word. She said to me '''Folabi,nomatawot i jes want u 2 knw dt u occupy ma hrt''. Wot more do i nidsmiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princeparix(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2013
*yawns*
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by boss1310(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2013
she said even if i get married to someone else besides her,she will still love me.not related issue,to upload a profile pix here has been a problem to me
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Cabsso(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2013
elrony: grin grin grin

She said .."can we break up ??"...,

Dat was d most romantic words ever!!!
hahahaha hop say u no go kil person 1day.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Cabsso(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Tuntheycr7: When she said 'dear i wnt ask u 4 BIS money again, if do call me bastard'
hahaha u guys r nt serious at all.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Cupid4(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sylve11: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt:

Son still awake
Bn ages, u jst dey run come and go
Xynerise dey miss u o

Btw
Won't you say romantic words to me?

Oh sweety, I am catastrophically in love with you. cool

btw

tell synthesis im missing h. . .too. cool
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2013
My woman told me,I'm tired of this relationship, dat was d best romantic words. But she refuse to exit d relationship, help pls.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
My woman told me,I'm tired of this relationship, dat was d best romantic words. But she refuse to exit d relationship, help pls.
Hmmmmm

Wrong thread...

But guy...so sorry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2013
sylve11:

Oh sweety, I am catastrophically in love with you. cool

btw

tell synthesis im missing h. . .too. cool

*sobs*
Synthesis left me for a range rover
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by loswhite(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2013
lorretta u: Hello?
I said first time we met.
And if memory serves me well, rihanna was still on her pon de replay album then.

Say what u know.

and you? Wetin be ur problem? undecided

Are u forbidden from falling in love?
it sounded like Rihanna sha grin. By d way u pix is pweety
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2013
pheyikemi: He called me by my name, he said "Feyi, I will never break your heart, God help me". Isn't that romantic? grin
he is a 419. Call me when he dupe u finish
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2013
In this modern times,when women r competing on all fronts with men, ur own is to sit down and think of how u will become a parasite to ur boyfriend??so if u were in a marriage,the only thing u can bring to the table is ur pusssyyyy?? Smh for u...u berra start thinkn of making urself an asset and not a liability to whoever u are in a relationship with!!Plz don't say I'm stingy or stuff;itz just an advice...every guy should take care of his babe but at the same tyme, think of making urself not-solely-dependent on him...nothing as good as for a guy to knw that his gurlfriend has got his back in all spheres of life and even if things don't wrk out 4 him once in a while, his babe can at least chip in wid something aparttt 4rm her pusssyyyy
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Fake assss nigger...that quote s from spiderman2 and it was repeated by sheldon in d big bang theory sad
druid06: She said... uh... Drew, I said uh... The great thing about you is... when I look into your eyes and you're looking back in mine... everything... feels... not quite normal. Because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... I don't know what I feel except I know that what kind of woman I want to be. I want to be yours forever. It's as if I've reached the unreachable and I wasn't ready for it."

I almost cried.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2013
desdichando: Fake assss nigger...that quote s from spiderman2 and it was repeated by sheldon in d big bang theory sad

Muchechechecheche
U are wickedt

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.