Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46369 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by mimi237(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Was when he told me, that I am the love of his life.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
sylve11:

Dirt! cool

U and ur glasses
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Mensa2: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wen she Said I lov d way u kiss me

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Afam4eva(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
babyosisi: After the birth of our first child,he was so excited in the hospital and he exclaimed
"I can't believe I am now a daddy, I can't believe this"
Then he leaned over and kissed me and said "thank you,thank you, I love you babe"

That remains the most romantic thing he has said in addition to

This girl you go kill person o grin
M ga ara ji kwa gi ukwu
The bolded sounds like a scene from a romantic Hollywood movie. Are you sure that's exactly how he said or you're just garnishing it with salt and pepper? grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lakesguy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bby' I care not if yhur are sick or not' I rather stick to yhu dan to b wiv anyguy dat wil treat me like a joke' yhu arr the bst tin dat az eva happend to me'
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
sommerised:
Ñö gö fíñd wörk dö
congrats,I don notice ur bald. Head

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Ifedikaycee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
chaii....na 10m u wan use cook d stew ní?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
I love you.You're my world,my world is you only

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Chinoble(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mintayo: So many...
"i love you deeply".
"i love you eternally".
"i love you more than i love myself".
"i love you large".
And when i am not around..."i miss you large"...Etcwink

undecidedif u tell me anytin like this, i break up wit u. And dnt expect to hear them from me cus u go wait tire. I like truthful straight to point stuffs like: i like ur hair, i love it wen u cook dat kind of food to me. U r sturbon but i still like u, i dnt like it wen u do this or dat e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by beewhy009(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said to me: You are everything to me; u'r my number 1 & u'll ever b my only, u'r my dream come true & life is impossible without u...
I went on cloud 9. Hope that was romatic cuz i was romanticated on hearing that, lol.
Bt that was d best outta many anyway. I love you 2 Oluwaseyi! You are irreplaceable
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Chinoble(f): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I love you.You're my world,my world is you only
if u tell me dat, i'll pick my handbag and leave witout telling u anytin.(FACT# U R LYING)
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by denony(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
that she will kil herself if she ever catch me with any erima, i faint wake up again
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by gtswt(f): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
I cannot find the reason why life introduced you to me but how life knew i needed a lovely soulmate like u. I miss u and will always love u. I wish u would stay against all odds. shocked I can still rem like it was only yesterday........Pity he was just not the right1.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Michdear(f): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omg!
Funny comments all the way,
Well he told me ROME MEN are THICK,a catholic reverend father told me,don't get me twisted.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ifedi kaycee:
chaii....na 10m u wan use cook d stew ní?
no be soo naa,buh mk awa boys too try improve small

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
The bolded sounds like a scene from a romantic Hollywood movie. Are you sure that's exactly how he said or you're just garnishing it with salt and pepper? grin grin grin

Chai Afam
I forgot to add that he gently stroked my face as he said it
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
;DThe most romantic gesture nairaland has made to me is putting me on front pape ;DThe most romantic gesture nairaland has made to me is putting me on front pape
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
gtswt: I cannot find the reason why life introduced you to me but how life knew i needed a lovely soulmate like u. I miss u and will always love u. I wish u would stay against all odds. shocked I can still rem like it was only yesterday........Pity he was just not the right1.

Huh?
With these heavy words?
Choi
My body is a wrinkling

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: ;DThe most romantic gesture nairaland has made to me is putting me on front pape ;DThe most romantic gesture nairaland has made to me is putting me on front pape

U had to double it
Hehehehehe
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Mintayo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chinoble:
undecidedif u tell me anytin like this, i break up wit u. And dnt expect to hear them from me cus u go wait tire. I like truthful straight to point stuffs like: i like ur hair, i love it wen u cook dat kind of food to me. U r sturbon but i still like u, i dnt like it wen u do this or dat e.t.c.
well,that is why you are not me!:p
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Mintayo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Olutola88: are these romantic talks or romantic lies?
You can't understand!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sylve11: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dyt:

U and ur glasses

They r glued to ma eyes, i told u dat. besides, u neva sleep? Its been long sha. so hw u dey? cool
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by petitejolie(f): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Iaz93: undecided angry
eehyah! Sori
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Mintayo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
ammyluv2002: All na wash grin
to you,not to me...:p
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Vivypretty12(f): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
He looked into my eyes n said. "baby u re d best tin dat has ever happened 2 me, thank God 4 giving u 2 me.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chinoble:
if u tell me dat, i'll pick my handbag and leave witout telling u anytin.(FACT# U R LYING)
He told me that this morning.it's by far the most romantic thing I've ever heard like it or not.tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
sylve11:

They r glued to ma eyes, i told u dat. besides, u neva sleep? Its been long sha. so hw u dey? cool

Son still awake
Bn ages, u jst dey run come and go
Xynerise dey miss u o

Btw
Won't you say romantic words to me?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by natureem: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said " You are ravishing and indispensable, i love you like my mirror"
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chinoble:
if u tell me dat
, i'll pick my handbag and leave witout telling u anytin.(FACT# U R LYING)
forget it. He's never gon be telling u dat cos you're a girl. Hezron is cool tho but gay.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Emmanuelson(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
My sister,,,if a naija guy promise you all this you are daydreaming about((1million naira for weekend or buying u a new ride,)),,there is only ONE thing involved...
HE WANT TO USE YOU FOR MONEY RITUAL!!!!!GBAM!!!!!FACT!!!
My advice::RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
WHY: because if he succed God will understand why he did it

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by topazjosh(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Michdear: Omg!
Funny comments all the way,
Well he told me ROME MEN are THICK,a catholic reverend father told me,don't get me twisted.
hmmmmm,with what I saw on your profile,I now believe we really have some beautiful ladies on NL,beautifully thick.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Bonaguy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gwekzy: Abeg I nid reply,,, I don dey save 10 naira everyday since ASUU start dier wahala so dat I go buy Bughatti veyron... Abeg how many more days I need 2 save? I really need dis car
Maybe your fourth generation will help you complete the money by saving each time ASUU go on strike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.