Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46367 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
He said that I look like a squirrel....so every morning I will just look at myself in the mirror and smile.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Maipride(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
valjes: He said that I look like a squirrel....so every morning I will just look at myself in the mirror and smile.

Oh mai lawd..LMAO grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: most romantic?

Yeaaa....one cool Nite,,wen we were together alone...He/she jus whispered to ma ear ''slowpoison, 'promise me u won't poison me to death' tongue
for ur mind you're trying to hide your gender shey?? But wait, ask yourself, who really cares if you're male or female?! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Olutola88(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mintayo: So many...
"i love you deeply".
"i love you eternally".
"i love you more than i love myself".
"i love you large".
And when i am not around..."i miss you large"...Etcwink
are these romantic talks or romantic lies?

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
valjes: He said that I look like a squirrel....
'typical primary school english' ure indeed a squirrel cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
victorv12: The word love doesn't sound well in most of our naija girls mouth again, all they know is money. When they mention the word love, just look back and calculate the amount that's being wasted. Majority of them don't deserve to be loved, it's men that needed some love and attention.

These chicken eaten girls, all they know is buy me this and that! For them to even satisfy someone sexually is another thing. You must pay or buy some goods for someone to be satisfied. Is it possible to give a Naija girl a bouquet of red roses? No! All they know is chop chop and money. The funny thing about it all, with all the money you spend on them, they still have one broke azz boy by the side they're creeping with. Nigeria girls are too rugged! The few decent ones are scarce, and before you can have access to those one, you'll findout that majority of our guys are on them, before you know, they too evolve into something else. Majority of these girls are not encouraging...This is the time Nigeria is going through some difficulties, and there's nothing wrong for them to start showing some real love by maintaining a relationship and not sleeping... Majority of the problem Nigeria is facing, they're the main cause to it. Assuming our politician's wife are sincere with their crazy husbands, we won't be having most of these problems we're experiencing as a nation, but these women prefer to encourage their husband to steal and loot the system dry.
you dey vex gan o. But you've spoken the truth tho. We still have MANY decent ones anyway
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
victorv12: The word love doesn't sound well in most of our naija girls mouth again, all they know is money. When they mention the word love, just look back and calculate the amount that's being wasted. Majority of them don't deserve to be loved, it's men that needed some love and attention.

These chicken eaten girls, all they know is buy me this and that! For them to even satisfy someone sexually is another thing. You must pay or buy some goods for someone to be satisfied. Is it possible to give a Naija girl a bouquet of red roses? No! All they know is chop chop and money. The funny thing about it all, with all the money you spend on them, they still have one broke azz boy by the side they're creeping with. Nigeria girls are too rugged! The few decent ones are scarce, and before you can have access to those one, you'll findout that majority of our guys are on them, before you know, they too evolve into something else. Majority of these girls are not encouraging...This is the time Nigeria is going through some difficulties, and there's nothing wrong for them to start showing some real love by maintaining a relationship and not sleeping... Majority of the problem Nigeria is facing, they're the main cause to it. Assuming our politician's wife are sincere with their crazy husbands, we won't be having most of these problems we're experiencing as a nation, but these women prefer to encourage their husband to steal and loot the system dry.

you dey vex gan o. But you've spoken the truth tho. We still have MANY decent ones anyway
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by badmeat(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Any time I use my tongue to invade her local govt area!she wud scream “Badmeat u r my sweetest taboo”undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by dude99(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
if i was to be joking,i would say"your greatgrandfather get missed call for your phone. And if i was to to serious,i would say "It is when you stay by my side that i will be able to protect you"
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
booqee: for ur mind you're trying to hide your gender shey?? But wait, ask yourself, who really cares if you're male or female?! embarassed
I guess u care undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Reincarnated(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bought me fifa 13 and said I love you. grin that was ma baby mahn...too bad not anymore
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Ebonybaby(f): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
He said to me swheart, I don't hv much money to give u always but I wl love u till d end of my life and nothing wl stop my love for u.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by longleg(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
She told me with a soft voice "honey, sincerely you are a cow" so romantic isn't it?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by smartdude1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
i luv everything about you.....including your height... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin........am nt short ooo...b4 u guys will start now..

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by bejeria101(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?
frm her to me,pls let me send you my account number,pay it fast b4 bank closes o*i was moved to tears,she dey with another guy* big sobs! Lol
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by dubezra: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Baby u f*ck good
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: 'typical primary school english' ure indeed a squirrel cheesy cheesy
Thank you.after so many years,it still sound romantic.you can go hug transformer for all I care slowpoison .

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nicepoker(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mine was. Baby i mised my period and our family never abort. Mehn since that time my john thomas went into romantic hibernation

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
valjes: Thank you.after so many years,it still sound romantic.you can go hug transformer for all I care slowpoison .
wats romantic about bin liken to a squirrel undecided swiry,,u deserve a beta qualification
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by gothrones(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said, "This relationship is God's punishment for all the sins I have committed."

Awww, what could be more romantic?

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Justeenaleo(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
u guys!!!! LMAO!!!!! yall funny
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sommerised(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
Ñö gö fíñd wörk dö
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
The most romantic words my ex said to me after having a long day with friends boozing and playing footy. I came home expecting some nagging and a lot of attitude but was surprised with her politenes..

"Babe, your food is warm and ready for you in the dinning room. Just go take a shower, I'ld be there with you in a sec."

I felt like crying. It was the nicest things anyone has ever done for me...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
After the birth of our first child,he was so excited in the hospital and he exclaimed
"I can't believe I am now a daddy, I can't believe this"
Then he leaned over and kissed me and said "thank you,thank you, I love you babe"

That remains the most romantic thing he has said in addition to

This girl you go kill person o grin
M ga ara ji kwa gi ukwu

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by odume10: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
The most romantic words she says is when she tells me 'sweetie, I can boldly tell anyone including my EXs that u are my first, I wish every woman in this world can find that thing they have always wished for in a man, u make me feel like a complete woman.....I love you'.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by MissOpe(f): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
When he said Will U marry Me.....
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by wunmit202: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
baby let get married.very very romantic.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
druid06: The most romantic words my ex said to me after having a long day with friends boozing and playing footy. I came home expecting some nagging and a lot of attitude but was surprised with her politenes..

"Babe, your food is warm and ready for you in the dinning room. Just go take a shower, I'ld be there with you in a sec."

I felt like crying. It was the nicest things
anyone has ever done for me...

Well, you are still here, so we know it wasn't poisoned. wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
texanomaly:

Well, you are still here, so we know it wasn't poisoned. wink

Hehe, It was meant to be a joke. The whole story was made up.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mintayo: So many...
"i love you deeply".
"i love you eternally".
"i love you more than i love myself".
"i love you large".
And when i am not around..."i miss you large"...Etcwink
All na wash grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sylve11: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dyt:

LWKMD oooo

Dirt! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.