Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46370 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Michdear(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
topazjosh: hmmmmm,with what I saw on your profile,I now believe we really have some beautiful ladies on NL,beautifully thick.
awwww! mouth sealed.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
booqee: forget it. He's never gon be telling u dat cos you're a girl. Hezron is cool tho but gay.

If she didn't know before, his comment probably clinched it.

Way to be subtle HL.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Chinoble(f): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
booqee: forget it. He's never gon be telling u dat cos you're a girl. Hezron is cool tho but gay.
how dd u knw? Dnt tell me u r his partner.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Chinoble(f): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=Hezron Lorraine]He told me that this morning.it's by far the most romantic thing I've ever heard like it or not.tongue[/quote
gudluck sis.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Chinoble(f): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mintayo:
well,that is why you are not me!:p
and can never be u or anybody! wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by ebankole: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
she said,i want u to go gaga for me.

she said,prove 2 me dat u lov me and nt just sayin it.

she said,if u lov me fight 4 me,ok.

and i was lyk!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Asabaman(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
gtswt: I cannot find the reason why life introduced you to me but how life knew i needed a lovely soulmate like u. I miss u and will always love u. I wish u would stay against all odds. shocked I can still rem like it was only yesterday........Pity he was just not the right1.
what were u guys doing when he said that to u? be honest.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by emmynisaj: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
It was when he said'if u ever leave me,i am finished and id be totally empty' wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmm

Lomantic pple, i wish una well.

#runs out of thread#

The word “romance & love“ scares the hell out of me ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2013
It was not words.

This person came into my place of work...Eyes on me from the door to my side...chose a song on the jukebox, and just stared at me while it played.

The song was very seductive. I couldn't tear my eyes away. It was so sexy.

If she had been a man, I would have walked out of that place with her then and there. wink grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Bonaguy(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Chinoble:
undecidedif u tell me anytin like this, i break up wit u. And dnt expect to hear them from me cus u go wait tire. I like truthful straight to point stuffs like: i like ur hair, i love it wen u cook dat kind of food to me. U r sturbon but i still like u, i dnt like it wen u do this or dat e.t.c.
Buhahaha ur heart go strong like stone. There are still some honest guys out there ok
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Iaz93: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2013
petite jolie: eehyah! Sori
undecided undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2013
SHe said,u do d do Just right.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2013
That reminds me. There is something.

He said, "Your stubborn no be small woman."
Then he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me till the room started to spin.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2013
She said... uh... Drew, I said uh... The great thing about you is... when I look into your eyes and you're looking back in mine... everything... feels... not quite normal. Because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... I don't know what I feel except I know that what kind of woman I want to be. I want to be yours forever. It's as if I've reached the unreachable and I wasn't ready for it."

I almost cried.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2013
druid06: She said... uh... Drew, I said uh... The great thing about you is... when I look into your eyes and you're looking back in mine... everything... feels... not quite normal. Because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... I don't know what I feel except I know that what kind of woman I want to be. I want to be yours forever. It's as if I've reached the unreachable and I wasn't ready for it."

I almost cried.

You said you would never tell anyone Drew! cry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:

You said you would never tell anyone Drew! cry

I know, I'm sorry! cry cry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2013
druid06:

I know, I'm sorry! cry cry
I forgive you. kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 12:42am On Oct 13, 2013
nyere84: Hmmmm

Lomantic pple, i wish una well.

#runs out of thread#

The word “romance & love“ scares the hell out of me ooo.
is there any mistake on ur profile picz?? tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by markidoo(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2013
The most romantic statement my partner has ever uttered was let's take an oath never to break up
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: is there any mistake on ur profile picz?? tongue
Typical nlder. Wat has my profile pics got to do wit this thread?? Amebo
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by MRMICKMEN: 1:03am On Oct 13, 2013
she lied from the beginning,now that is romantic
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 13, 2013
He told me my nyash was big kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 2:18am On Oct 13, 2013
MR MICKMEN: she lied from the beginning,now that is romantic
Hmmmmm
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly: It was not words.

This person came into my place of work...Eyes on me from the door to my side...chose a song on the jukebox, and just stared at me while it played.

The song was very seductive. I couldn't tear my eyes away. It was so sexy.

If she had been a man, I would have walked out of that place with her then and there. wink grin grin

You still had a chance with her.

Same sex thingy starts with a reason wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 2:36am On Oct 13, 2013
El Guapo:

You still had a chance with her.

Same sex thingy starts with a reason wink

Hehehe

You think?

Nah...
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by SorayaCarvalho(f): 3:24am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:

Hehehe

You think?

Nah...

how old are you please?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

how old are you please?
You will never pry it from me... cool

Why do you ask?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by SorayaCarvalho(f): 4:06am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:
You will never pry it from me... cool

Why do you ask?

lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 4:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

lipsrsealed
No vex grin

Seriously though. Why do you ask?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

how old are you please?
How old are you btw?

You have piqued my curiosity.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by SorayaCarvalho(f): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2013
texanomaly:
How old are you btw?

You have piqued my curiosity.

I asked first tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.