Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46352 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Danhumprey: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1: send me your account number undecided
Thief! tongue cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: hehehehe! See this one wey poverty don wire troway!
Wakie Wakie! In your dreams...
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Iaz93: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
Sweerie, you need me in your life! I'll make your dreams come true... try me and see wink wink You'll do tour and tire.
Ever been to Olumo rock? wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Omolola1(f): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Thief! tongue cheesy

That's why you love me
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by ITbomb(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
She was talking all the time , I can't remember if it were romantic

3 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Danhumprey: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1:

That's why you love me
Ofcoz,I do. kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
D mst romantic tin he has eva said 2 me,is U R 2 BOSSY ND U NAG ALOT,WONDA WHO WIL B D HUSBAND WEN WE EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED.
My fellow i nag only wen he misses ma monthly allowance*winks* I bcum bossy wen he gets his salary. Doin exactly wat i was thot.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
After an argument, about to make up:

I: I thought, you don't care anymore.

He: How can you even think something like this? No man who knows you like I do wouldn't care.

He is my ex now undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by enyice(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
NOTHING! cry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Romantik ko.. Mtcheew. Cn someone pls tel me wot am eating jare

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by devigblegble: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
My confession # I really like u, but I just don't know how to express it. I try my best to be the only friend you think about. But I don't want to be just friends. I'm scared that if I tell u how I feel , you won't feel the same way about me. I don't express how I feel when I'm around u, I express how I feel when you are not looking. I just wish I had the heart and brain to tell you just how I feel.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by elari(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
for me. she looked at me, and smiled then said: Elari, u are the best thing that ever happened to me. . .
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by agehero13(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
dats not romantic because you might send the account number and he wont send any money
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lolaben(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Its my turn to climb grin

7 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by IAMBREEZY: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said ''she will ne'er love any man except me till infinity''
i guess that is romantic

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princeparix(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
romance?

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Mintayo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
So many...
"i love you deeply".
"i love you eternally".
"i love you more than i love myself".
"i love you large".
And when i am not around..."i miss you large"...Etcwink

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by dani1luv: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
How do you like your garri? Cold or Warm? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Ridiy: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
cry cry angry
So sad I don't ve a partner...
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Goodcare(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
you are too good on Bed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by dimexilux(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii, dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
nawa oooo! smh
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
There are many but this...

In other news, you are my number one,I'm madly in love with you, you're an amazing woman, you're a priceless gift and I love you sooo much. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nne bia kan la gi....
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Coldfeet(f): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nothing beats this! cheesy cheesy grin But on a serious note mine would be him telling me Babe let the death that will take you take me first!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princeparix(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goodcare: you are too good on Bed
huhh On bed Na sleepingitis u d do nah> no be kpekus lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
The first time he saw me.

He asked

'where have you been all my life?'

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Gwekzy: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Abeg I nid reply,,, I don dey save 10 naira everyday since ASUU start dier wahala so dat I go buy Bughatti veyron... Abeg how many more days I need 2 save? I really need dis car

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Rajosh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
the most romantic word I heard was from my ex. She told me she couldn't live without me.Fast-foward five years later after breakup and she's still alive.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sauceEEP(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
NONSENSE, INFACT END TIME ROMANCE!!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Realone92(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hurh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.